I Win, You Lose

Story Info
A friendly wrestling match turns into a lot more.
4.5k words
4.49
87.2k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,448 Followers

Danielle and Stacy had been best friends ever since high school. After graduation they had both gotten a part-time job together at a local restaurant while attending some college classes together as well. They were close, had been close in everything they did, all except for their looks. Danielle had dark shoulder length hair with brown eyes, whereas Stacy was blonde with much shorter hair and blue eyes. Though that remained their only real difference as they were both built similarly with nearly the exact same breasts shaped and sized near identically. But...there was also one other difference between them that Danielle didn't dare tell Stacy about. Ever since she'd known her, she'd had curiously intimate thoughts about her friend, thoughts she had often laid awake at night in fantasizing about, masturbating until climaxing with the image of Stacy's beautiful bare pussy dancing inside her head.

And though she was attracted to Stacy, Danielle had a boyfriend too. Someone she'd just started dating seriously the past couple of month's, though the serious part had only just happened the previous weekend when she and Mark had spent time together at his apartment, and though they hadn't had intercourse, they had engaged in some pretty heavy petting, which had included mutually masturbating one another, something Danielle had truly enjoyed doing with him.

"What time you coming over?" Stacy asked her.

It was a Friday night, and a rarity that they both happened to have it off. And though Danielle had plans to spend some time with Mark later on in the evening once he'd gotten off work, she'd told Stacy that she'd come over, make some popcorn and perhaps watch a movie together until Mark arrived.

"Should be there in less than an hour," Danielle told her. "You planning on making some margaritas for us?"

"Already did," Stacy laughed. "Have a full pitcher just waiting for you," she added.

As she'd expected, Stacy immediately grilled her, digging for intimate details of her past date with Mark. "So? You gonna tell me what happened or not?" They often shared things like this, but Danielle got a kick out of driving Stacy crazy by holding back, which had often resulted in the two of them wrestling around. Something that Danielle secretly instigated whenever given the chance as it also gave her the opportunity to actually touch Stacy's body without being too overly obvious about it.

"Oh you know...I touched him, he touched me...that sorta thing," she'd lamely offered. And as she'd hoped...Stacy launched a pillow at her from off the couch, following that up with launching herself in an attempt to re-grab the pillow which Danielle now sat threatening to hit her back with.

"You know what I mean you little slut!" Stacy teased, feebly reaching in an attempt to wrestle the pillow away from Danielle. As though she'd planned it, Danielle lost her balance falling backwards with Stacy following, landing on top of her, now perfectly positioned to actually pin her to the floor with her hands, which she did.

"Let me up," Danielle said timidly, not really meaning it, squirming as though to actually attempt to get away.

"Not until you tell me what happened...and I mean in detail!" Stacy demanded, now also threatening to tickle Danielle, which Danielle had to admit she was prone to, being very ticklish, as Stacy had playfully tortured her in this way before.

"I told you already! I touched him...and he touched me!"

Stacy was getting frustrated, and in becoming so released one of Danielle's pinned arms in order to run her hands along Danielle's side, where she really was ticklish. The tank top she was wearing had already hunched up slightly enough as it was, revealing a fair bit of skin that made it even easier for Stacy to actually tickle her, which she'd begun doing. Once again Danielle began to struggle, fighting back, but in doing so, she accidentally brushed one of Stacy's breasts in the process.

"Oh...gonna fight dirty huh?" Stacy squealed good-naturedly, then more purposely grabbing one of Danielle's breasts giving it a playful little squeeze before releasing it.

Gaining her freedom however, it took hardly any effort at all for Danielle to throw her arm around Stacy's waist, rolling as she did so that she ended up in a reverse position with her now on top, sitting on Stacy as she reached, pinning her girlfriends arms up over her head.

"So...now who's in charge?" she asked her. Stacy responded back with a far more serious challenge however.

"If we were really serious about this Danielle, I could pin you and keep you there you know," she said honestly meaning it.

"Oh you could, could you?" Danielle challenged back. "I highly doubt it Stacy. And I wouldn't want to hurt you." In saying that, Danielle purposely released her hold on her girlfriend standing up, offering a hand towards her.

"Wanna bet?"

That surprised her. "What do you mean?"

"Like I said...I know I could take you."

"Ah huh...sure you could!" "No...seriously, you wanna bet on it?"

Danielle was surprised, Stacy really was serious about this!"

"Sure...what's the bet?"

Now it was Stacy's turn to be surprised as Danielle actually accepted the challenge. "Let me think," she responded.

Danielle laughed, "Yeah sure...just like I thought, all talk...no action."

Stacy shot her a warning look, but it wasn't tossed her way in anger, just in challenged acceptance.

"Well, the bet should be serious enough to make the match worthwhile don't you think?"

"Ok..." Danielle agreed, curious now and wondering just what it might be that Stacy was actually considering.

"The loser gets spanked!"

Danielle laughed. "That it? The loser gets spanked? Come on Stacy, get real here."

"Not just spanked...seriously, spanked," Stacy said in all seriousness. "Come here Danielle, there's something I've been wanting to show you!"

Moments later Stacy had pulled a cardboard box from the floor of the closet in her parent's bedroom. "Look what I found!" she told her.

Once again it was Danielle's turn to be surprised. The box contained several magazines, most of which catered to the BSDM crowd, pictures of men and women, bound, gagged wearing all sorts of interesting apparel, but in nearly each one...someone was being whipped or spanked.

"Holy shit!" Danielle agreed as she flipped through one of the magazines. "Your dad must really be into this sort of shit huh?"

"Yeah...and mom too it would seem," Stacy added as she also dug out of the closet a fairly good-sized paddle, along with what was obviously a riding crop.

"Damn!" Danielle stated taking the crop and slapping the palm of her hand with it, hearing a nice resounding little 'thwap' when she did.

"So?"

Danielle looked at the paddle, once again striking her hand with the crop. "No holds barred?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Stacy asked though sounding considerably even more interested as well as excited now.

"Serious wrestling until one of us pins the other one," Danielle told her. "And doing whatever it takes to do that."

"Agreed, but..."

"But?"

"To keep it fair so we don't tear clothes or take unfair advantage of that, we wrestle in bras and panties only."

Danielle smiled both inwardly as well as outwardly. The mere thought of that had her becoming even more excited herself.

"Where and when?"

"Now...downstairs in the game room," Stacy told her.

They called it the game room, as that had been Stacy's father's intention to make it into one. So far, they'd completed most of the remodeling, which had included new wall to wall carpeting and a brand new couch and chairs, but that was about all. The room itself was enormous, and would allow them plenty of open space to actually maneuver around in.

Taking both the paddle as well as the riding crop, Danielle quickly followed Stacy downstairs.

"Oh...one more thing, whoever loses, gets tied up too. That way there's no getting out of getting spanked!"

Danielle considered that only briefly. "Deal!" she stated determinedly. "Just remember...I warned you!"

Danielle was surprised at how seriously aroused she was. She and Stacy had certainly goofed around before, like they had earlier. But it had never once gotten even close to this point, especially as they both stood undressing down to their underwear prior to squaring off against one another.

"I mean it Stacy...I'm not kidding here. I'm going to take this very seriously, so you'd better as well!"

"No holds barred?" Stacy challenged back by way of an answer.

"No holds barred!" Danielle confirmed.

For the first minute or so, the girls circled one another tentatively, looking for an opening. Stacy was the first one to lunge, surprising Danielle momentarily. She attacked low, wrapping her arms around one of Danielle's legs, taking her off balance, she fell rolling as she did which effectively broke Stacy's hold on her. Scrambling on her knees, she grabbed at Stacy as she attempted to stand, catching the waist of Stacy's panties in her fingers. She pulled, heard the rip of material, which infuriated Stacy.

"Damn it Danielle! Those were a pair of my favorites!"

"No holds remember?" Danielle reminded her letting go of the now very torn garment. Stacy glanced down at the awkwardly looking pair of panties that now barely hung on her, leaving a wide gap that had been completely torn away from the waistband.

Once again they circled one another, but this time it was Danielle who lunged first. Unlike herself however, Stacy was ready for it, side-stepping Danielle when she did, coming around from her from behind, literally hopping up onto her back. Losing her momentum, Danielle stumbled forward with Stacy literally riding her to the ground. Now on top, though from behind, Stacy attempted to maintain this precarious hold on her girlfriend as Danielle struggled to regain her footing, managing to half kneel on all fours. When she did, she felt Stacy pull on the strap of her bra, felt it come away in her girl friends hands when it did. Then to her even bigger surprise, she felt Stacy reach around actually grabbing one of her breasts, briefly pinching her nipple. Danielle yelped, rolled, and managed to free herself, standing.

Stacy stood as well, pointed and laughed. "Looks like we're nearly even."

Danielle's brassier had fallen away from her breasts, dangling half way down her chest. She easily slipped the now useless item down her arms tossing it off to the side.

"That all you got?"

Stacy was about to respond to that statement when Danielle jumped at her, intending to do so all along. This time her ploy worked as she managed to grab Stacy's legs pulling them out from under her. As they again fell, the rest of Stacy's torn useless panties came away in her hand. They rolled, giggling, still fighting however, seriously so. Danielle managing to actually roll Stacy onto her back, now fighting for her arms into order to actually pin her to the floor, thus winning their match. Desperate, Stacy did the only thing she could even do. With only one hand still free, she reached forward once again latching onto Danielle's breast, and squeezed!

"Fuck!" Danielle cried out painfully, but as she did, Danielle likewise grabbed at Stacy's bra, yanking it. As it was a front-clasping bra, the thing literally exploded in her hands, coming apart, freeing Stacy's soft perky breasts. For the briefest of moments, Danielle looked and saw the twin tips of each pink nipple, each one wonderfully hard, fully erect.

It was brief however, as the loss of her own momentum, and the sudden realization that Stacy had now lost her own bra gave her a sudden surge of increased strength. Placing both hands on Danielle's breasts, she pushed, taking her by surprise, once again rolling, and then with amazing strength born of determination, she sat atop Danielle, hands stretched above her head, pinning her to the ground!

"You lose!" she exclaimed a second later. "I win!"

Danielle had to concede defeat, she had been. "So now what?" she asked curiously.

"Well, I guess you should get to choose," Stacy told her, picking up both the crop as well as the paddle. "Which one?"

Danielle looked at each, finally deciding. "The crop I guess, but how many?"

"Twenty!" Stacy decided just as suddenly. "One for each year of your age."

Spotting one of several freestanding support beams, Stacy guided Danielle over towards one of them. "This should work just fine," she told her. Danielle allowed Stacy to tie her hands together in front of one of them. "One more thing..." she added, then Danielle felt her panties literally ripped off of her as Stacy tore them away. "No fair covering your ass, even in your panties!"

"You're really going to enjoy this aren't you?" Danielle questioned.

Stacy laughed, "Yes Danielle, I am actually!" Danielle watched as Stacy then picked up the crop, slapping the palm of her hand for affect, testing its strength. "Ouch!" that really does sting a little doesn't it?" she warned, once again giggling to herself. "I think I'm really going to enjoy this...though I doubt seriously that you will!"

Stepping around behind her now so that Danielle couldn't easily see, all she could do was wait, standing there naked now, tied to the post waiting for the first of twenty slaps against her exposed ass. She expected the sudden vicious sting of the crop to land against her exposed flesh any second now, surprised instead when she felt the almost too gentle caress of the riding crop as Stacy placed it against her neck, running it softly down her back towards her ass. The feel of the little patch of leather was exciting, arousing her skin as it slowly made its way down her back, even so...she was unprepared for the first hard-felt little sting when it came.

"THWAP!"

"That's one!" Stacy announced gleefully.

True...it had stung a little, but surprisingly, at the same time it had felt wickedly good as well. Danielle braced herself for the next one, stepping back, even spreading her legs, presenting her ass even more fully for the second one when it came. Once again she spoke, though almost regretting it when she did. There was no telling how much harder Stacy might actually hit her this time. "That the best you can do?" she challenged.

Again, rather than just striking out at her, Stacy took the moment to taunt her, teasing her with the crop, though this time she placed it beneath Danielle's armpit, resting it briefly before running it down along her side, toying even with the soft side slope of Danielle's bare breast, then tickling, which was tickling, in running it down her side towards her hips, crossing over across the now fading tiny welt on her ass.

"THWAP!"

"That's two!"

It had stung, more so than the first, but still not nearly so much that it made her cry out in any sort of real pain. Again...that brief tiny sting had felt more pleasure rather than pain when it came.

But to Danielle, it was the sudden realization that Stacy was actually enjoying this. She wasn't just simply striking at her ass with the tiny whip in any real hurry to get this over with. She was teasing her! The way she allowed the crop to glide over her flesh, moments later, feeling it as Stacy purposely, briefly 'tapped' each of Danielle's hard exposed nipples with it told her that much. She'd moaned, not even realizing that she had.

"You liked that huh?" Stacy said, doing it again, then striking her ass once more before Danielle was even aware she had lifted the crop away from her nipples.

"THWAP!"

"That's three!" she announced unnecessarily.

Stacy truly was teasing her now, besides spanking her. She'd felt the weapons caress up between her legs, down the sensitive inner portion of each thigh before receiving the inevitable strike of the whip. She'd enjoyed the feel of it, the travel of the smooth leather as it kissed her legs, briefly tickling, though not quite touching the very exposed flesh of her pussy lips, which Danielle realized Stacy had to be able to easily see. Confirming that thought minutes later when Stacy actually did brush the crop fully and directly against the folds of her pouty nether-lips as she remained hunched over, arms still securely wrapped around the pole she was bound too.

"That's eight!"

This time Danielle felt the handle of the crop as Stacy moved it down her spine towards her ass. She expected the sting to come, which had now actually begun to really sting a little, when she felt instead the hard, yet smooth head of the crop resting against the outer folds of her split.

"How'd you like it if I shoved this up inside you huh?" Stacy warned menacingly. For a moment, Danielle wondered if she actually might. "You know...you never DID tell me what the two of you did," she reminded Danielle, once again placing the tip just barely inside her. "Did you like it when you touched his cock? Was it nice and hard? All nice and slippery?" She really did press the tip inside her then, just barely, but just enough that it caused Danielle to catch her breath.

"Yes! Yes! It was!" she admitted, surprised at the intensity and excitement in her own tone of voice.

"THWAP!"

"Fuck!" Danielle cried out this time, this one really stinging, but simultaneously, causing a little rivulet of pussy juice to actually run down the inside of her leg.

"Someone's enjoying this a bit too much!" Stacy announced, capturing the droplet of moisture on the end of the whip, bringing it up, then running it across Danielle's lips. "Lick it off!" she commanded.

Danielle did.

She was still dutifully licking her essence off the handle when she felt the unfamiliar sensation of something else swiping up along the folds of her pussy. She realized a second later it had been one of Stacy's fingers!

"Here...there's more!" she informed her, now placing her fingertip upon Danielle's lips. "Lick it off!"

Once again she did so, even as the faint sound of a doorbell suddenly announced that someone was at the door upstairs.

"Holy shit! What time is it?" Danielle asked worriedly.

"We're not done yet!" Stacy declared.

"To hell with that! Untie me Stacy! That could be Mark! And probably is!"

Stacy laughed, wickedly. "So what if it is?" she asked coyly. "Wonder what he'd think finding you like this?" she teased seriously.

"Come on Stacy...you wouldn't do that!" "Oh? Why wouldn't I? You did lose you know...no holds barred remember?"

"Yeah, yeah...I remember. And I promise...you can finish giving me the rest of your spanks another time, just not right now!"

Once again they heard the doorbell.

"Sorry Danielle...a deals a deal!" With that, Stacy turned running up the stairs.

Mortified, Danielle struggled to free herself, but Stacy had done a very good job of tying the knots that continued to bind her wrists together, securing her against the post she was now leaning against. She hoped with every fiber of her being that whoever was at the door...that it wasn't Mark. Or even that if it was, Stacy would merely have him wait while she came back down to either hurriedly finish her spanking, or at the very least agree to continue on with it another time.

"Fuck Stacy! You really weren't kidding were you!"

The sound of Mark's voice froze her in place. She felt for a moment like she wanted to die.

"Told you Mark...and she lost, fair and square too! But I'll tell you what...after each remaining stroke of the crop, I'll let you kiss her better, how's that sound?"

Danielle heard Mark's unsure laugh. "Not so sure she'd appreciate that," he announced.

"It's not really a suggestion," Stacy suddenly told them both. If she wants this to be over with, then she's going to have to let you do that, and you...are going to do it. Understand?"

"Danielle?" Mark questioned worriedly.

"Fuck Mark, just do it. Do whatever she tells you to do!" Danielle said giving in. She was both aroused as well as embarrassed and humiliated at this point. If she was to get through this any time soon, she was going to have to put up with whatever devious little games that Stacy was suddenly beginning to enjoy...if not too much already!

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,448 Followers
12