If I Only Had A Brain

Story Info
Mona tries to think...about why she can't think.
1.8k words
4.45
48.3k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,752 Followers

If I could only think, I'd know what's wrong with me.

It's kind of funny, because I think what's wrong is that I can't think. So I think I can't think, but if I could think, I could think why I can't think, but then I wouldn't need to think about thinking or not thinking...I think. I'm not sure. I get kind of dizzy trying to work it all out, and the dizzy feeling is kind of funny. I start to giggle, and by the time I'm done laughing, I can't remember what was so funny. It was something about a dizzy feeling, I know that...

I know I used to be able to remember stuff real easy. There was another me, a smart me. I can see her in my head. She's saying stuff, and I know it must be smart, because I can't understand it. It's something about "optic nerds", or something. I don't know what kind of nerds those are, but she's saying how you can, like, beam this signal that she found out about to the optic nerds that does something to people's heads. Something about "dampening" their brain, or part of their brain, or something. I don't know how getting someone's head wet would be bad, but she said it would be wrong. She said it'd be...I dunno. Mean, or something. She used a lot of big words in there, but I could tell from the way she was talking what she really meant. She said to the other guy that they shouldn't do it.

The other guy looks kind of like a nerd. I wonder for a second if he's an optic nerd, but then I get kind of distracted by all the pink sparkles. Everything's pink and sparkly, everywhere I look. It's like the whole world is covered in pixie dust. It's really pretty. I move my arm, and a bunch of pink sparkles follow it. I could sit here forever, waving my hand back and forth and watching the little pink sparkles trail behind it. I wonder how they know where my hand is going to go?

It feels kind of familiar. I think I've been doing this for a while now, watching the sparkly lights and forgetting, um...forgetting...oh, shoot. I forgot what it was I keep forgetting. I know I used to be better at remembering stuff, but I don't remember what happened to make me forget. It's all so confusing! It's like, if I was smart I'd know why I'm dumb, but then I wouldn't be dumb, and it just makes my head hurt trying to figure it all out. So I watch the sparkles for a little while. The sparkles don't make my head hurt at all. They make my head feel good.

I feel really good, now. Not just my head, but all of me. My pussy's all itchy and horny, and I think maybe I need to get laid. I try to remember how long it's been since I got laid, and it must be a long time, because I can't remember. Or else it's just hard to remember things, now. There's a big pink fog in my head where the memory parts are, and it's kind of hard to see through. But I think I haven't had a good fuck in ages. I think the old me, the smart me, she got good at finding other things to think about besides how horny she was. But there's not enough stuff in my head now to keep me from feeling horny.

I kind of remember that now, through the fog. I think the other guy, the nerd, he said...oh, yeah! He said that was why he made the thing that beams the thing into the other thing! He wanted to make horny bimbo girls! The smart me was so mad about that. I think she wanted to make, um...smart girls that never got laid. Or something. God, do I want to fuck somebody right now. Maybe I should at least take off my clothes and finger myself. Maybe if I wasn't so horny, I could think better.

There are pink sparkles all over my clothes, too, as I take them off. There are pink sparkles everywhere, even in the air. Every time I look, I just see them twinkling in the air, on everything I see, on everything I touch...but I can't touch them. I wonder why I can see them, but I can't touch them or taste them. Then I feel it, while I'm pulling off my shirt. I'm wearing glasses! That's what it is--the sparkles are in the glasses! That's why they look like they're everywhere! I'm so proud of myself for figuring that out that I almost forget how horny I am for a second.

I try to take off the glasses, but they won't move. It's like they're strapped to my face, or something. For a couple of seconds, I get really annoyed about that, and I wiggle them and pull them and try to yank them off my face, but that makes me remember something, and it's hard now to think about two things at once, so I forget about taking off the glasses while I remember how I tried to take them off before.

It was the guy, the nerdy guy. He grabbed Smart Me, and pushed her down. She was really surprised, too, because she didn't think he was that big of a jerk. She knew he wanted to use the glasses to make horny bimbo girls, but she didn't think he'd really do it, and she really didn't think he'd really do it to her. And she was screaming, "No! No! Stop!" I think she was really scared, but I don't know what she was scared of. Getting laid?

But he put the glasses on her anyway, and then he said, "I'll just leave you to think about this for a while." And then he laughed, and laughed, and laughed...I don't get it, though. Then he left and locked the door. And then...something happened to make Smart Me into me. But I don't know what!

If I wasn't so horny, maybe I could figure it out. My pussy is so wet right now, it's just crazy nuts. My nipples are sticking straight out, and when I touch them, it feels so fucking good! Oh, fuck yeah, I could just spend forever pinching my own titties and watching the pink sparkly lights. I hear myself moan, and that gets me even hotter. I wish I had a cock to stick in my pussy, so I could pinch my tits with both hands while I fuck it. That would be the best thing ever.

But all I see in here is a bunch of stupid science stuff, and not even one thing that looks like I could cram it into my cunt and fuck it. I want to stick my fingers in there, but if I finger-fuck myself, I won't be able to pinch both my nipples, but if I keep pinching both my nipples, my pussy doesn't have anything in it. I don't know what to do!

I wiggle around, squirming and twisting until I find a position where the heel of my foot presses up against my pussy. It's really awkward to stretch around like this, but I can hump up against something now and rub my clitty off while I pinch my nipples and fondle my titties, and that makes it all worth it. I grind my foot up against my pussy and feel my juices slicking up my skin, and the throb in my cunt feels so fucking good that I don't think at all for a little bit about anything but getting myself off.

And it feels good, it feels so fucking good, my whole body feels like it's tingly and hot, like the pink sparkles are touching me all over and making me all happy and sexy and I feel my cunt clench and I know it wants a cock, but my clit just wants to rub and grind and hump and oh, oh fuck I'm cumming!

But it doesn't feel any easier to think. I don't even feel any less horny. I might even feel more horny, like my body found something better than thinking and it wants more of it. I think I need a cock, now. Maybe that'll help. Maybe a really good, deep fucking will satisfy the parts of me that are still horny and let me think again. But there aren't any cocks in the room! I'm almost sad, but pinching my titties and watching the pink sparkles feels so good that I can't stop smiling.

Then the guy comes back in, and I smile even wider. Maybe he can fuck me! "Hello, Mona," he says. "How are you feeling?"

I can't think of anything to say except the truth. "I'm horny," I say. "Can you fuck me?"

He smiles, and starts taking off his clothes. "I'd be glad to, Mona," he says, and I'm so happy to hear that. I kind of think for a second that I shouldn't be, because I think I kind of maybe remember for a second that he was a jerk to me before, but then I see his cock and I get so horny that the pink fog just gets too thick to remember things. Why think when you can fuck?

He comes over to me, because I can't crawl over to him while I'm pinching my nipples like this. His cock is right up in my face, and the pink sparkles make it so pretty that I have to give it a little lick, just to see what it tastes like. He likes that. I can tell because he grabs my head and pushes it down onto his cock, and suddenly my mouth is full of him. It feels good to suck, though. It makes things so easy. I don't have to think, I don't have to remember, I only have to suck his cock and keep sucking.

But I'm still horny, so I'm real glad when he pulls out of my mouth and lies down on the floor so I can climb onto his cock. I squat down on it, and it's so perfect when it's inside me and I'm full in my cunt and pinching my nipples and watching the pretty pink lights. I think it might be even better if I had a cock in my mouth, too. And in my ass. That'd be pretty fucking sweet. I don't think I can ever get enough cock, now.

He says, "What do you think of our discovery now, Mona?" while he's pumping his cock up into my pussy, but I don't think at all anymore. If I could think, I'd maybe think about something besides sex. If I wasn't wearing these glasses, I'd maybe figure out why I got so dumb. If I wasn't so dumb, maybe I'd want to do something besides fuck.

I feel myself start cumming for the first time in what seems like forever as I bounce up and down on his cock. Guess I'm lucky I'm wearing these glasses, huh?

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,752 Followers