I'll Be Your Wife for the Night #05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

They stayed like that for a while until she climbed out of bed to adjust her position. Cold without the covers and without the warmth of his body, Susan quickly climbed back in bed to cuddle. She slipped in next to Lord Dudley as he picked up the covers so that she could slide easily into place. They hugged, they kissed, and they cuddled as if they were an old married couple.

Now with her already deemed his wife for a night, as if she was given permission to be a sexual woman, she wasn't shy about what she wanted. She straddled herself over him and spread her legs wide over his to allow him easy access to her waiting vagina. Between him licking her and her vaginal juices freely flowing, she was already so very wet. She spread her labia with her fingers while holding his stiff prick with her other hand. Then, she slowly eased herself down over his hard cock while inserting his penis inside of her.

"Oh, my," she said when she felt him slowly impaling her. "My Lord, you're so much bigger than my husband. This may take me a little longer to get used to because I haven't been with a man since my husband and, with you so big, I'm a little extra tight. I feel as if I'm a virgin again," she said with a sexy laugh that made him laugh too.

Susan continued slowly lowering herself onto his manhood. Adding suspense to her slow movement, her slowness of easing his hard prick inside of her made Lord Dudley even more sexually excited. He savored the feeling of her warm wetness. She was so wet. She was so warm. She was so tight. With her already so tight, even tighter than he remembered his wife feeling, her snugness added more to his sexual pleasure. Her warm, wet pussy felt as if his cock was clenched in the strong, warm hand of a woman wearing a velvet glove.

Now with him nearly all the way inside of her, as if she was riding a horse, she sat on him and lightly bounced on him while easing herself down still more. Patiently awaiting to impale her all the way, Lord Dudley allowed her to take her time without forcing her. Instead of giving her sexual pleasure, the last thing that he wanted to do was to hurt her. Just as he hadn't had sex in several years, since his wife died, she hadn't had sex in several years, since her husband died. He was as sexually excited to finally make love again as she seemingly was sexually excited to finally make love again too.

Susan lowered herself a little more until the Lord felt his cock disappear all the way inside her. Engulfed by her womanhood, his stiff prick felt so good in her warm, wet pussy. With her big, naked breasts hanging down before his horny eyes, he couldn't remember a better sight than her big tits casting a shadow over his face. She had such big, shapely, and firm tits. With his stiff cock buried deep inside her, he couldn't remember a better feeling than this. Indeed, she was right, he had such a big cock and she had such big tits and, together, they made for a good, sexual team.

"You feel so good, Susan. You're so warm, so wet, and so tight. I love making love to you," he said before kissing her.

Having only experienced one woman sexually since his youth and before he took the vows of Holy matrimony, his beloved, departed wife, Elizabeth, sexually paled in comparison to Susan. Even though his deceased wife was sexy, albeit flat chested, Elizabeth had the body of a girl while Susan had the body of a woman. Even though his decease wife was very beautiful and was the love of his life, Susan was extraordinarily pretty. Instead of only having a pretty face, she had beautiful hair, beautiful eyes, and a beautiful body.

* * * * *

There was just something about Susan. There was so much to love about her. With her so loving, so sexy, so kind, and so healthy, she was a complete woman. He now realized all that he missed by not having Susan in his life as his mistress, his lover, and/or his wife. He now realized all that he sexually and emotionally missed being married to Elizabeth instead of being married to someone like Susan. Even though they were two very different women, he could easily fall in love with Susan and love her as much as he loved Elizabeth.

Seeing Susan sitting on him topless was much more sexually exciting than seeing his flat chested wife sitting on him topless. With Susan more curvaceously sexy, she had more for him to hold onto to while making love to her. When having sex with his wife, he could feel her bones. Now, when having sex with Susan, he could feel her womanly curves. Always afraid of hurting her frail body, he wasn't as cautiously careful around Susan's voluptuous body as he was with Elizabeth.

His wife was so unhealthy thin that he dared not hump her too hard. He always feared that he'd break Elizabeth's bones while humping her hard and fast. Now that she agreed to be his wife for the night, now that she willingly allowed him to make love to her before fucking her, he was eager to pound her pussy. He couldn't wait to hump Susan harder and faster. Now, longing to bang Susan hard and fast, after making love to her, he couldn't wait to fuck her, really fuck her.

Perhaps because she hadn't had sex in such a long time, Susan felt much tighter than his wife. Perhaps because he had sex with his wife nearly every night and stretched her pussy with his big cock was why she didn't feel as tight then as Susan felt now. Slowly humping one another, his cock continued sliding deeper inside of her. A snug fit in her vagina as if it belonged there, after more rocking back and forth, his cock was firmly seated itself seemingly deeper inside her than he ever felt with his wife. Her pussy felt as if her hand grasped him tightly the entire length of her vaginal canal.

"Oh, Dudley, it feels so good to have you inside me," she said leaning down to kiss him. When she leaned down, something he had never experienced before with his flat chested wife, he felt the heaviness of her big breasts resting on his chest. "You have filled me to the brim and stretched my pussy with your big, hard cock. Your prick buried inside of me makes me feel alive again. It's been so long and I need this so very much," she said with glee. "Feeling you inside of me makes me feel like a desired woman."

Something Elizabeth never did, she didn't talk while they had sex. She was always as quiet as a mouse, even when she was having an orgasm. Adding to his sexual excitement and sensual enjoyment, he relished Susan telling him what she was sexually feeling. She sexually excited him when she said words that his wife would never say. Something he appreciated in Susan that he lacked in Elizabeth, and something that he obviously needed now, his Head Cook was much more sexual in bed than was his wife. Something he'd never admit to Susan but he loved how she acted more like a whore than a widow when in bed naked with him.

With her having the sultry voice of a woman instead of the high-pitched voice of a little girl, Susan's voice was much more sexually appealing to him. She cooed as she spoke in such an erotic tone. Even though his wife was only three years younger than him, she sometimes made him think that he was bedding a minor. Perhaps because of her poor health she never matured as a woman. Taller than Susan, she didn't have Susan's womanly curves nor her enormous breasts. Without a doubt and sad for him to think but he preferred the way that Susan's sexy and shapely body felt in his arms over the way his too thin wife felt in his arms.

* * * * *

Then, when Susan arched her back, straightened her spine, and threw her head back to look up at the ceiling, she forced his cock deeper inside of her. While bouncing on his engorged prick, she moaned in sexual pleasure as their thrusting dance began. Taking hold of her by her shapely ass, Lord Dudley held and squeezed Susan's rounded bottom so that he could lengthen and increase the power of his thrusts. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he loved feeling his cock move deeper inside her honey pot again as he pushed himself deeper inside his 'one-night-only' bride.

When she leaned slightly forward while he thrusted himself inside of her deeper, her jiggling and wiggling big breasts were right in front of his face. While continuing to hump her, he touched, squeezed, and fondled her breasts while sucking her nipples. With one hand on Susan's bottom for support, his other hand felt her breasts. Her big breasts felt even bigger and better than he had imagined they'd feel. She had amazing breasts. As much as she obviously loved his big cock, he absolutely loved her big tits.

He leaned forward from his waist to have better access to her tits so he could lick, suck, and nibble her nipples. Her facial expression and emotional reaction to him having his wicked sexual way with her big tits and erect nipples added to his sexual excitement. Seemingly she enjoyed him having his wicked, sexual way with her breasts as much as he enjoyed having his wicked, sexual way with her breasts. Seemingly, as much as she enjoyed him fingering her nipples, she enjoyed him sucking her tits.

"I'm ashamed to tell you this but this is my first time making love," she said with a blush. "Most times, my husband would just lift my skirt and bend me forward whenever the mood struck. He'd hump me a few times and stop when he did his business. Never taking more than a few moments, he never appreciated my body and my breasts in the way that you obviously do," she said.

Not knowing how to respond to her confession, he felt bad for her not having a lover. Yet, if only for comparison sake, he felt good that she appreciated him as a lover.

"Oh," is all that he said in response to her confession. With her looking as if she had more to say, he'd rather listen than to talk. He'd rather learn more about the woman that he loved.

She looked at him embarrassed. Appearing reluctant to continue her confession about her sexual life with her husband, he was glad that she did. It took trust for her to do that and he felt good that she felt comfortable enough with him to trust him.

"He never licked me or fingered me. All he ever did was to fuck me from behind or push me to my knees for me to suck him," she said with sadness. "It's different with you. You're more loving than he ever was. You kiss me. He seldom kissed me. You take your time with me. You gave me something I never had with him, an orgasm. You hold me, cuddle me, and spoon me," she said. He never did that. Always too tired, once we hit the bed, we just slept."

She groaned and moaned in sexual pleasure when he humped and thrusted himself harder and deeper inside of her. Obviously, a new position for her, she seemed to enjoy being more in control of their sexual dance from her seated position. Yet, when he spun her around and laid her down on her back while mounting her, now he was in control of their love making. Humping her harder and faster instead of making slow love to her, he continued humping her harder than he ever humped Elizabeth.

"This is how I made love with Elizabeth. Most men don't take the time to pleasure women," he said. "Most men only care about their sexual satisfaction. Obviously, as you can tell, I'm not like most men. I appreciate good women and, other than my deceased wife, you're the best woman I've even had the sexual pleasure of inviting to my bed."

Humping her harder, he humped her faster. Harder and harder, faster and faster, she returned his humps with her humps. So very long since either had made love, it didn't take them very long to become sexually aroused. He was going to cum and seemingly so was she. Her breathing was labored and she was making those sexually exciting sounds that let him know that her orgasm was near.

"Oh, Dudley, I need you to cum inside me now," she leaned up to him to whisper what she wanted in his ear. "Please cum inside me," she said. "Oh, God. Oh, God," she said grabbing him tighter around his neck and wrapping her long legs around his strong back. "I'm going to cum! Oh, my God, I'm going to cum," said Susan while lost in the world of orgasmic pleasure. "Hump me, Dudley. Hump me. Hump me harder. Hump me faster," she said. "Fuck me, Dudley. Fuck me. Never have I had an orgasm while having sexual intercourse."

Humping her harder and humping her faster, he couldn't hold on for another second and ejaculated his cum in rapid thrusts in side of her. A bittersweet feeling, hoping to make her pregnant, but he knew that he was too old for children. Another Lord was unrealistic in spreading his seed in having as many sons as he could, no matter what age he was. Yet, with it having taken so long to find someone like Susan, he didn't want children ruining their relationship. Finally free from mourning the loss of his beloved Elizabeth, he was open to loving Susan.

"Susan, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I need you, Susan. I want you, Susan. I love you, Susan," he said kissing her deeply while cumming inside of her.

As if they were one, with them both sweating and panting, they held one another as if they were trying to merge their bodies into one another. Then, surprising even himself, he looked at her stunned and aghast by what he had just confessed. Something he had only said to his wife, he told Susan that he needed her. Something he had only said to his wife, he told her that he wanted her. Again, something that he had only said to his wife, he told her that he loved her.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I can't believe I told Susan that I love her. Yet, I do love her. I love her. Love at first sight, I've loved her since the first day that I saw her,' he thought.

He looked at her as shocked as she looked at him.

'When my wife coughed day and night and could no longer make love to me, I thought of Susan. After my beloved Elizabeth died, I thought of Susan. When she worked as my Head Cook and was downstairs cooking, I thought of Susan. When I was alone in my bed every night with my hand around my erect prick, I thought of Susan. Susan, Susan, Susan, I've been consumed by Susan for years and finally, I confessed to her that I love her. I love her. I truly love her,' he thought while staring at her pretty face.

He stared in her eyes while watching her smiling up at him. In that moment, he realized that he did love her and had loved her for years. He shocked himself by all that he said but he meant all that he said. With him suddenly feeling so vulnerable, how he truly felt about her was all out there now. Always having been sexually attracted to her, he didn't realize that he loved her, truly loved her, until now and until he said that he did.

Even though she hadn't told him that she loved him, with him suddenly feeling so vulnerable, he wondered if she loved him too. He'd feel like such a fool if she didn't love him as much as he loved her. He'd feel like such a fool if she only agreed to have sex with him because he was Lord of the Manor. He'd feel like such a fool if she thought that her job was at stake and her place to live was in jeopardy if she didn't give him sex.

With him lusting over her for so very many, long and sexually frustrating years, he wondered if she felt the same way about him as he felt about her. With him a Lord and her a Head Cook, she may more love his position, his title, his house, his land, and his wealth than she did him. Yet, he didn't care. He loved her. He truly loved her and he hoped that she truly loved him, too.

Back then, few Lords and Ladies, married out of their class. Back then, Lords had placed a higher importance on their social positions than to fall in love and marry a lowly cook. Back then, Lords would just take a maid as his mistress and never utter the word love while he was fucking her or while she was sucking him. Back then, unless she was his mistress and/or a whore, a Lord would never welcome a commoner in his heart and in his bed. Only, he wasn't a typical Lord and she wasn't a typical commoner.

Back then, Ladies placed a higher importance on their social positions than to marry a member of their household staff. Back then, Ladies would just take a lover and pay him with a few coins. Back then, Lords and Ladies were the demarcation of the upper class. Just as it was forbidden for them to marry a commoner, it was forbidden to tell someone from a lower class that they loved them.

Yet, just as he knew that he loved her, he sensed that she loved him too. At least, he hoped she did. He'd feel like such a fool if all she wanted him was for his title, his house, his land, and his money. Yet, she wasn't the typical rabble that begged in the streets and the upper-class widows who cared more about their social positions than they cared about love. She had more class, more pride, and more respect than that. If she was anything, she was a rare gem, an uncut diamond that with the right clothes and title, he could turn him into a fine woman and his Lady.

* * * * *

While enjoying the afterglow of sex, they both fell back upon the pillows in exhaustion and in total sexual satisfaction. As Susan returned to the world around them, she turned to him to kiss him while he kissed her. As if his cock belonged to her now, she took his semi-erect prick in her hand and fondled the head of his cock. As if she owned him in the way she took control of his prick, she slowly stroked him to a harder erection.

"I love you, too, Dudley. I fell in love with you the first day that I saw you. I've been in love with you since that day you offered me a job and accommodations in your house," she said staring in his eyes.

They embraced and kissed again.

"Oh, Susan, I've loved you from the first day I saw you working the field with your husband. We've wasted so much time not being together," he said. "I blame myself for being distant. I wished I had made my feelings known to you years before but I was married and then Elizabeth was sick. She was always so very ill before she died. Instead of embracing you as my true lover, I mourned her death for too long. Yet, now we're together hopefully forever."

She moved up on her elbow to stare at him.

"I blame myself too. With me a widowed woman, no better than any other widowed woman coming to your door in hopes of gaining your affection, our social classes got in the way of love. With me just a commoner and you a Lord, how dare I think that you'd be interested in me. Yet, now that I know that you love me too, I wish I had come to your room years earlier," she said.

They kissed again. Making out now, they touched and felt one another. Kissing one another deeper, they were becoming sexually aroused again.

"I wish you were my bride every night instead of just tonight, Susan," he said kissing her again and again.

She took his face in her hands.

"With you my Lord and me, hopefully, your Lady, you may make me your bride every night instead of only for tonight," she said purring her words in a sultry, soft, and feminine voice. "With you the king of this castle, that's entirely up to you. Your wish is my command," she said again with a little, nervous laugh. "I sincerely hope that this wasn't just a one-night stand."

Content just to look at her and enjoy the moment, falling quiet, Lord Dudley didn't immediately respond to her not so subtle proposal of marriage. He was too busy feeling, fondling, and sucking her beautiful breasts while she was speaking. Having been so long since he had the sexual pleasure of a woman, he couldn't get enough of her beautiful body, especially her big tits and, as if this was all a dream, he wanted to touch and feel her everywhere before he awakened.

He was lost in her kisses. Even though he told her that he loved her, he still hadn't responded to her heart felt proposal of her being his bride every night instead of only for tonight. Then, never wanting to let her go, he wanted this night to never end. He wanted this night to happen every night. He wanted to be with her forever.