I'll Visit Your Tent Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw that while his chest was as hairless as mine he did have a lot of hair under his arms as well as really hairy legs, which got my interest. His cock was like a fat stubby toadstool, barely visible under the nest of reddish pubic hair, and I wondered what it would be like to have something that thick inside of me.

Done with my looking, I waited around in hopes that other guys would start to come in. I washed my hair, rinsed and washed again, almost forgetting about my chubby companion. When I glanced over I noticed that while he was still gawking at me, something else had changed.

He had a hard-on, and while that fat toadstool was still fat it sure wasn't short any longer. Indeed, the cock that was almost standing straight out in front of him was probably about as long as Mr. Maxwell's had been, which I guessed at being close to 6". As far as thickness went, this guy's was way fatter thn Mr. Maxwell's. At least twice as thick, if not even more so.

I must have been staring quite a while, because suddenly the kid spun around and hid his boner from me, probably just as embarrassed about getting an erection in the showers as I was. He rinsed off and waddled out of the room, dropping his bottle of shampoo as he did.

When he bent over I could see he not only had a huge pair of balls, but also had a really hairy ass crack. Just for the hell of it, I shut off the shower and followed him out. Guys were filing in now, and I cursed myself when the really hairy guy came in, but I kept going and went out to the drying room to catch up with my chubby admirer.

He was sitting on the bench putting on his socks when I sidled up to him. He couldn't keep his eyes off of my dick which was now at his eye level, so I dried my hair and let him look all he wanted.

He turned away when my face emerged from the towel, but he kept glancing over while I dried the rest of me. He finished dressing first, and as he got his stuff together I sped up my own dressing. By the time he was leaving the building I was yanking on my socks and trying to get into my sneakers on while stumbling out the door.

He was heading up the trail to where the Beavers Group were located, and as I walked briskly up the hill he sensed my presence hot on his trail. I caught him easily and when I did he cringed, probably afraid that I was going to punch him out or something.

"Hi," I said. "I was just back there in the showers with you,"

"Uh, I know," he said, pushing his glasses up his nose and looking like he was going to cry.

"It's okay," I said.

"Huh?"

"It's okay what you did back there," I said. "I'm not mad or anything, so don't be scared."

"Don't know what you mean," he mumbled while trying to move away from me.

"You looking at me," I explained. "I saw you staring at me in there. Checking me out. I look at other guys myself."

"Sorry."

"Don't be. Besides, I don't think you are sorry. Not the with the boner you had in there."

"You've got a great body," he mumbled, looking around to make sure nobody else was around. "Wish I was skinny like you."

"You aren't so bad," I said. "What's your name?"

"Charlie. Can I suck your cock?" he blurted out suddenly.

"What? Here?" I said.

"No. I know a place. Can I?"

"Sure," I said, and then followed my new friend as he wound his way through the brush, moving a whole lot quicker than his bulk suggested possible.

After dodging branches and stepping over rocks we ended up in a very secluded spot that had a partial view of the lake along with a very special feature.

"Nobody knows about this place," Charlie said. "And if somebody does wander back here, we can hear them coming."

I nodded while my plump pal dropped to his knees and yanked down my official camp shorts and underwear. He let out a groan when he saw my cock spring free, already half hard when his hand grabbed it and put it to his lips.

It was obvious that not only had Charlie been back to this hideaway before, he had sucked plenty of cocks as well. His mouth played my cock like a flute, his lips and tongue dancing all over my cock, which got rock hard in seconds.

My balls got sucked while his hands worked over my cock, and when he started sucking on me again I noticed that he had his own shorts down and appeared to be jerking himself off while he gave me head.

"Don't," I said, tapping him on the arm that he was using on himself. "I'll do that for you after."

"You will?" he asked, seeming to be shocked that somebody would want to touch him.

"Sure," I said, and with that he went back at me with a degree of intensity that bordered on feral.

Charlie took every inch of my cock, and I could feel the head of my dick grazing his throat each time his lips went down to my pubes. There was no way that I could last very long like this, with his hand churning my balls and his mouth trying to siphon the life out of me.

"Cumming," I grunted a few seconds before I felt the rush of cum fly through my cock.

Charlie swallowed my seed as fast as I spat it out, and after I was done cumming he continued to suck on my as I went limp in his mouth. Looking down, I saw my semen trickling out of the sides of his mouth as he kept trying to drain every drop out of me.

"That was incredible, Charlie," I said. "That was the best head I've ever gotten."

I didn't add that he was only the second person to have done it, but even so, I suspected that it would be tough to top what he had done.

"Here," I said, moving behind him and tugging his shorts down a little further before reaching around to take hold of his manhood.

"Oh!" Charlie moaned when my hand wrapped around his cock, or at least tried to, since my fingers weren't eeven close to meeting my thumb.

"Never saw a dick as fat as yours before," I said as I looked down over the shorter guy's shoulder at my hand sliding up and down his thick stub.

"Fat like the rest of me," Charlie muttered.

"Stop it. I'd suck yours if I thought I could get my mouth open wide enough," I told him as while looking down at the tip of his cock, which was all that was showing from my grip. "I can't even get my hand around it. Is this good for you?"

"Yes. Thank you," Charlie gasped, apparently trying to keep from cumming.

"Did you ever put your dick in a guy's ass?" I asked, and Charlie shook his head no.

"No. Guys - guys do it to me," Charlie said with difficulty, his face beet red as I stroked his fat tool.

"I'd like to stick my dick in your ass too sometime," I whispered in his ear, and Charlie's eyes widened as his face swiveled to look at me.

"Really?"

"Sure, and I'd like to let you try and do it to me too," I offered.

Charlie's mouth opened, partly from shock but mostly from the fact that he was cumming. And cumming. And cumming.

I had to bite my lip as I watched Charlie's cock start firing out jets of cum like a machine gun. Spurt after spurt flew out of his cock, spraying the surrounding leaves and grass with his milky discharge, and every time I though he was done, another rope of cum spat out.

"Damn," I whistled as I gave his shrinking stub a last pull before it became too short to milk. "Do you always cum like that?"

"Yeah," Charlie said sheepishly. "Usually."

"That would really fill up a guy's ass," I said while Charlie pulled up his shorts.

"Did you really mean that?" Charlie said. "About letting me put my cock in you?"

"Sure," I said. "I've only done it once, and it was with a guy with a lot skinnier dick than yours, but I really liked it and want it again. Can you come over to the Raccoon camp tonight? My tent is the..."

"If you want, you can come over here," Charlie offered. "I usually sleep in my tent but my folks are away for a few days so I get to sleep in the cabin and watch the place. That way we could be more comfortable and - you know - it would be more private."

"Sure," I said, following Charlie out of the woods and onto the path.

"See that administrative building?" he said, pointing to the large red cabin at the top of the hill. "The cabin is just behind there. Just try to make sure nobody sees you so other guys don't think that we're - you know."

"Okay," I said. "That one right there?"

"Yeah. It has a sign that says John Maxwell, proprietor hanging on the post."

"John Maxwell?" I said. "He's your father?"

"Yeah. You know him?" Charlie asked. "Maybe you met him when you registered here."

"Probably," I said. "See you tonight."

"I can't wait," Charlie said eagerly. "We're going to have so much fun."

*******

thanks for reading

12