I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 05

Story Info
More from the New York trip.
10.3k words
4.81
249.4k
108

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,668 Followers

Mae West is quoted as saying, "I can resist everything... except temptation." Davey begins to feel a little like this as this story goes on.

I had originally planned this chapter to be part of the previous chapter, but it was just too long and I had a lot of difficulty writing it. Some parts of this chapter have been completely rewritten up to four times.

Another story idea keeps crowding my mind, and I may alternate writing these two stories to help keep my writing fresh.

****

I heard the girls in the other room as I walked into the bathroom. Ellie was smiling up at me from the tub as I walked up to her. I walked right up to the tub and asked, "Would you like a taste before I get in there with you?"

Instead of answering, Ellie leaned over toward me, with a wide smile. My dick still had a slick, shiny coating of Suzie and my combined fluids. I was no longer erect, but had not completely lost all of the length my former state of excitement had given me. I watched as Ellie sucked me into her mouth.

I watched in amazement as she took all of me into her mouth, until her nose bumped into my pubic hair. I was super-sensitive, having just cum inside Suzie; but she continued, and the sensations quickly became overwhelming.

Ellie's tongue was swirling all around the corona as her hand found and lightly squeezed my balls; but the suction was what began to re-excite my cock. I was surprised that I could get hard again so soon after cumming twice in only a few minutes; but the evidence was indisputable.

When one of Ellie's fingers began moving toward my asshole, I knew that I would be able to cum again. I asked, "Do you want me to cum in your mouth, or would you like me to fuck you?"

Ellie moved her mouth back just enough to say, "I want to watch you cum on my tits. Let me know when you're ready and pull out, I'll finish you off with my hand." She immediately went back to what she was doing as I nodded.

It wasn't long before I felt the familiar tingle and tightening that signaled that I was ready. I told her, "Here it comes..."

By the time I began cumming, she had aimed me at her tits and was watching intently as she pulled my orgasm out of me. My groans filled the air as I spurted my slightly less impressive load.

"I love watching that," Ellie said as she continued to pull my rapidly deflating cock.

I pulled her hand off me and moved behind her in the tub. I sat down in the still hot water and pulled her back into my chest, with her head leaning back onto my shoulder. I scooped water into my hands and dribbled it on her chest to dilute the cum so that I could wipe it off.

I saw Ellie's cheek rise in a lazy smile as she said in a low voice, "You're just doing that so that you can rub my boobs."

I chuckled and said, "How did you guess?"

She laughed and put her hand up to the back of my head, pulling me just far enough to tilt her head back and kiss me on the cheek. "I love you Davey," she said to me.

My heart swelled in my chest as I held her close. We both sat quietly soaking and relaxing in the hot water. I finally asked Ellie, "How's your muscle cramp, or whatever it was?"

There was a slight delay before Ellie's lazy answer, "This bath was a perfect idea. The cramping stopped immediately and the pain went away even before you came in. By the way, was that Suzie that I tasted on you when I blew you?"

"I thought you'd appreciate that," I told her with a lazy grin. "You've turned me into a sex maniac."

"That didn't take long," Ellie replied with a grin.

I lay back against the tub and Ellie raised her arms and put them around my neck. I eased my hands up from her breasts to tickle her arms when I felt something under her skin. "What's that?" I asked her.

"That's my birth control implant. I kept wondering when you'd ask me about birth control." Ellie said in a mildly reproving tone.

"I knew you were on birth control since you were sixteen," I told her smugly. "I just didn't know that you had an implant. I thought that you were still on the pill."

"How did you know that I was on the pill? I never told you." She asked in amazement.

"I went into the bathroom after you once when you were sixteen. You'd left them on the counter. I knew what they were, but I never said anything about it to you. I didn't say anything about it to you because I didn't want to embarrass you." I told her.

Ellie smiled warmly and said, "So, you held your tongue to protect my feelings? You know that you could have teased me about that and it would have really embarrassed me."

"I know, I didn't say anything to Suzie or the twins either. I heard Suzie say something about it, and I assumed that that was the reason that you took the twins to the doctor the summer after their freshman year of high school." I told her.

"They were so cute; I didn't think they'd keep their virginity through the summer." Ellie chuckled.

"So, when did you get the implant?" I asked.

"All the girls and I went to the doctor at the beginning of the summer. We'd all been the progestin only pills for a while, and then I read the package insert. You're supposed to take them at the same time every day. If you miss by more than 3 hours, and have had sex up to two days before, you might become pregnant, and you're not safe for the next 3 days or so. If you skip a day, you may not be safe for a month. I got to thinking about it and I called and made us all appointments." Ellie concluded.

I held her closely as I digested what she had told me. I realized that she had been planning our being together since well before the twin's birthday. She made sure that we would all be protected, and that our fun would not be interrupted with anxiety due to forgetfulness.

I was nuzzling Ellie's neck when she asked me, "When did you find out the things you told me yesterday about mom?"

I knew that this question was coming, and had thought about how I was going to answer. "JR senior gave me a letter from dad. There was a lot of information in it for me, and that was just one of the parts. I wanted to talk with you about the rest of it; but I knew that yesterday wasn't the right time for all of it."

Just then we heard a loud scream from the bedroom. Ellie chuckled and said, "That was at least her third since you came in here, and it sounds like a good one."

I was smiling as I said to her, "I told each of the twins to make sure that they each made her cum twice."

"What about the twins, are you going to take care of them?" Ellie asked me.

I considered, for a moment how to answer her before I replied, "I'll take care of them tonight. I use their room so Suzie will spend the night with us. I need to take care of them, they have a special need."

Ellie turned to look up at me quizzically; but before she could ask, I said, "I'll explain when I can, just don't ask me now."

"I trust you, Davey. I know you'll do what's right for them." Ellie said as settled back into me.

We soaked in the tub, talking quietly and listening to the sounds from the bedroom until the water started to get too cold. I got out of the tub and grabbed us towels. I helped Ellie out of the tub and dried her off. I dried myself off then we wrapped the towels around ourselves and left the bathroom.

The tableau that greeted us when we entered the bedroom was hugely entertaining. One of the twins was sitting on Suzie's chest, holding her wrists above her head, and the other twin was between her legs, eating her to a rapidly-approaching orgasm. I stood behind Ellie, holding her as we watched Suzie's excitement approach her peak.

The moans which heralded her orgasm were mixed with a little desperation. Suzie seemed to be fighting as well as squirming, as the twins kept her at her peak for as long as possible. When Suzie finally stopped cumming, she began begging the twins, "Please stop, I can't take any more."

She saw Ellie and me watching and said, "Please help me Davey, they're going to kill me."

"Jan, Jen, you need to let her go." I told them.

"Okay Davey," They said as they moved away from Suzie with little guilty smiles on their faces.

I walked the rest of the way over to the bed, and lay down beside her and took her in my arms. She looked at me as if I had rescued her; as if she was a child who was being picked on by a bully until I came along to save her.

I looked at her closely and asked, "Are you okay Honey?"

"Yes Davey, it's just that after eleven orgasms I'd had enough, and they kept going. That was my thirteenth. I just couldn't take any more." Suzie told me, but then she continued, "It was really sexy though, they had me completely helpless and I was at their mercy."

I held her close and waited silently for her to continue, because I had a feeling that she wanted to say more. After a couple of minutes, she looked up at me and said, "Davey, it was so hot that all you had to do is just tell them to let me go, and they did it for you right away. It was almost like you were their master."

I had the uncomfortable feeling that she was very close to the truth, but I didn't say anything; I just hugged her harder to comfort her. "Are you feeling alright now?" I finally asked her.

"Yes Davey," Suzie answered.

"I want you to take your clothes, and the delinquents with you. Go to your room and all of you get ready for a nice meal out. We've got a reservation at the restaurant downstairs in about an hour and I want all of my girls looking their best." I told her with a smile.

I then looked over at the twins and told them, in a mock stern tone, "You know what they say about payback, don't you?"

I was watching the twins closely and I saw the look that flashed between them. The expression only lasted for just about as long as a blink, but I saw it clearly. The best I could describe it was excitement/anticipation. After all these years, I was finally beginning to understand them just a little, but if they knew they would try to change and keep me guessing. "Finally," I thought to myself keeping my facial expression perfectly blank, "A non-business use for that neutral expression that dad always had me practicing."

Suzie, Jan and Jen finished picking up their clothes and hurried out of the room. Ellie was sitting on the corner of the bed looking at me curiously. She smiled and asked me, "You saw it, didn't you?"

"Saw what?" I asked, taking care to not react to her question.

Ellie looked at me intently for quite a while and then finally said, "Davey, I've known you too long to be fooled by the face."

"The face?" I asked her.

She began smiling and said, "Davey, I know your every expression. Every time you try to hide something, you put on that stupid blank face."

I moved over to her, smiling and said, "And every time you want to hide something you wrap up in a towel." I told her as I grabbed the end of the towel and pulled it off.

She began giggling as she launched herself into me, knocking me down and sitting on my stomach. She reached behind herself and opened my towel, "I had to see what you're hiding under your towel."

Ellie grabbed my wrists and held them over my head, leaning down to press her breasts into my face. We were both giggling because we each knew that I could have gotten away from her at any time. I finally told her, mumbling into her breast, "Are you trying to rape me because I will cooperate."

Ellie was laughing as she got off me. She was walking over to the closet as she said, "I would, but I've got to get ready to go out to dinner and so do you."

I was already getting up when she said that, so I headed into the bathroom. I'd shaved, brushed my teeth and hair, dressed and was looking for my shoes while Ellie was standing in front of the closet in her bra, boy shorts and thigh-high stockings, trying to decide what to wear. I looked at her and said, "You know you're going to put on your little black dress, what's the problem?"

Ellie smiled at me and then said, "You know me too well."

I smiled back at her and said, "I'll go into the other room and let you get dressed. If I stay in here, you'll have to start all over again."

Ellie put her arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek, saying, "I'll be out in a little while."

I quickly grabbed my shoes and left the room. I went into the office and put on my shoes, after I turned on my computer. I checked my email and found out the test I that was scheduled had been postponed. I decided to review the idea that I had earlier in the day. I cleared my mind and closed my eyes. I was concentrating on exactly how to implement what was needed. When I opened my eyes, 20 minutes had passed. I took the time to write down everything down. This was one of my best ideas ever. By the time I had finished the girls were beginning to filter out of their rooms.

Ellie asked me as I turned off the computer, "Are you ready to go?"

I smiled as I told them all, "Yeah, I just had time to finish and I'm ready to go. Are you all hungry?"

Ellie and Suzie agreed that they were a little bit hungry; but Jan and Jen smiled and said, "We're a little bit hungry, but we're a little bit anxious to get back to the room and trap you there."

The rest of us were laughing with them as the elevator door opened for us.

The Adour restaurant is located within the St. Regis Hotel. It is a very highly rated restaurant. We were seated soon after we arrived. I was interested in the name, which I assumed was French; so I asked the Maitre'd.

The maitre'd was knowledgeable and polite, answering my question with a smile he said, "The Adour River is in the south west of France. It flows into the Bay of Biscay, near Bayonne France. Bayonne is near the Spanish-French border."

"I've heard of it," I told him, "Hemmingway talked about three men stopping there on their way to Pamplona Spain in The Sun Also Rises."

The Maitre'd looked at me with a renewed interest and said, "Very good, most people here think that I'm talking about New Jersey when I say Bayonne."

I looked at him and asked with a straight face, "Do they have a Bayonne in New Jersey?"

The Maitre'd joined us in laughter when I was unable to keep a straight face. He smiled widely at us and invited us to enjoy our meal and then left. I'm sure that he spoke to our waiter about us, because we received superior service for the rest of the meal.

Suzie and Ellie ordered drinks; the twins just had water and I ordered coffee as well. We received our menus shortly after our drinks; and discussed what we were going to order. We thought of trying the tasting menu, with a little of each of several of the main courses, but we finally decided to go with separate dishes. We also picked a different appetizer, promising to share, so that we'd all get a chance to taste everything. Ellie decided to go with the caviar instead of a prepared appetizer.

After we had ordered, the sommelier came over to take our wine order. Ellie asked me to order a sparkling wine to go with her caviar; so I asked what they had in a tete de cuvee (literally translated, head of the class, premium) Champaign. I decided to order Louis Roederer Cristal.

Cristal is a sparkling wine made in the Champaign region of France. Originally created for Tsar Alexander II in 1876, his paranoia of poison dictated that Cristal be sold in clear bottles. His fear of assignation was well founded, having survived two serious attempts; he was finally killed by a bomb.

Over the course of the meal, we consumed 3 bottles of the Champaign. The food was wonderful, and the presentation was everything that you would expect from a top rated restaurant. I had the Beef Tenderloin, Jan and Jen both had the Veal, Suzie surprised me by ordering the Duck Breast Filet and Ellie ordered the Maine Lobster.

At first I thought that we wouldn't order dessert, since we still had half the cheesecake leftover from the night that we arrived: but the girls wanted to have some chocolate. I just drank my coffee while they ate their desert. All in all, it was two of the best hours of our vacation.

When the bill came, I scanned it. I always try to pay attention to where the money is going. Two mixed drinks at $20 each, five coffees at $10 each and don't even ask about the Champaign or caviar. It just goes to prove that if you want the best, you will pay for it: the tip alone was well over $500.

The girls were all in a giggly good mood as we went up in the elevator. I'm sure that it had to do with the Cristal, not just my sparkling personality. When we got to the suite, we sat in the living room and talked for a few minutes. The twins finally decided that it was time for us to go to bed and they pulled me into their room.

Jan and Jen pushed me toward the bed as they struggled to strip me. I finally grabbed them and held them still as I told them, "First, we need to talk."

"We're going to do something different tonight. I'm going to do you one at a time; while I'm with Jan, Jen will be in the other room. When we finish, you two will switch. When we finish, we'll all get together and talk." I told them.

"But Davey, that won't be nearly as fun." Jan said.

"I agree with her Davey, it will be better if we're all together." Jen said earnestly.

I was adamant, refusing to give in, so with a final backward glance, Jen finally left the room. The sex between Jan and I was good, but not great. We could both tell that there was something missing. I was not surprised, but Jan was in shock with her fresh revelation. I held her and said, "I'm sorry, but you had to know and I couldn't think of another way to help you figure it out."

She kissed my cheek and said, "Thank you Davey, how did you ever figure it out?"

I held her close as I told her, "I've always known, and if you think about it, you've always known as well."

Jan was quiet for a little while, and then said. "I never before realized how smart you actually are; I'm in awe."

I looked at her for a moment and then told her, "I'll stay here and remain awe-full, you need to send Jen in here. She needs to know as well. Don't tell her anything, she needs to figure it out for herself. After we're done, I'll explain everything to you both that you already know."

Jan looked at me smiling, and then got up, put on her robe and went out to fetch Jen for me.

Jen looked at me intently as she came in. I smiled at her as she began to strip down. Once again, the sex was good, but not great. We both knew that something was missing. I knew what it was; however, it was a startling revelation to her. When we finished I walked to the door and called Jan into the room.

Jan came running into the room, bypassing me entirely and racing over to her sister. I smiled as I saw their interaction. I sat on the bed as they hugged each other and kissed. I waited silently as they comforted each other. They finally turned to me and we began to talk.

Jan looked at me and said, "Davey, that's the only time I've ever had sex without Jen in the room. I never knew how much I need her until now."

I told them, "You've been together all of your lives. You never gave a thought about how unique you two are. Most of us spend our lives searching for someone who loves us like you love each other. I didn't want to hurt you, but I wanted to help you see it for yourselves."

Jan and Jen both looked at me for a minute and then said, "Thank you Davey."

Jen looked at Jan and then said to me, "Why don't you go to bed so Jan and I can talk."

I kissed them both good night and walked toward the door. I turned as I was about to leave and looked at them. We all looked at each other as I said, "I still love you both very much."

"We love you too," they both told me as I turned to leave.

I thought about the possible outcomes of their new knowledge. I knew that, no matter what, their new understanding was best for them. It was the best gift that I could have given them. I was certain that I had done my best to ensure their happiness. That was all I'd ever wanted for them, their happiness.

doc87123
doc87123
1,668 Followers