Illithid's Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
Kara meets the lone illithid.
3.9k words
4.67
35.3k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmscale
charmscale
870 Followers

I woke up slung over the back of a donkey, with my face a foot from the ground. I tried to shift, and found myself bound tightly in rough hempen rope. A thick, slightly smelly cloth in my mouth, bound in place with more rope, kept me from crying out.

The last thing I remembered was bedding down for the night by the campfire. Apparently I had been ambushed while I slept. I had been on my way from one bardic school to another with a package. It hadn't been anything particularly important; otherwise they wouldn't have sent me, a mere apprentice bard, to deliver it. Therefore, it was unlikely I had been waylaid for the package. Perhaps it was... No, that had been over a decade ago. It was unlikely he still cared. I shuddered, and prayed to the gods I was right. He hadn't been the forgiving sort.

Perhaps I had been captured by monsters. Ogres, or goblins, or the like. Most of those, however, regarded a donkey as a source of food, rather than a way to transport prisoners, and were unlikely to keep said prisoners alive. Hmm...

Well, odds were I would find out who had captured me, and why, when we got wherever we were going, or when we stopped for the night. A bush smacked me in the face. Hopefully we would be stopping soon.

I hummed a few bars. If my captors didn't know they had a bard, they were going to find out the hard way. I began to plan what I would do when they removed my gag.

Soon the forest we had been traveling through gave way to scrubland. I welcomed this. It meant fewer bushes in the face. Then the scrubland gave way to rockier country. This was... Less welcome. There were few places in the area where the bones of the earth were so close to the surface, and all of them were bad news. The rocky mountains to the east were dragon country. To the north, a stony desert held little aside from scorpionfolk. We were, however, headed west. So be it, then. I resigned myself to my probable fate.

As we began to climb, I heard a voice in my head. -Who goes there?- it boomed. -And to what purpose?-

I heard my captor's voice for the first time. "I am the apprentice bard Thom, and I come to ask a boon of you. To this end, I have brought you a gift." Thom, I thought. The bastard. I'd never liked him, but I hadn't thought him capable of this kind of treachery.

I was the gift he had mentioned. He was going to hand me over to the lone illithid.

The lone illithid lived in a cave near the top of a small mountain. He was unusual in a number of respects. Firstly, unlike most illithids, he didn't live in a illithid community. Secondly, he didn't even live in the underdark, a system of caves, tunnels, and abandoned mines extending under the whole continent. All illithid communities were in the underdark, and all other illithids rarely left it. Thirdly, he was an accomplished wizard, while most other illithids relied on their formidable psionic abilities for fighting. Finally, most illithids were as sexless as worms, incapable of, and uninterested in, sex in any form. According to rumor, the lone illithid was not only capable; he enjoyed it immensely.

However, like other illithids, he ate brains, yanking them out of the heads of his living, conscious victims. I shuddered. No brain left no possibility of resurrection. In addition, the process was said to be incredibly painful. The only question was, would the lone illithid just eat my brain, or would he rape me first?

-You may approach,- the lone illithid's mental voice said.

As we continued to climb, I wondered what the lone illithid would do to Thom. Hopefully he would decide that Thom's request was unreasonable, and kill him. I would still be just as dead myself, but it would be satisfying to know that the traitor Thom was dead as well.

The trail leveled out, and we entered the mouth of a cave. I heard Thom swing off his mount, and, a moment later, felt him loosening the ties that held me to the donkey. I was lifted off, and Thom gripped me by the hair to show me to the lone illithid.

The lone illithid looked like most of his kind. He was tall, almost 7 feet, and dark purple. His hands were mostly humanoid, but with longer, more slender fingers than most people had. Black robes extended down to his booted feet. The top of his head was wrinkled and ridged, like a brain, and he had two catlike, piercing green eyes. Below where his nose would have been, if he'd had a nose, were four tentacles. They looked about a foot long at the moment, but I knew they could extend to up to four feet long if he desired them too. Beneath the tentacles, I knew, was a lamprey like mouth, dripping with mucus and digestive juices. I shuddered.

"Does my gift please you, my lord?" asked Thom.

The lone illithid looked at me critically. -Come closer,- he told Thom. -So that I might see her better.-

Thom approached cautiously. "She is the apprentice bard Kara, my lord. An accomplished singer and lute player, and a half elf. Quite attractive by both human and elf standards. Not as long eared or slender as a full elf, obviously, but-"

-Be quite,- the lone illithid ordered. He produced a knife from inside his robes. I felt Thom stiffen.

Delicately, the illithid cut through my blouse, exposing my breasts. -Large for a half elf,- he noted, prodding them with a tentacle. -Almost large for a human.' The tentacle coiled around my left breast, and tightened around the nipple. I whimpered. My nipples had always been sensitive. Though it was hard to tell, the illithid seemed pleased.

Next, he opened a slit over my pussy. I closed my eyes as a tentacle probed my insides, but opened them in surprise as another one prodded my asshole. Instantly I clenched tight. -Resistant,- the illithid murmured, -but that is to be expected at this stage.- The slit was opened further, until the illithid could reach in and grab my ass. -Nicely round and firm,- he noted, -but not too firm.- The illithid stepped back, and added, -A worthy offering. I will hear your request.- As Thom began to speak, he raised a hand. -But not here. You must be tired from your journey. Come.-

The illithid turned and led the way deeper into the cave. Thom fumbled with the rope around my legs, and then, when I could just barely walk, shoved me forward ahead of him into the cave.

There were lights along the walls, I noted with surprise as we went deeper. Not enough to see properly, but some. Odd. Most illithids prefered darkness.

The ropes around my ankles were loosening. Soon they were loose enough for me to run. I kicked backward at Thom. A yell, followed by a groan, told me that I'd connected with my intended target. I turned and bolted.

I'd barely made it a few steps when I felt something akin to a blow against the back of my head, except it was inside my mind. An illithid mindblast! I struggled to remain conscious...

When I came to, the first thing I noticed was a distinct chill. Cold metal against my arms and legs. Cold air brushing against my private parts. I opened my eyes.

I was naked, chained at the wrists and ankles, still gagged, and sitting in the illithid's lap. A tentacle coiled delicately around my neck, and forced me to look up into the illithid's eyes. -If you try to escape again, things will go hard for you,- he told me. -In fact...-

Suddenly I felt a pressure inside my mind, an incredible, impossible weight. It increased rapidly until I couldn't think, couldn't move, couldn't do anything except watch the darkness rise behind my eyes...

As abruptly as it had come, the weight lifted. I gasped in relief. -Interesting,- the illithid noted. -She won't break.-

Thom shrugged from his seat on the other side of a small table. "She is trained as a bard, my lord."

-I've broken bards before,- the illithid said. -Bards, wizards, monks, many others. This resistance is... Odd. Still, if I cannot make her my thrall, perhaps I can make her my puppet.-

I felt the pressure in my mind once more, but it was different, this time. Instead of trying to crush me, it seemed to surround me. Without me willing it, my hand lifted, and my fist clenched. My body rubbed up against the erection I could feel at my back.

The illithid's chuckle echoed through my mind. -She has no resistance against this, I see.-

Fucking bastard! I struggled against the pressure, feeling like a butterfly in a jar. It abruptly released.

-Enough games,- said the lone illithid. -What do you wish of me?-

"I wish simply to hear your story," said Thom. "Why you are different from other illithids. How you came to settle here. All the bits in between. I wish to write it into a song."

The illithid leaned back in his chair. -A song... - he mused. -Yes, I think I can grant this request.-

A scantily clad, blank faced woman entered, carrying a tray. On it were two glasses of wine. She served her master first, and then brought the other glass to Thom. Another woman entered, bringing silverware and napkins. A third came bearing two plates of food.

-You must be hungry,- the illithid told Thom. -Dine with me, and I will tell you my story.-

After they had both been served, the illithid began. -My name is Serasis. The story begins with my birth. I assume you know about illithid reproduction?-

Thom shook his head.

The lone illithid sighed. -Every twenty years or so, an illithid, by a hermaphroditic process, produces about a hundred eggs. These eggs are placed in a special pool, where they hatch into tadpole like creatures. After ten years, each of the surviving larvae is placed in the ear of a host, usually a human, drow, elf, gnoll, goblinoid, or an orc. The larva consumes the brain of the host and transforms the body in a process known as ceremorphosis. When the process is over, you end up with a physically mature, but mentally newborn, illithid.-

"Interesting," said Thom. He looked a bit green, I noted. I knew I felt a bit sick.

-My ceremorphosis went normally, save for one thing. My host body's transformation was not complete. I still had genitalia.- Serasis shrugged. -Sometimes it happens. Occasionally, due to some failure of the process, you get a being that looks exactly like the host, but with an illithid's mind and powers. My situation was unusual, but not unheard of.- The illithid took a sip of wine. His other hand stroked my breasts. -Had the illithids supervising my ceremorphosis realized the genitalia was still functional, I have no doubt I would have been killed.-

-For the first 18 years of my life, I had no inkling I was different in any significant way from any other illithid. Then, one morning...-

I listened for awhile, and then closed my eyes. This was an interesting story.

Serasis paced in his quarters, staring down at the thing extending from the join between his legs. Panic filled his mind, dulled slightly by the soothing resonance stones set into the ceiling of his small apartment. He had always known he was a bit different from other mind flayers. None of the others had genitalia. What he had not known, however, was that genitalia could develop a mind of its own.

Should he contact another mind flayer? Or the elder brain? No, he decided. Young as he was, he knew there was only one way of dealing with a mind flayer with something so badly wrong with him. And Serasis didn't really want to die.

But, now, the thing was losing its hardness, and shrinking back to normal size. Serasis signed in relief. It was over.

Except it wasn't. The next morning, he awoke to find a strange, slippery substance in his bed, and his genitalia slowly shrinking back to normal size. He went to the library, careful to keep exactly what he was looking for secret. He found nothing.

Now, though, other mind flayers were starting to notice his worry. He wasn't sure how much longer it would be before one would ask him what was wrong, or worse, tell the leader of their community, the elder brain. Perhaps, before it came to that, he should run away.

Still pondering, Serasis went down to the slave pens to get something to eat. As a young mind flayer, he wasn't allowed to go out on raids for brains, so he had to make due with what the other mind flayers brought home. He looked over the captives. His eyes were caught by a young, rather pretty female elf. Suddenly, to his horror, he felt it beginning to happen again. He would have turned to leave, but it would look suspicious if he left without feeding. Instead, he grabbed the young female elf.

Soon Serasis was alone in his apartment once more, save for his meal, which was chained to the wall. He removed his robes.

It was worse, this time. Before, one or the other of the things called penises had been swollen and hard, but, this time, both were large and solid enough to be used as batons. He moaned aloud.

"I could help," said his meal.

He whirled around to face her. -Who says I need your help?-

She recoiled, frightened, but then seemed to gather her courage. "You've got no idea what's going on, do you?"

Serasis's eyes narrowed. -No. But you do, don't you.- His fist slammed the wall beside her head. -Tell me now!-

"It would be better if I showed you," she wheedled. "Please?"

He hesitated. -Very well.- Then he unlocked her chains.

She immediately knelt down, taking one of his penises into her mouth. The other was gripped tightly in one of her hands. The other hand reached down to her own genitalia.

Serasis moaned again as a strange, oddly pleasurable feeling filled him. -What are you doing?-

"Just relax," she told him, removing the penis from her mouth briefly. "I'll take care of everything."

He would have demanded a more thorough explanation, but whatever she was doing down there felt so good! Instinctively he thrust his hips forward. The elf female moaned, and sucked harder at his cock. The hand between her legs was moving quickly, doing something he couldn't quite see.

Then she released her grip on his cocks, and stood. Serasis glared at her. -Keep going!- he ordered. -It felt... I was so close!" Close to what, he couldn't say.

"I can make it feel better," she murmured. "Lie down on your bed."

Warily, he lay down. The elf straddled him, just above his twin cocks, and then she slowly lowered herself. He felt himself enter her, her pussy and her ass, and it was all he could do not to cry out.

The elf female continued lowering herself until she was sitting on his hips, and his entire length was buried deep within her. He whimpered. -Please,- he begged, unsure of what he was asking for. She began to work his cocks in and out of herself, moaning softly as she did so. His pleasure rose, as did hers, until-

With a shout, muffled by her hand over her mouth, the elf spasmed. Her pussy and asshole tightened around his length. And he...

It was impossible to describe. Overwhelming pleasure shot through his body. It was all he could do not to scream. He felt himself shooting something into her, deep into her pussy and asshole.

Afterwards, he felt a profound sense of satisfaction. His two cocks were limp, and slid out of her easily. She sighed, and lay down beside him.

For a moment they just lay there together. Then Serasis realized... He wrapped a tentacle around the female elf's neck. -That explained nothing!- he accused.

"Didn't it feel good?" the elf asked.

Serasis hesitated. -Yes,- he admitted. Then his grip tightened. -But if you don't explain right now, I'll eat your brain.-

Wheezing slightly through her constricted windpipe, the elf explained.

Serasis shook his head, and loosened his grip. -Your species really reproduces like this? It seems... Inefficient.-

"But you've got to admit, it's fun," the elf said with a smile.

-Yes,- Serasis admitted. -It is. But why am I like this?-

"Thousands of years ago, my tribe of elves made a deal with a god of sex," the female elf said. "The details of the bargain have long been lost, but the gist of it is that we have increase prowess, stamina, desire, and, well, an extra something to have sex with."

-Something extra?- Serasis wondered.

"An extra cock. Most male humanoids have one," the elf explained.

-Ah. But I made no deal with any god, sexual or otherwise.- Serasis noted.

"But your host body... Well, it must have been one of my people. The deal, it must have carried over," she explained. "Luckily for you."

-Luckily?- Serasis's telepathic voice held an ominous tone.

The elf shrank back. "It's just that, well, your method of reproduction isn't much fun at all, and-"

She screamed as Serasis gripped her head. "No, please!" She began to thrash in his grip. "Don't!"

And then she was gone. Serasis finished her brain, and then murmured to her corpse, -If any of my people find out about this, they will kill me. And you say I'm lucky.-

-Of course, she was right. I am quite lucky. Most illithids don't feel true happiness, you see. The best they get is a sort of cold satisfaction, while I,- Serasis said, stroking my inner thigh -I experience sexual pleasure. True, I will never be able to return to my people, but the reward vastly outweighs the cost.- He sighed. -I wish I hadn't killed her. It would have made my life a bit easier, if she had lived.- He raised his hand, and one of the women in revealing clothing stepped forward. -My thrall will show you to the guest room, and bring you anything you might require. We will continue in the morning.-

Thom nodded. "I have composing to do, in any case." He followed the woman out of the room.

Serasis led me to his own quarters. The chains around my ankles were just barely loose enough for me to hobble. I wondered what he was going to do with me now. Would it be sex, or would I be his next meal?

Definitely sex, I decided as the illithid laid me down on his bed. I felt his mind close around mine once more, and was unable to struggle as he unchained me, and then rechained me so that I was spread eagled on the bed. When he released my mind, I tested the strength of the shackles, and then lay still. Fighting would only make it more painful. I knew that from experience.

Serasis disrobed. I stared up, horrified, at his two massive dicks. I'd known he had two from the story, of course, but I hadn't expected them to be this large, or to have two huge sets of balls dangling beneath.

The illithid did not immediately mount me, however. He looked me over with a possessive eye, and caressed my breasts with his long fingered hands. -Beautiful,- he murmured, almost to himself. Then, to my surprise, he knelt between my spread legs. A tentacle gently stroked my clit, and then wrapped around it with a dexterity unavailable to a normal lover. A slight tug made me whimper. Another, followed by a soft stroking, made me moan. Another tentacle slide up inside of me, and prodded around until it found my g-spot. I gasped. A tight, hot feeling began to build within me.

The delicate manipulation on my clit continued, and the tentacle within my pussy began to thrust, pounding against my g-spot. The illithid's two other tentacles wrapped around my breasts, and tweaked my nipples. I squealed. -So sensitive,- murmured the illithid. -Delightful.- His long fingers lightly stroked my inner thigh.

I expected, at any moment, for him to tire of this game and mount me, but he didn't. He just continued his expert manipulation. Eventually one tentacle withdrew from my breasts and slithered into my pussy, joining the other in pounding my g-spot. He took the nipple it had been stimulating between thumb and forefinger. Twisted it. Gently squeezed.

Why was he doing this, I wondered. If he kept it up I was going to... I was gonna...

I came, screaming into my gag. Serasis let out a shout of triumph. His merciless stimulation did not lessen, pushing me to an almost painful level of pleasure. It took me awhile to stop cumming.

charmscale
charmscale
870 Followers
12