I Witnessed My Wife's First Affair

Story Info
My wife takes a lover, unaware that I am present.
2.8k words
3.72
403.8k
262
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,068 Followers

Helen and I have been married for 14 years and have two young sons. I'm 34, she's 33, and it seemed like we had the perfect life. At least I thought so. We had reached a point in our sex lives where the passion had waned slightly. We were down to weekends and an occasional week night. I was comfortable with that, but Helen's sex drive was inexplicably beginning to increase off the charts. It's not that I didn't want to have sex with her, it was just that she seemed like she wanted it almost constantly. It was something that we were now talking about often and from our conversations I knew that she was confiding in her friends at work. Helen was getting all sorts of advice from her friends ranging from pumping me full of Viagra to Helen taking a lover. None of their ideas seemed like legitimate options. At least that's what I thought.

In our neighborhood, there is a commons area adjacent to our backyard. In the commons area was a tennis court. Helen enjoyed, occasionally, playing tennis there with some of her friends from work. Most were female, but there was the occasional male. It was always just tennis though. No funny business, so to speak. While Helen likes to play tennis, she is no muscle-bound athlete. She is 5'4" tall and about 125 pounds with larger than normal breasts and nice soft middle-aged curves. Often, I would watch her from our bedroom window as she played. She wasn't very good, but then again she wasn't playing competitively. She would usually be wearing short, tight shorts, which showed off her soft ass and thin legs. Her large breasts would bounce as she moved around. I would sometimes wonder what her male playing partners thought of the view they were getting. I was seeing her from a couple hundred feet away. They could see her shapely ass and bouncing tits up close as they played. Did they want to fuck her? Did they ever try?

One afternoon, I arrived home from a business trip in the early evening to an empty house. Helen wasn't around. The kids, I found out later, were at her mother's house. I was tired. I stripped out of my suit and had just changed into a pair of shorts, while looking for a t-shirt to go with them. I happened to glance out the bedroom window and noticed people at the tennis court. One of them was Helen and the other appeared to be a workmate, James. Unlike Helen, James is very athletic looking. He's a decent looking guy, probably in his late 40's and divorced. I had been gone for a week, so I was looking forward to sex with Helen. As I watched Helen in her tight shirt and shorts moving around, I found myself getting hard. My mind suddenly was taken back to some of our recent conversations of her friends telling her to take a lover. An image flashed into my head of James and Helen....in our bed. In this mental image, she was on her back and he was on top of her. I was imagining Helen writhing in pleasure from what she was getting from this make-believe lover. My guts tightened up. What in the world had come over me? Why was my cock still hard? Did I want her to fuck another man? Dammit, why was my cock still so hard?

Just then, I saw Helen lunge and swing and miss at a ball. She immediately grabbed her shoulder and started stretching it. James ran to the net, then they both left the court and started heading towards the house as Helen tried to stretch out what we found out later was just a strained muscle. Usually, when Helen is done playing tennis with her male friends, they don't come into our house. I started to head out of the bedroom to go greet Helen, but froze when I heard James's voice in our house. I stood in our bedroom for what seemed like hours trying to get myself to go downstairs, but something kept me there. I heard their voices get louder as then entered the living room. Like a child looking for Santa Claus at Christmas, I found myself peeking around the corner. From my position, I could see them standing and talking to each other.

"Where exactly does it hurt?" I heard James ask.

Helen responded with. "It hurts right back here." As she pointed at the back of her shoulder.

James moved around behind Helen and placed his hand on her shoulder and started rubbing. I wanted to rush down, grab him, and throw him out of my house. But I was still frozen. This man was in our house alone, at least they believed, with my wife. I was intensely curious to know what Helen was thinking. Did she want this man to make a move on her? Why was she letting this man rub her shoulder? She seemed to be enjoying it.

"If you find a place to lie down, I think I could rub this out for you." James told her in a very matter of fact way.

Without speaking, Helen went over to the couch, grabbed a pillow, and lay down on the floor. She was on her stomach with her head on the pillow. James got down on his knees next to her and began rubbing her shoulders. She was lying perpendicular to my view and James was kneeling with his back to me. He had only been working on the shoulder for a few minutes, when he lifted his right leg and swung it over Helen. He was now straddling her as he continued to work on her shoulder. The front of his shorts pressed firmly against the back of her ass as his hands worked. I immediately began to wonder if he had an erection. I would if it was me pressed against her. Why wasn't it me and why wasn't I stopping this, crossed my mind. If he did have an erection, she had to be feeling it.

Suddenly, James stopped rubbing her shoulder. He reached underneath her shirt with both hands. His hands immediately moved up to her shoulders, which forced her shirt to bunch up and expose her bra. Helen didn't flinch, didn't move, and didn't object. I knew in my heart that she wanted this. Somehow I felt powerless to stop it although I was watching from only a few feet away. James mumbled something like. "This is in my way." as he took his hands hand pulled on the clasps of her bra. The elastic material flew out of his way giving her full access to her nude back. He was rubbing his hands all over her back and shoulders now. Occasionally his hands would wander down her sides. When he did that, Helen would squirm slightly as he must have been making some contact with breasts.

"Would it be ok if we get this material out of my way?" James asked as he tugged on her shirt.

Helen reached up and pulled the shirt over her head. It occurred to me that her shoulder must be feeling just fine now for her to do that so easily. James then pulled the material of her bra up towards her head and Helen assisted him with removing it as well. Swiftly and covertly behind her, James pulled off his t-shirt as well. I watched as James's hands began roaming all over the soft skin of her back. I could now see that when his hands wandered down her sides that he was indeed feeling Helen's breasts without any objection whatsoever from her. This had become the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed and I was breathing heavily in excitement. I realized that I wanted this to play out. This was something Helen not only wanted, but needed, so I wanted it for her as well. His hands were now moving back and forth from her lower back to her shoulders and back again. I became aware that as he performed this movement with his upper body, that his lower body was also pushing back and forth against her in a faux fucking movement.

Finally, James released his grip on her back. He moved down her body and began concentrating his massage on her calves. I heard a slight moan come from Helen, but no movement. James continued his massage as he slowly and methodically worked his way up her legs. His strong hands were now massaging my wife's silky thighs. He was working his hands from the outside of his thighs and rotating across the back of her thighs and down to her inner thighs. Each time he repeated this motion his hands would inch closer to Helen's ass. Helen flinched. I became aware that James's hands had just made contact with her clothing covered pussy as they plunged downward between her thighs. He began rhythmically repeating the same motion. Helen seemed to be moving her hips, ever so slightly, in an effort to afford James maximum contact with her private area. My stomach was in knots as this stranger's ministrations gave pleasure to my wife.

I watched in wonder as James's hands moved from her thighs to her ass. His strong hands squeezed her cheeks. He repeated that a couple of times. I gulped and nearly fainted at what I saw next. James's fingers reach inside the elastic waistband of Helen's shorts. There was a slight pause. An apparent chance he was giving my wife to reject his advances. I knew now that that wouldn't happen. I knew Helen was too far gone to stop this. I watched in awe as Helen lifted her hips ever so slightly. James recognizing her acquiescence tugged at her shorts and panties both. He pulled them down her thighs, down her calves, from her ankles and then tossed them in an open display of conquest across the room. He then confidently stood up and removed the remainder of his clothing as he gazed down, beyond the specter of his now exposed and rock hard cock, at the love of my life lying naked below him.

James knelt down. He used his knees to wedge himself in between my wife's legs. His hands moved from Helen's ass, up her back, to her shoulders. As he did this, he forced my wife's legs fully apart with his thighs. James was now squatting behind Helen with his hard bare cock pressed against her bare ass, while his hands once again massaged the shoulder, which in a moment of fate on the tennis court, had initiated the impending infidelity of my wife. My own cock continued to betray me. My head kept telling me to rush down and put a stop to this before it was too late, but my unexpected appetite at seeing the scene in front of me play out prevented it.

Helen reached behind her and placed her left hand on James's cock. I watched intently as my wife's soft hand, adorned with her glistening wedding ring, grasped and positioned another man's cock between her labia in an attempt to mate with him. Once his cock came into contact with her slick opening, James instinctively moved his hips forward slightly. The tip of his unprotected cock disappeared into Helen's vagina. He held it there momentarily as he brought his hands from her shoulders down to her ass. The momentary pause exasperated Helen. Her body had been pushing her towards this undeniable moment for months. Helen pushed back against James and I witnessed in astonishment as my wife's body engulfed the rigid manhood she for which she had been long yearning. My own cock strained against the inside of my shorts. There was a cold sensation from continuous stream of pre-ejaculate I was producing. My mouth felt dry as the desert. My heart was racing.

I was now brazenly standing in the middle of the hall at the top of the stairs watching their copulation. Helen was on her knees thrusting her body against James. James, also on his knees, gripped her ass as he thrust his cock in and out. Neither of them noticed me now standing visibly there. Helen had to have thought I would be home soon anyway, but either didn't think about it or didn't care. The long silence was finally broken by Helen's cries of. "Oh yes. Give it to me. Give it to me." Her demands produced stronger and faster thrusts from her lover, which in turn resulted in Helen screaming out. "OH YESSSSSS!" As her body began convulsing and shaking in orgasm.

When she recovered, James rolled Helen onto her back. He took his place again between the soft thighs of my wife and shoved his bare cock into her. Helen's head turned towards me as James began pounding in and out of her again. She seemed in a fog as she slowly became aware that I was witnessing her perform the ultimate act of betrayal. Just as I was powerless to stop them, she as well seemed powerless, or perhaps it was simply unwilling, to stop her adulterous act. Her glazed over eyes, staring at me, gave evidence to the pleasure she was being provided by this lustful indulgence. James's thrusts were now becoming erratic. The end of their intercourse was drawing near. Helen could also sense his impending ejaculation as her attentions left me and returned to him. Her body was yet again thrusting back against James in tempo with each of his plunges into her. James pushed deep within her body one last time. His face contorted. His ass muscles stiffened. Helen was squirming and shaking beneath him. She was once again lost in an orgasm produced by her lover. James's ass began contracting over and over again sending wave after wave of sperm into the depths of my wife's womb as his entire body now shook in pleasure. I discovered my own body was trembling as well. I leaned against the wall to prevent collapsing down the stairs.

After a few minutes it was finally over. Helen lay beneath James. Their bodies limp from exhaustion and spent passion. Helen once again looked my way. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I then turned and returned to our bedroom. I laid down on our bed, lost in the emotions washing over my body, as I waited for James to leave. After a few minutes the front door opened and shut. I could hear Helen coming up the stairs. When she reached the doorway she stood there apparently waiting for me to say something. She was still naked and her hair was a mess. There were trails of tears streaming from her eyes as a trail of the combined juices of her coupling slowly descended from pussy down to her knee.

I wasn't mad. How could I be? I could have stopped it before it started. As she stood in the doorway sobbing, I removed my pants. She saw my cock standing at attention. A smile came to her face as she became aware of my acceptance to what she had just concluded. Helen climbed into bed. I took her hand and guided her over me. She knew what I wanted. She reached behind her and placed her hand on my cock. With the same hand that had just guided her lover inside her, she guided my aching cock to her opening. I could feel an intense heat and moisture like I had never felt before as the tip of my cock came into contact with her. My heart nearly flew out of my chest as I looked down to see a glob of white liquid form at the meeting of our genitals, trail down my cock, and then pool on my body. As Helen lowered herself, the abundance of liquefied residues from her lovemaking guided my cock effortlessly towards its goal.

Helen began rocking back and forth on top of me. I wanted this to go on forever. I yearned to provide my wife with the same...no not the same...MORE pleasure than she had just received from the other man. It wasn't going to happen. My cock had been at attention for nearly an hour watching them. It was aching for release. My emotional turmoil continued to be intensified by the molten mixture of juices that lubricated our union. I tried to stop it, but couldn't. It was too late. Sperm exploded from within me with a force I never felt before. My balls contracted over and over again as nature urged my body to take back what was once only mine. Once the last of the seed left my body, I lay under my wife with my cock deflating inside her. Neither of us knew what to say. We were still in love, but we both knew our lives would never be the same.

licyou69
licyou69
1,068 Followers