Ideal Step-daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
She almost gets Dad to poke her.
1.7k words
4.35
118.8k
29

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmmm
vmmm
177 Followers

Ron knew he had to navigate dinner and get to bed safely without any further incidents with his stepdaughter Toni while his wife Teri was away on a business trip. He had just survived a rather racy episode with Toni in the swimming pool just moments ago and barely managed to keep himself in check.

He was back in his bedroom trying to decide what to wear. His erection was still unabated after the tryst at the pool and he had a feeling that no matter how hard he tried it wouldn't relax till it found a release. He considered jerking off but time was of the essence. He wanted to take control of the situation in the kitchen before Toni got there.

Settling for loose lounge pants that had an easy access fly opening that let his erection peek out without tenting the entire front of his pants, he picked a long, loose cut shirt that served as good cover. He knew that the camouflage would not pass muster on close inspection but it had to do for now.

As he headed to the kitchen he heard Toni right behind him coming from her bedroom. "How about heating up a pizza from the freezer?" he queried without turning around, partly afraid of his dick (which seemed to have swelled to new heights suddenly) swinging into view, and partly scared to see what new form of exhibitionism Toni had conjured.

"Sure thing" she replied.

"Could you pick out the pizza while I get the oven going?" said Ron as he headed around the kitchen island hoping to stay hidden behind it while Toni would be on the other side near the fridge. He turned on the oven for pre-heating and turned around to see Toni reach up to take down a couple of glasses from the cabinet. She was wearing a loose white tee and as she reached up it lifted to reveal a bit of her bare ass. Ron was pretty sure she was not wearing anything under it but he quickly switched his gaze away to appear unaware.

"Care for a drink? I'm going to have a cold iced tea" she said facing him on the other side of the island as Ron tried to look casual behind the island counter that served to hide his protrusion.

"Sure, I'll have the same" he said. Their fridge was one with a pull-out freezer at the bottom with an ice-maker in it and Toni was now bending over to get ice cubes for the drinks.

This time the tee lifted up over the ass cheeks and Ron could spy her smooth pussy slit and tiny dark asshole. Toni stood with feet apart at about shoulder width and seemed to be struggling to break the ice cubes apart as they clumped together in the tray. "Oh bother!" she cried as one of the cubes flew out of her hand and landed on the floor. "Could you please help?" she asked as she knelt down to get the errant ice cube. Ron had no option but to go around and pry the ice cubes apart.

By now Toni was on all fours with her face close on the floor peering under the cabinets for the runaway ice cube. Ron stood in a trance by the fridge, his eyes refusing to be drawn away from the erotic pose that Toni was surely putting on for him. Her tee was hiked up to her waist exposing her fully with her knees apart and shoulders low in perfect position for a doggy romp. Her pussy lips with slightly parted and she made slow swaying movements back and forth as she pretended to look for the ice cube.

Ron was still rooted, staring in disbelief and unable to contain his lust. His erection was pointing upward through the fly opening and tenting his shirt. Toni's hair fell over her face as she knelt down and she turned her head slowly towards Ron still appearing to look around the floor for the ice cube. Ron wasn't sure if she could see him staring with her nerdy glasses and hair blocking her eyes. He decided he had to turn away to get back his resolve and prevent her from seeing his erection though by now he was sure she had sighted his dick.

Quickly breaking up the ice cubes and getting the drink ready, Ron retreated back to the safety of the island. Meanwhile Toni retrieved the missing ice cube which was probably under her feet the whole time. Ron felt his earlier anxiety returning, filling him with doubts of whether he would be able to keep his hands off his step-daughter and worrying over what Teri would do if she ever found out. I need a real drink, he thought and he mouthed aloud "I think I need some vodka to go with this iced tea. Do you want some?"

"No, I'm not twenty one and I don't drink anyway" said Toni, looking all cute and righteous. Ron poured a generous helping of vodka and gulped it down, willing it to numb him down and calm his nerves.

"I think I'm in the mood for hot italian sausage but I'll settle for sausage and pepperoni pizza" said Toni nonchalantly as if unaware of the innuendo as she pulled out the pizza from the freezer and took off the wrapping. She had the pizza laid out on the rack for baking when the oven bell rang.

"Ron, would you please get the oven door?" she said politely holding the tray with both hands by the oven. As Ron held the door open and moved aside, Toni slid past him slowly with exaggerated caution to avoid touching the hot oven. In the process she brushed close to him seeking out his erection. Having positioned herself, she leaned forward to slide the tray in while reaching up on her toes pulling her tee up and wedging her ass crack right on his dick. Ron couldn't bear the stimulation. His cock was throbbing, threatening to explode and he pulled back gently to reduce the pressure. His shirt moved aside in the process and now his penis head was in direct contact with Toni. He heard her breath hiss as she felt his heat, and she wiggled, leaning further to position the tray into the oven while pressing Ron's sausage into her hot oven.

Ron clenched his fist drawing on inner reserves to stop from ejaculating right then and there. The evening had been a series of build-ups and the tension was now at breaking point. He had hoped against hope that the evening would pass without actual insertion but even that boundary was now crossed. He felt a wave of shame and guilt toward his wife of three months who like an angel sent from heaven to his lonely life.

The phone rang loud breaking both Ron's thoughts and the brief union. He let go of the oven door with a start as Toni jerked away to pick up the phone.

"Mom! I was just thinking of you" he heard her say "I was heating up pizza for Dad trying my best to make him not miss you, Mom" she cooed as Ron thought of the irony of Toni's words. He felt a lump rising in his throat thinking of his loving wife getting duped and his silent role in it. He knew he couldn't face up to talk to her so he quickly slipped away to the bathroom.

He heard Toni explaining away his absence as he closed the bathroom door. He had to get a grip of the situation. His cock was still throbbing, almost accusing him of robbed pleasures. He knew he had to let out the pent up tension. He closed his eyes and thought of his wife. Teri had a beautiful swimmer's body with smooth lines that concealed her toned muscles. She had a decent sized rack that was firm despite her forty eight years, and her hips and thighs though not slender were shapely. Her best asset was her ass, toned with buns of steel developed from a daily regimen of swimming, yet covered with just enough padding to make it truly luscious.

Ron's favorite position was doggy and he remembered the last time they did it doggy style by the poolside on a reclining chair. Teri's butt hole was squeezing in and out as he gently pushed his thick dick up to the hilt into her pussy. The sight of the butt hole was too tempting and Ron slid in a saliva-wet finger to Teri's surprised squeal. "Ron! You pervert" she laughed pushing against his dick and enjoying the additional stimulus.

They had finished up soon after, with Teri climaxing on her finger stroking her clit while Ron sprayed her back, his finger still deep inside her asshole. He didn't pull out his finger even after Teri stood up and he remembered the bemused look on her face as they walked back all the way to the shower with his finger still in. "I guess there's another side to you that I'm not aware of, Ron" she'd said with a mischievous smile. Yes, he thought dreamily. He had been stroking his cock while dreaming of Teri and the long pent up tension came out in a giant eruption.

"Yes!" he cried, mixing his memory with reality, "Yes!" and opening his eyes he realized where he was. It took him a few seconds to savor the release. His cum was all over the shower stall. The whole evening came back to him in a flash and he panicked. He looked around to see if Toni had heard his shout and was horror struck to see the bathroom door was ajar. She must have been spying on him and just slipped away before he turned around. He quickly cleaned up, and with his penis now flaccid and safely tucked into his pants he headed back to the kitchen.

Dinner went by in a daze. Toni did not say anything much else. Maybe talking to her mom had sobered her. Ron had a couple more stiff drinks with his pizza, still smarting from getting caught jerking off and feeling guilty about everything. He did not expect any more attacks this evening. He felt like a gladiator who had barely survived the round, booed by the crowd and ashamed to face his trainer. As he stumbled into bed that night he thought again of the absurdity of the situation; he was being seduced and hunted by his nerdy eighteen year old stepdaughter who looked so innocent and harmless that no one would believe it.

And there was not much he could do about it.

vmmm
vmmm
177 Followers