I Won't Share You Sister

Story Info
Her brother wants her completely.
750 words
4.22
64.8k
90
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother Paul and I haven't had much luck in the love department. We both were engaged at on time only to have the other person back out. It has been so frustrating. Paul had stopped by my apartment one Saturday. We started hitting the alcohol.

"You know Elaine, you and I must be cursed, considering how bad our love lives are."

I had to agree with my brother. Things weren't looking good these day. Paul came over and sat next to me on my sofa. We poured two glasses of scotch and clinked glasses. That bourbon went down smooth. Paul set his glass down. He wrapped his arm around my neck.

"What do you think we should do?" He asked me.

I was feeling a bit weak right then. My brother was a handsome guy. It would be easy to fall for him.

"Maybe we should tie the knot," I said to him.

He began to laugh when I told him that.

"Are you sure you want a man like me?" He asked.

Maybe I let my guard down right then. I leaned over and kissed Paul flush in the lips. He looked puzzled at first. He returned my kiss. Before you knew it we had our mouths open and our tongues touched. A few minutes of that and I pulled back.

"I want you to fuck me," I said to him.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

I nodded my head. I wanted my brother. We got up and went back to my bed. We got undressed and got onto the mattress. Paul was a guy who worked out. Not only that, I finally got a look at his cock. Paul had to be seven inches in length. His dick was average thickness. I had him lie back and I took him in my mouth. I never wanted to suck a cock so badly.

I took every inch down my throat. My brother moaned as I made his shaft hard. My saliva was running down his prick when I pulled away. I climbed over top of Paul. I lowered myself until I felt the tip of his hardness at my gash. Paul placed his hands in my hips. He pulled me down onto his rock hard member.

God, did I scream. I hadn't been with a man in such a long time. My pussy was tight. My brother made things right. He stretched me good that day. It took some time before I was able to get my brother all the way inside my pussy. Once I had

every inch in my pussy, Paul fucked me like I was a whore. He brought his ass up and took me hard. After a few minutes, Paul told me how it was.

"I won't share you sister," he told me.

I said I didn't want any other man, just him.

Paul soon flipped me into the doggie position. He drove into me hard. His hands held onto my hips as he gave me the fucking I deserved. I felt like he was my love master. I would give him anything he desired. I am betting we went at it a full hour. My pussy was getting sore when Paul erupted. He sent his batter deep into my body.

I used my muscles to squeeze every drop from the tip of Paul's cock. I knew I was exhausted after we finished up. Paul didn't have to share with anyone. I gave him my body freely. My brother seemed to have endless amounts of cum to give to me. After a few months we decided to move in together. Most nights Paul has his cock buried in my pussy.

I finally love it when he treats me like a cheap slut. He has taken my tightest hole as well. He broke in my ass with his long pecker, but I do like it best in my pussy. I tend to show off my body more these days. I wear tops that show off my cleavage. I think it tends to make Paul jealous. Guys will look me over when we are out.

Paul will punish me in bed afterwards. He will place my legs on his shoulders and then feed me cock. I tell him I have been bad. I want him to fill me up. He does just that. In the end I always get a load of his cream. I found out I only need one man, my brother..