If Everyone Cared

Story Info
Bisexual black man fights for justice and finds love.
2.7k words
1.6
16.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Hi, there. Brother Samuel here. A big and tall, fairly good-looking black man in his mid-twenties. A college graduate. An openly bisexual black person of Haitian descent. An urban poet and recently published writer. An adventurer. A crusader for just causes. A lover. A chronicler of my fellow bisexuals. I am all these things and more. These days, life is okay, I guess. I'm slowly coming to terms with my limitations. I am not a god. I'm just a man with extraordinary levels of intelligence, ability and perception. I've taken it upon myself to do what my fellow man cannot. Does that make me a superman? I don't think so.

In the faraway land of Denmark, they are getting ready to ban circumcision in general, shielding all future generations of men and women from that barbaric practice. I am thrilled about this because I'm an uncircumcised man. I'm just the way Mother Nature and God made me. Yet many in American society feel that modified men are the norm and unmodified men are freaks. Talk about backward logic. Give me a break. If you ask me, ordinary men and women shouldn't try to fix what mother nature has made. And parents don't have the right to alter their sons in the name of outdated religious practices. Not without their consent. To hell with traditionalism. Let's embrace modernity and liberalism!

In the not-so distant land of Delaware, a major university is getting ready to take away athletic opportunities from innocent young sportsmen in the name of helping young sportswomen who already have far more athletic opportunities than their male counterparts. And some of the young women are protesting this injustice. They call it insuring equality. I call it political correctness gone amok. The young sportsmen and sportswomen at the university are calling it plain wrong. Will the Powers That Be listen to them? I pray to God that they do. I don't want to see any young men lose their sports teams because of a rigid quota based on a law that needs changing. I would do anything to help them. But I'm not a member of the Powers That Be. And I am not a god.

Earlier that day, the twenty-fourth day of November 2008, I bought a cup of coffee for a homeless young white man. It was the human thing to do. The guy was cold, and shivering. I thought a warm cup of coffee from Dunkin Donuts would warm him up. His name is D.J. and I see him often at the Champion City Community Library. As we shared some coffee, he shared his worries with me. About a week ago, a homeless man in the city was attacked and set on fire by an unidentified person. I find myself thinking that whoever did this, he or she must be a hardcore psychopath. Not every miscreant can do something so cruel. It takes a level of ruthlessness the average criminal lacks. I've known and fought against my share of psychopaths and sociopaths. I'm related to several, in fact. My father, sister and aunt are all psychopaths. And they're the most charming people you will ever meet.

After I got done with my mid-afternoon meal, I wished D.J. goodbye and good luck before heading to the bus station. While I approached the station, I saw Nassau, a tall black policeman, arguing with a poorly dressed white guy and large white woman. The pair gave him dirty looks as he told them to go away. I've known Nassau for many years. When I told him I wanted to get into law enforcement after college, he was thrilled and gave me inside info about the business opportunities on the field. He's an okay guy most of the time. Today, I saw him angry. Because the surly white guy he was arguing with called him the nastiest word one can call a black person by. Yeah, that one. Wow. Amazing. A black man is the President of the United States of America. A black man is the Governor of Massachusetts, my home state. Yet there are many racist white men and white women out there who wished they lived in the old days. To hell with them. I don't even let them upset me anymore. Moving on.

On the bus leading to Brockton Community College, I saw a young Asian man making out with his boyfriend, a large Hispanic guy. Wow. Some of the older women on the bus stared at them and shook their heads. I simply smiled and shrugged. Same-sex marriage is legal in Massachusetts. And in Connecticut. Someday, the rest of the country will follow. Why should only straight couples be allowed to marry? Most heterosexual marriages end in divorce. I know of many gay and lesbian couples who show each other more love and respect than most unhappily married straight women and straight men show to their spouses. If two men who are in love want to marry, then good for them. Same goes for two women in love who want to marry. And that's the law in my state. If you're a hater, a religious fundamentalist or a staunch conservative living in the past, then get the heck out of the state. Move along. Peace.

Yeah, it's a tough life out there. Whatever you want, you've got to fight for it tooth and nail. And you don't always win. Sometimes the forces of evil are backed up by the law, the political system and the Powers That Be. That doesn't make them right. You've got to keep on fighting. Like the mighty Thor, the wise Odin and the rest of the Norse gods and goddesses of Scandinavian mythology, you've got to fight the darkness even when you know you're doomed. Why? Simply because it's the right thing to do. The alternative is simply unthinkable. We absolutely cannot let the forces of evil win without a fight. Often, the odds are overwhelmingly in their favor. And we feel like giving up. We can't let the villains take the prize (whatever might be at stake that day ) without a fight. We must be dedicated to opposing them as a matter of course and give one hundred percent.

I arrive at the Brockton Community College campus. I walk into the Student Center and head to the library. While sitting at a computer terminal, I feel someone touching my shoulder. I turn around. Guess who it is? A face I never thought I'd see. The face of Jezula Charleston, a gal I haven't seen in years. She was my best buddy in high school. We dated for a while. Wow. I am so happy to see her. Impulsively, I kiss her. And she kisses me. She sits next to me, and we begin talking. Where has she been? What is she doing here? Jezula tells me that after graduating from high school, she attended the University of Michigan, where she earned her MBA. Afterwards, she started working for a small company in Marquette. She returned to New England a few weeks ago and came to visit city college because she was bored. And how amazing was it that we ran into each other!

For hours afterwards, Jezula and I talked. The gal was looking good. At six-foot-one, she's just a bit shorter than me. The skinny gal I remembered had filled out nicely. Jezula was a big woman now, in every sense of the word. When I asked her about it, she told me that her lifestyle and habits changed in college. The five-foot-eight, 120-pound, dark-skinned black chick I remembered from senior year had turned into a six-foot-one, 250-pound Amazon. One with a thick body, large breasts, wide hips and a huge, round bottom. Wow. I looked at her and I must say I liked what I saw. You see, Jezula and I used to fool around back in the day. She grinned, and asked me if I remembered the old days. Here was the gal who used to get down with me in the ladies room and she was asking me if I remembered? Of course. I said yes, and jokingly told her I'd be happy to refresh her memory. Jezula smiled, and said she thought I'd never ask. We left the library together. There had been to be a bathroom nearby.

We ran through the student center, giggling like freshmen. I went into the men's room, made sure it was empty and asked Jezula to come in. I locked the door from the inside after putting the "Closed" sign on. Then, I took a look at my hot friend. Hot damn, she was smoking. Jezula kissed me again, and I ran my hands all over her. It felt good, folks. I took off my jacket, and she took off her shirt. As expected, she wasn't wearing a bra. I looked her up and down. Damn, she looked good. I cupped her breasts and felt them. They were big, and soft. Just like the rest of her. Nice. I began to gently suckle on them. Meanwhile, Jezula unzipped her pants, and I noticed with satisfaction that she wasn't wearing any panties. Damn, the gal hadn't changed a bit. I kissed a path from her breasts to her round belly, then made my way to her groin. I propped her up on the bathroom counter and gently spread her legs. Yeah, I'm going downtown. I breathed in the smell of her womanhood. Nice. Lots of women use sprays and deodorants and whatnot down there. Not Jezula. She was a woman who smelled like a woman. The gal flaunted her own aroma. And I loved that about her.

I spread her pussy lips and began to give her a good licking. I've always enjoyed going down on my lovers, both male and female. It's not just an acquired taste. It's my specialty. I happily lapped away at Jezula's labia. She groaned and urged me to continue. No need for encouragement. I'm the kind of gentleman who always delivers. Not just for the sisters but for the brothers too. I gently bit Jezula's clit and she gasped in surprise. I slipped first one finger inside of her, then two. I nearly stopped at three but she urged me on. Very few women can join the four finger club. And even fewer can handle an entire fist inside themselves. Jezula belonged to that select club. I began fisting her. I tweaked around inside Jezula, moving about with purpose. And slowly but surely, I felt her orgasm building. Her flesh was palpitating around my hand. When she came, I'm pretty sure everyone could hear her but neither of us cared.

Man, I've never heard a woman scream in pleasure so loudly. Then again, I remembered who I was with. Jezula Charleston, the craziest black chick on the planet. She was still fun. After I basically rocked her socks, she was more than happy to rock mine. She took my manhood in her hands, and stroked. Bringing it to glorious life. I watched as Jezula knelt before me and took my cock into her mouth. Slowly, she took most of it in. I'm fairly long and thick. Not bragging. Just honest. Jezula and I have known each other for many years. She knew my body as well as she knew her own. While going down on me, she stuck her finger up my butt. Unlike most men, I can admit that I like that. It gets me harder and makes me feel good. Jezula worked her magic on me, licking and sucking on my Johnson like it was a lollipop. In no time she made me cum. And when I did, she swallowed every last drop of my masculine essence. Hot damn.

After that memorable interlude, Jezula and I were hot for more. Jezula and I got to rocking. I sat on a toilet seat and she climbed on top of me. Wrapping my arms around her, I thrust my cock into her pussy. Her womanhood felt hot and wet around my member. It's been a while since we hooked up but I still knew what she liked. Lots of women like the slow and tender approach. Not Jezula. She liked the rough stuff. As in skip the preliminaries and move on to the main event. Which is exactly what I did. I pumped it into her for a good ten minutes, then we tried something else. I licked her pussy some more while fingering her tight asshole. That seemed to turn her on and when I proposed replacing my finger with something else, she was all for it. Jezula happily bent over the toilet seat and I spread her plump ass cheeks wide open. For lube, I used the hand lotion I always carried with me. My hands get real ashy in the winter. Slowly, I worked my cock into her asshole. Jezula was no stranger to anal sex. Either giving or receiving. This big black gal loved it both ways. She liked taking a ride on the Hershey highway with the right guy and she wasn't opposed to fetching a strap-on to return the favor once in a while. I loved that about her.

And thus, Jezula and I happily romped away. I began fucking her ass slowly and steadily, then picked up speed. Gripping her hips, I pumped it into her. At first, her ass felt mad tight but she relaxed and enjoyed. She really got into it. Cursing like a sailor, she urged me to go harder and faster. Folks, this brother didn't need to be told twice. A big beautiful woman who's into backdoor fun is a rare treasure. Fortunate is the man she chooses as her lover. So you had better believed I enjoyed every minute I spent tapping that big beautiful butt of hers. I lost count of how many times we both came. When we exited the men's room, some white dude and his Hispanic girlfriend stared at us dumb-founded. The dude looked stunned while his girlfriend grinned wickedly. I think she's a wild one. Laughing, Jezula and I left the student center and went to the parking lot.

It was mad cold outside but neither of us cared. We finally found her car, a bright red BMW. Hot damn, the gal was doing really good. Jezula told me she bought it for about forty grand. Her twenty-third birthday present to herself. Wow. I looked at her with appreciation. The gal was good-looking, sexy, sensual, sexually adventurous and also educated and successful. And she was intent on taking me home with her so we could continue what we started in the men's room without interruption. We left the school around six thirty, got to her house and romped nonstop until Heroes came on. Hey, I like women, and men, and sex in general. But I love Heroes. Jezula and I took a break and ordered Chinese food while watching it. When the Chinese delivery guy came, Jezula greeted him at the door wearing only a bra and panties under her open bathrobe. I'm sure that guy will have lots of stories to share with his buddies at work the next day.

Lying next to Jezula while watching Heroes, I found myself thinking about the future, of all things. I've always prided myself on being a bachelor. And I believe my life must be spent fighting for the causes I champion, from men's issues such as health care, male victims of domestic abuse and the crisis in male collegiate education to gay marriage and civil rights. Hell, I'm even a supporter of the Society Against Neutering, an animal rights activist network. What I do makes me doomed to being solitary. Still, as Jezula hand-fed me shrimp-fried rice, orange chicken and egg rolls before sealing the deal with the kiss, I found myself thinking that having her in my life on a permanent basis might not be a bad thing. And why not? We're old buddies. We get along great. I'm single. She's single. I'm bisexual. She's bisexual. We're both college graduates and hard-working professionals. Sounds complicated and far-fetched but hey, it just might work. Just something I'm considering, that's all. Anyhow, got to go. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers