Iced-Hot Lightening

Story Info
Fourth in the Jeff series.
926 words
4.33
41k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My skin has been crawling, and a chill running up my spine like a streak of iced-hot lightening. My baby boy, Jeff, is coming to visit me tomorrow, and there are just so many things I want to do with him... if I could keep him here for a week with me, I would not have time to accomplish everything!!

I am afraid that when I catch my first view of him, coming toward my door, I am gonna pounce on him like a wild tiger in heat! Because that is what I feel like today... a sexually aroused female animal, just waiting for her favorite son to come home to the pack.

I even catch whiffs of my own sex-scent in the air -- it is somewhat musky, somewhat sweet, somewhat tart as well -- and my fingers and hands reek, and taste like pussy, from masturbating myself so much at the very thought of him.

This is my plan...

When he gets inside my front door, I am gonna grasp his hand in one of mine, and with my other hand, I am gonna reach down and grab his cock right thru his pants. I know he is going to be hard as nails when he gets here, for he lusts after me, too, in the same instinctual way that any son would lust after his mother in the animal kingdom.

First, I will kiss his lips lightly, not use my tongue -- don't want to give him too much of a hint what he is in for, he may be slightly intimidated if I attack him right at the start. I will save that mode for a little later on, when my body is fully, physically seeking his to cum into mine.

So, ever so gently and softly, like the loving mother that I am to him, I will guide him into my bedroom, where the clean, crisp, white linen sheets will already be pulled back in anticipation of our arrival, the giant mattress surrounded at its edges with many pillows, like a leopard's lair.

Laying him down on his back on my bed, I will begin undressing him, from top to bottom, gently but firmly, slow but fast, I will remove every stitch of his clothing.

Then I will leave him to lie there on his own for a moment, while I strip myself naked before his wide-opened eyes. He cannot take them off of me, those big brown eyes of his -- I can see them moving up and down my body with a glaring intensity -- while he waits anxiously for me to slip myself over him, just barely touching our skin-to-skin, just brushing against his tattooed torso, as I spread my legs wide, on my knees, one against each of his ears, placing my feet gently against his neck and shoulders, and lowering my sweet pussy mound just above his face, just above his nose, just above his mouth -- not touching him there at all... yet.

I can feel a slight roughness of skin against me, as his right hand passes under my rear end. I can tell he is grasping his rock-hard rod, as I feel the sticky wetness of pre-cum on the head of it, probing my crack, and pressing hard against my asshole.

"Oh, you bad, bad baby boy," I am admonishing him, playfully, as I take my fingers, and broadly part the lips of my glistening, silky wet snatch.

My already swollen clit has grown from a baby-pink pinhead, to the size and color of a cranberry!

"Look at what you are making your slutty Mommy do now! Go on, baby, open your mouth and take your Mommy in now!"

His eyes are eager, his moaning is deep, as he parts his lips, and opens up wide his mouth -- exposing inside of its center, a pebble-sized, sparkling silver-steel round ball, which has been pierced right thru his TONGUE!!

OOOOOOooooooohhhhhhh MMMMMMMmmmmmyyyyyyyy GGGGGGGGGgggggggooooooooodddddddd!!

Then, with an almost magnetic-like, right-on-target precision, that silver ball -- in one, quick glide -- heads straight to my pulsing bud, like an arrow streaming thru the air, and landing exactly on the bulls-eye.

"OOOhhhhh, JEFFREY, BABY, I AM ALREADY CUMMING!!" I squeal out loudly, as my bud feels a burst, and my love-hole spurts forth a large gush of sticky-sweet-crystal-clear cum, forcing itself all the way into the back of his throat, making his now loud groaning sound like a gurgling brook.

My juices are flooding his throat, dribbling drops of my luscious cum over the corners of his mouth, and onto the smoothness of his lips.

My hips sink down low now, over his stomach, and come to lay lightly right on his groin. As I bend my head down to kiss him on his lips, longing to lick my own creamy drops there, I can feel the firmness of his smooth, stiff stick pressing harder now into me.

With one smooth thrust, he pushes his hardness further, deeper into my rear. I feel an intense pressure up my ass, but it is not hurting me at all -- it is full of nothing but sheer pleasure and delight!

I know his whole length is inside of me now, and he lets out a roar, like a young, lusty lion, "Oh, my god, Mommy, I am cumming now too!"

He erupts inside me, and I feel his wet load shooting into my behind, much like a streak of iced-hot lightening... um, pardon me, but isn't this where we began?