I Won The Lottery Ch. 01

Story Info
A fantasy come true.
6.2k words
4.53
42.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers

My name is Jim, James Hoggard, actually.

I drive by the local university every morning on my way to work.

Often there is heavy traffic and I catch many of the stoplights. I spent my time watching the female coeds. All shapes and sizes, some pretty, some not.

Listening to the news on the economy I knew that many of those students were going into debt up to their eyeballs to have a chance at a good life.

Being an intense lover of the opposite sex, and having a vivid imagination, I have always fantasized about having the money to have a mutually beneficial arrangement with one of the coeds. I would pay for her education and such and she would be my girl toy from one to four years.

She would get an education and not end up owing a small fortune and I would get – well, you get the picture.

Recently fate smiled on me. I recently won the lottery, $25 million after taxes. My wife has a large family and to prevent any arguments over money I had the lawyers arrange the money be split into each of our names on separate accounts. I went so far as to give my wife 13 million while I took 12 million. A good compromise I thought.

On my last drive to work, passing the University, I sat at a red light watching the coeds cross the street. My fantasy surfaced and I smiled, knowing I had the means to possibly make it come true. But where did I start?

After much thought, I started in the gutter, so to speak. I approached a pimp in the downtown area.

"You want what?" The tall guy said with disbelief, as he sat in his Cadillac on the corner of Main Street.

I stated once more, "I'm looking to fund a young girl's education at the University in return for benefits.

"Benefits? You mean you want to fuck her?" He questioned.

Like I said, I had to start in the gutter. I answered, "yes! I know you probably don't handle girls from the University, but I thought you might know where to send me. Let me put it this way, it could be beneficial for you to help me."

"Speak English man!"

"$600!"

A smile appeared on the guy's face and he asked for my number. I handed him my card. Hey, millionaires need cards!

A week later the pimp called and gave me a number.

I called the number and set a meeting with a fellow named Charles a.k.a. Chuck. Chuck turned out to be a senior at the University and after 10 minutes of being interrogated I explained to him what I desired. If we came to an agreement, I would have to buy the girls "contract" which would vary according to the girl's worth. We arranged another meeting.

Four days later I sat in Chuck's apartment staring at five folders with a female facial picture on the front. There were three sophomores, one a junior and the other a freshman.

My wife is a blonde that I did not care to replicate. I stacked the folders of the freshman, the junior and one sophomore together and pushed them to the side.

I opened the other two folders, which contained two more pictures of each girl.

One of the remaining sophomores was a redhead and one of her pictures struck me dumb-founded immediately. One picture was of her sitting on a bed, her right hand supporting her weight as she leaned back slightly, legs stretched out in front of her. Her left hand lay on her left thigh almost to her knee. The hand appeared delicate and properly manicured, with light pink nail polish. You could see one breast, which caused my heart rate to increase slightly as it contoured to a peak like the top of a newly formed volcano. The nipple appeared a nice morsel. Her face was turned away from the camera showing her hair, a full bob style that hung just short of her shoulders. Most striking was her pussy, which was waxed bare, showing about two inches of sexually stimulating crack.

I looked at the stats to one side. Pamela a.k.a. Pam, 5'7", 132 pounds, natural redhead, she had turned 20 years old a month earlier. The other picture showed her dressed in alluring and lacey panties and bra.

I shut the other folder without so much as a glance. The Bob haircut covered her face slightly on one side.

"Tell me about her." I told Chuck.

"Brand-new to the stable, Jim." Chuck said trying to sound professional. "She says she's not a virgin but I have doubts. Her self-esteem is very diminutive."

"Diminutive?" I queried.

"She doesn't seem very sure of herself. Not very outgoing. Doesn't talk a lot. I've got a couple of the other girls tutoring her. I've been hesitant about sending her out quite yet. I can't get a bad reputation. I've groomed my replacement and I want to hand him a tight ship. I will still get a cut for two years. What college or university did you say you went to?"

"I didn't smart-ass." I replied. "Say she accepts my offer, how much to buy her contract? Let's keep in mind you haven't made a dime off of her yet. You seem a bit leery of her already."

Chuck pretended to ponder and figure before answering, "$10,000 firm."

"$6000."

"$7000." He replied, easily coming off of his firmness.

"$5000. I didn't get to be a millionaire by being stupid." I offered.

"$6000 and it's a deal."

"$6000 if she accepts." I said offering my hand. We shook.

Two days later I met with Pamela in Chuck's apartment. Chuck left to get some coffee.

She was dressed in form hugging jeans and a winter weight dark blue sweater, which accented her vibrant red hair while not emphasizing her chest. She was slim in appearance, her ass and hips sexually appealing, probably accounting for any excessive weight. She was more cute than pretty, her hair framing her face, but all in all quite attractive. Her nose and mouth were small and her eyes greenish.

As we shook hands, her height was a pleasurable 2 inches shorter than my own.

I introduced myself and told her I wanted to discuss a financial offer with her, as I directed her to the sofa. I took a seat in a chair across from her.

"Pamela you're here evidently to make money. I wish to make you a substantial offer." I began. "For your services." I could feel myself starting to feel uneasy. "I will pay off any amount you are in debt to date for your education and pick up the tab until you graduate. I'll supply you with an apartment off-campus, a rented car with local gas and a monthly allowance......... of $700. I chastise myself for doing most of the offering on-the-fly. But money was really of no great concern.

I detected a well-concealed look of disbelief or interest on Pamela's face. No doubt from the tutoring. She stared at me.

"In return, you agree to be at my beckon call with 24 hours notice and perform all of the services you would be expected to............ perform as Chuck's employee, though you'll no longer work for him are be under his thumb. You will provide a clear medical certificate upfront and whenever I desire. There will be no threat of pregnancy so there will be no use of condoms. There will be a six months trial period, after which one or the other can walk. You can consider this year's tuition paid in full should you be the one to decide to walk." I stopped to let all sink in

"I expect you to continue your life as usual, hence, the 24-hour notice. I am not a jealous person so dating is fine as long as you keep your legs closed. You of course will make no mention of our agreement! There will be travel involved when time allows, negating the 24-hour notice, and you will be expected to stay here during the summer, with brief visits to your family, certainly, allowed, which you will pay for. I read you are from Oklahoma.

"On the surface, you're very generous and seen like a nice man. Do I have to kill anybody?" She said with a smile.

"You will find me to be a very conservative employer." I assured her, smiling back at her. "You told Chuck you're not a virgin? Who took your cherry?"

Pamela looked down at her knees. She didn't want to answer the question.

"The most important thing I require of you is to be honest with me. I expect to be honest with you." I said the first sternly, the second a bit more tenderly.

"A bottle........... a rather long neck wine bottle. An accident really!" She replied sheepishly.

I contained my laugh and look of amusement. I had to think a minute before I could continue.

"I take that to mean you have not been with a man?" I finally said. "But apparently you enjoy sex........... pleasuring yourself? You read magazines and such I suppose?"

"Yes to all! Now can we drop it?" She replied.

Pamela accepted my offer. The topping on the cake was that I, for all intents and purposes, was getting a virgin.

It took only two weeks to set her up on the eighth floor of a rather new apartment towers in the heart of Virginia Beach. The car took only a day. And I paid her first month's wages upfront. I told her we would wait until her apartment was furnished for us to "get better acquainted". I did however offer to take her to lunch every day and she accepted. I required numerous dinners as agreed with 24 hours notice. Given the name of the restaurant, she dressed accordingly and pleasingly to the eye. She handled herself well with confidence. I had chosen well, I thought.

An outrageous amount of money to give a woman for sex, you might chastise? She was not even "broken in", her talent unknown. That was a plus, I figured. I was filthy rich! Add it up: I was helping an individual, keeping a girl off the street, $25,200 for three years allowance, $130,000 for four years of education with books, approximately $9000 for a three-year lease on a Mustang convertible plus $4,000 for 3 years gas and 37,000 for a three-year lease on the apartment. You could also add $300,000 for my intended travels. $500,000 rounded off! I never could be accused of being frugal. This is my fantasy!

You might think that I would be in a hurry to bed the young lass. Not so! I wanted to get to know her and for her to get to know me. At 46, there was a 20-year gap in our ages and I was well aware of the culture gap.

I suppose I should tell you, the reader, as I would eventually tell Pamela, that I am married quite happily with four children, them too nearing college age.

You wonder how I'm going to work all of this into a time schedule. I found out, quickly, that a rich woman, a giver when she was not rich - except for her wifely duties - is now out spreading the riches to family and folks in need. She spends even less time at home. She's building us a new house.......... a big one! She had very little time for me before and even less time now.

"So how is school going Pam?" I asked, sitting across from her in the Free Mason Abby church turned restaurant, having dinner on a Saturday evening, just over two weeks in.

"I'm keeping my grades up." She replied making me laugh. "I figured that was definitely a requirement."

"You're in the apartment now how do you like it?" I quizzed. "It's totally furnished?"

"Close. A few more small items! It's beautiful. The view is wonderful! I went easy on you with the furniture. I received a refund from the dorm when I moved out. I put half towards the furniture." She replied, and me thinking, an unexpected expense, on my part. But she was being fair. "When are you coming to visit?"

"Well, I was hoping to get an invite tonight?" I said.

"Tonight would be fabulous Jim!" She said happily.

A personal parking spot was allocated to her inside the building, so I had to wait a few minutes for her to buzz me through a secure door. She was waiting for me with the door to apartment 805 open. I entered her spacious apartment.

"You have lots of room for entertaining." I stated, already having seen the apartment during leasing. "You have furnished it nicely!"

"I don't expect to be entertaining all that much." She answered and I heard a strange change in her voice, seductively charming maybe. "I thought maybe we could shower together. I have a surprise for you afterwards. Your toothbrush is the red one."

Taken totally by surprise by her suggestion, I heartily agreed and followed her to her bedroom and bath. The phone rang and she excused herself saying she would join me in a second.

She did not join me in the shower as I expected and I had finished my shower and toweled off, brushed my teeth, and exited the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me. Pamela was sitting on the bed, phone to ear, waving her hand in a tizzy.

"I must go mother. Love you!" Then to me, "I'm sorry! This is not a good beginning at all." She exclaimed. "It was my mother and she is impossible to get off the phone!"

"Calm down Pa-mel-a." I said calmingly, saying her name with three abbreviated syllables like I had done with a girlfriend in high school. "I understand family entirely. There is no need to get flustered."

She took a deep breath, calming herself. "Come here and let me show you."

She led me to the closet, opened the door and withdrew a terrycloth white bathrobe. She proudly helped me put it on. "I got this for you the other day. I want you to feel at home."

"Thank you my dear!" I told her really quite happy with the robe. I undid the towel and she took it.

"Now, you go sit down on the sofa and enjoyed the view. I will be in and out of the shower in a jiffy."

I walked to the living room.

The sofa was positioned within 5 feet of the large floor-to-ceiling, double paned windows. There were 5 windows spanning 8 to 10 feet, with a door at the far left that exited onto the balcony. There were three more in her bedroom without a door and had curtains. There was a shag carpet in front of the sofa and two tables with lamps on either side of the sofa. A convenient floor plug supplied the two lamps underneath the obvious coffee table placed behind the sofa. I would soon learn why.

True to her word she joined me within 10 or 12 minutes wrapped in a blue terrycloth robe much like my own, her hair damp, darkening its color considerably.

I sat in the middle of the sofa with my back against the pillows and my knees in a comfortable wide stance. The robe dropped between my legs. She took a position to my right, folding her left leg under her, her back up against the high arm of the sofa.

"Isn't it lovely at night?" She began. "I have been sleeping right here every night since I moved in four days ago. I'm very happy your first visit is after dark so you can see all the lights!"

"I can understand why you sleep here. It is lovely." I told her.

She leaned towards me seductively supporting herself on her elbow on a pillow of the sofa. The fingers of her right hand toyed with my robe at the chest. "You know I find you very attractive. You don't look your age."

"Thank you. Even for a married man with 4 children, the oldest 19-years-old."

"You don't! Four!" She exclaimed wide-eyed, then, added, "I already figured you were married."

"Yep! And been married 20 odd years and pretty much happily except for the obvious. You still think I'm attractive?"

"Certainly! I hope one day to be married that long. I also figured she was neglecting you."

"She is. And I bet you're thinking I should suck it up and be faithful?"

"Not at all! If I had a husband like you, I'll give him all the loving he wants.

"Always remember there are three sides to every story. There is his side, her side, then, the truth. Though, for me, I have yet to understand why she is like she is!"

"And I'm sorry we got on the subject."

"Bless your heart. I hope you always feel like that." I replied. "Back to the previous discussion. I find you extremely attractive also. And your youth is intoxicating."

"Are you hard?" She asked in a seductive tone. "Underneath that robe?"

"I was when you sat down. But I got sidetracked and a little soft. It may help if you tell me you are as naked under your robe as I am?"

"I can do better than words." She replied smiling.

She sat tall, untied the cloth belt, and slowly pulled it open.

"My gracious girl!"

I gazed on perky ample breasts with delectable nipples that stood raised and firm. I turned slightly and took the right nipple into my mouth, sucking on it gently, cupping the other breast and squeezing lightly. I heard her intake of breath. I suckled for a long minute and then withdrew.

Without any noticeable apprehension, Pamela reached with both hands and parted my robe. My firm erection stood straight up with a little bit of curve. She took her right hand and began toying and exploring my thick 6 inches.

"I had no idea how beautiful a man could be up close and personal." She whispered. "Are you big compared to others? It seems huge!"

"About average I suppose. 6 inches, but I do think it's thicker than most."

She began to stroke it with her left hand and did so for many long minutes. She soon cupped my balls with her right hand.

I laid back and closed my eyes.

"That's real good sugar." I whispered. "Tighten your grip just a little."

With movement, my eyes popped open and I watched as she straddled me and put my cock to her. She dropped onto it slowly biting her lower lip as if there was a bit of pain or difficulty.

"Can I take it all?" She queried in a tone of question.

"Just take it slow. Don't rush it. With no foreplay, you may be a bit dry." I directed with a loving tone, feeling her warm pussy envelop my shaft. "You'll be able to take it all just fine."

"Ahhh ffuuccckkk!" She moaned as she continued to maneuver her ass downward. "Lord it's good!"

She finally leaned forward and wrapped her arms around my neck and sat motionless.

My wife seeped into my consciousness. For a moment, I did feel guilty and wondered what she would think if she saw me in the clutches of the young girl.

"I think you've got it all inside of you sugar." I whispered, roaming my hands over her sufficiently wide hips, then, palming her delectable buttocks. "When you're ready, you'll find it will all come quite naturally."

She had stolen the moment. I had planned a lengthy foreplay to explore her treasures. She was hungry.

Her breathing was deep and over emphasized as she began to move very minutely at first, then, she began to withdraw my shaft slightly. She used her elbows on the front of my shoulder, her hands gripping the back of my neck, to give herself leverage as she lifted and lowered her ass a bit more. Her breathing became quite pronounced and I tried to contain myself from joining in her exhilaration and excitement of first time sexual intercourse.

She began to experiment, first with rhythm, slow and fast, then finally, with placement of my shaft, eventually finding the perfect spot. She began to moan and grind her pussy onto my shaft with a moderate rhythm.

I began to let my own arousal intensify, while trying to remain as still as possible and not disturb the rhythm or placement Pamela had developed.

Long, long minutes passed as I listened to the pleasant sound of the young thing moaning. Orgasm was not new to her and I could tell she was desperately seeking to achieve it.

She was soon huffing and puffing, but slowly, like a woman in labor. The sound of her breathing only intensified as the orgasm gripped her. Her rhythm never faltered and, I feel certain, at the peak of her orgasm I reached my own, spewing my sterile semen into her "virgin" pussy.

She collapsed against me, keeping me deep inside of her, putting her face into the nap of my neck.

"You came too, didn't you?"

"I did! You are a rare jewel my dear girl." I whispered. "With a real treasure between your legs."

She hugged me tighter, then, eased herself up and kissed me passionately. Our tongues fenced, causing my erection to firm up and I began to push up inside of her. She pushed back.

After long minutes, we began to fuck lustfully, she directed in a whisper. "On the rug. It can be washed."

Without losing much penetration I maneuvered her onto the rug on the floor. She placed her heels on the back of my lower legs and I cradled her as best I could, while keeping my weight off of her.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers
12