I'll Follow the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't feel bad. I thought my folks were dumber than a box of rocks when I was your age. They sure learned a lot in the next few years," chuckled Jim. "I just want you to be happy and have a great life. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

"I love you, Dad. I might even find a way to get to Michigan to visit you this winter," suggested Emily.

"Em, I didn't exactly tell the whole truth about my transfer. The company bought out a smaller one in Daytona Beach. That's where I'm living now. If you'd like to visit me, I have a spare bedroom. There's a pool just outside my door and the ocean is a couple of blocks away."

"Are you kidding me? If Mom and I had known that, we'd have gone down with you! Oh, I guess you didn't really want us, did you? We didn't deserve to be with you after all of the hurt we caused. I don't blame you for not telling us. We lied to you every day, so you were entitled to not tell the whole truth at least once. This will really put Mom over the edge."

"You don't have to tell her, although it's no secret any longer. I'll email her my address so we can work out the divorce through the mails and I won't have to drive back up there," reasoned Jim.

"I was afraid to ask about that. You're going to divorce Mom? I understand it and don't blame you at all. I warned her you would when she was seeing that clown, but she believed that you'd never find out. I just wish things had turned out differently. Good night, Dad. I think I'll try to get down to visit. You haven't seen me in a bikini lately. I'm starting to fill out pretty nicely."

"Oh great! Now I have to go out and buy a shotgun," joked Jim. "Good night and Merry Christmas."

Emily had just put her phone back in her pocket when her mother walked into the room. "Did I understand that your father isn't really in Michigan? Then where is he and why did he lie to us?"

"He's at his company's newly purchased plant in Daytona Beach," replied Emily. "He didn't lie to us. He said he was being transferred to a different plant and he was. We didn't know they had one in Daytona, so we assumed it was the one in Michigan. He didn't tell us because he was there when you called me to bring the spare tire to the motel. He heard the whole conversation and he knew you were in a cheap room getting your brains screwed out by Frank. He didn't feel like he owed us any consideration at all."

"Why didn't he say something then? Was he afraid of Frank?" quizzed Helen.

"Afraid of Frank? What the hell is wrong with you?" demanded Emily. "He mopped the floor with Frank's ass. Frank's no match for Dad in a fight, or in raising a family. You keep trying to find fault or a weakness with him so you can justify the unforgiveable. I'd strongly recommend that you don't treat your next husband like you have Dad."

"Next husband? What did your father say to you?" asked a worried Helen.

"It's hard to believe, but he's had enough of your cheating and lying. He feels divorce is the next step. I told you that he would when he found out."

"I don't want a divorce. I don't love Frank. I hardly even like him. None of this would've happened if he hadn't fallen down those stairs!" whined Helen.

"Have you not been listening? You were doomed the day I delivered your spare tire to the motel. Dad was there and saw and heard everything. He knows how we disrespected him. He knows you lied, he knows you cheated, and he knew it when he punched Frank out on Thanksgiving. You were a 'divorced woman walking' by that time. This mess isn't Frank's fault. It's yours. He made his own mess. Maybe you two can hook up now that his wife is divorcing him," suggested Emily.

"I don't want that jackass! I want Jim back," sobbed Helen.

The next day was even worse for Helen. Emily called her father to explain the new problem. "Mom got a letter from the state health department. Her boyfriend had blood work done while he's in the hospital and he's got an STD. Mom has to get checked, as well as tell them everyone she's had sex with. You're on her list, although I'm not sure how far down it you are. You'll be getting a letter pretty soon."

"Wow! I guess I should have seen it coming. I'll make an appointment today. Thanks for letting me know right away. I appreciate the concern and consideration."

"It's the kind of treatment a man should expect from his daughter. I was lost there for a while, but I'm back on track now. Take care, Dad."

Jim made an appointment to be tested immediately. He had to hand it to Susan for being smart enough to be prevent the spread of any STD's that Helen may have given to him. On the way home from work, he purchased a bunch of different types of condoms. When he got home, he dug out a big mixing bowl and almost filled it with the condoms. He put the bowl on the nightstand by his bed. He promised himself that he would never be the cause of some nice lady catching a nasty disease that was so preventable.

New Years came and went. Jim received the results of his blood work and was delighted to learn that he was disease free. Jim's spare time was filled with requests from the ladies of the condo to do handyman chores. He was becoming increasingly in demand. One night when he mentioned it to Susan, she admitted that she mentioned to a couple of 'the girls' that he was very capable in bed. They were sworn to secrecy, but it she admitted that it was possible they may have 'let it slip' on canasta night... to a room full of women, most of whom were not married.

For whatever reason that the ladies liked him, Jim found himself stopping at the pharmacy on a regular basis to keep his condom bowl full. Without exception, every lady that entered his bedroom would rummage through the bowl looking at the condoms before selecting one, or two. They all seemed pleased that he was so thoughtful about his health and theirs. It had simply added to the legend that was Jim.

One afternoon shortly before Easter, Jim answered his door to find Emily standing there with a small suitcase. Before he could speak, she threw herself into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry, Dad! Please forgive me, and please let me stay with you for a few days, but I'll leave if you want me to."

"I'm just surprised to see you at my door. Come on in and I'll show you the room you'll have," offered Jim. "You're always welcome here. You look all grown up!"

"I told you that I've finally been filling out in the right places," laughed Emily as she spun around so Jim could admire her from all angles. "I'm wearing the same bra size as mom, although I'm probably filling it out better now. Mom's getting pretty thin.

"I hooked a ride down with the Sheards. They're going to Orlando, but were nice enough to go out of their way and drop me off here," revealed Emily. "I guess I knew you'd let me stay. It's spring break and I'll only be here four days then they'll pick me up to head back to the snow and cold. This place is really nice. I bet you love living here."

"It's not as big as our house, but it has everything I need, including a heated pool just outside the door," agreed Jim as he watched Emily tour the condo.

"Wow! It looks like you must be getting everything you need!" laughed Emily when she discovered the bowl of condoms in his bedroom. "Good for you, Dad. You deserve some fun after the way we crapped all over you. I won't be any bother to you. I'll just sit by the pool and soak up some rays while you're at work. What is that orange orb in the sky? I seem to recall seeing it at some point, like maybe July 4th two years ago."

"When I get home from work tomorrow evening, we'll go out to dinner. There are lots of great places to eat around here, especially if you like beer and ribs, or steak, or seafood," continued Jim. "I'll take you to one of the places the guys from work hang out so they can see what a beautiful daughter I have."

The next evening found Jim and Emily sitting at a rib joint and having a good time. "Why did you ever forgive me, Dad? I don't know if I would have if I had been you. It was pretty awful of me to help Mom cheat on you like that. I hate that I did it and I truly regret it."

"I'll give you the short answer," replied Jim. "I'm way happier with you in my life than I was when you weren't. I'm selfish in that regard. It makes me happier and that's one of my life goals now."

"I'm sure glad that you feel that way. I hope you always happy to have me around," stated Emily sincerely. "We've always been close and I hated it when I realized that I had driven you away.

"Is there any chance that you'll ever forgive Mom? She's not doing very well without you. She's lost weight and she hardly ever goes anyplace. When word went around about Frank having STD's and his sex partners needed to be tested, half the people that worked in the store were scared shitless.

"It seems that Frank got the STD from a new cashier that had recently been hired. Between the two of them, they infected quite a few of the work force. Mom was the only manager to get it and it was pretty embarrassing for her," recalled Emily. "She came home in tears a few times. To her credit, she stuck it out and she's finally accepted the fact that she really screwed the pooch when she cheated on you."

"Emily, your mom and I had a deal. We were partners. Partners have to be honest with each other. They have to trust each other. I don't trust her anymore," admitted Jim.

"I thought you'd feel that way, especially after I met your harem at the pool today. It was almost embarrassing to have so many women asking me about my dad. I was able to determine from the way that they talked about you that at least four of them sleep with you. My father's the condo stud," grinned Emily. "Seriously, they all think you're a sensitive, honest, good looking guy that happens to be pretty good in bed."

"I don't know about all of that. I do have a couple of lady friends that drop by now and then. I don't think they feel like I'm anything special. It's more like I'm available," suggested Jim modestly.

"Mom really screwed up," observed Emily. "Can I come down as soon as school is out and find a summer job here? I'm going to look into getting admitted to a college down here. If it's close by, could I live with you? If it isn't close enough to commute, could I still spend weekends and holidays with you? Mom and I haven't been getting along too well. It was really bad at Christmas when the shit hit the fan with Frank, but we're just not close anymore. Her cheating bothered me a lot more than I realized at the time."

Jim readily agreed to Emily's request. He was far happier when he was spending time with his only child. She was growing into a woman and it gave him great pleasure to watch her mature. He spoke to her several times a week when she returned to Pa. after spring break.

She insisted that he didn't have to drive up for her graduation, but promised instead to start driving to Florida the next day. On Sunday afternoon, Jim answered the door to welcome Emily when he came face to face with Helen! He couldn't think or move for what seemed like minutes, but he knew could only have been ten or fifteen seconds. He managed to recover somewhat.

"Come in, Helen. Can I get you a drink?" asked Jim automatically as his brain struggled to determine why she was at his door.

"Thank you, Jim. That would be nice," replied Helen as she followed Jim into the kitchen. He poured some ice tea for both of them and took a seat once Helen sat on the other side of the table.

"I drove down behind Emily. She told me that she's going to live down here with you. I've transferred my job to Daytona. We need to decide what we're going to do with the house. You never filed for divorce, and we haven't spoken, so I don't know what you'd like to do," concluded Helen.

"Why are you moving down here?" wondered Jim. "What do you think is going to happen?"

"I think I'll stop freezing my ass off every winter," joked Helen. "Emily's going to college here in Florida, so I have nothing to keep me in Pa. except to be fodder for gossip. I don't know what Emily has told you, but your parents don't speak to me, and my parents aren't much better. I disappointed a lot of people, including myself, but mostly you.

"I can't ask you to forgive me because my actions were pretty much unforgivable," admitted Helen. "I'm looking for a fresh start where people don't make jokes about me having 'the clap' and shit like that. I was really glad that I didn't pass that along to you, by the way. I guess you'd stopped having sex with me by the time Frank dropped that gift on me.

"I'm responsible for what happened to us. I tried to blame you, Frank, the skank that gave him the clap, even the guy that made the stairs that Frank fell down. I finally realized that it was all on me. I ruined my life and tried to ruin yours, too. If you hadn't found out, you would've enjoyed Frank's little gift with me. I'm sorry about what I did. I marvel at how it I thought that it seemed okay at the time, like I was entitled to a little fling.

"I even dragged Emily into it and I'll never forgive myself for that. I almost destroyed her relationship with her father because I was a selfish bitch. She warned me over and over that Frank was an ass and that it would end badly, but I wouldn't listen," confessed Helen. "I'm so glad that you've allowed her back into your life. Your love and approval mean a great deal to her. It used to mean a lot to me before I lost my way. Now that I don't have it, I'd give anything to have it back."

"I guess we need to list the house for sale and split the money. I thought you'd file for divorce by now. Isn't Frank single now?" asked Jim meaningfully.

"I've heard that he is, but I don't give a shit about that bastard, if that's what you mean. I'm a dumb bitch, but not dumb enough to divorce you so I can be with Frank," replied Helen. "I thought you'd divorce me by now. I gave you plenty of reasons."

"I guess I was content doing my thing here while you did whatever you do up there," responded Jim. "You know how I hate to change and getting a divorce would change things a lot. We'll have to discuss it now, won't we?"

"I suppose so, if you want one. I'd like to stay married, as much as my past actions refute that claim. I know that you're too good a man to stay with a wife that lies and cheats. I always knew that, but I told myself that you'd never know."

"Where are you staying tonight?" asked Jim. "We have some time. We can discuss the house sale and all of the other things that used to bind us together over the next week or two."

"I going to look for a motel when I leave here. I saw some just off Route 95. They were pretty close to Home Depot. I start there in a week," revealed Helen. "Emily went for groceries so we'd have time to talk, but she'll be back pretty soon and I should go."

"There are twin beds in Emily's room. You could stay there, if it's okay with her," offered Jim.

"Wouldn't that make you uncomfortable? I know I'm not your favorite person right now," understated Helen.

"I'll be fine, if it's okay with Emily. We'll ask her when she comes in," replied Jim.

Of course Emily was fine with her mother sharing her room, for a while. Over the next several days, the three began to return to habits they had shared for years. Jim avoided the pool and the other ladies while Helen was under his roof. He no longer had a desire to hurt her any more.

"There are several women that come out to the pool that want to know when I'm leaving," began Helen one evening after Emily had left to go to a concert. "They keep talking about your big bowl of condoms and which ones they prefer. It's pretty funny when you think about it. They've done everything but tell me that I've ruined their sex lives. You've been keeping four women happy, Jim? I'm impressed."

"It's too bad you weren't impressed with me before you met Frank," snapped Jim. "I won't apologize for taking pleasure from those ladies. None of them are married and they know I'm not making any commitments. I try to give as much pleasure as I take and they like that."

"How about you pleasure yourself with me?" asked Helen. "There are no strings attached to my offer. I just feel like I owe you so much for treating me so well after what I did to you."

"I'm not the same guy you remember," insisted Jim. "I'm more demanding and assertive. I tell those women what I want and they seem happy enough to supply it. I never let them stay more than one night in a row."

"So have your way with me for a night. I can handle whatever you dish out. I'll feel better about what I did, and I'll make very sure that you feel a lot better!" promised Helen.

Jim considered her words for a few minutes and came to a decision. Ten minutes later they were naked on his bed. Helen took his cock into her mouth and proceeded to give Jim the best blowjob she possibly could. She kept working him after he came and soon he was hard again. She slid up his body and prepared to impale herself on his hard cock.

"Just a minute. Do you want to choose a condom, or shall I?" asked Jim as he pointed to his condom collection.

"Jim, I've been tested. I'm clean and I know you're always safe with other women, so we don't need one. It's better without," cooed Helen.

"I'll use this ribbed one. I like how it feels," stated Jim as he rolled the condom over his stiff prick. "Okay, now slide down on that bad boy!"

Helen almost protested but realized that Jim had reason to not trust her. She dropped down on his hard cock and it felt even better than she remembered. Jim lasted a long time and rode her in several positions, giving her three separate orgasms before he finished doggie style.

"My God!" gasped Helen as she struggled to catch her breath. "That was incredible. You have learned a few new tricks. Thanks, Jim."

Helen was carrying her clothes out of Jim's room and into Emily's when she heard Emily's voice. "You guys sure made enough noise! I'm glad you're done so I can get some sleep."

Helen wound up staying with Emily and Jim for the summer. She slept in the second bed in Emily's room, but made frequent trips to Jim's. She often told Jim that he was the only man she'd ever have. Jim would simply nod in agreement.

Jim noticed after the first night that Helen would count the condoms in the bowl on a regular basis. He soon learned that if the count was down one or two, Helen would be all over him that night. She'd suck his cock dry at least once and ride him for another orgasm and then see if she could get him up for a third round. He realized she was trying to keep him drained so he couldn't service the other ladies in the building.

Helen hated that her shift ended at ten in the evening while Jim was home by five. At least twice a week she'd come home to find fresh sheets on his bed and the condom bowl would be light a couple of rubbers. That would lead to a couple of days of Helen doing her damndest to drain Jim's balls for a few evenings.

Whenever she slacked off, she would find a condom or two missing. Now and then Jim would bring another big box of condoms home and dump them into the bowl. Helen began digging the empty box out of the trash to determine how many condoms had been added to the mix. She actually began keeping a tab on the number of condoms in the bowl.

Since she had to be at work at two, she often spent the morning by the pool. For the most part the other ladies were not unkind to her. It was evident that they all knew her marriage was almost in its death throes and that she had been the one to create the damage by cheating. Now and then one of the ladies would make an observation, or ask a question that Helen knew was intended to send her a message.

"Helen, did you pick out the new blue print linens for Jim's room?" asked Susan Struthers one morning. "They go nicely with the curtains and carpet."