I Wasn't Expecting This!

Story Info
Son ends up in threesome with mom & her friend.
4.4k words
4.44
556.1k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PM Stud23
PM Stud23
136 Followers

Let me tell you about the most amazing sexual experience anybody could ever have. Most guys fantasize about a threesome for their whole lives and never get it. Not only did I get it, but I got it with my mother and one of her friends in a very unexpected fashion. Let me set the scene for you. It's mid day and nobody is home.

Being the summer, I'm all done with classes and everything so I'm just lounging out at home being bored. I never liked summer because all I ever do is work and be bored. I guess I should describe myself at this point. I was going into my sophomore year of college, just turned 19. I'm 6' tall and about 170lbs. I'm not big, but not super skinny either. I'll admit, I don't have a Brad Pitt six pack, I've got a little bit of a love layer, but I'm certainly not fat by any means. I've got brown hair and blue eyes and a seven inch cock when I'm hard.

So I'm laying there on the couch in a swim suite. I was going to go swimming but decided that I was too lazy to head down to the pool. Instead I was feeling a bit horny and popped in one of my DVDs. I love older women so that's the sort of thing I jack off to. I had just popped it in and was getting to the good stuff. An obviously older woman was sucking the cock of a younger guy. Really hot stuff so I was hard underneath my swimsuit.

During this time, my mom had come in, but I guess I was too engrossed in the movie to hear her because she was right behind me. I felt as if I was being watched so I turned around and the look of shot that she must have seen on my face!

"Oh don't stop on my account. It's not like I didn't know you have these. So you're into older women huh?" mom said.

I just looked at her, I had no idea what to say or do.

She laughed at me, "Jeez hunny, I'm not stupid, I know that boys your age think about sex and watch porn. Hell, girls my age do too. Relax, I'm not mad"

With that she sat down on the couch next to her. I didn't know how to react so I just sat on the couch and didn't really say anything.

"So baby" mom started, "What have you actually done with a girl?"

She didn't know it, but I was rather sexually inexperienced for my age. I figured that was a good thing in this sort of situation so I told her the truth. "Not much" I said. "I've only fingered one woman."

"Oh yeah?" mom said, rather surprised, "One of your girlfriends?"

Actually, it was an interesting story where the only thing I'd ever done was with a complete stranger on the subway and she was about my mom's age. This is probably where my love for older women comes from.

I tentatively replied, "Nah, some woman."

Mom looked intrigued. "Really? Who's this woman?"

"Just some woman" I said.

Mom had a really puzzled look on her face at this point. "Alright, spill the beans, I'm interested now."

I figured I might as well just tell her the story. "Well, I was on the subway riding to work about a month ago and I was trying to change seats when the care moved suddenly and I lost my balance. I kinda slipped and fell back into my seat and I went to catch myself on the seat, but instead it kinda slipped between this woman's legs. She was wearing a short skirt."

My mom was actually wearing a skirt as well at the moment as she had come home on her lunch break from work. At this point, she had scooted a bit closer to me. "Really hunny? What did you do?" She asked. I was really surprised. I couldn't believe that my mom was actually interested in hearing details about her son doing sexual stuff. But I continued none the less.

"She was probably around your age so I wasI really embarrassed. I said to her" 'oh jeez mam, I'm really sorry!' I couldn't believe it but she winked at me and said, 'don't be handsome.' When she said that, she grabbed my wrist and moved it up her skirt until it was on her pussy. It was trimmed, I could feel hair, but not a lot. She then pressed on my fingers until two of them were inside her. I could feel her getting really wet. She then placed her coat over my hand and began to work my fingers into her pussy with her hand until I just took over and started fingering her with my two fingers."

Mom started to squirm a bit which I thought was her getting uncomfortable but much to my surprise she was actually getting turned on. "Then what happened baby?" she asked me.

"Well" I continued, "I kept fingering her with my two fingers and then she leaned over to me and said, 'go ahead and use another one, I'm wet enough'. At this point I certainly wasn't objecting so I stuck a third one inside her. I was finger fucking her with my pointer, middle, and ring finger. She was really enjoying this. She was closing her eyes and every once in a while a moan would escape from her. She then reached under and took my pinky and placed it at her ass. Long story short mom, I ended up fingering both her pussy and ass until she came right there on the subway. She told me that if we ever met again, she'd return the favor. She got up and got off the subway. I haven't seen her since."

Mom had really squirmed around enough on the couch while I was telling her the story that her skirt had ridden up her legs and I could see that she wasn't wearing any panties. I could also see that she didn't shave her pussy at all either. She had a totally natural dark bush. Let me describe my mom for you before I go any further.

My mom isn't a super model. She's a bit heavy, not huge, but a little on the chunky side you might say. She stands about 5'6". Has long dark brown hair, brown eyes, and 40DDD tits. I know this because I've seen her bras.

"Did you like what you did to her?" mom asked me.

"Yeah I really did, it was hot. I was really turned on in the subway." I replied.

Mom then opened her legs a bit. I don't know if she did it on purpose, but either way, I could see her totally exposed pussy at this point. "And this was your first time?"

"Yeah mom. My first and only." I said.

"Would you do it again if you got the chance?" she asked.

I replied, "Yeah, if I ever run into her on the subway again, I hope I'll get the chance to do it again."

Then what mom said floored me, "What if it wasn't on the subway? What I asked you to show me what you did to her right now and do it to me?"

I didn't know what to say. I looked at her pussy and it looked really inviting, but the thought kept crossing my mind that this was my mother. This thought made me both really hot and repulsed at the same time.

She sensed my hesitation and said, "Just this once baby. Your story has really turned us both on and I'll make you a deal that if you show me what you did, I'll show you what I think she was going to do. As long as we don't tell anybody, I don't see the harm in it this once"

With that, she took, my hand and moved it to her pussy. Just like the woman on the subway, she guided two fingers into her pussy. It was already totally soaked. I started to work my two fingers inside her pussy. Finger fucking her wet cunt in and out. I was thoroughly enjoying it. At this point, I didn't care that this was my mother. Her pussy was so hot and wet and just swallowed my fingers.

"Hunny, you said you used three fingers on the woman...go ahead and try." My mom said.

I pushed a third finger into her wet snatch. It took it with no problem. Mom was moaning like crazy, fucking my fingers back and moving all around. Her hairy pussy was actually really turning me on as she fucked my three fingers.

"Oh baby, that's it, that feels so good, fuck my cunt with your fingers just like you did the woman on the subway, that's it, yeah baby, fuck mommy's cunt with your fingers." She was saying to me while grabbing my wrist and fucking herself into my hand.

Then she pulled my hand out and said, "I'll be right back"

I wasn't sure where she was going, but I wasn't going to argue. She went to her bedroom and two minutes later came out with a large dildo in her hand.

"Use this, I love it." She said and sat back down on the couch, spreading her legs wide open for me. I got down on my knees on the floor in front of her and took the dildo from her.

"Get it wet first honey" she told me.

I thought I'd feel gay or something, but at this point, I didn't care. I stuck the dildo in my mouth and got it nice and slick. I then put it at the entrance to her pussy and pushed in. "Mmmmmm" escaped from her mouth as I worked the dildo into her pussy. This thing was big, much bigger than I am. I must have been a good 10 inches and pretty thick. No wonder she took three fingers without a problem.

She said to me, rather out of breath, "Yeah baby, don't be gentle, just fuck me with it, I love it hard."

That's all I needed, I started fucking her like crazy with it. She was wriggling her ass off the couch, fucking the dildo like crazy. She kept yelling things like, "Oh my god, oh my god! Yeah baby, fuck me with that." She was moaning like crazy, I couldn't believe this was my mom! She had a button up blouse on before, but by this point, it was totally open and she was grabbing her tits and playing with them. Playing with her nipples and squeezing them together as she fucked the dildo.

Then she really started screaming, "Right there baby, that's it, right there, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!!!!!" She moved her hips into the toy cock and moaned and screamed things I had no idea what she was saying. Before too long she settled back down onto the couch, breathing extremely heavily.

"That was great sweetheart." She said with a heavy sigh. "Come to the bedroom with me." As she stood up and took my hand, leading me to the bedroom. The site of my mom in a mini skirt with her tits hanging out, not to mention what had just happened, made me extremely hard.

"Lay down on the bed hunny" she said to me. I certainly wasn't going to object so I layed down on the bed, propping myself up on my elbows looking at her. She took off her skirt, blouse, and bra so she was totally naked in front of me.

"Take off your shorts baby, let me see how much my boy has grown." She said with a seductive wink. I took off my shorts, letting my cock spring out. I'm no porn star, but I'm not small either. I was standing at full attention. Seven inches of glory sticking straight up. "Mmmm" mom moaned as she walked up to me and crawled on the bed with me. She took my cock in her hand and started to stroke it slowly, working up my shaft and then working all the way back down. She knew all the right spots to squeeze. This was definitely the best hand job I've ever gotten. She then gave me quick kiss on the lips and moved down my body.

She scooted me to the edge of the bed with my legs on the ground, cock still in the air. This was all a first to me, but what she did next was so fucking sexy, I almost came right then and there. She licked both her nipples then spit between her tits a couple times. She took her huge boobs and wrapped them around my cock. She began to vibrate them, letting them giggle around my cock.

She smiled, "Like that baby? How's it feel to have your mom's tits around your cock?"

"Fantastic" was all I was able to choke out.

She started to slide her tits up and down my cock. I couldn't help myself, I started to fuck up and down her tits on my own as well. It was so hot, my cock sliding up and down her massive 40DDD breasts. Every time the head of my cock get to her lips, she lick it and then back down. Every once in a while she would spit between her tits to get some more lube. By now, my cock was slide up and down her tits with ease.

"Mmmm, that's it hunny, fuck mamma's titties with your big cock. It feels so good to have you between them. But don't cum yet, I have something else in mind for that."

I was almost there so I told her that she better stop or else I would cum. She took my cock out from between her tits. I crawled back up on the bed with me. She then straddled my chest with her pussy. She slid her pussy up my chest and over my head. I had a clear shot at her hairy hole and boy did it look good! She then turned around so she was looking at my cock and sat down on my face. We were in a genuine 69 position, only she hadn't started doing anything to me yet. I didn't know what I was doing, so I just did what any guy would do...started licking whatever I got my tongue on.

I pushed my tongue between her pussy lips and pushed it as far up inside her as I could. Mom loved that and gave a moan when my tongue got inside her. I figured I was doing something right, so I continued to work my tongue inside her pussy. Swirling it around inside her like I had done earlier with the dildo. Mom was grinding herself on my face and boy was her pussy flooding my mouth. She was really dripping. I honestly could not believe how wet she was. The woman on the subway wasn't nearly this wet. During her grinding, her pussy slipped off my mouth and my tongue plunged into her ass. She didn't move her pussy back on me, she kept her ass on my mouth. Had I thought about it, I might have been grossed out, but I was so turned on I just kept licking. My tongue was rimming around her ass hole.

"Please baby, tongue fuck mama's ass hole, I love that." My mom pleaded with me. I did as she asked. I pushed my tongue into her ass hole and moved it in and out, working my tongue inside her ass as she asked me. While she was riding my tongue with her ass, she bent down and moved her mouth to my balls. She started licking and sucking on my balls while jerking my shaft with one hand. What she did next blew me away. She went down ever further with her tongue and started to rim my ass with it. The sensation was really weird, but it wasn't un-pleasurable. In fact, I really liked it. I was in a 69 position with my own mom and we were licking each other's asses. I don't think you could get a hotter scene than that. It was at this point that I started to feel my cum building up. It wasn't hard to tell that I was about to because my cock started swelling up and getting extremely hard. It was then that my mom pulled off.

"I've got plans for that cum Mr, so don't waste it now."

She crawled off me but was still on all fours with her ass facing me. She looked at me over her shoulder. "Stick it in me baby. I want to feel your cock in my cunt now."

I moved behind her. Even though I was still a virgin, I had an idea of what to do from the porns I'd watched. I stabbed at her pussy a couple times with no success. I really didn't know how to go about this. She took my cock in her hand and guided it straight in until the head of my cock was at her entrance. "Just push straight forward baby." I did as she said and my cock sunk right into her pussy without a problem. Once I was inside her I froze momentarily. I couldn't believe that I was actually losing my virginity to my mom.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, that's nice baby. Now just start fucking me. Don't worry, you won't hurt me. Pound me as hard as you can, I like it rough." Mom cood.

I did as she said and just started fucking her pussy with reckless abandon. I grabbed her hips and moved in and out for all I was worth. She started screaming stuff like, "Oh yeah, that's how mamma likes it!" and "Fuck my hairy cunt baby, fuck it hard." This was way better than any porno I'd ever seen. My cock was sliding in and out of her pussy hard. I was really pounding her cunt. My pelvis making a smacking sound every time it slammed into her ass cheeks.

"Smack my ass baby, give me a good spanking because I'm being so naughty." She said with a sly smile.

I tentatively gave her a little tap on her right cheek. "You can do better than that" she said to me." I then hit her ass a little harder, but not much. She turned to look at me, "Baby, I'm fucking my own son. I'm fucking my son and I'm enjoying every minute of it so punish me!"

*Smack* *Smack* I gave her two good whacks that even I was surprised I did. "Oh yeah! That's it! Your mommy has been very bad for letting you fuck me and needs to be punished!"

I gave her a couple more good smacks which she was really liking. "Oh fuck yeah baby, spank your mom's ass! She's so fucking naughty!" At this point I was spanking her with both hands as my cock moved in and out of her pussy. She was kinda loose, but that was also a turn on at the same time. Just then, she stopped fucking me back. She put her head all the way down onto the pillow with her ass sticking up even higher. Through the pillow I heard her say, "Now it's really time to punish me. Fuck my ass honey and pound it good. I love a hard cock up there. The KY is right next to you on the stand."

I pulled my cock out of her pussy. I grabbed the KY from off the bed stand. Applying it liberally to my cock I then smeared it around mom's ass and inserted two fingers into her rectum. They slid in with ease from the lubrication.

"Oh yeah" my mom uttered as I started working two fingers inside her ass. I fingered her ass for a minute, getting it nice and warmed up to take my hard cock. My mom looked at me from her awkward position, "Okay honey, it's ready, put your cock inside me now."

I moved my still hard cock to the entrance of her ass. The head pressed against her puckering hole. I eased forward and met some resistance as my head was a bit bigger than my fingers. All of a sudden, her ass broke open and my cock slid completely inside her in one shot.

Mom tensed up as I entered her and said, "Oh shit, give it a second honey, I've gotta get used to you. I haven't had a real cock up there in years."

I stood still inside her, not moving, but I swear my cock was getting harder with the thought that I was having anal sex, not to mention that it was with my mother. After a couple seconds of not moving, mom initiated the movement and started to work herself off and on my cock. She was rocking forward slowly then back, forward, then back. This was a much different sensation from her loose pussy. Her ass was tight and almost felt like my hand when I jacked off, but much better of course. As she sped up in her thrusts, I gained confidence and started to fuck her back. Before long, I was pounding her ass just as hard as I had been fucking her pussy. She wasn't yelling anything at this point just giving out grunts with every thrust inside her. The bed springs were really creaking and I'm sure if anybody was in the house they could have heard us. Much to my surprise, I was about to find out that there was someone else in the house.

I was pounding away at my mom's ass when the bedroom door opened and my mom's friend Kathleen was standing there. I immediately froze and my cock went completely limp, but due to the fact that my mom's ass was so tight, it didn't fall out of her. Mom said, "It's okay baby, Kathleen and I sometimes fool around and stuff. With any luck she'll just join us, right sexy?" my mom said to Kathleen.

Kathleen smiled and said, "Oh hell yeah." As she walked towards us on the bed. She shed her cloths along the way. In contrast to my mom, Kathleen was actually really hot by any guy's standards. Not to say my mom was ugly by any means, she rather average, but Kathleen was smoking. She stood about 5'7", 130lbs, long blond hair, wonderfully shaped ass and her tits had to be a good C cup and nice and firm.

She gave mom a nice big kiss, "Hey beautiful, who you got back there for us?" she said with a wink. Mom smirked, "My baby boy and does he have a treat for you."

"Oh yeah?" Kathleen replied. "Lets see what he's got" as she slid under my mom in a 69 position. My limp cock was still just chilling in my mom's ass. Kathleen reached up and took my limp cock out of my mom's ass. "Oh baby, we gotta fix this." She said as she leaned up and took my cock in her mouth. Between looking down at my mom's ass and pussy and Kathleen's mouth on my cock, I was instantly hard again. Kathleen kept sucking a few times just to make sure that I was completely hard. She then moved my cock back up to mom's ass and inserted the head inside. "There you go Dee, here's your son back."

PM Stud23
PM Stud23
136 Followers
12