I'll Be Your Wife for the Night #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously, in the back of his mind as his ulterior motive, something so very forbidden between a Lord and a common woman not deemed a Lady, he hoped that a romance would develop. Scandalous to even ponder, not wanting a mistress nor a lover, he was looking for a wife and she'd make him such a fine wife. Without doubt, he'd have a better chance of having a romance with her if she lived at his estate. He imagined her accompanying him for long walks. He imagined them horseback riding together and stopping for a picnic. He imagined her sneaking in his bedroom at night. The first step, he wanted her living under his roof.

"You may start as a scullery maid at first and in time assume the role of the cook's assistant. One day, you may cook well enough to even assume the role as the Head Cook. In the meantime, for what I'm generously willing to pay you, more than any other household presently pays, you'll work dual positions until you master the cooking position. It's much easier to find a scullery maid than it is to find a chef's assistant," he said. "What do you say? Have I hired your services?"

She started to cry. Obviously, she was worried about how they'd survive another long, cold, and hard winter alone and without help. She was getting too old to chop and carry wood all that way from the woods to the house. Then, there was all that shoveling before repeating the process of farming with the plowing, the seeding, the picking, the reaping, and the baling. Then, there was the caring for the animals with the trudging through the deep snow while braving the cold and the wind to make her way to the barn for the milking and the feeding. A never-ending process, farming, especially farming alone and without help was hard work.

"Yes, My Lord. Thank you, My Lord," said Susan falling to her knees to kiss his hand.

When she fell to her knees to kiss his hand, he imagined her falling to her knees to suck his cock. Something his wife never did, even though he begged her to do if only just once, Elizabeth never gave him a blowjob. He pulled his hand away along with the image of Susan on her knees and sucking his cock.

"There, there now. There, there now. There's no need for that," he said helping her to a standing position. "You won't need to pack much other than your clothes. We have everything you'll need to be comfortable," said Lord Dudley. "I'll see you tomorrow morning, at first light. My housekeeper will show you to your room on the top floor and explain the rules of the house."

Susan sold her farm animals to the farmers on either side of her at a fair price, hitched and packed her wagon, and left for Blue Byrne Manor at sunrise. She worked hard over the next several years to master the jobs as scullery maid and as assistant to the cook. It was hard work but not as hard as the hardship she'd face alone while trying to provide food and shelter for her and her daughter while caring for her animals through another cold winter.

Long before she was old enough to take on the duties of a maid, Lord Dudley paid Susan's daughter, Emily, a monthly wage to run errands within the household and deliver messages to the stables and the kitchen. It was a job in itself when going up and down the stairs and from one end of the manor to the other end of the estate but with her energetically running everywhere, she was eager to help. Eventually, Emily would learn the duties of a parlor maid and would assume that role once she was older.

Within a few years, motivated by his Head Cook retiring, Susan had risen from the cook's assistant to the Head Cook position at the Manor and earned sixty-pounds a year. Her daughter worked wherever she was needed, as a maid, a laundry maid, and a scullery maid for a pound and a half a month and together, they made a better living then they could ever have made farming.

Glad for the job and happy never to farm again, Susan ran the kitchen better than her predecessor. She made excellent meals every day. Every guest who came to visit remarked at the amazing cuisine and superb pies, cakes, tarts, cookies, and pastries that were brought to the table. All the same energy she brought to farming was put forth into her cooking creations and artistic offerings in main the kitchen at the Manor. A hard worker, she was eager to show her appreciation to her Lord for giving her the chance to excel at this position.

Now, Forty-five-years-old, and more able to care for her physical appearance, Susan was even more beautiful than she was when Lord Dudley had first seen her. As if her red hair symbolized the fire of her spirit, he loved her red hair. She looked younger than her years. Perhaps because she wasn't beaten down by the death of her husband and by the hard work that she had to suffer, endure, and shoulder alone on her small farm, she looked so much better. Well-adjusted to the way of her new life, she looked contently happy. She had a fun personality, a good spirit, and was liked and respected by all the staff.

### SusanJillParker 09 - The kitchen is the heart of the manor ###

Never hanging around the kitchen before Susan was his Head Cook, Lord Dudley hung around the kitchen now.

* * * * *

The movement of a rabbit running away nearby as if it's tail was on fire snapped Lord Dudley back to reality. No longer remembering the first time talking to and hiring Susan, feeling guilty for dare thinking sexually of another woman, even though his wife was long dead, he thought again of his beloved Elizabeth. He continued his walk and stopped at the top of a hill to gaze at the beauty surrounding him.

Able to see all from his high vantage point, he could see thousands of acres of every color, shape and size spread out before him. Now that the winter was finally over, all the fields were planted. There were groves of trees, streams, fields, and even a lake nearby. He realized in that moment that, having grieved over her loss long enough, life goes on and it was time for him to begin the next, new phase of his life without his beloved Elizabeth.

"My beautiful Elizabeth, I ache for you. I yearn for you. I mourn for your loss. I miss you. I love you. I shall always love you," he said looking to the sky as if she was somewhere there in Heaven. "You can never be replaced but I've spent enough time, too much time, grieving for your loss. I've spent too much time alone. The hole in my heart will never be filled, but I must find another woman to love. Please know that I believe that we will meet again and be together in Heaven one day."

He completed his walk and instead of walking through his front doors, he walked around back and entered through the kitchen for lunch. Normally riding instead of walking, with the stables nearer to the kitchen door than to the front door, he gave his horse to a stable hand to take to the stables while he walked through the kitchen. After Susan took over the duties of the Head Cook, routinely walking through the kitchen was something he seldom did but routinely did now. His subtle way of seeing her, being with her, and talking to her, as if she was already his wife, now, he enjoyed eating in the kitchen with the staff buzzing around preparing food for the evening meal.

As if he was the sun of his own universe, he enjoyed associating with his staff. As the heart and the soul of the household, the constant kitchen activity made him feel as if he was not just one of the staff or the Lord of the Manor but also part of the family. Besides, his lustful bonus that he'd take to bed with him that night, he liked seeing and talking to Susan while taking furtive glances at her big breasts whenever she wasn't looking. She not only had a way of taking his mind off his troubles with her sexy Irish accent and off the sad memories of Elizabeth but also she gave him fodder to masturbate over that night. Alas, in the way that he wished he could be alone with her, he was never alone with her.

As soon as he opened the kitchen door, his preferred view to see, Susan was there to greet him with a smile. In the way that Elizabeth used to greet him with a kiss, he wished Susan would greet him with a long, wet kiss instead of just a smile. He'd love nothing better than to kiss her while feeling her through her clothes. He'd love nothing better to kiss her, while she felt his erection through his pants.

He wondered if she romantically thought of him in the way that he romantically thought of her. He wondered what it would feel like to kiss her, really kiss her while feeling her in all the places where he, as the Lord of the Manor, should never feel his Head Cook. He wondered what it would feel like to be married to a woman who looked like her, the complete opposite of Elizabeth. He wondered what she looked like topless. He wondered what she looked like naked. He wondered what she sounded like when having sex.

Where Elizabeth was tall and thin, Susan was shorter but shapelier. Where Elizabeth had blue black hair and blue eyes, Susan had brilliant red hair and blue eyes. Where Elizabeth was flat chested, Susan had huge breasts. Where Elizabeth was shy, quiet, and retiring, Susan was loud, had an engaging personality, and a fun sense of humor.

"My Lord, are you here for lunch?"

As if she was his wife instead of his Head Cook, she greeted him with another warm smile that melted his heart and hardened his prick.

"I was hoping you had baked some tarts or cookies today? I have a need for something sweet to eat," he said looking at her as if she was his chosen pastry of forbidden delight.

Unable to control his wanton sexual lust for her, when he said something sweet, he looked at Susan before staring down at her big breasts. Catching himself before being caught looking, he stared up at her face again. Having caught him staring at her bosoms many times before, she didn't have to be a physic to know that he was enamored with her big breasts. Whenever she knew he'd be around, as if she was hot, she was always hot when working in the kitchen, she always unbuttoned her top two buttons of her blouse to show him more of what he obviously hoped and wanted to see.

If her only female attribute was that she had big breasts, he wouldn't be as enamored with her as he was. Yet, she was so very beautiful and had a pleasing personality too. If he didn't know her age, he'd think that she was ten years younger than she was. Different in his sexual desires now in the way that he was when he married Elizabeth, Susan more than struck his fancy. He could imagine himself falling in love with someone who was as good looking, as loving, and as kind as her. Without doubt, she'd not only make for a good wife but also for a good partner in life.

* * * * *

From out of the corner of her eye, she caught him more than once watching her while she did her gardening. Taken with her, he was always watching her to obviously see what he hoped to see of her. Something that she didn't have to do with all the hired help he had but not leaving that up to anyone else, with the farmer's wife still imbued in her, she enjoyed gardening while growing her own vegetables, herbs, and spices.

Giving him a show of her long, sexy line of cleavage, whenever she knew he was watching her from the second-floor window, she made sure that she bent at the waist while facing him. With her always so hot from working in the kitchen, she didn't wear pantaloons. Not yet an accepted and necessary fashion garment, many women, but for those women in high society, didn't wear pantaloons.

Whenever she knew he was watching her from the first-floor windows, she made sure that she squatted at the precise moment to give him an up-skirt glimpse of her naked pussy. When she wasn't flashing him whatever she could of her large breasts, she sexually teased him by flashing him her naked pussy. Flashing him was her way of subtly getting his attention and keeping him interested. Flashing him was her way to encourage him to make his sexual move.

Obviously, she was as much the exhibitionist as he was the voyeur. Yet, only for him, she never exposed any part of her body to any man but to him. Obviously, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Yet, with him a Lord and her not a Lady, their romance was forbidden.

Pretending not to notice him watching her, as if lusting over her from afar, he was always watching her. Yet, with no future in their game of exhibitionism and voyeurism, he was her Lord and she wasn't a Lady but just a member of his staff. With the widowed ladies from other houses after him, what chance did she have of marrying a lord when she was nothing more than a lowly cook? Perhaps if he was just another member of the household staff instead of lord of the manor, she'd put the romantic moves on him to solicit him for sex. Yet, with her not wanting to jeopardize her position, she had more to lose than he did should they have a sexual affair.

"I have cherry and lemon tarts and shortbread cookies too. Maybe you should have a sandwich and a glass of ale first before having something sweet to eat?"

As if she was their mother, always doting on them, Susan had grown to be the consummate caretaker to his guests, to all the staff, and especially to him. Depending on their dietary restrictions, she made several meals to accommodate Lord Dudley's guests. She even kept records of who preferred one dish over another, as well as what compliments, criticisms, and observations they made over her cooking.

"A ham and cheese sandwich would be lovely with a glass of milk instead of ale would be preferred. Milk would go down much better with the sweets," he said laughing while pretending that he preferred milk to ale.

Susan quickly prepared his sandwich, poured him a mug of milk, and placed a cherry and lemon tart on a separate plate with a few shortbread cookies. When she leaned forward across from him to make his sandwich, with her two top buttons unbuttoned, she rewarded Lord Dudley with a revealing down-blouse view of the tops of her breasts along with the long, sexy line of her cleavage. As if they waved to him, he watched her breasts slowly sway side-to-side while she cut his sandwich. He could only imagine what they'd look like if she was topless and what they'd feel like if he held them in his hands.

"There you are, My Lord," said Susan. "Enjoy your lunch, My Lord. It's so good to see you up and around again. We've all missed you so very much."

Their eyes met when they looked at one another. In the several years that he had known her, never had he looked at her in the way that he was looking at her now. He more looked at her as a man would look at a woman instead of as an employer would look at a worker. Always enamored with her, he always viewed her with lust and thought of her as a sexual partner. Yet, with her the same age as him, and with most Lords chasing after younger women to make heirs, he never seriously thought of her as a love interest until now. Now, he wanted her in the way that he never wanted her before.

Something he hadn't noticed, too busy staring at her breasts, she had blue eyes that matched Elizabeth's blue eyes. He knew she had blue eyes, of course, but her blue eyes were every bit as bright and beautiful as his beloved Elizabeth's blue eyes. His eyes were hazel and changed colors to whatever he was wearing. Her eyes were deep blue that sparkled when she smiled and in the way that she was smiling at him now. As much as he loved her pretty face, her engaging personality, her big breasts, her red hair, her freckles, and her Irish accent, he loved her big, beautiful, blue eyes.

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

12