Ice Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be my guest but you will freeze your as off in there." She went to the bathroom and shut the door behind her and locked it. At least she had a locked door between the two of them.

She finished up and already the temperature was slightly above freezing. She had intended on staying in the bathroom until he made her come out. It wasn't working out as well as she expected, she was freezing and Mike wasn't saying anything. He just left her alone; she would be out soon enough and might be more reasonable to deal with. He wasn't in any hurry and the way it was still snowing with ice it would be quite a while before anyone could get through. If Tim knew what Ann was faced with he might have gotten help to come for her, but he knew that Mike had said she was alright and Ann had told him she was he wouldn't be worried as long as they checked in each day.

Ann took it as long as she could. Being raped couldn't be much worse than dying. She unlocked the door and made for the fire.

Mike didn't say anything as he watched her trying to get warm. Just watching her moving in front of him made him want to fuck her all that much more. He now personally knew what her tits were like and he was ready to see the rest of her. He stood up and moved to her. She had her back to him as she faced the fire with her hands warming.

Ann felt his presents before he touched her. She braced for his hands to touch her and still jumped when his arms moved around her waist. She didn't have any choice but to just stand there and hope he wouldn't hurt her. Once more she begged him to not hurt her.

"Honey, you are not going to get hurt. What I am going to do to you will be anything but painful, that is if you cooperate." His arm closed around her stomach and he pulled her body back to his. His hand moved up under her shirt to her tits. "I told you we could save time if you left this off." One hand moved behind her to unfasten the bra catch. It came loose in his hands.

Ann felt the bra give way and his hands moved back around as each one cover a breast. He pulled her nipples with his fingers and she couldn't help the tingle than moved straight to her pussy. Tim knew that was one sure way to get her fired up. She did her best to twist away from him but that just let him play with her tits more.

"Let's get this shirt off." He reached for the buttons and she grabbed them to keep him from opening them. He stopped, "I can always tie you back up."

Ann new then that he was going to do what ever he wanted to her. The last thing she wanted was to be tied up again. She dropped her hands as the tears again rolled down her face. She stood helpless as he removed the shirt and bra until she stood naked to the waist before him.

As soon as he had her undressed to the waist he pulled her back to him again. Her naked back was pressing against his chest as his hands were stroking her arms and tits at will.

Mike could see the chill bumps on her body as he stroked her. Her nipples were hard and standing straight out. He thought to himself that she was going to be one hot fuck and it wasn't going to be long as he let his hands work down her body to the waist of her jeans. He could feel her stomach trembling as his hands moved lower. Soon he planned on feeling her hot pussy trembling around his cock the same way.

Try as she could she could not stop her nipples from enjoying the play they were getting. He was forcing her to like what he was doing to her and that was what really made her mad. If he was going to have his way with her she didn't want him to get the enjoyment of seeing her give in. Then she felt his hands move lower and she tried to twist her hips away from his exploring hands. It was a loss cause as the only thing she succeeded in doing was to feel his cock, now rock hard, pressing against her ass.

He felt huge to her as his cock pressed against her ass. She had heard all the stories about how black men were huge and never believed it but now she was beginning to wonder. The brief glimpse she had of him earlier didn't register with her at the time but she didn't remember him looking anything special. Of course he was soft at the time as he was trying to get warm. She tried not to press against him much but Mike had differed ideas.

He pulled her tight against his big cock. He wanted her to know what she was going to get. He rubbed his cock on her as his fingers were opening the zipper to her jeans.

Ann felt the zipper give way and she reached to hold his hands to keep them from moving lower. He was to strong for her and all she was able to do was just keep him from moving lower. She bent over and crossed her legs to stop his exploring hands. To her surprise he stopped and stepped back. She looked over her shoulder and saw him opening up Tim's shirt she had given him.

Mike saw her looking. "Come over here." His voice didn't offer her a chance to disagree. She moved around and over to him. "Take off my shirt." She shook her head and backed away. This pissed Mike off. "Get you ass back over here right now or I am just going to tie you back up and do anything I like with you."

The last thing Ann wanted to do was make him mad. If he got mad there wasn't any telling what he might do to her? So far, other than the touching he still wasn't hurting her and she was more afraid of that than anything. She had a fear of being hurt. She moved to him and unbuttoned the shirt.

When the last button was open she stepped back. "You aren't finished, take it off." She pulled it from his shoulders and tossed it on the sofa. She was about to step away when he reach for her and pulled her petite body to him. She tried to pull away but wasn't any match for his brute strength. Then his arms were around her and holding her tightly to him. She could feel her nipples pressing against his chest. The hair was tickling her nipples and she could feel them harding again.

"Hey, this feels pretty good, don't you agree?"

If it had been Tim holding her this way she would have had to agree with him. She didn't answer and didn't need to. He could feel her breath quicken and the hard nipples digging in his skin. His hands dropped to her ass and pulled her tighter to his hard cock. "You feel that? That is what you are about to get." She was trying to pull back but all she did was rub her cunt on his hard cock even more. She was losing this battle!

She was just getting use to him holding her so tightly when suddenly he turned her face up and his mouth came down to cover hers. It was so quick that she didn't have time to resist before his tongue was pushing against her lips. She quickly shut her mouth to his pressing tongue.

He stopped and looked at her. "Now I am going to kiss you again and this time you are going to kiss me back. I want your arms around my neck and I want your mouth open. If you don't I am gong to slap hell out of you. I am getting tired of you resisting me. It was fun at first but I am tired of the games. You are going to get fucked right here in front of this fire, on this mattress, in just a moment. You can fight and I'll take you or you can cooperate and it will be most enjoyable for both of us. Do I make myself clear?"

Ann could tell from the look in his eyes that he meant every word he said. She thought of Tim and how up to now he had been the only man to enter her body. She knew this was about to change and she couldn't stop him. If the storm was only going to last a day she could fight him but not for a week or more. "Forgive me Tim but I can't stop him," She thought to her self.

Mike saw the fight go out of her as he pulled her back towards him again. He knew that she was his to do what ever he desired. He had set out to fuck her and take pictures that showed her cooperating with him if she ever cried rape. Now he wanted the tiny blond wife to like what he was doing to her and would be available to him after this storm was over. Now that he finally had her giving in he was determined to make her like it.

"Put your arms around my neck." She put her arms around his neck but didn't hug him. She just did what he told her to do.

He dropped his hands to her hips and pulled her closer. She only resisted slightly at first before letting him pull her to his body. "Look at me." She looked up at him and he leaned forward and again covered her mouth with his. This time he was much gentler than before as he took his time.

Ann knew he was about to kiss her and she wanted to back away but knew that was what made him mad before. She let his lips claim her mouth and didn't back away. She was surprised that he was so gentle this time and it wasn't nearly as bad as she thought it would be. She had dreaded the thought of his big lips on hers, but to her surprise they were warm and hot to her as they covered her lips.

When his tongue pushed against her lips she let her mouth open and his tongue entered. He was working her mouth over at the same time he had pulled her naked tits firmly against his chest. For the longest time he kissed her over and over as his hands no longer had to hold her tight to him was free to stroke across her naked back and down over her jean covered ass.

At sometime Ann no longer pulled away. The kisses were getting to her and she was starting to give as well as she got. It was her arms that now held them close, leaving him free to search out more of her gorgeous body. She has managed to push Tim and her infidelity to the back of her mind. Tim was now another part of her life that she had to leave behind for the rest of the week. Never in her life had she ever thought she would be kissing a black man and that he would soon be fucking her.

Mike broke the kiss and dropped to his knees. He kissed her tits as he lowered his body down. He reached for the jeans again and Ann reached for his hands to stop him. He looked up at her looking down at him. Nothing was said and she released his hands and shut her eyes.

Just as quick the jeans were down around her feet and Mike picked up one foot at a time as he took them from her and tossed them across the room. He hoped that was the last time he had to pull them off until the storm was over. He intended to keep her naked and fucking most of the time.

Her panties were the next and last item to go as he rolled them down her pretty legs to join her jeans across the room. Ann still had her eyes closed but she knew each and every move he made. She knew the moment before his lips touched her sex that he was about to kiss her blond cunt.

Mike leaned forward, never taking his eyes from her beautiful body, as his tongue touched the lips of her open cunt. Hers was the first white pussy he had ever seen, and she taste just as good as she looked. He pulled her pussy tighter to his mouth as he knelt between her white legs. Ann's hands dropped to his head as she pulled him tighter.

His tongue felt so good to her as he kissed her pussy. Ann and Tim both liked a lot of oral sex and she especially liked to feel his tongue in her. Mike knew what he was doing and it wasn't but a moment before she was pulling his head tighter during her first climax.

Ann screamed as she climaxed. It was more intense than any she had ever had. Her knees buckled and Mike lay her down on the mattress while she was trying to catch her breath.

It took a moment as she lay back thinking of the tremendous orgasm she had just had. She was still about out of it as she felt the weight of Mike on the mattress with her. She looked up to see him moving over her from between her feet. She didn't resist as he once again kissed his way up her naked body. He paused at her cunt to give it another kiss before moving higher

Mike had undressed completely while Ann was coming down from the high she had just been on. He couldn't wait any longer to fuck the little blond. He moved her legs apart as he kissed higher until he was over her body and now kissing and rolling her nipples between his fingers. His hands continued to stroke her tits as he reached her mouth where he covered her lips again.

Ann enjoyed the complete journey as he made his way up her body. She didn't know that he was now naked and that he was about to complete the journey he started a few hours ago when Tim called him. When he kissed her again she opened to him as she let his tongue have free will in her mouth. She was learning that black men knew how to kiss as well as fuck.

She was so involved in his kisses that she hardly knew when his hand trailed down her body to guide his cock home in her young blond pussy.

She felt him over her and looked down to see him guiding his cock towards her opening. Unconsciously she pulled her legs back and spred them to give him more room to operate. It also let her see his huge black cock as it entered her pussy.

The head pushed just inside her opening and stopped. Mike looked up to see her looking down where they were now joined. "Now that is a beautiful sight I never thought I would see, all that big black cock going in a beautiful blond pussy."

It was having the same effect on Ann. Unlike Mike she had never though about being with a black man as he had thought about being with a white woman. The contrast in color was over whelming for her. She had wondered when she would see a mixed couple together what they had in common, now she knew. It was the difference that made it so appealing.

It was more than that she just hadn't gotten the rest yet. Mike soon remedied that. He pushed forward and she lifted her hips to him. More than half of him slid down the wet chute of her cunt. Another push and then another, followed by one mighty push and he was buried deep in her white pussy.

Ann felt each push as he moved deeper. She thought he was finally in and was still deeper than Tim had ever been when he gave the final push. She cried out as he hit bottom. Her tiny pussy was stretched and he was deeper than she had ever had before. It took her a moment to get her breath and let the feeling return to her pussy. Mike took his time and let her make the first move.

Ann knew she had more in her than ever. He wasn't much larger than Tim but he was a good two inches longer and was reaching places she had never even imagined a man could go. Her cunt was fast adjusting to the size and length of him. Her pussy was squeezing him and she wasn't even thinking about it. Her pussy was liking what it now had in it, so was Ann.

Her pussy was nice and tight when he felt her muscles squeezing him. Mike couldn't wait any longer. He pulled back a couple of inches and plowed forward, hitting bottom again and bringing another cry from Ann It wasn't a cry of pain any longer, it was the feeling of having her pussy completely filled with big cock.

The only conversation between the two of them was the cries of fuck me coming Ann and his cry when he could last no longer. He knew he was going to climax and couldn't stop it. He reached under her and lifted her ass even higher as he plowed his cock back deep in her wet cunt and flooded her pussy with cum.

Ann knew he was going to climax and she was right along with him. When he lifted her ass higher she thought her legs around his hips and hung on as he drove deep and unloaded shot after shot in her cunt. She climaxed as the first shot rushed out his cock head to soak her hot pussy. Each shot pushed her over the edge again and again until he had no more to give and she could not longer hold her legs around him.

Together they crashed unto the mattress, his cock still buried deep in her pussy. It was several minutes before he rolled away from her. As his now spent cock pulled from her body his cum rolled out between her legs. Ann looked down at his soft cock and cum rolling from her well fucked pussy and was thankful that she was still on birth control. She reached for her panties and covered her cunt and went to the bathroom.

The room was cold as she cleaned up. Cum continued to roll from her open pussy. She had never seen so much in her life. She thought of Tim for the first time in a long time. For a second she felt guilty, not for what she did with Mike, because she really didn't have a choice, but because she had liked it so much. She finished cleaning up and stopped in the bedroom and picked up a quilt to take back with her.

Mike was asleep when she got back. Ann looked at the ties he had tied her with. She knew that this was her opportunity to tie him up and wait out the storm until Tim got back. Instead she laid the quilt over him and moved in behind him. She moved up close and let her hand lay across his body to hold his soft cock. That was what Mike saw when he woke the next morning.

The storm lasted four more days and it was another three before anyone could get through to them. Each day they had call Tim to check in and confirmed that they were doing ok and for him not to worry. If he had any thoughts of them being along together he didn't say anything. Again he didn't think Ann would have anything to do with a black man in the first place. He knew how her father was about them and assumed the same about her. They had never had any talk about blacks before.

The rest of the time they spent on the mattress. Mike introduced her to positions she had never heard of let alone tried. She showed him why Tim was so happy when she sucked his cock. His talented tongue kept her pussy wet and ready.

The day Tim was coming back home they cleaned up the house. Electricity had come back on that morning. The mattress was put back on Ann and Tim's bed. He would never know how much that mattress had been put through during the storm.

They had fucked again that morning, one last time and Mike left before Tim came home. He didn't want to face him so soon after spending a week fucking his wife. He knew that Tim would know something if he saw the two of them together. Nothing else was said as she kissed him goodbye. She watched him as he walked out through the woods, down the little trail back to his home.

Ann knew it was going to be hard to hide what she did from Tim but knew he would never understand. She didn't have a choice at first and after the first time her choice was more of the same.

The storm had been the last storm of the season. Spring came in with a shout. Over night the trees were budding and spring flowers were blooming.

It had been a month since that week and Ann had thought about it nearly every day. The day before they had run into Mike in town. Ann tried to act as normal as possible. Before she had never had much to say to Mike and she tried to do the same this time. Tim noticed it and asked her about it when they got home.

"I would have thought you would have been friendlier to him after being together so long."

"It is just the way he looks at me. It was hard during the week we stayed together." Tim took that as the answer he was looking for. If he had any doubts before they were pretty well answered for him. He had nothing to worry about.

Ann knocked on the door and when it was swung open Mike pulled her into his home. When they finally finished kissing he looked at her. "I thought you were never going to come over here."

"You could have come to the house."

"No, this time I wanted you to come to me."

"I'm here, what did you have in mind?"

For the rest of the day he showed her. Time after time they brought each other to climax after climax, until she had to leave to be home when Tim got there.

Five years later the house had been all fixed up. There was now a little Ann running around. Mike and Ann were still together as often as possible. They only stopped while Ann got pregnant. She wanted to make sure the baby she had was Tim's. Now Mike came over more because the baby could be put in her own bed.

Ann had never felt guilt being with Mike. Tim got all the loving he could stand and was happy with his life. He never knew that his neighbor was fucking his wife every time he was not home. What you don't know can't hurt you

12