Ian's Side of the Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were no more words, just whimpering and delightful sounds of a woman being taken slowly to the place she wanted to be.

I reached around her body and cupped her breasts in my hands. was going to take my time, enjoy every second. I'd dreamed about this, I wondered, imagined how she would feel and she didn't disappoint me.

Layla arched her back, offering these glorious tits to me. They were firm and full and I held them and squeezed until I felt her nipples stiffen. I looked down and saw my fingers capture each rigid tip, so hard, just begging me to pinch and twist them.

"Your nipples are hard, should I pull them Layla, twist them, make them burn and throb?"

"Do it, yess, I love it, more, like that, just like that, harder, do it harder."

The harder I squeezed the more she begged for. The sounds, groaning with each tug made me fully aware of where her pleasure could be found and harnessed.

I wanted these nipples in my mouth. Reaching up under her blouse I reached into the bra that kept them out of my hands, and when I touched her, felt the rigid points in my fingers I heard myself moaning.

The blouse was hanging off one shoulder, I could see a red satin strap, and it was so alluring and sexy. I pulled the blouse down over her shoulders, down her arms and let it rest on her hips.

The bra was so thin it was simply an obstacle to be dealt with later. I reached down inside the barely there satin cups, when I felt for her there was nothing but full swollen tits in my hands.

I purposely left the scarf she was wearing around her neck in place. I wanted her to feel me touching her, I wanted her imagination to paint a picture in her mind of what my hands looked like full of her glorious tits.

"I've waited a long time to feel your tits in my hands Layla, can you feel my hands exploring every inch, squeezing them, my fingers grasping these sweet nipples, is it time Layla, is it time to see me feeling you, do you want to see my hands touching you?"

"Stop torturing me, show me, you want me to see it, show me."

I pulled the scarf down and it fell to the floor.

I watched her look down; she shivered when she saw my hands wrapped around her tits, pummeling them round and round.

"You love it don't you, seeing your tits in my hands, this is what you've wanted, you wanted me to feel you and touch you like this, didn't you Layla?"

"Oh God, yess, you love it too, feeling my body like this, I know you love it, you've thought about getting your hands on me for years, now you have what we both wanted old man."

"Good Layla, that's good, tell me what I wanted to do to you, how long you fucking teased me, showed me these nipples hard and stiff time after time, did you wonder what I'd do if I had the chance to touch them, what would I do if you gave me the chance to twist them like this, and make them burn in my fingers, did you hear yourself beg me to do it harder, just like your pleading with me now, tell me."

"Yes, you dirty old man, harder, you want to hear me say it, harder, and I love it hard and the more it hurts the more I love it."

This creature was playing the game just like a fighter should. The sound of her begging was music and she was singing loud and clear.

"Stop torturing me, you know you want to suck my hot hard nipples in your mouth, you want to feel them on your tongue, in your teeth, so do it, just fucking do it."

I stepped out from behind her and the fire in her eyes was electrifying. There in front of me were her bare vulnerable tits just waiting for my hungry mouth.

I sat down on the sofa and pulled her between my legs, her tits were swaying from the passion she was feeling. I took one milky white globe in each hand and lifted then to my mouth. The daggers shooting out of her green eyes were like sparks.

As I tongued each swollen tip she couldn't stop her gaze. I sucked one rose colored bud into my mouth and she screamed, and when she felt my teeth, bite down and gnaw on the inflamed flesh the sounds coming out of her were like nothing I'd ever heard before.

"Yesss, damn it, that's what I love, just like that, bite it, and suck it and bite hard, now the other one, yess, don't stop, it hurts so fucking good, oh my god, that's good, suck me old man, suck me hard, just the way you wanted to, now you have me, my tits in your mouth, now be a real dirty old man and give me what I want."

We both knew what she wanted and I was more than willing to comply.

It was time to feel that pussy that I've craved. Reaching into her pants I sensed her dampness before I touched her. My God how wet was she, I could only imagine the smell and feel of her pussy drenched in that sticky clear fluid that had to be like a sugar syrup.

I clenched her nipple between my teeth and reached into her panties, her lips were smooth and so wet; my finger barely had to move as it slipped into her.

"Oh my God, you are so fucking wet, so hot; your lips are swollen and dripping juices."

My finger searched deeper, feeling the small inner lips, the path that would lead me inside her. I wanted to taste this cunt, suck it dry, and feel it cum over and over in my mouth. I circled my finger up and moving slowly, I felt that soft cleft that held the very passion of this woman.

"Yes, touch me, rub my clit old man, tease it, grab it and play with it, make me scream at how good it feels."

I wrapped the tips of my fingers around this hard swollen nub and rolled it around in the moisture, there was no friction, and she was so damned wet.

I couldn't wait; I pulled her pants down and left her standing there in just a pair of red lace panties.

What I sight, Layla, in lace, and nothing else.

I slowly lowered the panties around her thighs; looking at her she looked wanton and erotic. I couldn't wait another second to get my mouth on this wet swollen pussy, I couldn't play anymore, and I wanted to get down to the heart of the matter.

I had Layla on the sofa, legs wide open, and the tender bit I wanted was poking up and daring me to engulf it in my hungry mouth.

The first taste was perhaps the sweetest I've ever imagined. Her scent was intoxicating and more than just sweet; she was like sugary syrup dripping down my chin, my tongue gobbling up every drop. The picture of her enflamed clit was even more than I had ever dared to dream possible, standing up and begging my tongue to dance over it, suck into my mouth and abuse it. Lovingly and with deep respect I closed my lips around that protruding piece of candy and sucked like a hungry baby on a milk filled teat.

I could feel her shuddering with every pass of my tongue and every suck that I was able to impose. Even now, I can still feel her body shaking and squirming with every flicker of my tongue.

"Now, I want you to give me what you promised, make me cum, I need it, I've played with you long enough old man, give me what I want!"

There nothing quite as erotic as the sound of a woman begging you to make her cum.

I wasn't about to give in so easily, she wouldn't have wanted me to no matter what she was screaming.

"Layla, does it feel good, do you love my tongue licking this wet pussy, up and down, should I fuck your cunt with my stiff tongue, tell me, and is that what I should do?"

"Why are you doing this, yess, do it, put your tongue in me and fuck me hard, stop this fooling around, I need to get it now, you hear me, you are a dirty old man, teasing me like this and you love it, don't you?"

"Yes, I'm a filthy dirty old man, sucking on your wet hot seeping cunt, just the way you wanted me to. I told you darling girl, it would be my way."

The look in her eyes was priceless, she loved it, the control, making her beg, wait, until I was ready.

"I think I'll stick my finger in you, yesss, that's it fuck my old finger Layla, fuck me hard, deeper, you want it deeper, okay, how's that, oh you are burning aren't you, tell me Layla, tell me?"

"Fuck, that's it, yesss, now I want you suck on my clit, suck it, ohhh like that, don't stop, and please don't stop."

I had to hold her down as I closed my ravenous lips around that sweet hot clit and sucked as hard as I could. The taste was sweet and salty and she was writhing and whimpering, it was everything I hoped for and more.

There's no need to tell you that she was ripe and ready to burst. I latched onto that succulent nub and sucked until I felt her tighten around my finger. I held on to her pulsing clit with my lips and tongued it like mad until she let go and rewarded me with a mouth full of lovely warm sweet juice.

Gentlemen, you would have to agree with me when I say that feeling a woman reach a strong climax is like nothing else in life.

This minx moaned and whimpered, shook and shuddered in the aftermath of a magnificent, well deserved orgasm.

The subsequent absolute collapse of Layla into sleep was not expected; I actually thought that given a few minutes she would like to continue. The softly spoken words begging, pleading that she be allowed to rest, although surprising, were actually welcomed.

I am not a young man, the energy and physical strength she needed depleted my stores and I realized that there were many more escapades in the offering.

There was one other situation that left me quite amazed.

Although I haven't had the company of a woman for some time I still had normal urges and on most days I could rise to the occasion. Masturbation and I became friendly bedfellows.

The idea of having Layla gave me quite an erection, the fact that I was pretty much drained from the past hour gave me time to rest and regroup so to speak.

Realizing that she would sleep for a while I decided to shower and get more comfortable for the rest of the evening. I fixed a little supper and went back to place I left this nymph sleeping.

When I completed my little rendition of the earliest events I gave it to my darling Layla and was quite surprised when she asked if she could post it.

I believe she was surprised at how differently men and women can view the same episode. Honestly, I had a ball writing and recalling. I believe our Layla has been working on the sequel to our initial go round.

BTW, I'm pretty proud of myself, and I'm still breathing.

The events that transpired that day were just the beginning. The power struggle really came into play the next evening.

Look for it, you'll enjoy every word.

12