I Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm...ooh...god...yes...spank...yes," she stuttered as she felt herself lifted up on the crest of a wave of delight, hearing him faintly through the rush of blood to her head.

"I will have to smack your pussy too, until you come for me like a beacon lighting the whole damned apartment."

"Ohhhhhh...mmm," she sighed, as he slid from her." That was so... so nice."

"I noticed you seemed to be enjoying yourself."

"I came about three times," she blushed. "The second really hard."

"Kiss me, you sweet lovely," Andrew smiled, pulling her back and cradling her in his arms.

"Oh Andrew," she panted, trying to get her breath back and leaning back to kiss him as his fingers played idly with her nipples and caressed her tits.

"I am so glad to have given you the pleasure."

"Thank you! Thank you...mm...that was lovely, Andrew," she sighed leaning back against his collar bone and raising herself up to plant a huge wet kiss on the underside of his chin.

"Pull your panties up like a good little tartlet."

"Stop making me laugh with your sweet commentaries."

"You decorated my cock with your sweet secretions. You can suck it clean later."

"Yes, sir."

There is time enough for that, Clare, though, perhaps you should go riding less often."

"Then I would get fat and flabby and I would squash Pieter when I fucked him."

"I am sure that I could devise some other more productive form of exercise to give you a good feeling and deprive Pieter of that pleasure," he leered. "I love for you to enjoy yourself."

"Yes, the good feelings are the best," Clare purred, twisting round and laying belly down on the carpet. "I wish they would last for ever."

He reached out for her, pushing her face down towards his dirty cock. Then he leant over her to kiss the crown of her head as her lips made contact. If she was still listening, as she bent to her task of suckling and pleasuring and sending delightful feelings from his groin to his mind, she might have heard him murmuring in agreement.

12