I'll Need to Change the Sheets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Certain of what?" I wondered.

"That some things will last me forever."

As her arousal began to climb, Bec's milk started to flow, beads of milk like tiny pearls at first, bubbling from around her nipple, then a steadier, pulsing flow. She rubbed her hands over her weeping breast, then over her belly, my belly, her face and my face. She was making a splendid mess, bathing in her milk, coating our skins with it.

"This is so gloriously pervy," she said, delight and amazement in her voice. She placed both hands around her big tit and squeezed. "So much milk." She smeared milk on my face, then hers.

Bec looked down at her sliding cunt on my cock, then looked at me with a different look. "So much cock."

She stopped moving, and I felt a gripping squeeze on my shaft, deep within her.

"I think," she said, in a low husky voice, a new Bec emerging, "I think I want you to fuck me doggie." She slid herself off me. "I really want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard, so I can't get away."

Bec rolled onto her side, then got up on her hands and knees, thrusting her cunt and the dark brown star of her ass-hole before my eyes. She was swollen and wet, her cunt lips a rich, glorious purple red, shining with her juice, and my juice, dripping out in a filthy creamy mess. I wanted to eat her, lick it all up, swallow it all down.

She looked back at me, her eyes half closed like a drug induced dream. "Just fuck me any way you want. You can take me in the ass if you like."

My prick jumped at the offer, but I thought, not today. "Can we rain-check on that?"

Bec grinned. "We'll see. I'll check the forecasts..."

With one hand she pulled one ass cheek aside so I could see the dark brown star of her sphincter, as a final temptation, before falling forward onto the bed, her arms stretched forward like a sphinx. Her breasts were pressed against the sheets, her body arched up to present her centre to me, swollen and wet. I could smell her, taste our come at the back of my mouth. I breathed her in, the sweet ripe aroma of her body like an orchid in a hot house.

I got behind her, the shaft of my cock huge and shining, the veins around it thick and dark. I looked at both our sexes for a moment, thinking, this is why those Japanese artists drew them so big. With her hair pulled back tight, Bec had unknowingly channelled a geisha from Edo, the ancient floating world; and now here she was, in mine.

It was my turn to tease her, to take Bec slowly, inch by slow tantalising inch. I placed the head of my cock between her thick red lips and held it there. I reached one hand under her belly to find her clitoris. I placed the pad of my thumb on her dark rosette. I was like a priest with a holy ritual, a sacred three course sacrament.

Outside, some magpies burst into their lyrical, warbling song.

I waited, the moment building, Bec's whole body twitching, tense with anticipation.

I leaned forward, took Bec's tight pony tail in my hand and gently pulled her head back, stretching her throat, arching her back, poised ready to pull on her hair. "Push back on me, Bec," I whispered.

She did. And in one fantastic swoon I sank into her, pulled back, and did it again, until I filled her. Bec moaned. I pulled back on her hair. She bucked forward, like a filly about to bolt. She didn't need restraints, she didn't need taming, she could easily take me. She'd taken me long ago.

I was the wild animal, as I fucked her, hard, spiralling out of control. The slap of my thighs against her ass was quick and sharp, my thrusts fast into her. There was no finesse here, no gentleness, just a hard fast fuck, a growl from my throat echoed by a moan from hers.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhh... fuuuckk. Fuck me, you filthy milk drinking man." Bec pushed hard back against me, wanting every inch of my cock deep inside her belly. I fucked her faster, reaching under her body for those fabulous tits. The sheets were sodden with the milk from her breasts, both leaking now.

"Ohh, fuck, my milk. I'm letting down without you sucking. My tits are coming. Fuuck, fuuck, nghh, so good. Keep... doing... that."

I screwed her like a man possessed, until with a long growl from the back of my throat, I felt the orgasm rising from the base of my spine. "I'm going to..." I tried to hold back the final eruption, that first jet of semen, but I couldn't.

"Hold still," Bec almost shouted. "I want to feel you..."

Come. That first, back arching spasm where my fluid pulsed into Bec, that stopping moment where the whole world held its breath...

"That's it, baby, shoot that come into me, oh god yes, I can feel it... ohh yes. Come for Bec, mmmm..."

My orgasm surged three, four times, then...

"Ngghhh, ohhh fuh...kk." With long keening sound, almost a scream, Bec came too, shuddering and squirming on my shaft. Her orgasm clenched one last throb from me, as if her body needed every surge, every seed, to replace all the milk I'd taken from her.

I collapsed onto her, gripped and anchored inside. Bec's legs gave way, and she too collapsed onto the bed, her breath coming in panting gasps. Our bodies were coated with a sheen of sweat, adding more silkiness to our skin.

"Don't move," she whispered. "I like your heavy weight on me." She sighed with pleasure. "I like your heavy weight in me." She clenched, and I was still hard.

I nuzzled and kissed her ear, my breath hot on her neck. Bec reached behind her head and tugged the tight band from her hair. She pulled her hair to the pillow, turned her head towards mine.

"There," she said, and touched a place on her neck. "Kiss me there, it's my favourite place."

Her skin was soft there and I felt her pulse on my lips. Or felt the softness of my lips on her skin. I didn't quite know which part of Bec was mine, nor which part of me was hers.

"That was very fierce, David. How did you know what I wanted?" Her voice was low, like when she told her story before. A continuation, I guess.

"I don't know. Body language, maybe?" I chuckled at her question, and loved the way she asked it. I took her hand in mine, lacing our fingers together.

"Other hand, too," she said, taking mine between her fingers.

"I reckon," she went on, "our bodies knew. They remembered, where our minds had forgotten."

"We hadn't forgotten. Just needed to be reminded."

"Mmmm." She sounded very content, satiated and full.

I was still inside her, held tight.

After a few minutes, Bec moved from under me, and my softness left a trail on her leg. She rolled over, the sheet sticking to her breasts and belly. She curled into my arms in a sticky embrace.

"You're good for me, David. We're doing this again, I can tell you that for certain."

I wasn't going to argue with Bec, not when she'd made up her mind. She'd always known what she wanted.

"Come on, we need to get up." The sounds of the outside world snuck back into the room. It was late in the afternoon.

"One thing though. I'll need to change the sheets."

© Electricblue66 2021