I'll Need to Change the Sheets Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get back on the bed, Grace, on your knees." It was my turn to take control, to take her sweet, tight hole. She knelt down, her rump high, her arms stretched out to the head of the bed. I nodded to Bec, and we each took one of Grace's wrists and softly looped the scarves around them. Not tightly, the restraint was symbolic. Grace could pull free if she wanted to.

She knelt there without struggling, on her knees with her ass high and exposed and her breasts and head down on the pillows, her arms outstretched.

"I'm just going to look at you for a moment, Grace, and enjoy the view."

I stood on the floor just behind her, and contemplated the Rubenesque body kneeling on the bed in front of me. Grace's feet were small and delicate, her calves nicely curved, and her thighs a pleasing plumpness, the white stocking tops circling pale skin in wide bands. Her bottom was round, with deep, defining creases where the two lovely globes met her thighs. I could just see a darker shadow between the cleft of her cheeks, but her back hole was hidden. For the time being, at least.

I ran a finger over the contours of Grace's ass. She shivered, easing her knees apart on the bed. I was rewarded with a glimpse of her dark pink anus, tiny creases disappearing into a tight spiral, like a shell or the heart of a flower. Her plump pussy lips were indeed faintly shaded with a sheen of red hair, gold edged in the sunlight that fell on her. She was like some exotic hot-house flower, a lotus perhaps, that Georgia O'Keefe might have painted. The scent of her sex rose like musk to the back of my throat. I breathed her in, and my prick tightened with my deep inwards breath. I moved forward onto the bed.

"That's a pretty little place, sweetie," said Bec, leaning down closer to see. She knelt on the bed facing me, right up close next to Grace. Bec placed a hand on each cheek and gently spread the soft globes apart so we both could see the tight anus better. Bec looked up at me, her eyes sleepy, her pupils dark. She was entranced too, by the magical scent of Grace's sex and the sight of her tight little anus.

I nodded, and mouthed, 'Kiss her.' Bec's eyes creased with a lazy smile, and she licked her lips. The room was completely silent other than Grace's steady breathing and a far off low hum of traffic. The sun streaming in the window was warm on my back and the moment was suspended in time. Bec leaned forward and gently blew an exhalation of hot breath onto that perfect little twist of flesh, that tasty pink place. The skin rippled, goosebumps suddenly showing on Grace's bottom. My cock beat with the blood from my heart, beating quicker.

Grace sighed, ohhh, like a swoon, followed by a quick intake of breath. I'd expected something louder, but with the quietness of two gentle women in a sunlit room... time momentarily stopped and there was only the sigh. Or perhaps the deep ache in my cock was the loudest sound there was, my blood beating, sensations crowding my mind with delirium. Maybe Grace was the same, all her senses mingling. The air was heady: the smell of sex, sweet milk, the darker smell of me. It was like some fantastic opium den, only better.

Bec looked up at me again, and her mouth was slightly open and I could just see teeth behind her lips. She licked her lips with a red tip of tongue, closed her eyes, and placed her mouth around Grace's anus, sucking her all in.

Grace moaned, a long guttural moan, and she clenched and unclenched her trapped fists. She pushed her body back as far as she could onto Bec's mouth, opening herself wider. Bec spread the cheeks and really started to suck. Bec's breasts were pendulous and heavy, swaying over Grace's legs as she probed and sucked. I saw beads of milk on her nipples start to drop.

I watched for a few minutes. The visual turn-on was completely spell-binding, but then I became conscious of a thicker ache in my cock. I looked down, and the shaft was darker, blood engorged, straining towards Grace's centre. I moved forward and gently touched Bec's shoulder. 'My turn,' I mouthed, as I guided my shaft between Grace's cheeks, the head of my cock hot and a deep plum red; a contrast to the dark pink of her star. I knelt behind Grace, ready to ease into her slowly, ready to be consumed by her ass, to be taken completely. To be the man inside Grace.

"You'll need lube," Bec whispered. "Let me."

And she re-arranged herself so that one of her breasts hung over Grace's ass. Bec stroked up the nipple so that the milk, already beading, began to flow. She let it drip onto Grace's tight sphincter, letting it sheen the place with its creaminess. She directed some all over my cock, so that it shone and was wet with milky delight.

Bec took the head of me and positioned it right over the centre of Grace's sphincter. I was greeted by a low moan, "Mmmm, that's..." Trace pressed back against me and I pressed forward to meet her. Bec kept Grace's cheeks apart so she and I could see the head of my cock and its point of entry.

"This big cock, honey, where do you want it?" Bec said it so innocently, as if to give Grace choices, like a cake or coffee or tea. Grace wanted no choice, she wanted...

"Fuck cock inside me, thick long and hard. Fucker, fuck, in my ass." Her erotolalia began to flow, layering the action with the power of words. "Ooo, push, push..."

She urged her asshole back onto me, to proceed at her pace, her incredible tightness slowly easing and letting me in.

"Ahh, so tight. Fuuuck!" Her voice rose in a squeal as the first muscle let me in, then pushed me back out. "Ohhh god, it's like when I shit. Fucking fuck."

She pushed back again, opening herself for the yielding place past the tight sphincter. "Harder, push harder, don't..."

I passed that first gripping muscle, that magical point of no return where her ass opened up to me. I was drawn in.

"Fuck me right up, lover, up my tight ass. Oooo, good, good, good."

She panted, letting me slide in. I looked down at my shaft, the head of my cock inside Grace's grip, the rest of me waiting. The length was impossible, Grace would never fit me all in.

Bec, who knew my size, but not so far in her ass, was spellbound too. She dribbled more of her milk over the junction of our bodies, and crouched beside us, to make sure my entry didn't hurt Grace.

The little woman was unexpectedly silent, uttering low moans and long pants as she took me. Bec reached a hand forward to take one of Grace's, and I saw their fingers interlinked. Bec was joined to her friend, and through her, lover lover, to me. I entered into Grace in a smooth, steady embrace, her tight channel getting used to me, managing my girth, taking my length inch by slow glorious inch.

"Frig me, Becca." Grace spoke softly. "It hurts. I want to get past it, past the fuck fucking pain." It didn't sound like she was in pain, but I stopped my pressure into her. I saw her fingers clench on the sheets.

"Fucker fuck, God, you're a shit, making me too small for this prick." She pushed back against me, needing my resistance to caress the core of her body around mine. "It's... okay... lover... I can... take you. Don't... fucking... fucking stop."

Her voice was low and steady. I felt she was conquering the pain, easing her body onto mine. "Fuck me gently, ass fucker." Her voice was low, like a song heard on the radio, turned down.

Bec leaned forward to whisper something in Grace's ear. I saw Grace nod. Bec looked back to me, mouthing, 'She's okay.' Bec undid one of the scarves on Grace's right wrist. "She just wants her clit fingers back."

She did. Still holding Bec's hand with her outstretched hand Grace reached back to her sex with her clit fingers and took firmer control of her body.

"Ahhh, Gracey Grace, that's better. Nnnhh... goo...ood girl, clitty fingers, fucking ass, fucking cunt, fucking cock."

It was as if she needed to list each word, to embed its message into her brain. However it worked, I could feel it, for her back channel somehow seemed to clench and release my prick, each tiny grip pulling me in deeper to lodge further inside her ass. I could feel every beat of my heart, or hers, on my shaft. I couldn't tell. Her grip was like a thousand hands holding me tight.

After some minutes I was in a complete state of disbelief. My cock was entirely taken into Grace's bowel, buried deep, my balls up against the cleft of her cunt. She'd taken me, taken me, taken me into her, never letting me go - I was up to the hilt into Grace.

Bec couldn't believe it either. "You've taken eight inches up your ass and you're only five foot nothing. Where the fuck did you put him?"

Grace could barely move, let alone answer. "I... nnnhhh... don't know."

"You okay, baby?" Bec was solicitous. "You look kind of... full."

"Jesus, fuck!" exclaimed Grace, her voice suddenly louder. Her body suddenly felt different around my shaft, a new tension, a different tightness. My entry into her ass had been a yielding, a softening and an opening; her body giving herself up to me. But now that she had me embedded, her grip felt different, holding me, keeping me there.

"You're not going anywhere, lover. Now that I've got you, you're mine." Grace's voice sounded different too, silkier, more seductive, more... triumphant?

"Your fuck cock, it hurt going in, but doesn't hurt so much now. Those 'dorphins, ooo wow, they've..."

Got Grace going. She clenched on me, tight.

"Jesus, fuck, that's a grip!" I exclaimed, as her rectum clamped down on me. Then loosened, then clamped. Grace was milking me, her outward body giving nothing away, but her deepest bowel was squueeezing the fuck out of me, literally.

"Those pelvic floor exercises, Becca, not... just... good... for babies." With each panted word Grace clenched, and my fingers gripped the soft cheeks of her ass, giving myself away. Her tight grip was almost painful, but exquisitely so. Mine would have been, too, marking her cheeks with ten little bruises.

Grace pushed her body back onto mine, hard, and her words came faster, her coarse commentary starting to flow.

"Ooo, lover, I got you. Fuck my fat ass, you back door fucker; you drank my big milky tits, I get your come. Fair fucking trade, I reckon. We're gonna fuck, my beauty, turn my ass inside out!"

Grace began to thrust back against me, finding some quicker place; Bec's milk heating and slicked inside her, some pre-come maybe, from me. "Ooo shit, yes, that's good, fucking good. Fuck me cowboy, ride my ass."

I began to thrust inside Grace. Bec, watching, shot a spray of milk over the pulsing red piston of our connection, before falling back onto the bed, her fingers fast on her clit, one hand gripping a tit, trying to drink her own milk.

Grace's moans came faster, with a growl from deep in her throat. She pushed herself up, onto her elbows for five thrusts, then onto her hands and knees.

"Not hard enough," she shouted, "fuck harder, you lazy shit. Jesus fuck, I'm a dog, a bitch dog, fuu...uucck meeee."

She pleaded, she begged, she looked back at me. And started to move backwards down the bed, each crawl back loosening, locking, clamping me inside her. I grasped what Grace was doing - my knees on the bed weren't anchoring me firmly enough, we needed my feet on the floor and the angle just right to fuck her ass harder. Really hard. I wanted that tight ass ten times over, my cock hard, rigid hard. Fucking Grace in the ass.

We managed the rearrangement, and now I had Grace's big hanging breasts to hang on to, to squeeze and to play with. She was a glorious fuck, her plump curvy ass shaking with each thrust, the weight of her belly and boobs bouncing in my hands, her red hair flicking this way and that as she alternately arched her neck up then down.

"Fucking fuck me, ass fucker, shaft my ass, cream my ass, breed my fucking ass." She panted out a list of demands.

My prick was sliding inches in and out of her, the long glistening shaft appearing and disappearing into Grace's fucked out hole. She wasn't as tight any more, our fighting fuck making her looser, making her bowel even more receptive. My prick was steel hard, the veins dark ridges along and around my cock. The colour of my shaft, as I looked down onto Grace's plundered hole, was dark red. Her asshole was darker, too, as her blood heated.

Deep in the base of my spine, I felt my orgasm build, that long, thick heavy feeling where my balls felt huge, my cock even longer, even thicker, and it was all about me, my pleasure, and Grace would have to hang on.

She felt the change in me. "You gonna come, lover, in Grace's beautiful ass? Oohhh, fuck, I want your come, your creamy white come, to drip and slip from my hole. Fuck me harder, make your Gracey come too."

She was bucking and moaning under me, her big breasts swaying from the force of our fuck. Her body was joyous, a sexy mass of soft flesh writhing under me. Her white stockings were incongruous, so out of place - I felt like I was fucking a fantastic Alice through the back door. Who needed mirrors when her ass was all around me? Oh my fuck, I fucked Grace.

My cock was sliding freely in her ass, nearly coming right out, then surging back in as I shafted her. The wet squelching sound of our sex was filthy in my ears, the slurping sound of a hungry hole filled with thick flesh. I could feel my sperm building up, that heavy deep pressure inside, ready to fill her fucked full asshole with a solid load of come.

I gripped Grace's ass cheeks, my fuck relentless now. She gave as good as she got.

"Fuck my ass, fucker, pummel that cock into my tunnel. I want every ounce of your juice burning hot in my belly, ooo, fuu...ckkk yes, oh shit, oh shit, oh my fucking god this is good..."

Grace urged me on, her tits swaying as I pounded her body, her nipples wet and sticky - she was making milk again as I fucked her fabulous hole. I was vaguely aware of Bec lying beside us, her fingers fast on her clit, a sheen of milk all over her breasts and her belly. She'd squirted her milk everywhere.

"Jesus fuck, Jesus fuck, oh my god, yes, quicker there, quicker there, fuck my bum, fuck my bum, my beautiful big Gracey's bum." Grace was slamming her body back against mine now, her fuck taking over, her grabbing asshole sucking my cock impossibly deeper (I must have been near to her heart), pulling up the first pulse of come from my balls. It almost hurt, that first powerful pump as my juice came, exploding from my shaft into her.

Somehow we fell to our sides, my cock spasming deep inside her; then Grace was still, the only movement in the room my hidden, repetitive throb as I gave Grace my best load, my fuck ass load of come, pulsing and creaming her hole.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my fucking god, fill me with come, lover lover, fill me with creamy white come." Grace gave my shaft one last, conscious grip before her own orgasm broke, and she milked the last seed from me with a series of peristaltic pulses. She squealed in joy, then gave a long moan of delight as she collapsed around me. Her body was soft, like a plumped up pillow. I felt her heartbeat all around my cock, buried deep and spent, in her ass.

Somewhere, and it sounded far, far away, I heard the lovely sound of Bec's orgasm, three little strangled noises from the back of her throat, followed by a long moan and a last gasp of breath. I knew she'd clamp her thighs around her hand, because I'd watched her masturbate many times. Once, under a tree by a lake, with cars zooming by on a bridge one hundred metres away.

The room was still, except for the sounds of ragged breaths catching up with themselves, calming down. Hearts and pulses still pounding, three bodies descending from high mountains. I felt a heartbeat deep in my prick. I thought it was mine, but it might have been Grace's, a slowing pulse all around me. She moved, but it was just a wriggle to be comfortable. I was still hard, she hadn't released me from her ass yet.

The first to really move was Bec. She crawled to us on the bed, and draped her body along my back, one leg beside mine, the other hooked high over my hip. I could feel the wet heat of her sex against my skin. Her breasts were hard against my back, all sticky with milk and sweat.

I was mashed between the two women, Grace's hair tickling my nose, Bec's weight on me. There were worse places to be on a Wednesday afternoon. I didn't want to move. Grace wriggled again. I was softer now, and she pushed my cock from her ass, moaning when it left her.

"Mmmm, that's good and bad," she whispered. "Feels like having a huge poo, but now I'm all empty inside. That's wrong."

I felt empty too; her hot place had been the best place to be. But Grace rolled over and took my cheeks in her hands, kissing me, kissing me, kissing me, and I was with her again, and we had Bec too, kissing us both.

"That," said Bec, "was amazing, watching you two fuck." She pulled Grace's hair back from her face. "And you didn't even need to do measurements, honey. Although I still don't know where you put him."

Grace had a completely fucked, almost drugged look on her face, the languor you get with utter contentment. "I'm... " She giggled. "Pretty pleased with myself." She stroked my cheek. "You should be too. It takes two, to do what we've just done."

I smiled in reply. It's funny how, after intense intimacy, words don't seem to be necessary. I kissed her again. Her lips didn't taste like cherry any more, but were still plump and kissable.

"My god," she went on. "Was I too loud?"

Bec laughed. "Oh honey, we heard you!"

"I hope no-one else did!" Grace laughed.

"Nobody would think it was murder, so it's okay," I added.

We lay there contentedly for five minutes, chatting quietly about something or other. Sex probably got mentioned, with some giggles from the two girls and a chuckle from me. We could almost have been in a café on a weekday afternoon, meeting up. I felt like one of the girls, talking of this or that. Except that it wasn't. My cock was still heavy and full after coming, and Bec's breasts were hot against my back. One of Grace's breasts was cupped in my hand, my fingers slowly moving.

"I'm going to tidy myself up," Grace said. She wriggled and rolled off the bed. Bec and I watched her walk from the room, the wave of red hair falling down her back, nearly to her hourglass waist.

"She's gorgeous," said Bec.

"She is," I replied. "A lot of fun. Serious, but sexy too."

"I noticed that," commented Bec, "how you got on."

My eyes were closed, but I knew hers sparkled. I don't think Bec could do jealous.

"I think," she added, "we'll probably play together. One day, without you."

"Girls' night at the club?"

"Something like that." Bec rolled over me and I turned onto my back.

"Oops," said Bec. "There's a trace of Grace on your dick." She reached over to a side-table for tissues. "Gracey," she yelled, "bring a wet flannel, hon. David needs a wipe."

"What?" Grace shouted back, but wouldn't have heard an answer, because just then the loo flushed. She stuck her head out of the bathroom door. "What was that?"

"Wet flannel, hon. You've left your mark."

"Shit, you're kidding?"

"Exactly. Just like a baby, only less of it."

"God, that's a bit embarrassing." She didn't sound embarrassed at all.

A moment later, Grace came out of the bathroom, wrapped in Bec's dressing gown, carrying a hot flannel.

"Let Mummy clean you up, sweetie." She grinned.

She did, efficiently and swiftly, before tapping my cock with my finger. "Who's been a naughty boy, then, plugging Mummy's bum too deep?" She grinned. "Fair swap, after the mess you left in my bottom!"

Just before she went back into the bathroom, Grace turned to me and said, "I'm doing that again, though. If Becca lets me."

I thought of Bec's earlier words about Grace, 'without you,' and thought there'd be some kind of arrangement. "Do I get a say?" I asked.