I Wasn't Thinking - Blake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at her," Max grinned, "she's going to cum again. I think we have a new sex toy to play with."

Marcy wanted to respond but her body let her down, "Oh fuck you...fuuuccckkkk!" she cried, her hands pulling the man hard into her, her legs in the air as she humped hard against the man. She felt her head spinning and thought she might faint her orgasm was so powerful. She wondered if Teddy would last longer as she felt more aroused than she'd imagined possible. "Fuck me, Teddy, fuck my cunt," she panted as his thrusting got more urgent.

Max grinned having her confession on tape, her admission she loved being used, loved being fucked by other men...men she disliked. "So you like cock, big cocks?" he asked, "Say it."

"Marcy wanted to bite her tongue but the incredible feelings wouldn't go away, "Fuck you! Fuck you...meeee, shit! Yes. Yes, I love my cunt being filled with your fat cocks...oh, God!" she spat as another mini orgasm hit her.

Teddy tried to hold off and as the woman wrapped her legs around his ass and was barely able to pull out and climb up to her chest as the first jet splashed on her flushed face. She opened her mouth and sucked on his cock as he groaned loudly as he emptied his balls onto her stomach.

Max sat back as the couple collapsed onto the plush leather seat in the back. The woman felt around until she found her swimsuit and wiped the stream of cum off before lying back, legs spread wide with a soft smile on her face.

Joe pulled off the road, "Teddy, you can drive if you like."

"I thought you said no way would anyone ever drive your car? I guess you found what that way would be," the man chuckled.

"It's been frustrating watching you guys get your dicks wet. Now that you've gotten her ready, this shouldn't harm her...much."

Marcy gasped as Joe pulled off his clothes. His cock jutted out, way out from his body, and was so fat and heavy-looking she wondered how it could point at the roof of the car. She watched with dread as he laid between her legs then moaned loudly as the huge head pressed against her sopping labia. She was happy that the two men got her ready for this as the shaft painfully popped into her. "Oh my God!" she groaned. "So fucking big, so big!" she cried out.

Max wished Blake were here to hear his wife's pleasurable cries. Having had to listen to him brag over and over how incredible his wife was, how hot her body was, and how incredible her tits were, he would love to see his expression knowing he'd never seen the current look on this babe's face.

Joe looked down at those tits flowing off her chest and at the first three inches of his cock buried in that tight cunt. "Let me know when you get used to this, and you will. You'll be screaming out 'fuck me, fuck me,' in no time," he said softly.

Marcy had her hands on the man's hips as she gently pulled him in, "It's getting better. Wow! This is incredible," she sighed.

Joe pulled out and pushed more into the woman. He took pride in his huge cock but more than once he'd been left with a handjob since it was too painful for his partner and rarely had he been more than 3/4 the way inside a cunt. He learned to take it slow and not scare off his partners. He was able to bury more of his cock inside this beautiful brunette and her breathing was more ragged and deeper.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," the woman was panting softly. Her hands moved to his ass as she opened her legs wider, pulling him inside her more. "Damn! You are...I never," she sighed "never felt so filled."

"It gets better," he moaned. "Fuck! You're fucking tight, it almost hurts," he sighed. He pulled out and as he started to slowly enter the woman again she pulled his ass until he felt their pubic bones meet. "Oohhhh, yesss," he sighed.

"Oh, God!" Marcy breathed, "how big? How big is your cock?"

Max grinned over the front seat, "11 3/4 inches. Though I've been told it feels like 12," he chuckled. "I'm impressed. You're the first woman to take all of him. Most beg him to stop way before he's fully in."

"Ooooohhh, oooohhhhh, fuck me," she moaned. "It feels sooooo goooood. But let me get on top. I want you to play with my tits," she told the man.

'This is going to be fun,' Joe thought as they awkwardly tried to change places. Finally, Marcy was able to impale herself onto that huge shaft and the cabin echoed with her deep guttural groans of pleasure.

Max taped the expression on the woman's face wishing he could make a woman react like that. He was very generously endowed but 8" seemed like 6" in comparison to Joe. He wondered what Blake's apparent 6" would now feel like to Marcy.

The woman felt a rush as she bottomed out and as she pulled herself up the man's shaft seemed endless. The stinging pain of being stretched out faded and the bruising feeling in her cervix also was disappearing. It was as if her insides had shifted to accommodate the huge invader. She looked over at the man taping this and took his phone. "I'll give it back," she sighed.

Joe watched as the woman leaned back and directed the lens between her legs as she pulled all the way up so just the fat tip was inside her, then lowered herself all the way down. She did this a few times until Max had to take the phone back as she was losing focus.

Teddy was having trouble concentrating on the road and was grateful they were on a fairly straight freeway. He looked over at a car full of boys keeping pace, "Guys, we have an audience."

Marcy opened her eyes and looked out the side window. She smiled at the four boys then cupped her huge tits and pulled on her nipples. She moaned loudly feeling the burning in her nipples as she saw they also were taping this. She felt pride knowing the boys were impressed with her breasts suspecting none had ever seen any so spectacular.

Joe grabbed those huge tits and squeezed them. "Want Teddy to pull off the road and invite those boys to a party?" he asked.

Marcy moaned, "Fuck yessss," she sighed. Then she roused herself and looked around. "Maybe next time. Teddy, the drive is a lot more scenic if you get off at River Road. Take County Road 14 south," she sighed.

"Won't that add an hour to the drive...oh, got it," he smiled.

The boys honked and waved as they exited the freeway and the brunette felt slight regret not letting them use her body, but she had this huge mass inside her and felt the welcome tingling start. She wondered how many times she could cum in just a few hours and as she thought that, she mentally checked off another.

The SUV echoed with the rapid sounds of skin slapping on skin as the women humped rapidly on the hard cock. Max chuckled as she came a third time in just 15 minutes. Joe had incredible stamina along with a huge cock as Max held the lens behind the woman's ass capturing the repeated spearing of her sopping cunt. On a whim, he stroked the creamy cheek and pressed his finger against her brown puckered hole.

"Yesss," Marcy moaned as the fat finger pressed inside her. Soon the man's digit was matching the pace she was being fucked and for the first time in her life considered how it would feel to have a man fuck her ass. 'If only Blake could see this now,' she thought. She'd never let him touch her ass telling him it was dirty...then again, she'd never have let him cum in her mouth. She'd even spit out his pre-cum on the rare occasions she'd blown him.

"Um, God...Marcy, I'm..." he panted

The woman quickly pulled off the long shaft, feeling Max's finger pull out at the same time then wrapped her lips around the head which wasn't easy. Her jaw felt like it was going to be dislocated but she sucked on his cock regardless. She didn't have to wait long as he thrust his hips up and released a hot stream of sperm into her mouth. She rapidly swallowed as her mouth was quickly filled with the tangy cream.

Marcy popped the cock out of her mouth, wiped her lips, and crawled on the man's chest. "Thanks for the lift," she smiled. "I'm not pissed at Blake any longer," she sighed. She looked over at Max. "Ready to fuck my cunt again?" she smiled.

As Max got behind the woman on her hands and knees he stroked her ass, "I was thinking. Kate's coming over to Teddy's apartment Wednesday. I think you should come over and we'll watch you two put on a show," he said just as he slammed his cock into the dripping hole.

Marcy wanted to object, to tell the man to fuck off but the surge of arousal caused her to simply moan in response.

***********************************************

Blake opened the door seeing the Maseratti pull up. When they'd gotten out he glared at them, "Where were you? We got back an hour ago." he asked. He looked at his wife who didn't meet his eyes.

"Dude, she was pissed," Teddy said. "We had to cool her down or who knows what she would have done to you."

Blake paled. "I thought about leaving you there and, um, I fucked up. I wasn't thinking," he pulled her into a hug. "Were you pissed?" he asked.

"I was, but Joe decided to take County Road 14 stating I needed to cool off before I came home a ripped your nuts off." He looked at the three men, "They made me see that it wasn't the end of the world." She kissed her husband, "Let's go inside. I feel naked standing in the driveway in just this swimsuit."

***********************************************

"I thought you didn't like those guys," Blake looked curiously at his wife. "You are ok with this?" He also looked at her tiny red bikini. What inspired her to relax around these guys? he wondered.

"They are annoying but you told Teddy he can drive your car. I get it. All these guys would like to try your Jag out and I think it's nice you let them. I'll just put my headphones on and listen to an audiobook and ignore their lewd comments," she kissed her husband.

Blake was happy when they'd all decided the weekend before to make this a weekly thing. Serenity Beach was the best beach around and the two-hour drive was worth it. It seemed strange to him that Joe asked Max if he'd like to drive and Max turned him down. 'I thought Joe would never let anyone touch his precious Maseratti,' he thought.

Teddy looked ruefully over at the SUV. 'Fucking short straw,' he thought as he started the car admiring the sound of the engine. His regrets faded somewhat as they pulled out onto the road and he went through the gears.

Marcy patted the thighs of the two men on either side then reached into her bag and pulled out a tube of KY. "I prepared myself but one of you will need this."

12