Ian's New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time for you two fuckwits to be done with your wedding rings." He told them as they knelt before him. Wendy and Ian looked at each other in horror. "They are unnecessary reminders of vows that no longer apply to you."

The couple stood together. With his head lowered, Ian let his ring 'clunk!' into the pan.

Wendy rubbed hers for a moment. It's weight had been a constant reminder of their love. A proof of their enduring partnership.

Her eyes filled with tears as her ring 'clunked!' next to Ian's quickly melting gold.

"Excellent." Grant smirked. "I'm going to give the gold to a homeless guy so he can buy drugs." Their cruel master waved them off. "Get out."

Wendy packed up her office. Tears in her eyes and a heavy weight in her chest.

She had been fired. She knew it was coming and wanted desperately to call Ian. To hear his comforting voice.

Grant had refused. He had this planned and had told her ahead of time that all she could do was come to him when it happened.

Things got worse when Bev came in to gloat. "Finally got what you deserve? Good riddance, you trash." The older woman grinned with her arms crossed, holding a paper sack.

Then Bev shut the door behind her. "Got you a going away present."

"Please just go." Wendy begged, but the woman just shook her head.

"Strip, whore. You love showing off that slutty body. Let me show you what you're really worth."

Wendy wanted to refuse. To scream at the woman to leave.

Instead she had to watch Bev's smile get wider as her clothes slowly fell to the floor.

"Bet you think boys like a girl with big cow udders like you." Bev said stepping forward. She pinched Wendy's nipples and twisted them as she talked. "Not true. They just know you'll spread your whore legs at the drop of a hat."

The woman finally let go and made the younger woman kneel. Bev took a moment to smirk down at her rival. She savored her victory over the younger woman. Then she pulled a big jar out of the sack. Honey.

The older woman poured it all over Wendy's body. Mostly from the neck down. Tears filled Wendy's eyes as the sticky slime began to cover her beautiful body.

The submissive woman shivered as the goopy honey covered her big tits. As it seeped into her crotch. Like a giant honey bee jizzing all over her.

Bev chuckled, relishing her power over the submissive bitch. She used her bare hands to spread the honey all over. Taking her time rubbing it on Wendy's giant udders.

A shiver of excitement ran through the older woman as her fingers massaged down between the beautiful brunette's thighs. She ignored her sinful lust as she groped another woman's sex. Smearing the honey all over Wendy's pussy.

Then she pulled out a bag of feathers.

"This is just a reminder of your place in the world." Bev said as she pressed the feathers all over Wendy's sticky body. Making sure to cover the girl's pillowy breasts. And taking an extra large handful and mashing it forcefully against Wendy's cunny.

Then she made the young woman get dressed over her honey and feathers. She actually helped the humiliated girl finish packing. Then escorted her all the way out to her car. Past snickering, former co-workers. Giving her a jaunty wave and smile as she drove off.

The feathers were scratchy under her clothes, and Grant laughed when he saw them.

She had hurried past Ian's desk outside. Grant's door was slammed in the sissy's face, though he could tell his wife was upset. He wasn't allowed to comfort her. His heart breaking just a little as he sat down. His fingers rubbing where his ring had been.

Grant made Wendy strip, then kneel under his desk. She spent the rest of the day there. Sucking and licking her master's dick. Feeling soiled and foul covered in the sticky honey and scratchy feathers.

That's where she spent the rest of the week. There or on Grant's office couch typing up notes on a laptop.

She was his personal assistant now. Left with little choice but to work for him. As he had planned.

Ian gave the swarthy client a tentative smile as he took the man's empty cup. Grant had left him waiting in reception while he finished a call.

"You may go in now, sir." The sissy informed him.

Ian could just barely see his wife as the door opened. She was naked and bent over Grants desk. Her ass toward the door. Her wrists and ankles spread and tied the the wooden desk.

He shivered when he heard the swarthy man chuckle as he unbuckled his belt. Then the door closed.

Soon Ian winced when he heard the sharp CRACK! of the belt through the door. His wife's desperate cries over and over in response as she was abused.

Unbidden, his tiny sissy bump got hard.

This was the way it should be. Him, alone and humiliated in women's lingerie. While real men played with his toys. Played rough.

Probably breaking them.

"You know I love you dearly." Wendy assured her wonderful husband.

They snuggled together after failing to make tender, normal love.

Ian had ended up going down on her and gave Wendy an orgasm, but they couldn't get his little prick hard.

Wendy grinned at her husband. "It's probably for the best. This pathetic nothing has never satisfied me anyway." She flicked his little sissy bump. Then pinched the tip and pulled on it. "We both know you aren't the man in our relationship. Not anymore. Go put on something more appropriate." She ordered him.

Ian stood and crossed to the dresser. His tiny penis was already twitching from his wife's humiliating words.

Ian's sissy body shivered as he pulled on white stockings. His dicklette fully hard by the time both were on.

"A matching negligee too. You pathetic wimp." She told him. So he pulled on a white lace top. One that didn't cover his shameful crotch.

When he moved back to the bed Wendy pushed him to his back and straddled his crotch. Moaning as she slid his little pecker into her wet hole.

"I can't even feel you." She lied, grinding back and forth. Fucking her husband.

This was it. This was the only time Ian even felt half a man. With his penis in his wife. Even this had been tainted by Grant. He was impotent if he wasn't reminded how much of a sissy he had become.

He reached up and grabbed his wife's big jiggling breasts. Enjoying fucking his own wife. Even just for a moment.

Ian had a routine in the morning. One Grant designed to be degrading. To constantly remind him of his place.

He had to wake earlier than his wife. When he slipped out of bed he put on high heels. Not his work heels. These are just for around the house. Then he pulled on a baby blue housecoat over his nightgown.

He would head down to the kitchen where he put on his pink apron and made breakfast.

Then he went back upstairs where he had to take a bubble bath. 'Pink Dreams' was his brand. Ian would be careful to shave off any offending hairs on his sissy body.

After the bath he picked out his clothes for the day. Mostly concentrating on the lingerie, as that's all he will be allowed to wear at work anyway.

Once he had pulled on stockings and panties, he picked out a bra or negligee. Then he sat at his vanity. Probably the most humiliating part of his morning.

The makeup table is something Grant bought him. A girly place made for a sissy. It was white wood with pink frilly cloth stapled to the edges. With a big mirror and plenty of drawers. It had a matching chair with a fancy back, and pink upholstered seat. Also with frills.

Ian would take ten or fifteen minutes getting his makeup right.

Then he would pull on a dress or a skirt and blouse. He would get in the car on the passenger side and his wife would drive them to work.

He would sit with his hands primly in his lap. Waiting patiently for whatever Grant had in store that day.

He didn't even shed any tears through the process anymore.

"I have a fun night planned for us Saturday." Grant announced to his pets.

He sat on his couch, naked. Wendy next to him in a blue negligee. Her head in his lap, bobbing up and down as she stacked his cock.

Ian knelt on the floor in front. He wore a pink lace bra and matching panties. He held Ian's right foot by the ankle and heel.

Slowly the sissy licked his boss's foot. His tongue would move up one side. He would kiss, ten suck a toe. Then he would lick back down.

Grant loved the way the sissy's tongue felt on his foot. Not quite tickling. Just a gentle pleasure. On top of the blowjob, he could feel his orgasm coming fast.

The cruel boss groaned as he shot his load in Wendy's mouth. The beautiful woman desperately swallowing his slimy jizz.

Then he pushed her to the floor next to her husband. Obediently she picked up his left foot. She looked up at him and met grants eyes. Looking humiliated as she sucked his big toe in her mouth.

"We are going to go to a bar and have a fun night out." Grant finished. Smirking down at his slaves.

The submissive couple continued to suck and kiss their master's feet. Humiliated, but obedient on the floor before him.

Ian still had some men's clothing in a box in the basement. Grant figured there would be times he wanted him to pretend to be a man.

That Saturday they all went to a bar. Grant arrived first, with a date. A young blonde woman. Then Ian came in and got a table.

Finally Wendy. Dressed slutty and hot. She sat at the bar and scoped the place out. She was to pick the ugliest guy. Someone who would normally be going home alone. At some point she would invite him back to the alley and give him a blowjob.

Ian would have to sneak back to watch.

She got a couple drinks in her. Openly flirting with a couple guys. Then Ian watched as she walkt over to a fat young man. The guy looked sweaty. His chubby face lit up when the brunette whispered in his ear though.

Wendy led him into the back hall and out of sight. A minute later Ian got up to follow.

"I know a cuck husband when I see one." Came an oily voice from behind Ian. He turned to find a tall old man blocking his way back to the bar.

"Excited to watch your wife with another man?" The tall man stepped forward with each word. Forcing the sissy back by his mere presence. Down the hall. Past the bathrooms. Into a small storage room.

The old man swiftly grabbed Ian's hair with one hand, and shoved his other down the submissive man's slacks.

"Ha! Silk panties. I figured." The stranger tugged Ian's pants down. Revealing his shame. Then he slapped Ian across the face. "Do as I say, and this will be over quick."

The sissy's face stung as he was pushed to his knees. The old man quickly pulled out his long dick. Tapping it against Ian's face. "Give us a good suck, boy." The old man said.

Ian looked up from his kneeling position, at the man's grinning face. Then he submissively nodded. He took as much of the strange man's dick in his mouth as he could.

Outside, just feet away, Wendy was on her knees too. Her face bobbing up and down on the fat man's lap as he moaned.

She pleasured a complete stranger as if her wedding vows meant nothing. She had just walked up to him and asked, 'want me to suck your dick in the alley?' like a common whore.

Because that's what she was.

Her body shivered with excitement as she massaged the man's sweaty balls. As fatty leaned forward and reached beneath her.

She could feel her top tear as he yanked it open to paw at her breasts. Roughly mauling her giant tits once he set them free.

Wendy moaned with pain and lust.

Inside the old man chuckled each time he thrust his cock deep in the gagging sissy's throat. He had a handful of Ian's hair painfully grabbed on each side of his head and was roughly face fucking the wimp. Ian had tears in his eyes from the rough treatment.

"Ah! I'm going to cum. Don't swallow yet," the tall man ordered. "Hold it on your tongue so I can see." Then he was spurting inside Ian's mouth.

Obediently, the sissy didn't swallow. Opening his mouth to show the old man. Trying to ignore the warm, disgusting, slime on his tongue.

"Ha! Good. Wonderful. You really are just a sissy." The old man watched Ian. Gloating in his mastery of the younger man. Savoring Ian's humiliation. A stranger's jizz pooled on his sissy tongue.

Finally he put his cock away and zipped up his pants. "Swallow."

The man walked out as Ian gulped down his jizz.

Outside, Wendy gulped down her own load of cum. The fat man chuckling and groaning his way through an orgasm. Then he just zipped up his pants and walked away from her without another word. Leaving the cum dumpster there in the alley with the rest of the trash.

Later Grant's date laughed at the pathetic pair. Wendy and Ian were naked. On their knees in Grant's back yard. Their asses were in the air and cheeks pressed to the mud as the blonde sprayed them with chilly water from the hose.

The loving couple faced each other. Their heads touching. Their bodies shivering in the cold water.

The woman had given them each a small spanking. Nowhere near as painful as they usually received.

Grant had found it hilarious that Ian sucked off the old man. Now he was letting his date abuse them as a form of foreplay.

The woman quickly got bored though. "Let's go in. I'm horny." She said. Taking off her shirt as she walked into the house.

Grant grinned as he put his boot against Wendy's ass. "Time to go home slut." He shoved her forward into the mud.

Shamefully the husband and wife collected their discarded clothes as Grant headed upstairs to fuck his date.

Ian had a friend named Chuck. They had known each other since college and still hung out once a month or so. Though not since Ian's new job.

On Sunday Ian invited Chuck over for lunch. They chatted happily through the meal, though Ian had butterflies in his sissy tummy.

Grant had ordered this meet up.

After lunch Ian blurted out his lines. Worried that if he waited too long he would lose his nerve.

"Would you like to fuck my wife? I'm too pathetic to please her in bed." Ian nearly gasped.

Chuck just stared at him for a long minute. Ian trembled all over in anticipation and dread. Truly he had valued his friendship with this man. Now Grant was forcing him to throw it away. There would be no going back to normal after this. No matter what Chuck decided.

"Wendy? You want me to fuck your wife Wendy?" He asked.

Ian nodded. Not able to meet his friend's eyes. "You can fuck her rough. She's just a whore. She'll let any real man do what he wants with her." Ian slumped, his lines delivered. It was all up to Chuck now.

"Well, yeah. Of course I want to fuck her. Now?" Chuck asked with a grin.

Ian nodded. Feeling betrayed and humiliated by his longtime friend. He couldn't help his little dick get excited at Chuck's answer.

Chuck found Wendy in the master bedroom. He didn't know that it wasn't really theirs anymore. She sat on the edge of the bed in a red lace thong and sheer white crop top. She stood when he entered.

"Ian said you like it rough." Chuck said. Shutting the door behind him as he pulled off his shirt.

"I don't like it, but a real man can do whatever he wants to me." She answered, moving close to her husband's friend.

"Whatever he wants?" Chuck asked. He grabbed her long hair and painfully yanked her head back as she placed her palms on his chest.

"Anything." Wendy gasped.

Chuck sneered. He had always been attracted to Ian's wife, of course. How had that wimp gotten such a hot woman?

Wendy gasped again when Chuck gave her face a couple light slaps. Smiling at how submissive she was. He reached down and lifted her top. Pinching her nipples and squeezing her big tits.

He nodded in satisfaction and forced her to bend over the bed. Taking a few moments to swat and spank her round ass before tugging down her thong.

"Tell me you want my cock." He ordered. Rubbing her wet cunny. His fingers pressed between her spread thighs.

"Ooh! I want it. I want your big cock, Chuck." Wendy moaned for him.

She leaned forward and bit the back of her fist in lust when he started rubbing his dick against her pussy. How could he? This man she had been friends with for years. Since she had met Ian. Had he wanted her all this time? Watched her with lust in his eyes?

Now she was his play thing. He had no respect for her as a person. Only as an object to be fucked. Something to take pleasure from.

Wendy shook through a small orgasm as Chuck's dick slowly pushed into her. She moaned and groaned as he got into his rhythm. Slapping her ass in time with his thrusts.

Chuck felt better than he had ever imagined as he plowed Ian's wife. When he was ready he finished in the only way that seemed appropriate.

Chuck pulled out and shoved Wendy to the floor. With a triumphant groan and a grin he came all over her face and tits. Wiping his cock off in her hair when he was finished.

He left without saying a word to the whore, or the sissy. Their friendship broken.

Though perhaps he would be back to fuck the big titted slut. He would think about it anyway.

Grant didn't fuck Ian much anymore. Not since Wendy became his assistant. Work after Chuck's visit was different.

Ian's ass was on fire as he gripped his boss's desk. Grants big cock swiftly jackhammering him from behind as he squeaked.

They had told him every detail of Chucks visit and Grant was quite pleased. More than pleased, he wanted to physically pound home Ian's worthlessness as a husband.

"The two of you are coming along nicely." He told them as he gripped Ian's hips and thrust.

Wendy could only watch with pity as her sissy husband was fucked deep in the ass. She knelt passively on the floor. Waiting her turn.

"I understand you are estranged from your father, Ian. He's a real piece of shit. Or so my whore tells me." He grabbed Ian's hair, yanking his head up.

"Unh! Unh! Uh-huh!" Ian gasped. His hard little pud slapping up and down.

"You will take Wendy to him. Offer her to that piece of shit. Give her to him for the night."

Ian moaned loudly as he came. He hated his father. Hated him for what the cruel man did to him and his mother when he was young. He had hoped to never see him again in his life.

Wendy crawled beneath her husband. Licking Ian's sad cummies off the front of the desk.

"I bet you both have a great night." Grant gloated as he came in his sissy pet's ass.

Patrick groaned as he lifted his bulk from the worn couch. He wondered what inconsiderate asshole would be knocking so late. It was nearly seven and he was already on his fifth beer.

Ian knocked again. The two story house was run down, and in a bad neighborhood. One of the front windows was spiderwebbed with cracks.

The couple stood waiting on the porch. Ian in a short pink sundress. Wendy in a blue miniskirt and white halter with no bra. Her dark areola clearly visible through the thin material.

They both wore matching white stockings.

When the door finally opened, Ian's breath caught in his throat. The man who had made his childhood a living hell grinned down at him.

Wrinkly, older, his muscles turned to fat, and a big round belly beneath a greasy T-shirt. The old man still intimidated his son.

"Huh. If it ain't my little pansy. Finally dressing like he always wanted." Patrick chuckled as he looked his son up and down. "And you show up with a prostitute?"

"D...dad? This is my wife. Wendy." Ian felt in a daze. Was he really a grown up? Or was he a child again?

"Yeah, that seems about right. The only woman you could'a got is one you paid for."

"I'm not a prostitute. And I love your son. Love Ian." Wendy boldly protested.

"Huh, c'mon in then." The old man turned and ushered them in. "Why are you here, fuckwit? I ain't got no money for ya."