Iced Coffee

Story Info
Bonnie's boss doesn't tolerate tardiness.
967 words
4.1
28.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It'd been her third late arrival this week, and her boss was lenient yes, but he wasn't a fucking doormat. Bonnie hadn't even had a real excuse, just a particularly long wait for the sugary frozen coffee beverage she'd so desperately needed. Had it been worth the absolute verbal ass kicking she was about to get? Kind of, yeah.

Her boss, Magnus Nilsen stood in front of his desk, mouth downturned balefully, arms crossed over his chest, pale blue eyes narrowed in frustration. For a moment she thinks he'll just outright yell in her face, rip into her about her blatant disregard for the office and his time but when he pulls her, first towards him and then past him until her stomach presses against his desk, she realizes quickly what he's planning.

His forearm presses against her back until she's bent over his desk, palms down between the wood and her chest to prevent her face meeting the cool oak. It's bordering on humiliating how easy he can manhandle her. But they don't have a section on 'how to outmaneuver your handsy boss' in the employee's manual.

Magnus snakes his hand over her shoulder, advancing until it's pressed against the smooth flesh of her throat. Her superior pulls his assistant towards him this way, and for a short moment breathing is a laboured task. The other hand makes quick work of divesting her of her skirt and underwear, coming down in an instant to make contact with her bare ass, once, twice. He rubs at it covetously, a shallow attempt at soothing Bonnibel's now stinging skin.

There's no formality when he thrusts into her, only a few seconds between feeling the head of his cock parting her embarrassingly slick folds and him being fully seated in her cunt. She grits her teeth against a whine, fingers scrambling for purchase when he withdraws and fucks into her again, and then again, pace slowly gaining momentum until she swears the heavy oak desk (and seriously that thing weighs a fucking ton) is shifting with the force.

Her stomach presses painfully into the gilded metal decorating its edge but it's good. Above her, Magnus mutters lowly about how fucking wet she is, how eager she must've been all day, waiting for him to fill her. "Must've been fucking up on purpose, greedy little slut." It goes on like this for a while, her bouncing between his hips and the desk, him whispering filthy, untrue shit in her ears that makes her nipples hard and her breathing shallow.

He places his free hand on her back, first up under her shirt, then slowly slides it down, until it's resting on the roundness of her ass again. She doesn't know what he's planned till his thumb's parted her, sliding softly over the clenched furl of muscle above her stretched open cunt.

"No!" Bonnie whispers hoarsely, her voice just edging on hysterical as she struggles against his hold.

"Excuse me?" He hisses between his teeth, thrusts not slowing for a second. The hand around her throat tightens and when he pulls her closer so his sneering mouth is brushing the shell of her ear, she unwillingly tightens around his dick in response.

"Can you tell me who's name is on the building?" While Magnus teases her, she can feel herself getting wetter around him, thighs tensing and relaxing with the sensation of being spread open beneath him.

"Yours." She wishes she could fall through the fucking floor.

"I'm sorry?" His thumb presses a little more insistently against her pucker. The pressure is foreign, but not at all bad.

"Yours, sir." She pants, the burning sensation in her cheeks and neck a mix of exertion and shame.

"Fucking say it," Her boss tightens his hold on her throat and her whimpers are barely audible over the sound of his hips brutally meeting her ass.

She chokes his name out through clenched teeth, "M-Magnus..Nielsen"

"Oh good, so you can read!" He releases her from his hold and she falls forward. With every thrust, her feet lift off the floor, and she lurches forward like a ragdoll. He pushes his thumb further inside her, belly-laughing when she cries out in pleasure.

"Where'd all that resistance go, sweetheart?" His digit fucks in and out of her in tandem with his cock, keeping her full constantly. "You know what? Next time, I'm gonna take my time stretching you, keep you wide open, maybe you can wear a plug for me, huh? And then after you've been soft and needy all day, I'll slide right into you, fuck you till you gape for me."

She's incapable of firing back, mouth occupied with moaning incoherently while she drools against the desk. Her boss chokes off his own moan, using his unoccupied hand to hike up her leg so he can have easier access to her clit. The calloused pad of his fingertips press hard against her. He goes so slow, pushing and nudging at her until Bonnie's entire body feels feverish and her climax takes her by surprise, forcing a yelp from her lips when her legs begin to shake.

"That's it. Come for me. Come on my dick." She shivers below him, quiet whimpers spilling out from between her lips. Once he's sure she's done, he pulls his finger from her ass and releases her leg, blanketing her back with his chest. His hips are quick to lose their rhythm as he fills her, ropes of his spend coating her twitching insides. Magnus shudders against her, hands running a course along her hips. He pulls away, the evidence of their time together sliding down the inside of her thigh without his cock to hold it in.

"Five minutes early tomorrow, or next time it's going in your ass."