Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyebrows shot up at the remark and she stared at me for a second before leaving which left me to ponder whether I had pissed her off or given her the answer she wanted. A few minutes later, I went to look for her and found her sitting on the bed with her phone in her ear.

"Put the kids to bed," she whispered as her hand covered the phone.

I did as she instructed while thinking it would be insane if she truly called the Hispanic man but when I had finished and discovered she was still in the discussion, I realized that it might very well be the case. Retreating to the kitchen to get a drink, it took another thirty minutes for her to appear and by her expression, I could tell something was amiss.

"A no-go?" I asked still thinking we were in our tit-for-tat exchange.

"Nope, he's not interested," she answered as she reached for the wine bottle.

My thoughts immediately jumped to her relationship with Chris and I wondered if she was putting on a façade as a reason to continue seeing the man.

"Why not?" I asked, curious about where she might go.

"He's mad at me for not seeing him...not talking to him," she explained.

"He's been reaching out? Trying to meet?" I asked.

Lauren nodded her head and while not surprised by the man's efforts, she hadn't mentioned anything to me. In truth, it wasn't out of the norm but I couldn't help but think about her focus on her friend's husband.

"Elsa's pregnant, too," she offered in a lower voice.

"Elsa? Who's Elsa? The girl that beat you up?" I fired back.

"Yes," she answered.

"Cezar's kid? Cezar got her pregnant?" I probed.

"Yes," she replied.

I thought about the situation for a moment and then without thinking, asked, "Did she move in? Are they living together?"

"No," she told me.

The look in her eye informed me that something was churning in her head and although it seemed completely bizarre, I pushed, "Are you jealous."

"No, of course not," she responded with a look of disgust.

"I think you're mad you're not the top girl," I laughed.

Instantly, she flipped me the bird, and then after a few seconds, she shot me a little smile and said, "How do you know I'm not the top?"

"Well, I don't know. Maybe, because you got turned down," I teased.

Her smile morphed into a frown as she stared at me and then she suddenly picked up her phone and disappeared down the hallway. I waited about five minutes, thinking she would return, before wandering to the back of the house where I found her just as before, sitting on the bed while talking on the phone. Standing in the shadows, I listened in and while I couldn't pick up every word, it was easy to hear the urgency in her voice. Clearly, she was doing her best to convince the Cezar to see her, and although the idea of my beautiful wife begging anyone for sex seemed preposterous, it also had an intoxicating effect on me.

Then, as I listened, I heard her say in a pleading voice, "Please, Cezar, I really want to see you. Let me come over."

With that, I returned to the kitchen and it took another fifteen minutes before she joined me. Now, acting quite smug, I guessed her begging had worked and she would soon go to him. However, I avoided asking her about the situation for the next few minutes, watching her get antsy before I finally broached the subject.

"So, what's up? You're acting nervous," I said.

"Cezar wants me to come over," she replied instantly.

"I thought he said no," I challenged her.

"He changed his mind," she stated, taking liberties with the truth.

"So, are you going?" I asked.

"Do you want me to?" she replied, seeking validation.

"Honey, that's up to you," I answered, and I could tell my words took some of the wind out of her sails.

She puttered about the kitchen for a minute as she sipped her wine too fast and then suddenly turned to me and said, "I think I'll go."

Even though our discussion about the Hispanic man had started as a means to deflect her from her friend's husband, seeing her interact with the man aroused me and throttled my concerns. Thus, I merely nodded my acceptance and with no further words, she quickly turned to prepare. When she returned twenty minutes later freshly made and wearing a cocktail dress and heels, I knew she wanted badly to get back in the man's good graces. Spaghetti straps held the top of the dress up and offered a nice view of the upper part of her breasts while the hem, reaching only to mid-thigh, highlight her smooth legs. She was so overdressed for her destination that it seemed comical and I had to work hard to keep my expression neutral.

"You look good, baby," I said as I hugged her and gave her ass a quick squeeze.

"I...I don't think I'll be long," she announced without conviction.

I simply nodded and with that, she headed for her car leaving me to question my sanity like I had so many times before. Now, with the kids present, I had nothing to do but wait and after downing another drink, I doubted I would be able to stay awake until her return. Indeed, I barely made it an hour before I found myself nodding off, and it was sometime later that an incoming alert on my phone made me stir. The message was from my wife and when I saw that it contained a video file, I shivered.

The setting for the video appeared to be Felix's dirty living room and it showed my wife, totally naked, between Cezar's legs as she eagerly sucked his large cock. Resting on the sofa, he too was naked and I could hear voices in the background that indicated that there was at least one other individual in addition to the person filming.

"Listen to her slurp on it," a female voice laughed.

"She knows how to suck dick," a male spoke that I thought was Felix.

Seconds later the video ended and I realized that they had somehow determined my number on Lauren's phone and were purposefully sending me evidence of her debauchery. I felt that Felix was incapable of such a warped act which made my thoughts run to Juan but the only other voice I heard was female which left me confused. Then, just a few seconds later, another message arrived.

This one showed a closeup of my wife's juicy lips sliding up and down Cezar's shaft and it continued for several seconds before the camera panned back. Then, suddenly the screen lost orientation and I realized the phone had dropped. When the person went to pick it up, it showed them for several seconds and I realized I was looking at the slender blonde woman I had seen at Zach's house during my wife's introduction to Cezar. Like before, she appeared quite attractive and wore club attire. She refocused the camera on my wife but the remaining recording only lasted a second or two.

The only time I had seen her was at Zach's house but recalling her deviousness in that situation, I thought it likely she was the instigator of the filming. Since she didn't seem attached to anyone, I wondered how she fit in the group and why now she had suddenly reappeared. I thought about going to collect Lauren but she didn't seem to be in distress. Indeed, she appeared to be quite happy sucking the fat weapon so I sat back to wait for more.

Sure enough, another video appeared a few minutes later and this one caught the couple just as Cezar exploded in her mouth.

"Don't miss any," the blonde laughed causing Felix to join in as Cezar grunted in joy.

The recording continued until my wife lifted her head and smiled at the camera which made me wonder if she knew I was on the receiving end. I waited impatiently for the next segment but none was forthcoming which made me imagine what was transpiring as I thought it likely things had progressed. Was my wife now riding Cezar's cock as the others watched? Had she moved to Felix? She had engaged with him before during the sordid encounter at our house so I knew it was possible even though I thought it unlikely. These and other visions churned in my brain making it impossible to sit still, which upon reflection, I thought might be the woman's intent.

Now, I found it impossible to rest and I steeled myself for what I would see next. It took thirty minutes for the phone to ping again and when I saw the video, it was even worse than I had imagined.

Lauren now lay on her back in Cezar's bed and the large Hispanic man had her shoulders pinned down as the blonde woman rapidly pumped three fingers into her dripping pussy while simultaneously massaging her clit with her other hand. Lauren was out of control, squirming and whining loudly from the woman's efforts in such a way that made it difficult to determine if she was receiving pain or pleasure. In either case, it was extreme and totally raw, devoid of any intimacy.

With the blonde in the scene, I guessed she had passed filming responsibility on to Felix and the constantly moving frame made me think that he either didn't understand how to operate the device or he was attending to other needs at the same time.

"Give it up bitch. Give it to me," the woman demanded.

My wife unable to form words continued to grunt and squeal as she thrashed on the bed with such intensity, I thought she might hurt herself. Then, just as it seemed as if a crescendo was building the video ended leaving me in a distressed state, as, despite the sordid nature of the event, I found it compelling and wanted to see the ending. Now, with Felix in charge of the camera, I thought it likely there would be nothing further so I felt surprised when another message arrived a few minutes later.

It showed a very similar scene and at first, I thought it was more of the same but then I noticed the blonde had her fingers shaped into a spear and was pushing hard against my wife's sloppy pussy. Several times, she tried, and it seemed a little more of her hand would disappear each time as my wife squealed loudly. Then, she thrust again and this time she maintained a constant pressure as the seconds ticked by until I saw Lauren's opening surrender and the blonde's hand disappear until all I could see was her wrist.

"Fuck man," Felix let out.

"You want to cum on my arm?" the woman asked loudly.

"Yes..." Lauren forced out in an animalistic groan.

The blonde woman redoubled her attention to my wife's clit and I prayed I would see the ending, and thankfully, it didn't take long to push her over the edge. Within seconds, her squeals reached a level that indicated her orgasm was near and when it hit it looked otherworldly.

Despite Cezar's pressure on her shoulders, she managed to thrash on the bed and when he released his hold, her hands immediately grasped the woman's arm. However, rather than moving to pull it free, she held it firmly in place and started a humping motion. It lasted a good twenty seconds and then she started to fade rapidly, falling back on the bed as a sweating, heaving mess.

"Your married slut is dirty as fuck," the blonde told the naked Hispanic man.

"Fuck yeah she is," he replied with a chuckle.

Felix turned slightly toward Cezar to record his response which brought the man's rigid cock into view. Totally erect, it jutted from his body and dripping from the end, a strand of semen dangled above my wife's face. My eyes went to it, wondering when it would drop but before it happened the video ended.

"Shit," I forced out.

I had just witnessed a truly decadent act, more aggressive than anything I had seen in porn, and the primary player was my beautiful wife. Although she looked absolutely shattered, something told me the night was not yet over, so I went to make a drink while wondering if I had done the right thing by pushing her toward the man.

Over an hour elapsed since the last message and despite my interest, I had drifted asleep again when I heard an incoming message. Quickly awake, I manipulated the phone and saw that it showed my wife in bed with Cezar as he slowly fucked her in the missionary position. The video stayed on the couple for a few seconds and then slowly turned and zoomed in on the side table. It took a moment to focus and when it did, I saw my wife's diaphragm.

Then, almost like a scripted scene, Felix announced his presence by saying, "Knock her up man. You know she wants it."

"Do you want that, Lauren?" the blonde woman asked.

My wife didn't respond but seconds later her hands, which had been squeezing his biceps, moved to his ass which made both Felix and the woman laugh. Then, the screen went dark, and once more my thoughts went to the evil spirit of the woman as, without question, she intended the video to torment me.

Lauren's use of the diaphragm surprised me as earlier when she declared she was okay with Chris, I took it to mean she was in a safe spot in her cycle. Did it mean she had used the device with her friend's husband and I just took her message the wrong way? Was she close enough to her window that the hours mattered? Or, had she been playing fast and loose with Chris? Since the ramifications were huge, I knew I would need to confront the issue but that would probably require acknowledging the videos, and I wondered if she was even aware.

The garage door opening stirred me from a fitful sleep and looking at the clock, I saw it was just after three in the morning which meant another hour and a half had elapsed since the last message. As soon as I saw her, I knew she was exhausted and I took the heels from her hand and offered my arm as we moved to the bedroom.

"I'm done," she declared as she flopped on the bed fully clothed.

"Good done?" I asked, hoping to get a sense of her state of mind.

"Just done," she answered, offering little.

With that, I made her sit so I could pull her dress free, and as soon as it was off her head, I saw that she was naked.

"Where are your panties?" I asked.

"I didn't wear any," she replied with a little smirk.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked, still hoping to get her to talk.

She didn't respond at first and then with a heavy sigh, she asked nervously, "Did you get pictures? Teresa said she sent some."

"I got videos," I admitted, finally discovering the blonde woman's name.

"I know they're bad," she offered, and then said, "Let me shower."

I thought about taking her first and adding my cum to Cezar's but I let her step past me and soon I heard the water running. She stayed under the cleansing spray for almost thirty minutes, which made me antsy, but finally, I heard it stop and a few minutes later she appeared in her robe.

"Do you want to see them?" I asked.

"No, not really," she answered while avoiding my eyes.

"I don't blame you. They're pretty raunchy," I replied, and when she didn't respond, I asked, "Who was the woman, the blonde?"

"Zach's sister, Teresa. She's ummm...a little different," she explained.

"I see," I replied, and unable to hold back, I stated, "She had her hand in you. Inside you and from what I saw, you loved it."

"Just let it go," she replied as she moved to pull back the covers.

Her dismissive attitude irritated me and I couldn't rationalize it away as the scene I witnessed was truly decadent, bordering on torture. I wanted her to explain it in her own words, tell me how the woman's actions had made her orgasm but it looked like she planned to ignore me.

"The camera showed your diaphragm. It was on the table. Is it a bad time for you?" I asked.

"It's close," she answered without going into specifics.

"Why didn't you use it?" I pushed.

"She took it out, Teresa took it out," she said in a low voice.

"Did you put it back before Cezar?" I probed.

"No," she admitted in the same soft voice.

For at least the hundredth time since our games started, a surge of fear swept through me as I thought about how risky, how close to the edge she was playing with a pregnancy. I knew that, despite prior planning, she lost the ability to think clearly when aroused and would accept her lover's semen without protest.

"Did you use it with Chris?" I asked when I thought about her earlier rendezvous.

She continued to position herself in the bed and only when her head was on the pillow, did she reply, "No."

I stood transfixed, staring at her, and then a thought struck me and I asked, "What about Felix? Anything happen?"

It took her several seconds to respond, and her tone left some doubt when she finally spoke, "Nothing happened with Felix."

I woke before her and started breakfast for the kids to give her time to recover but she rose just twenty minutes later and took over. Despite all the sordid things that had happened, her commitment to her children had proved absolute and I had nothing negative to say. As I watched their interaction, the polar difference between mother and naughty wife struck me like a brick to the face, and I decided then and there that it was all going to stop. I knew it meant I couldn't ever show weakness regardless of the demons in my head and I had to stand firm against my wife's interests.

Later, with the kids safely parked in front of the TV, I cornered Lauren in our bedroom and told her of my decision.

"Look, Lauren, I know we've been here before but all this stuff, these crazy goings on need to stop and I mean right now," I stated firmly.

"Really?" she said and then stared at me with an odd look for several seconds before continuing, "Yes, we've been here before and you always change your mind. I think you'll change it again."

"No, not this time. We need to stop," I replied.

Once more, she stared at me without speaking for several seconds before she replied, "Okay, then."

I had anticipated a much longer interaction so I felt pleased we had reached an agreement with no accusations and tears. I put it down to Lauren being in the same place as me and that she looked forward to us getting all our focus back on our family. Indeed, I even started thinking about arranging for a top-flight vacation we could take during the kid's next break.

For the next few weeks, things went exceedingly well as Lauren stayed in good spirits and when her period started right on time it seemed, to me, like an emphatic mark of the end. Just like my wife, I maintained a positive outlook and felt quite proud that I had beaten my decadent thoughts back every time they emerged in my head. The key, I learned, was to fight them off immediately so they couldn't get a toehold and chew on my psyche.

"What are those?" I asked when I arrived home on a Friday afternoon and spotted a bouquet of roses on the table.

"Roses," she answered nonchalantly.

"I can see that. Where did they come from?" I probed as I felt my stomach tighten.

"Chris sent them," she replied confirming my suspicions.

I stood silently as I tried to decipher the meaning and when I noticed her trying to hide her smile, it took every bit of my self-control to keep from slapping her. Knowing I was in no state to talk, I left the room but returned just a few minutes later to get answers.

"They're from Chris? Have you seen him? Are you talking to him?" I immediately fired out, shocked at the turn of events.

"Yes, they're nice, aren't they?" she responded, ignoring my other questions.

"Lauren, don't play games. What's going on? I thought we agreed that all this was going to stop?" I asked.

She stared at me for several seconds, and it seemed she enjoyed seeing me distraught but finally, she replied, "I got some nice flowers today. They weren't from you but then, I can't remember the last time you sent me some."

Her message came through clearly but still wanting to know the extent of her interaction with her friend's husband, I said, "Okay, I see. Have you been talking to him?

Rather than respond, she left the room and headed down the hall toward our bedroom. I stayed behind, stewing over what I had learned, but before long, I went after her to uncover the rest.

"Lauren quit playing games. What is going on?" I demanded.