I Went from Loyal GF to BBC Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ice added, "Ok. That's a good start. I'm going to grab your head in my hands in a sec. You're going to want to resist me. Don't! You work as hard as you can to relax your neck and let me do the work. On three... 1. 2. 3."

And then Ice grabbed Jeff's head like it was a piece of fruit with an opening or something and just started bobbying Jeff's face up and down on his cock. He didn't do it rough. He didn't do it softly, either. Master Ice just bobbed Jeff's head up and down like Jeff was a "thing" instead of a person.

Ice did this for several minutes before releasing Jeff to give him a breather. "Take a breather, boi," Ice said. "I want you to take stock of how you're feeling right now. Tell us, how do you like it?"

"Uh... Well, it's actually amazing, Master! Your cock feels so dominant and sexy inside me!" Jeff admitted.

"Good job being honest, kid. I give you props. Now get up for a minute and take off your pants and underwear. I want everyone here to see your little dick right now."

Jeff instantly obeyed. His five-incher was as hard and inflamed as I'd ever seen it. It was bright red from arousal. Precum was dripping from the tip.

"Cunt," Ice said, turning to me. "Have you ever seen your boi this turned on before?"

"Uh, no, Sir! No I haven't! The boi must really like sucking black cock! Seems maybe he's found his calling!" I teased.

"How about it, boi. Is that true? Have you found your calling? Answer the wrong way and you're done sucking my dick--now or ever."

"Uh... Yes, I guess that's true, Sir. I love sucking your cock, Sir Ice. Yes, I do! Please let me keep sucking it!" Jeff replied.

"Yeah... I thought as much, chump. Before long, you won't even ever think about pussy, unless I have one shoved right on your face. All you'll dream about will be black cock. But sit down for now. You can leave your little dick out showing us how you're feeling. But sit down....

Now it's time to ask the new little bitch her decision. Now she's gotta decide. You ready to get black fucked like I spelled out? Or would you rather leave and never get hit on by me--nor any of the other black athletes on campus--again... If you say 'no,' I'll make sure my brothers on campus don't go near you, either! So what will it be, cunt?"

I'd like to be able to say that I made some thoroughly thought-through decision, but it was not at all the case.

I was just so incredibly turned on and horny. I was really needing a good fuck--a hot BBC fuck. Not a wimpy fuck from my lame boyfriend. Jeff's little dick looked incredibly tiny to me now--even if it used to make me happy enough.

Ice's cock, in contrast, was totally alluring. It was so seriously gorgeous. I knew it would stretch me. I knew it might hurt. But I had to have it. I felt hungry for it and compelled!

"Oh, Master Ice! Of course it's 'YES!'! You're so hot! Please, please fuck me! I'll do all those things you said, yes! Please, please, *PLEEEEEASSE* make me your new 'cunt'!" I begged. I begged shamelessly.

"So, slut," Ice rejoined, "Are you sure? You're ready for me to fuck you in the ass, even?"

"Yes, Master, you may fuck my ass and take my virginity there."

"Good. Good, slut... So you're ready for me to fuck you all night, even if you get tired and exhausted?"

"Yes, Sir, please use me all night! Even if I get exhausted!"

"And if I make you cum at least three times, you're going to come over every night for the next month, so I can fuck you until--say--3 am for thirty nights? Even though it will almost certainly make you into a black cock slut?"

"Yes, I hope you do make me cum that much! I would love for you to make me into a black cock slut!"

"Cunt, are you ready for your pussy getting stretched and resized so you would barely feel any white dick ever again?"

"Yes, Sir Ice! Please stretch and resize me!! That's so hot!! I love the idea of being totally resized for BIG. BLACK. COCK!"

"Very well, slut. Then there's just one more thing!"

"Anything, Sir! Anything! What is it?"

"You have to convince Jeff to take off your pants and panties and kiss your pussy good bye and to give you to me. He isn't allowed to fuck you again ever, nor have any sexual access at all. Not even mouth kissing. He has to give you up. And in the unlikely event that you do not go black only, you will not be going back to Jeff. He will, however, be allowed to watch you with me. He can stay in person tonight, and going forward, I will send him videos. I'll make sure he gets videos of you being a black cock slut for as many months and years as he might like... Plus, he has to agree to receive black studs at his dorm room and suck them off for the same thirty nights that I'll be fucking you. So he will almost certainly be turned into a gay black cock slut--at least for his mouth."

"Jeff!" I barked. I was so horny that I was more aggressive than I'd ever been before. "You heard Master Ice! Get over here and get my pussy naked for him so he can fuck me! GIve me over to him, boi! You know you want to! We all could see how hot you are for black cock! You'll love seeing me get blacked--probably even better than fucking me yourself! You'll love a month of sucking black cocks every night!"

My feelings of love for Jeff paled in comparison to my lust for Ice--obviously. Dang! Was I horny!! I was desperate to get that gorgeous, giant black cock inside my sopping pussy!!

Big black cock in porn had been a turn on. Giant black cock in person, attached to a hot stud like Master Ice? More enticing than I ever could have dreamed!

"Yes, Mistress Annie!" Jeff responded, blushing. I don't think he was totally happy, but he wasn't unhappy either. His face began to look conflicted but his little dicklet stayed as hard and excited as earlier.

It was poignant to have my long-term boyfriend--whom I thought I loved--peel my pants and panties off to hand me over to my new black lover.

"Good job, boi," Ice said. "Now go ahead give her pussy a goodbye kiss. You may eat her for a few seconds if you like, but don't let her cum."

Jeff gave me better head than he ever had before. I actually had to push him away to keep from cumming. He looked at me with hurt in his eye and tears on his cheeks. He had started to cry while kissing my pussy goodbye. "Sorry Jeff," I explained. "Master Ice said that you're not supposed to let me cum, and I was about to."

Sherise gave Jeff a gentle shove backwards with one of her feet, adding. "That's it Jeff. That's been your goodbye. Now go sit down and watch. Don't get up from the chair, or it's trouble... Master, how would you like to take your new bitch first, and can I help you?"

Meanwhile, I felt near zero concern for Jeff, it turned out. My thoughts and feelings were so overwhelmed by my attraction to Master Ice that I had only a passing thought for Jeff. I was quickly distracted by my hard nipples, rapid breathing, and gushing cunt. Even my own pussy smell was strong and distracted me.

"Whoa! Hold on a sec!" Ice boomed. "Our boi over here is looking sad... Sorry, boi. In time, you'll make peace with this and see that it's for the best... You wanna leave now, before I take Annie's holes, or you wanna stay and be a part of it? Which will it be?"

Jeff was sniffling--and his dick even wilted part way--but he managed to eke out that he wanted to stay. "Alright, boi," Ice replied. "But I can't take this sniffling... Sherise, you tie him to that chair over there, and ball-gag him... While she's at it... Annie, you come and start sucking on your new best friend-- my cock... Crawl on over here like your boi did before you!"

I complied every bit as quickly as Jeff had a few minutes back, but I didn't wait for Ice to guide my head on his cock. I just dove onto it. I had never tried to suck anything so big before. It wasn't easy. In fact, I'm sure I only got a small portion of it in my mouth and maybe just the top of my throat.

I wasn't getting far at all on his cock. So Ice grabbed my head, just as he had Jeff before me and bobbed me up and down. With every stroke, he shoved my face a little bit further down his shaft.

Before long, Ice's gorgeous huge rod was getting well into my throat. I couldn't believe it! I never imagined I could deep throat a big black cock. But there it was! I was doing it!

Ice cooed his encouragement. "Good slut, Annie. That's a girl. You're gonna be one of my most skilled cunts before you know it! There ya go! Good girl!"

This went on for a few minutes before Ice finally lifted me off.

"Annie, I'm looking forward to fucking you. Yes, I am... I am trying to decide if I should make out with you first or not... You know, make it a little more romantic or not.... Nah, I'll wait. It's hotter if I show you my place with my cock before I get all kissy-kissy... But dang, it sucks looking at your boi's depressed face... Sherise, put a pillow case on him--loosely, of course... Boi will have to settle for hearing his girl fucked until he gets a grip... We don't need to see his sorry puss!"

"Yes, Sir! With pleasure!" Sherise replied as she executed Ice's instructions. I was glad to have Jeff's face hidden, too. Who needed his tears messing with our good time?

I took a short beat now--while Ice was instructing Sherise--to consider whether I should feel guilty about Jeff. I decided "no." Jeff had lots of chances to prevent this scenario. He could have taken me from the apartment when the sexual "truth or truth" game kept going on and on and on. The game got so that obviously it was leading to sex with Ice's cock, but Jeff did nothing to stop it. Jeff also could have chosen NOT to ask to suck Ice's cock. And *ESPECIALLY* Jeff could have chosen *NOT* to give my pussy over to Ice to fuck--nobody forced him to do that!

No, Jeff was complicit in these events, and it was not my fault he was having trouble adjusting to what he had helped cause. NOT. MY. PROBLEM. AT. ALL.

I resolved that if Jeff did not snap out of being sad--and soon--I would simply have nothing to do with him anymore, that was all!

"Alright, now we got the punk little boi out of the way, let's get busy!" Ice barked. "Cunt, you get on all fours--head down, and your gorgeous bubble butt high up for me... I can take you deep that way and won't be tempted to kiss your cute face yet. This will just be my cock claiming you for starters, making a real woman out of you..."

I didn't put this position on the "regular menu" with Jeff, to be honest. I thought it was demeaning and meant I was like a subordinate to the man. It didn't jibe with my usual feminism. However, I was *not* about to try to defy Ice, that was for sure. Further--I realized that I didn't even *want* to defy Ice! Unlike with my tame white soon-to-be-former boyfriend, it excited me to be submissive to the alpha black stud, Sir Ice!

I hurried into position exactly as told, still wearing my shirt and bra, even. Only my ass, pussy, and legs were naked, and ready for Sir Ice's use.

I felt Ice crawl up behind my exposed pussy. It was intimidating, scary, and sexually intense. I felt like an animal who was about to get bred by an ideal of her species. Gulp--might I get pregnant, even? I was on the pill, but would it be reliable against a stud like Ice?

"We'll see if the pill you mentioned during our game earlier will hold up, cunt! Lots of times, I knock up girls like this who were thinking the pill was going to work!" Ice teased me along the lines of my own daydream! The thought of potentially getting bred by this perfect male--gorgeous, manly, muscled, smart, and studly--made me shudder and juice. What a turn on!!

In a moment, I felt hands more powerful that I had ever imagined caressing my hips and bottom. It felt so right. I felt completely dominated and at the height of my own femininity. I hope Ice is recording this so I can watch it in the future, I found myself daydreaming!

I loved how I was on the cusp of being so profoundly taken by such an impressive stud. I said to myself, "This is what it means to be a real woman in the hands of a real man! Wow!!! At last!"

In half a moment, I felt Ice rubbing the plum-sized head of his massive cock around my pussy lips and hole. I could tell that I was immensely wet. "Girl, you are gushing!" I heard Ice boom from above me. "Still, I think you are going to find this a bit surprising!" And with that he shoved a few inches in.

It was only the first few inches of his cock, and I already felt so much fuller than I ever did with Jeff's entire little penis--because Ice's cock was also so wide. It was *AMAAAZZZING*!!! I already felt more feminine and more thoroughly fucked than I had ever imagined I would!

Another moment later, and Ice had most of his cock in me. OH!! MY!! GOD!! I felt so incredibly stretched. Yes, it *WAS* painful! But it was also *AMAZING* and SEXIER and more erotic than I had ever--before tonight--thought I would experience in my whole life!

Finally, after a few minutes--and much to my surprise--Ice was IN. ME. BALLS. DEEP. Yes, he actually got all the way in me balls deep from behind the very first time he fucked me!

I had expected it might take several times fucking--or maybe even a couple of weeks. But somehow my cunt--or was it now Ice's cunt?-- was able to accommodate him.

Ice started thrusting in and out of me faster now--with nice long, deep strokes. I felt like just a cunt for his gratification at this point as Master Ice grabbed my hips hard--regularly smacking me hard on my vulnerable ass. It stung, but I knew it turned him on so I enjoyed it in its own way anyway. I wanted nothing more than to please my new alpha bull!

Ice had given me a safe word. "Escalator," for whatever reason. I thought of it once or twice as Ice fucked me harder and harder--and especially when he slapped me a few times *VERY* hard on the ass in rapid succession.

But Ice had warned me, "Say the safe word, and we're done. The night is over. We're never going to fuck again. That's not a threat. It's just a simple promise. Got it, cunt?" And I definitely acknowledged understanding it!

No, the fucking I was getting was so INCREDIBLE. So INTENSE. It was in its whole own galaxy beyond sex with my former white boi. There was no way I would give up getting fucked by Sir Ice just because of some mundane pain. If Ice needed to spank my bottom to black and blue for his amusement, so be it! If I ended up with battered skin and welts, and if it hurt to sit down for days, I would make do! I would willingly take anything Ice would dish out for the incredible fucking I was getting. I had never imagined feeling so much a woman!

It was after a couple of minutes of being fucked that I realized I was moaning and whaling at full volume almost since the start. "UNNGGGGHHHH!!! YESSSS!!!! FUCKKKKK ME!!!! YESSSS!!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEE!!!! SO AMMAAAAAAZZZZZZIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!! YES!!!! OWN MY PUSSY!!! It's YYYOOUUUURRRRR pussy NOWWW!!!! UNGGHHHH!!! REEEEE-SIIIIZZEE MEEEE!!! UNGHHH!!!! Make it so I will NNEEEEVVERRRR notice white dick!!!!! YYYYEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then, I realized... Not only had I already cum once, but I had already cum **TWICE**! Ice was but one cum from me being promised to fuck him for a whole month.

Just as the realization hit... I felt a void in me... Ice had pulled his cock out... "NOOO!!!" I yelled. "PUT IT BACKKKKK!!!! PUT IT BACKKKK!! ***PLEEEAAAASEEEE*** PUT IT BACCKKKKKKKK!! PPPLEEEEEEASSSEEEE KEEP OWNING MEEEE!!!!!!"

"But, cunt" Ice said calmly. "I've made you cum twice... If I put it back in you will certainly soon cum a third time. And then you will be promised to me nightly for the next month... Are you *sure* you don't want me to offer you an out? You've had a couple of nice cums. I could fuck Sherise instead for the rest of the night. She would really love that, I think. You sure?"

He paused. He teased my pussy lips with his cock head while he kept our fucking on pause.

"If I put it back in, cunt, you are pretty much GUARANTEED to end up a black cock slut. Is that what you really want?" Ice teased.

"YESSS!!!" I begged and shouted. "FUCK ME MOOOOORE!! PLEEAASSEEEE!! I don't care if I become a black cock slut!!! Make me a black cock slut!!!! PLLLEEEEAASSSEEEEEE!! I ***WANT*** TO BECOME A BLACK COCK SLUT!!!! PPLLLEEEEEEEEEAAASSSEE!!!! PPPLEEEAAAASSSEEE TAAKEE MMMYY CCUNNNTTT!!!!!!"

"I tell you what," Ice said. "Let's make sure this is fair, alright? I do feel kind of bad for Jeff. If his little dick has decided it's sad.... If he's so sad that he has lost his boner... I am going to honor that and give you back to him, just to be a good guy, 'man-to-boi.' You'll get used to him again, I think, if I were to do that now... But if the boi's little dick is all hard and leaking precum--just from hearing us fucking--then we know he is really turned on to this whole thing still... notwithstanding his tears earlier... and then I might as well turn you totally black... Yes, I think that's right... Hey, Sherise, does that sound fair and wise to you?"

"Oh, yes, Sir Ice," Sherise replied. "That sounds most beneficent!"

To me, Ice whispered reassuringly. "Don't worry, cunt. I ain't seen a white boi yet who hasn't gotten rock hard from listening to his soon-to-be-former white honey-pie howl in orgasm like you have been... Just give this a sec, and it'll be fine!"

"Alrighty then, MS," Master Ice said, now loud enough for everyone. "Go check on the little guy's dick, under that blanket, would you. I tell you what, if you find it hard--why don't you give him a treat and suck him off. He's earned it. I know you find little white dick's kind of disgusting, but I'll make it up to you later, bitch!"

"Yes, Sir!" Sherise replied, obediently, before adding, "Oh, it's rock hard, the little thing. It's totally inflamed and leaking pre-cum. Ugh! Disgusting! But a deal is a deal!" And Sherise leaned over to suck off my now-former boyfriend. It only took about five seconds before we heard him bellowing an orgasm into his ball gag and watched him flinching against his bonds as he shot his load into Sherise's gorgeous mouth.

Myself, I was relieved about the whole scene with Sherise and Jeff.

Yes, I was happy to learn that Jeff had gotten so turned on. I *did* want him to be happy--even though that was a lot less important to me than it had been an hour ago.

And Jeff had certainly earned a cum for having been mostly a good sport this evening.

More important--way more important: I was incredibly relieved that Ice was going to resume blacking me, fucking me from one orgasm to the next. I had zero appetite for being returned back to Jeff!

Sherise had accepted Jeff's cum into her mouth, but she quickly pulled her head away and gagged it out and onto his lap. Jeff was a mess, sitting now in a puddle of his own cum. The loser--yes, I thought of Jeff as a 'loser' now--can clean that up later, I figured.

Ice gently but firmly shoved me back onto all fours. (I had gotten up to watch Sherise blow Jeff.)

"Alright my new cunt, Annie!" Ice boomed. "Time for your third cum in a few moments!"

Ice grabbed one hip, used a free hand to guide his cock in, then also grabbed the other hip. Within a few seconds, he was balls deep again.

Again, I felt so thoroughly and deliciously taken and fucked. Again, I felt fuller and more probed than I had ever imagined I would as a woman. Again, I felt my cervix being pounded against by Ice's incredible, thick, mighty ten-incher. And--again--I was soon cumming my lungs out!

"YESSS!!!! OH MY GODDDDD!!!! YESSSS!!!!!! FUCK ME, ICE!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKK MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! YYYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! UUNNGGGGHHHH!!!!! YOUUUU OWWWWWNNN MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

After what seemed like a full five minutes of nearly continuous deep orgasms, I finally stopped shouting, squirting, and convulsing. Ice was still hard and deep inside me, but he had stopped moving to talk to me.