I'll Show Him

Story Info
Young woman decides to teach man a lesson.
3.2k words
4.37
35.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,442 Followers

It was all Mike's fault. The whole damn thing. If he wasn't always acting like a total jerk none of it would have happened. Now I'm a reasonably intelligent person. I'm not any Einstein but by no means am I a dunce. If anything, I'm probably above average where my IQ is concerned, but Mike always seems to imply that, because I'm blonde and a cheerleader, all my smarts are in my boobs, and it's just not fair.

I suppose the real trouble started when we had that stupid debate in English class and I was chosen to debate with Mike about climate change. I had the pro-side, climate change is real, while Mike was the anti. A no-brainer, really. Everyone knows that climate change is happening. I had the whole thing won before we even had to talk.

So, OK, maybe I was a little careless in my preparation. I just hopped online and got a bunch of reports and put them together and prepared my argument from them. I led off and I thought (note the word 'thought') I put on a good presentation. Then Mike got up and he literally tore my presentation to shreds. He cited facts and figures and gave the lie to most of what I'd been saying. He made total mincemeat of me.

Just to make it worse we had to face questions from the class afterwards and Mike had answers to everything they threw at him while I was reduced to quoting from the article I'd read and subjected to pitying looks from Mike whenever I tried to answer. You try to gather a rational argument while your opponent is looking at you as though you were a trained baboon, going through the motions, and not a very well trained one at that. The whole thing was absolutely devastating.

After wards I was complaining to a couple of my friends about the whole thing and Mike overheard. He just laughed at me.

"You're supposed to be an adult and you're supposed to have prepared for the debate," he said in a very snide manner. "Stop whining just because you were shown up as doing a lazy and careless preparation."

Whining? I was not whining. I was just expressing my opinion to a few friends. I just gave him a nasty look and ignored him, swearing I'd get even somehow. A total jerk was what he was.

What happened next wasn't my idea. Paul and Chuck came up with it. They were hanging around after cheerleader practice, flirting with the girls, as is their norm, when they approached me. (They've both been trying to get into my panties ever since I turned eighteen, with no luck. They're not going to have any luck in the future, either.)

"Hi, Cheryl. Hear you had a debate with Mike," drawled Paul.

I gave him a cold look. He was not helping his cause by raising that debate, I can assure you.

"Yeah," said Chuck, grinning like a loon. "He don't show no respect. You really ought to teach him a lesson."

I could agree with that, at least.

"Chuck's right," said Paul. "Wouldn't you like to see him taken down a peg?"

"Love to," I agreed, "but how would I go about it? Talking about it doesn't do anything."

"Maybe not, but a bit of muscle might. How would you like to have him to roughed-up a bit?"

That was another thing entirely. That sort of thing could get carried too far and someone could get hurt.

"Um, that would depend on what you mean by roughed-up," I pointed out.

"Nothing permanent," Paul assured me. "What say Chuck and I just give him a few bruises? You can watch him back down and crawl."

Seeing Mike having to back down seemed like an excellent idea to me. The boys probably wouldn't even need to touch him. With those two looming over him he'd have to back down in a hurry. Mind you, I knew why they were suggesting this. My panties and getting into them. Not going to happen, but they were putting some effort in. I agreed.

Chuck and Paul had apparently planned this in advance. Paul had, anyway. Chuck was a bit gormless but willing to follow Paul's lead. However they'd worked it out, they knew where they could find Mike when he was relatively isolated.

That evening we turned up at the local park where the joggers ran. We waited near some trees and a short time later Mike came jogging along the path. Paul and Chuck moved into the path blocking his way, while I eased up behind them.

Mike slowed down and stopped in front of us.

"Problem?" he asked.

"Yeah, Mike," returned Paul, "and you're the one who's got one."

"Really? And what would that problem be?"

"Us. You've been rather rude to Cheryl and we don't like it. We're going to teach you to have some respect."

"Yeah. Respect," Chuck said, putting in his two cents worth.

Mike, the swine, just grinned and looked over at me. I smiled sweetly and wiggled my fingers in a friendly little wave. This was going to be fun.

"So exactly how do you intend to teach me to have some respect?"

"Easy," said Paul. "We're going to beat the crap out of you until you apologise to Cheryl for any offence you've caused her."

"Not going to happen," Mike said, totally calm.

Ha. I'll bet. Once Paul and Chuck really start things rolling he'd back down fast enough and we all knew it.

Well, all of us but Mike knew it, it turned out.

Paul laced his hands together and worked his hands, cracking his knuckles, and while he was doing that Mike kicked him in the balls.

True. He just up and planted his foot solidly in Paul's testicles and Paul just made this weird groaning sound and collapsed. I was looking on with shock, not having expected Mike to start the fight. Unfortunately, Chuck was also staring at Paul writhing on the ground, and he was wide open to getting a foot in his balls as well, joining Paul on the ground.

"If you're going to fight, fight. Don't talk," said Mike, stepping past his two groaning victims.

It suddenly occurred to me that discretion was better than valour and I turned to depart. Way too late. Mike had a hand clamped around my elbow. He let me continue turning but he moved with me and the next thing I knew we were walking past the trees by the side of the path.

"Hey. What do you think you're doing?" I demanded. "Let go of me."

To my surprise he did, turning me to face him at the same time. He seemed amused by the whole thing, damn him.

"I'm surprised at you, Cheryl," he said. "You're letting the wrong companions lead you astray. You know why they're doing it, don't you?"

I blushed but didn't say anything. His smirk seemed to get even bigger.

"After they'd beaten the crap out of me they would have expected recompense for their work. I suspect they might have just taken it while they were feeling all hot and macho. Did that occur to you?"

Ye gods, no. The idea had never crossed my mind. The idea was that Mike would just back down. A stupid idea, apparently. If they had actually beaten him up and I was right there anything could have happened. I went even redder, feeling like an idiot.

"Alright," I snapped. "You've made me feel like an idiot. Again. If you'll excuse me, I'll be going."

"No."

"What? What do you mean, no?"

"It's a verb describing the negative. It means that I do not excuse you and you will not be going. That situation could have got out of hand and someone could have been hurt, and you would have been responsible. I think a little penalty might need to be delivered to teach you to think things through in the future."

I think Paul and Chuck would claim someone had already been hurt. And what did Mike mean by a penalty.

"Penalty?" I said dubiously.

"Penalty," said Mike smiling. "I am going to deliver one and you're going to take it, like it or not. You're going to turn around, bend over, and put your hands on your knees."

My god. He was going to spank me. He had to be kidding.

"You're joking, right?" I asked hopefully.

"Would you rather bend over of your own free will or have me bend you over my knee?"

Put like that, I'd just as soon bend over myself. I mean, I didn't think he'd do anything too extreme. I could handle a spanking. I knew I could. I turned around and bent over, hands braced against my knees.

The first thing the rotten swine did was flip my dress up. I'd sort of been expecting that, so I kept my mouth shut, but then he pulled my panties down and that was going too far.

"You can't do that," I snapped at him.

"Quiet," he ordered. "I already have, so just put up with it."

I stood there, fulminating, and his hand came down upon my bottom. No, it wasn't a spank. It was a gentle caress, just coming down and running lightly over me. I bit my lip, waiting for the spanking to start. It didn't. He just kept running his hand lightly over my bottom. I'd never really thought about how sensitive the skin on your bottom is, but I was thinking about it now. I could trace every little movement his hand made. And those movements were in a downwards direction, following the shape of my curves.

I gave a squeak when his hand slipped between my legs and cupped my mound. He gave it a gentle squeeze and then started rubbing me there.

"Enough of that," I gasped. "How about you just get on with the spanking?"

"Spanking?" he asked. "What spanking?"

What the hell did he mean by that? What spanking, indeed.

"The spanking you were going to give me," I said, trying to squirm away from his hand. It was touching me in all the wrong places.

"I never mentioned a spanking," he said. "You must have imagined it. I just said a penalty. Now see if you can be quiet for a while."

I snapped my mouth closed, breathing hard. He was right. I'd just assumed that he was going to spank me. Apparently he had decided to just touch me up a little.

A little? It seemed a whole lot to me. He was busy massaging me and his fingers were now intruding between my lips and he was touching me inside. He appeared to know all the spots to touch, too. I could feel myself getting all hot and bothered and I just knew he could tell I was reacting to his touch. When he brushed against my clitoris I almost went through the roof. (OK. There wasn't any roof around, but you know what I mean.)

"That's enough," I protested.

"Well, I could stop if you insist," he calmly told me, "but if I do I'll probably use my cock to continue this interesting little experiment. Is that what you want?"

He wouldn't dare. On second thoughts, he probably would. I promptly shut up and let him go on.

He kept on touching me, stroking me, reluctantly exciting me. (My reluctance, not his.) To prove that his brushing against my clitoris wasn't an accident he did it again, and then a third time, getting little squeaks from me each time.

Just how long, I wondered, did he intend to continue? I was starting to suspect that he wasn't going to be happy until I climaxed, in which case I was going to make him happy very shortly. I could already feel a climax building, and not so slowly building, at that.

"Please," I managed to gasp again. "You're going to have to stop. Really."

"Are you sure you want me to stop this?" he asked.

"Yes," I said through gritted teeth. Why the hell would I say it if I didn't mean it?

"OK," he said, seeming quite happy to do as I asked.

His hand dropped away and, far too late, I remembered what he said about using his cock. I felt his cock brush against my lips and then it was pushing past, driving into me, and my passage just seemed to push to meet it, welcoming it home. I'd have protested but I didn't get a chance. As soon as he drove into me I climaxed. All I could do was just stand there while the climax washed over me, totally divorcing me from reality, leaving me floating in excited feeling.

For a short while time just stood still for me while I drifted in the aftermath of my climax. Slowly the world impinged upon my senses. I could feel Mike's cock in me, moving slowly back and forth, just softly rocking in me. My god, it felt wonderful. I started dreamily moving with it.

I blame that initial climax. If that hadn't distracted me I'd probably have made Mike withdraw immediately. As it was, by the time I was fully aware of what was going on, I was moving in unison with him, pushing gently back to meet him as he slipped his cock deep into me, not in a hurry, but just relishing the soft feel of me. And, I have to admit, I was definitely relishing the feel of him in me.

He just went on and on, and I was floating on air and moving with him, not even dreaming of stopping. Mind you, eventually a few thoughts did start to seep into my awareness. Thoughts like, this is Mike doing this. Mike, of all people, is making love to me. I think this might be rape, because I didn't say he could do this. Or did I? I'd told him to stop touching me after he said he'd fuck me if I told him to stop. Did that count as permission? I was confused.

"Ah, Mike, you shouldn't be doing this," I finally managed to tell him although my voice wasn't nearly as firm as I'd have liked it to be.

"Are you sure? You want me to finish?"

Well, not really, but he had to. I didn't want this. At least, I don't think I did.

"Yes," I said.

"Your wish is my command," came the reply and he sounded rather amused.

He didn't stop. He started moving faster, driving in harder, and I found myself responding, pushing forcefully back against him.

"What are you doing?" I demanded, almost shrieking, gasping for air as, all of a sudden, I was putting a lot of effort into meeting his thrusts.

"What you asked me to do. I'm finishing."

Ever noticed what a difference there is between stopping and finishing? I couldn't even protest that I'd meant him to stop, not finish. I had no breath to spare, as he was driving in ever more fiercely and I was bucking to meet him. My knees were actually trembling and I thought he might drive me to the ground, ending up with me on all fours.

I have no idea why I didn't collapse under his relentless hammering. Possibly because his hands were clamped to my hips, helping to hold me up while he ravished me. Whatever the reason, I took everything he threw at me, and it was a lot, I assure you, meeting his every thrust, pushing hard back against him.

I could tell that he was about to climax. He was gasping and his cock was hurrying, dancing in and out with frantic haste. Me, I was going to climax again, I just knew it. It was really a race to see who came first.

It was him, but that gush of seed into me was enough to have me going off my head again. I was shuddering, my hand jammed against my mouth to stop myself screaming, feeling him jerking inside me while I clamped around him, trying to hold onto him, my orgasm just sweeping me away.

This time when things settled down I found myself sitting on the grass. Mike had presumably lowered me there. He was standing next to me, looking down at me, a thoughtful look on his face.

"Back with me, I see," he said. "You know, I've been thinking. You know how you said you were expecting a spanking?"

I nodded cautiously.

"Well, it occurs to me that possibly you're disappointed in not getting one. That being the case, why don't you come back to my place where I can make up for your disappointment by giving you that spanking? I wouldn't want you to be dissatisfied with your penalty."

He was kidding, right? After what had just happened, maybe he wasn't.

"Ah, no. Um, I'll pass," I muttered, looking anywhere but at Mike.

"Well, if you're sure?"

"I'm sure," I said quickly.

"OK. In that case we'll leave it until tomorrow. I think it will be an interesting experience, paddling your backside. I'm looking forward to it."

With that he reached down, took my arm and hauled me to my feet.

"Come on," he said. "I'll see you home."

"There's no need. I know where I live," I pointed out.

"Maybe, but I'll see you home anyway. Heckle and Jeckle have probably recovered from their accidents and they might not be feeling too charitable towards you."

He had a point, I had to confess. Paul and Chuck were probably feeling quite disgruntled and it would be easier to blame me rather than Mike or their own ineptness. I walked homeward with Mike in attendance.

"So tell me," said Mike as we headed off. "I assume that you would prefer your spanking to be on a bare bottom, but would you want to be completely naked while being spanked or only have your panties down? I mean, we could always finish stripping you after the spanking, couldn't we. There again, if I want to hold your breast while I'm spanking you, I suppose you should be naked from the start. What do you think?"

"I think you should change the subject. You're not going to spank me."

"That's what you say now but I'm sure you'll change your mind by tomorrow. Women are curious creatures and you're going to be wondering what it will be like."

"No, I won't. Hasn't the weather been nice lately?"

"I think over the knee with panties pulled down would be the best way to start. We can always remove extra items as we go."

"Will you shut up? It's not going to happen."

"I think sitting on the bed would be best. More comfortable than a chair for the after spanking commiseration."

Commiseration? That was a new name for what he wanted. I said nothing and he finally shut up. He left me at my front door, turning away with a smile and a wave.

"Until tomorrow," he said. "Think about how you want things to be."

I glared after him and went in, slamming the door behind me. What was really irritating was that he was right. I was wondering what it would be like to be spanked and then commiserated. Not that I had any intention of finding out.

Ashson
Ashson
8,442 Followers