If It's All Done in Love

Story Info
Two familes find love.
5.5k words
4.43
35.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers

The marriage of Howard and Chyna took place by what might be called an unexpected piece of good luck.

Howard had been casually dating Chyna's older sister Maureen, and Howard on the chance that she might be free for the evening had called at her place. It was Chyna who opened the door to him and she informed him that Maureen had already gone out on a date.

Disappointed because he had hoped to release some of the pressure that had built up in his boiling, anarchic and self-indulgent Id, he asked Chyna what she was doing that evening. She said she was free, and Howard asked if she would like to come out for a drive.

Chyna, without being beautiful, or in the real sense of the word even pretty, was striking looking because of her colouring. Her hair was almost pure auburn. With it went dark tantalising eyes. Around five feet seven tall she was slender, but her breasts seemed a trifle too large for her slender figure and their nipples always seemed to be trying to escape captivity. She moved gracefully and someone of artistic bent had once said that her face resembled that of Raphael's mistress, Margherita Luti. Only if you looked more closely did you perceive the determined chin.

She was very young, and to be fair to Howard his intentions on this occasion were honorable. Failing a date with Maureen, Chyna would at least be company for the evening. She turned out to be something more than company.

For some time Chyna had been envious of her sister's relationship with Howard, casual though it was, and now having him to herself for the evening she was determined to make the most of it.

It was at her suggestion that they drove along the coast road, and her suggestion that they drove down a track that led to the beach. Parked in the scrub just behind the beach Chyna waited to see how things would develop.

Howard, without any great expectations, casually put his arm round her, to suddenly find a warm, soft female nestling against him. An hour later, as much to Chyna's surprise as Howard's, they had discovered that they had unleashed a sexual tiger, or more accurately, two sexual tigers with ravening appetites.

Thereafter it was Chyna that Howard dated, much to the chagrin of Maureen who, despite the casual nature of her relationship with Howard, did not feel happy about being supplanted by her sister.

Chyna's parents were also unhappy about the Howard-Chyna relationship, largely because it became obvious that the relationship was by no means casual. It was a love match, and they thought Chyna too young for such intimacy, and Howard being twelve years older than Chyna, was too old for her. They had a change of mind when Chyna announced that she was pregnant, and that she and Howard were getting married.

Married they were, and in due course Chyna gave birth to Rowan.

* * * * * * * *

Howard and Chyna were the fortunate few among their acquaintances. They saw their friends, in keeping with the contemporary marriage scene, get married and divorced, and then marry again and divorce. The love and lust that had at first drawn them together did not fade and Chyna often jokingly said that she spent most her married life in a horizontal position.

This was not strictly true for at least two reasons: First, Howard as much as Chyna was horizontal. This came about because often Chyna liked to sit across him as she bounced up and down on his penis, or she sat astride his face and he ate pussy. In addition Chyna discovered she had a taste for the male member and enjoyed sucking Samson. Why "Samson" is a mystery, but that is what Chyna had named his phallus early in their relationship.

The second reason why they did not spend all their married life horizontally was their prosperity. They spent time at work.

When they had begun dating Howard had been working as a salesman for Brock Tiles, a company that sold floor and wall tiles. In due course he took out a franchise with the company and it thrived.

Chyna, who trained as a dental assistant added modestly to the family income, and one beneficiary of this was Rowan, who was given the best education money could buy, and many of this world's good things.

This had not spoilt Rowan, who was often described as, "very laid back." As he grew towards manhood he was a good specimen of humanity. Lean, bronzed with broad shoulders and narrow hips, and there was about him a kind of infectious enjoyment and gaiety - a natural simplicity that endeared him to women.

Those were the halcyon years. The passion that Howard and Chyna had experienced at the beginning did not abate. If the horizontal joke was an exaggeration, it was true that for Howard and Chyna to be in bed together was to make love, and since they spent every night together in bed the outcome was obvious.

It was not however only in bed that their love making took place, and on one unguarded occasion Rowan had come upon his father and mother in close contact on the lounge room divan. He had been thirteen at the time and was theoretically aware of things sexual even though he lacked practical experience.

Unlike many children who come upon or even imagine their parents in the sexual act, he did not feel disgust; he did not think it was dirty; he thought it was beautiful, especially as the lovers spoke words of adoration and devotion as they entwined together. In fact Rowan was happy that his parents were still emotionally involved with each other.

It was true, the happy couple's fidelity seemed secure, as anyone who tried to seduce Chyna or Howard soon discovered.

* * * * * * * *

Chyna proved to be one of those fortunate women, in that as the years passed, what I have described as her "striking" appearance, took on an aura of mature beauty. After eighteen years of marriage Howard had the look some middle-aged men are fortunate enough to acquire, mature, distinguished good looks.

As I have said, those years of their marriage had been the halcyon years, and from Chyna's point of view there was no reason why they should end, but end they did.

For Chyna it came like a bolt of lightening out of a clear blue sky. It was true, Howard's libido had in recent months diminished, but she had naively put this down to his age. Certainly it could be put down to his age, but not for the reason she had thought.

The bolt of lightening was Howard's announcement that he was leaving her. At first she thought it was a not very tasteful joke, but it soon became obvious that Howard was serious.

He had started an affair with a rather plump lady, three time married and three times divorced, with four children; two courtesy of her previous husbands, and two via extramarital affairs she had engaged in.

She had one advantage that possibly appealed to Howard, she had reaped considerable assets from her marriages, and as Howard had said, "She's a good business woman."

Setting aside her sexually passionate nature, it can be said that Chyna was not a woman to give way in an emotional crisis. In this respect she tended to be like laid back Rowan, and so she calmly asked Howard what was wrong in their marriage to cause him to abandon it.

Howard's reply was largely bluster, but he did say that he had found the love of his life, that this woman – let us call her Sadie – was all he had ever wanted in a woman.

Chyna did point our that he was likely to become the next asset Sadie would reap, but Howard dismissed this, saying that Sadie had assured him that this time it was the "real thing."

And so Howard departed the Chyna marital bed to occupy that of Sadie.

* * * * * * * *

Chyna's and Howard's friends were astonished at this breakup, and those who happened to know Sadie, even more so. They said the words so often spoken on such occasions to the effect that Howard must be crazy leaving attractive Chyna for, as one succinctly put it, that "overweight money grubbing slut."

It was true; Chyna was at her best, her figure almost as slim as when she had first dated with Howard, her breasts as full and firm, and her face showing only the slightest hint of crows feet round the eyes.

The consensus was, that Howard was suffering from a mid-life crisis and would soon come hurrying back to Chyna. This, at least in part, proved to be prophetic. Four months after leaving Chyna, Howard discovered that the love of his life was not so desirable after all, and her four kids were horrible brats.

Among her many virtues Chyna harboured one vice, if such it can be called. Her loyalty once given was absolute, but betray that loyalty and you never got a second chance.

In leaving Chyna Howard had destroyed something in her. She believed that she could never trust him again, and unfortunately that had spread to envelop all men. She had given everything she could to her marriage, and it apparently hadn't been enough, so what would be the point risking another relationship since that might end also in pain.

The refusal by Chyna to have Howard return to her bed shocked him. He pleaded with her, but Chyna was adamant. He had betrayed her trust once, and that was sufficient. It may have had something to do with her determined chin.

Like many who feel forced to plead, Chyna's refusal turned Howard's pleading to anger. That in turn led Howard to seek revenge and this he centred on the division of the domestic assets.

Chyna quite reasonably suggested a fifty-fifty split. This Howard refused and saying he was going take her for everything he could get, there now began a long legal wrangle. When the smoke had settled on the legal battlefield, Howard got fifty percent and Chyna fifty percent, but the original assets had diminished somewhat due to large legal bills.

Chyna retained the house, but as she had to pay Howard his fifty percent of the house it became necessary for her to sell the house. This was no problem for Chyna, since living in the house was a painful reminder of happier days. Also the house had always been far too large for three of them. It had been on Howard's insistence that they had to have three bathrooms, three toilets and five bedrooms.

Chyna tried to apologise to Rowan for the marriage break up and having to sell the house, as if it was all her fault, but he said, "You've got nothing to blame yourself for mum," and gave her a hug.

As for the sale of the house, I think Rowan was the type who could be happy living in a tent.

And so the house was duly sold and a more modest house purchased.

The move to the new house proved in some respects fortuitous because it brought Chyna into contact with Angela, the next door neighbour.

Angela was in a similar situation to Chyna in that her marriage had broken up. In her case it was she who ended the marriage after discovering that her husband was enjoying the vaginas and other anatomical parts of several women.

People placed in similar circumstance do not always make the best of companions, and on first meeting Angela, Chyna found her somewhat remote.

Angela was a tall, handsome woman and when Chyna first met her she was dressed with careful and expensive informality in a black cashmere sweater and silk scarf at the throat and fawn trousers. It was a distinguished face with deep set, widely spaced eyes beneath strong brows, a well shaped rather secretive mouth and strong golden hair swept upwards and curled into a chignon.

Despite her somewhat voluptuous figure there seemed on first acquaintance to be no spark of sexuality about her, and that only goes to show how wrong first impressions can be. Chyna sensed a deep seated reserve in Angela. Her handshake was cool and firm and yet her brief smile surprisingly beautiful.

Angela also had a son, Ian, a little older than Rowan, and the two young men took a while to become friends. On first meeting, rather like their mothers, they eyed each other warily, like suspicious dogs. When the wary stage was overcome Rowan and Ian spent a great deal of time together, and were constantly in and out of each others houses, and this friendship brought their mothers closer together.

In time the two families came almost to act as a single unit, often sharing meals and outings. Oddly the two young men, now studying at university and at an age when it might be anticipated they would break away from family ties, continued to stay close to their mothers. This was not because they were "mother's boys," but almost in a protective role.

Mutual trust having been established Chyna and Angela often discussed the sort of problems that arise in single parent families, but there was one aspect they never touched upon, their sexual needs. Certainly in Chyna's case there was no absence of such needs, but such was her distrust of men that she contented herself with a dildo that combined aspects of a vibrator.

Chyna did not lack curiosity about Angela's sex life, given that Angela was such an attractive woman, but if in any conversation the issue of sex was even hinted at, Angela would veer away from the subject.

Regarding Rowan and Ian, Chyna was aware that their relationship had grown so close that for some time they had shared the sexual favours of rather buxom middle aged widow.

On learning of this relationship via a woman in the street who was generally known as Mrs. Longnose for her prying into other peoples' lives, Chyna felt some relief. At least the boys would be learning from an experienced woman how to sexually please women, and having in mind her own early pregnancy and marriage, the sexually generous widow might be keeping the boys content and away from the dangers posed by girls.

* * * * * * * *

One Saturday morning a couple of years after Chyna's marriage had broken up she and Rowan sat eating breakfast, when Rowan asked what Chyna thought was a curious question.

"Mum, do you like Ian?"

Chyna looked up from the newspaper she had been idly scanning as she ate;

"What?" she asked.

"Do you like Ian," Rowan repeated, "I mean really like him?"

"Yes of course I do," Chyna said with a chuckle, "why do you ask?"

Rowan looked a bit flustered as he said, "Oh...er...because he really likes you."

"Does he, that's nice," Chyna replied, wondering if the conversation was going anywhere in particular.

Rowan seemed to hesitate before he went on, but finally said, "He thinks you're really attractive."

For a woman approaching middle age, to hear that a young man finds her attractive, is a good morale booster. In this respect Chyna was no different from other women and she yielded to temptation and pursued the subject.

"How do you know Ian finds me attractive?" she asked.

"Because he says so," Rowan replied as if Chyna should have realised the obvious. "He's always talking about you," he added.

Chyna was intrigued; "He talks about me often does he, what does he say?"

"I told you, he says you're very...er...very attractive...you're se...gorgeous."

Rowan's near slip of the tongue was not missed by Chyna and she felt a tremor of pleasure. Ian thought she was sexy.

Rowan went on, "Haven't you noticed how he hangs around you when he comes here?"

Chyna was about to protest that Ian came to see Rowan, not her, but she knew that wasn't true. Ian did spend a lot of time hanging around her, especially when Rowan wasn't at home, trying to make conversation and gazing at her rather like a hungry puppy. Was this really sexual attraction she wondered.

Having got that far the subject was dropped, but as often happens when a thought has been popped into your head it continued to occupy Chyna's thoughts. She remembered when their joint outings had taken them to the beach and she had worn her bikini and Ian had made a point of sitting beside her on the sand, and yes, he had looked at her breasts and legs rather yearningly.

The more she thought about it the more she came to realise that Ian had shown signs of being sexually attracted to her, although at the time she had not interpreted it in that way. Hitherto she had thought of him as a sort of second son, just as Angela seemed to regard Rowan, but that brief conversation with Rowan had put a very different slant on her relationship with Ian. Now the thought had been put into her head she began to ask herself whether she was sexually attracted to Ian.

Ian was a very good-looking and personable young man and she had to admit that she did like having him around, despite his awkward attempts at conversation. Chyna realised that the awkwardness stemmed from Ian not really saying to her what he wanted to say and she started to wonder how she could get him to express what was really on his mind.

Having reached that point in her thinking she returned to a previous thought, was she sexually attracted to him, and did she want him to express his feelings for her?

It all became a bit of a muddle: Ian's feelings for her; were they really sexual or had Rowan been mistaken? Her feelings for Ian; were they sexual or not. So often in these sort of situations we hide from ourselves our true feelings until something forces us to full admission, even if only to ourselves, and such was the situation with Chyna.

* * * * * * * *

It was on yet another Saturday morning, and Rowan had gone out somewhere and Chyna was clearing up in the kitchen when Ian arrived. It was a hot day and Ian was wearing only a pair of rather skimpy shorts. Chyna found herself responding to the sight of his naked torso, his lithe youthful body. She told Ian that Rowan was not around, but as usual when she had told him that on other occasions he stood hesitating, looking at her.

Ever since Rowan had brought up the subject of Ian's feeling for her, Chyna had started to have fantasies about Ian, and while bringing herself to orgasm with her dildo she had started to cry out his name.

What she now saw was no fantasy. For the first time she became consciously aware of a long hard lump in Ian's groin; he was geared up for penetration. His ardent gaze seemed to burn into her like a spear of flame and her own body began to respond, preparing itself for impregnation, and specifically the warm young seed of Ian.

She had difficulty breathing, she was trembling and her legs seemed to have difficulty supporting her. Unable to look away from Ian she leaned back against the sink to support herself.

"Is he going to rape me," she wondered hopefully.

It seemed like an age as they stood looking at each other, but it was in fact only for a few seconds, and then the spell broke. Ian exhaled audibly as he sat down heavily on a kitchen chair and Chyna, with shaking hands returned to the task she had been engaged in.

It had been close, very close, and Chyna knew that if Ian had taken the step, she would have surrendered to him. The last tatters of the veil that had partially concealed her desire for him was now cast aside; she wanted him to make love with her; longed to feel his hands on her body, his penis in her vagina, and more, much more.

She picked up a plate to dry it, but it slipped from her unsteady grasp to smash on the floor. She stood looking down at it stupidly, unable to move. Until he stood before her with the broken pieces in his hand she was unaware that Ian had come to her. He placed the pieces on the draining board; he was close to her, very close, their bodies almost touching.

She felt the wetness of her inner thighs; the swelling of her genitals, the throbbing sensation in her clitoris and the hardening of her nipples. They were looking deeply into each other's eyes, and overcome by the power of her emotions Chyna felt as if she was going to faint. She swayed forward and Ian caught her in his arms.

She felt his near naked body against her, and the pressure of his erect manhood. She knew this was the moment and if she let it pass..."Ian...oh Ian..." she gasped.

Those few words were enough. Ian picked her up bodily and carried her to the table. There he sat her on the edge and raised the hem of her skirt. He pulled down the zip of his shorts and his penis broke out from its captivity. Chyna opened her legs wide to him and pulled aside the cloth of her panties where it covered her genitals. He moved close and she felt his penis enter her vagina. As he slowly pressed deep into her he whispered, "I love you...I love you..."

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers
12