I'm a Pervert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristi nibbles at my hairy balls. A hot mouth sucks the loose skin. A nervous tongue tickles the sac.

A pleasure seeking mouth opens wider. Kristi fully takes in one of my balls. She gently sucks on it. A talent tongue massages tenderly.

This technique is alternated from one ball to the other. A dark haired head moves from side to side. Keeping my balls firmly in a warm mouth Kristi suddenly pulls and twists.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I emit an uncontrollable moan, "Oh sweet fuck!" I exclaim having feeling of both pain, and pleasure.

"Dad," a voyaging Raymond proudly states, "Kristi is a very good cocksucker."

My stiff shaft is manipulated with a fast tongue. Raymond was right. Kristi is a very good cocksucker!

I start mouth fucking with slow rhythms. I didn't want to aggravate the gage reflex. Yet, facing my daughter was just too hot.

"Now that's the action I'm use to," a very hot Janet says to her daughter, "You're about to get your daddy off, girl."

"I'm getin' ready to cum!" I announce.

Kristi picks up the pace of head bobbing on stiff cockshaft.

"I'm gonna cum!" I shout louder.

Kristi wraps arms around my lower back. The humming increases. The head bobbing speeds up.

"That's it, baby," Janet promotes in a hiss, "Suck all those wonderful juices in."

"I'm cummmmmming!" I yell feeling a powerful climax rising.

A wad of hot sperm rushes into Kristi's mouth. My little girl doesn't loose a drop. My daughter inhales the forbidden cum like a vacuum cleaner. She even continues to suck and lick the pulsating cock after it had completed ejaculating.

"That's the sweetest cum I've ever tasted," she states proceeding to clean the hard organ clean.

"You're one fine cocksucker, Baby," I pant stroking the dark mane.

"That's because I love you so much, Daddy," Kristi mews while stroking my deflated rod and ball sac.

As I love you, Baby," I proclaim back in a soft voice.

Kristi suddenly releases my balls and stands up.

"Where are'ya going?" I puzzle.

"To the bathroom," she answers moving away, "I've gonna clean up my snatch for ya."

I watch as that magnificent ass wiggle away. My cock hardens at the vision. This was going to be a weekend even better than the reunion one planned.

"Boy," Janet states hotly, "It's time you become a motherfucker."

She turns over and sits up on hands and knees. A set of curvy legs spread wide. A hard teenage cock moves between the slender gams.

"If I'm gonna be a bitch in heat," she groans presenting a rounded firm ass, "I might as well be fucked dog style by my son."

It was so erotic whenever Janet talked like that to other lovers like that. Today she was saying it to our son. That made me so hard I thought the skin on my cockshaft was going to split.

"Damn, mother," Raymond notes feeling the moisture from the forbidden pussy. "You have the wettest cunt ever," he states pushing a hard helmeted head next to a set of juicy lips.

Reaching down, she takes the very hard cock in hand. It is roughly aimed at a gaping cunt.

"Oh sweet Jesus," Janet groans as the taboo hard cock slides across the quivering cunt lips.

Raymond pushes the swollen head against the glistening pussy hole. A mature, slender back arches back. The young cock then enters the hot cunt.

Her other hand goes to a protruding clitoris. I could see the firm thigh muscles ass contracting with the masturbating movement.

"Omigod!" she moans, with eyes tearing from excitement, "Oooooooooh!"

Raymond shoves hard. He fully slips inside of the mature tight wet pussy. His expression says it feels wonderful!

"Oh sweet fuck," Janet grunts.

My wife gyrates hips beneath our son. Raymond fucks with slow even strokes. The hard cock goes deep with each repetition.

"Oh God, baby," she hisses hotly, "You feel so nice."

"Ughhh!" Raymond grunts, "Mom, your pussy feels so fuckin' tight." Shoving deeper, he growls, "Oh Gawd yes!"

My son's hips continue the slow gyrations. A thick cock drives deeply into my wife's pussy. A quivering cunt adheres to the youthful rod.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Janet groans soulfully, "Yesss, my big boy, yesssss!"

Her body involuntarily shudders at the feel of the pumping teenage rod. Slender hips buck up and down, pounding her pelvis against his body. Perky breasts jiggle in spasmodic circles while continuing to grind a wet cunt onto our son's cockshaft. My wife's hot pussy tightly holds onto the long thick cock shaft. Slender legs open more to accommodate the taboo tool.

Raymond begins to fuck faster. A pair of large balls slap against the soft, firm ass cheeks. With growing young lust he pumps away. Driving deep as possible with each thrust.

"Oh God baby!" Janet shouts into the room, "Cum for me!" With eyes closed and arching ass, she grunts, "Yes! Yes! Fill ya mommy's pussy with your sweet cum!"

I start stroking my cock. This scene is really hot. I am enjoying our son making a slut out of his mother.

A hot teenager ball sac tightens. This is a sign a river of sperm is rising. It is obvious Raymond knows within seconds a stream of loves juices would be spraying into the cunt that brought him into this world. His mother's wonderful pussy!

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Raymond moans as the first hot jet of cum erupts.

"Of all's that's holy!" Janet squeals blindly, "Shoot that hot cum into my hot womb!" With a high-pitched wail, she screeches, "This feels was incredible!"

My sex-hazed wife automatically tenses as a climax captures her body. She trembles uncontrollably.

"I'm fuckin' mom!" Raymond proclaims insanely. "I'm rammin' my mother lik'a whore!"

"Yes you are, baby!" Janet moans pushing back against the plummeting pelvis. "You're fillin' your momma up!"

"Do ya like my cum, Mom?" Raymond wails, "Do'ya love it!"

My son then climaxes again into the forbidden cunt. Janet opens wider: arching higher to accept the hot love nectar. Blast after blast of the forbidden hot cum squirts into the mature pulsating cunt.

"Yes baby," she moans in a loving tone, "it's so hot an' good,"

The words of acceptance increase Raymond's lust. He thrusts furiously inside of his mother's pussy. The last of forbidden cum empties into her.

A visible tremor shakes through her body. Suddenly her head jerks back. A ruby lipped mouth opens wide.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!" A long, high-pitched, whimpering moan emits, "Oooooooooooooeeeeeeeeee!"

Janet's entire body was now shaking uncontrollably. A pair of fingers is pushed harder against an extended clit. A silent moan follows.

Raymond slowly rolls off his mother's body. His cock slips out of the pulsating cunt with an audible plopping sound. He falls next to her.

Janet's body gradually becomes motionless. Her breathing returned to normal. She looks over at me smiles and winks.

Both were exhausted. Their bodies had the sheen of sweat to show for the unlashed passion. They had just completed a first act of incest.

"Now that was truly an example of family love," Kristi says stepping back to the side of the bed.

She stood facing the bed with only the moonlight illuminating the room. I had a chance to visually exam that wonderful body. Those natural breasts were full and inviting. Large, brown aureoles were centered with erect nipple poking out. A set of firm thighs and hips enhanced a naked, fully pink set of pussy lips. The girl was a beauty second to none.

"Finished what you had to do?" I ask scooting over so she could lie back down.

"I did a little while ago," she tells crawling up beside me, "I just had to watch that beautiful scene between Mom an' Raymond."

"Ready for some more family lovin' from me, girl?" I quip feeling a small hand on my cock.

She kneels over slowly moving that lovely face toward my crotch again. I then feel my daughter engulf the head of my cock. Kristi's head slowly starts to bob up and down. My throbbing cock immediately pushes deep in and out of her mouth.

"Damn, Janet," I groan, "Our little girl is as much as a cocksuckin' whore as you."

"An' it looks just as good," she adds eying her daughter's technique.

Kristi stretches out on the bed. Facing me was a young, bald headed pussy. It was wet and had been freshly washed.

My daughter had gone into the bathroom to flush it out. All of Raymond's juices had been removed. She wanted that gorgeous cunt eaten by daddy.

A young, pink-lipped cunt loomed in front of my face. My hands cup a set of asscheeks. My fingers skim across the smooth, firm surface.

My hands gently caress my daughter's inner thighs. The skin is warm and soft as silk. I'm trying to maintain control of the scene but Kristi's excellent cocksucking is mind-boggling.

The musky smell of youthful sex inundates my nostrils. With each breath I feel my control slipping away. Finally I give into the lust.

I place my hand on the slender inner thighs. A pair of curvy legs is pulled roughly across my body. Soon, those legs are straddling me.

My daughter's naked, taboo cunt is just inches from my face. My hands tighten on a set of firm cheeks. My fingers then move to nude lips of the young pussy. I spread them apart. The flesh petals are folded out from either side of the vagina opening.

I see an engorged clitoris poking its head out like an offering piece of candy. It is the most delicious sight I've seen in years. I have to taste this forbidden pussy.

My tongue brushes down on the pussy cannel. I then suck the protruding fold of skin into my mouth. I hungrily nibble on it.

"Oh, my God!" she gasps jerking away from my cock, "Omigod! Yes! Daddy, yes! Eat your bitch daughter's cunt!"

My excited tongue is pushes deeper. I go far as possible. I could feel warm juices running down my cheek. My daughter's cunt is soaking wet.

"Ommmmmmmmyyyyyyy!" she groans.

I feel my cock go back in her mouth as my probing goes deep into the wet pussy. I go onto the trembling cunt lips. I suck them greedily. My tongue works in little circles around the extended clitoris.

"Oh sweet jezzus!" Kristi groans louder temporarily release my cock, "Daddy you're makin' me soooo wet!"

Kristi grasps my stiff cock growling, "I'm gonna suck you dry!" She then fists my shaft slowly up and down bragging, "I'm the best little cocksucker you'll ever have, Daddy!"

My head moves up and down faster stroking the full length of the pussy slit. My daughter is trembling with lust. I feel a hot pelvis push back against me. Kristi's hips grind in a slow, steady, back and forth motion against my face. A wet mixture of my saliva and her juices covers my face. The juices drip down between us.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" she screams louder as a small hand remains tight around my cock.

An extended clitoris rubs against my outstretched tongue. She grounds a nervous pelvis faster. I know I am regaining control of this session.

Kristi now rotates her hips wildly. A wet open cunt slides across my face. I press my mouth back harder. I invertedly slip my tongue between her asscheeks. Since I was there, I thrust my tongue into a tight anal opening.

"Oh, my God!" she screams, "Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

She holds her ass in position as I drive my tongue in and out of the puckering asshole. This causes a series whimpering moans from Kristi. I spread the brown anus open with my tongue. She convulses rapidly to my touches.

Her hips slide back until the extended clitoris was back pressing against my face. But I am not done with my daughter's ass. I move my free hand across a tight cheek until a middle finger finds the entrance to her asshole. I teasingly trace around the anus.

I have my daughter at my mercy. This is the ultimate taboo act. I am in a sexual haze of unequal sensation. I want my little girl to cum hard and strong.

My efforts to control are working. Kristi can't keep her mouth over my rod. Instead she continues to pump up and down on my stiff shaft.

A dark mane moves side to side like a cheerleader's pom-poms. Whimpering sounds emanate from her continuously. I hear breathing become short and quick.

Kristi was now fucking my face. A set of nervous hips gyrates faster. A soaked cunt humps up and down on my mouth. It presses hard against my tongue. That wonderful, forbidden open cunt up slides passionately wanting all the sensations being produced.

Oh Daddy," she moans, "I've never had my pussy loved like this before."

My ball sac tightens up. I could feel a tingling running up my cock shaft. I knew I was about to climax again.

"Oooooooooh," I emit a low moan.

"Father," Kristi coos as I feel pre-semen ooze, "You pretty cock is leakin'."

My rod is now rock hard. My daughter continues to masturbate me. The strokes become faster.

"Oh, fuckin' teasin' bitch," I groan as feel the first thrill waves arrive in my groin, "You fuckin' whore!"

"Yes! I'm a fuckin' whore," my lustfilled daughter agrees pumping my cock harder, "I'm your fuckin' whore, Daddy!"

Suddenly I feel her over my cock. The pleasure making humming starts again. Kristi's warm mouth seals around my shaft.

Her legs tighten around my face. A taboo wet pussy presses hard against my mouth and nose. It is so passionate that for a moment I couldn't breathe.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmh!" Kristi muffled moan is heard as I climax into her mouth.

My cock spasms repeatedly as I cum. My daughter sucks deep. My hips lift up off the bed as last load of sperm shoots into Kristi's mouth. Not a drop of sperm escapes.

I feel her body tremble. Again, a set of fit thighs tense up around my ears. The young nubile forbidden body shakes almost violently.

"Omigod!" she screams, "Eat me, Daddy! Eat your special whore raw! Oh motherfuck!"

Warm love juices flush from the taboo hole. It gyrates uncontrollably against my face. Suddenly, her body freezes as one last spasm goes through her. A moment later Kristi goes limp. She collapses on top of me.

I could feel her head on my now flaccid cock. I stare at the pink-lipped, glistening cunt that is just inches in front of my face. The musty smell of sex is strong. It is all the most beautiful sight I can remember.

Finally, she slides off me. Kristi switches around until we are face-to-face. We immediately lock into a passionate kiss. Our open mouths push against the other. Our tongues do a tango of lust. I knew we both were tasting ourselves in the our lover's mouth.

"It's time, Daddy," Kristi huskily states, "It's time for you to fuck this whore sore."

Her curvy legs come up around my neck. They cross behind me. A set of dark eyes gleams lustfully. Kristi is a full fledge bitch in heat. I am not only deeply in love but proud of this slut that is my daughter.

"Yes, you fuckin' bitch," I pant placing hands on either side of body, "It's time for me to leave that wonderful cunny raw."

Supporting myself on arms, I let the head of my cock gently part Kristi's cunt lips. Then it slides in slowly. Her cunt was warm and tight. The vaginal walls adhere around a hard shaft.

Suddenly, Kristi's hips thrust upward off the bed until our pubic bones pound against each other driving my cock fully inside her.

"Oh, God, yes!" she cries out, "Yes! Fuck this cunt 'til it cum blood!"

I pull back my cock until it is almost out and then slowly slide it back inside. I repeat this slow steady rhythm a number of times. My daughter reacts by tightening those marvelous legs around my neck.

"Father, you're teasin' my pussy," Kristi moans softly.

"Your father is an expert cunt teaser," Janet says.

Being preoccupied with the oral sex with my daughter, I had forgotten that my wife and son where also on the bed. I looked over at them. Both must have been engage in sex as well. Their bodies were covered in a sheet of sweat.

Raymond is masturbating Janet. A pair of fingers are twisting and twicking a engorged clit. My wife is withering under the pleasuring making digits.

"Oh my sweet mother," he groans, "you've gotta have the finest pussy I've could ever make love to," lustfully he instructs, "Open up so I can go deeper into your honey hole. Raymond suddenly mounts his mother ordering, "I said open, bitch, so I can enjoy your honey hole."

Janet looks down between them. She sees a handsome ten-inch rod positioning against a very wet cunt. Her dark eyes sparkle with lust.

"Fuck me, boy," she challenges, "Give your mother that stiff rod up to the balls."

"You do the same, baby," I huskily command Kristi, "You spread those legs, bitch!"

Both women open legs wider. Gradually, the pace of our strokes increase, until our cocks were thrusting fast and hard into the women's pussies. The four pounded against each other in a state of pure lust. This night we have truly become a very loving family.

Suddenly, Kristi's legs wrap around my back. Again, they locked at the ankles. At each downward thrust, her legs flexes and she body humps against me.

Kristi's breathing coming in short, deep gasps. A sheen of sweat was forming on her face and across that magnificent chest. My hot daughter continues to meet each of my thrusts with an upward thrust of her own.

A dark haired head rolls from side to side. Long strands were sticking to a lovely, wet face. She was even more beautiful than ever.

"Yes! Fuck me hard, Daddy!" she blindly wails into the room, "Oh, God yes make this whore so sore she can't sit for a week!" Then in cadence with the strokes of my cock, she yelled, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Kristi arms and legs strengthen around me. I was pulled tight next to her. Our sweaty bodies pressed against each other as my cock pounds into her cunt repeatedly.

"Yes! Daddy, yes!" she whispers in a hiss into my ear, "I mean it! Fuck me raw!" In a sexual hazed she groans, "Fuck your daughter's cunt red."

I felt a burning pressure forming in my balls, and let out a low, uncontrollable groan.

"I'm...I'm gonna cum!" I moan into Kristi's ear as I feel the first strong climatic wave arrive.

"Yes, Daddy, yes!" she pants, "Cum in me, Daddy! Cum in your daughter's pussy!"

A powerful shiver rips through Kristi's body. I feel intense trembling in my groin. My daughter was giving up her first piece of ass to me.

"Yes, Daddy," she pants out, "Cum in me, Daddy! Fill me with your sperm!"

Suddenly, my daughter's body tonics. Her head snaps back. A ruby lipped mouth opens wide to form a silent scream.

I pump harder into the forbidden cunt as the young body shakes violently beneath me. Kristi's love juices rush out of the tight hole. A pool of fluids is forming in the sheets.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" I shout insanely, "I'm cummin'! I'm cummin' hard!"

My body vibrates wildly as powerful wave of sperm leaves my cock. My balls retract as they empty. My juices blast deep into my little girl's body.

Gradually Kristi's body relaxes. Her breathing starts to returns to normal. My strokes slow and then stop completely. My cock, still deep in her cunt, begins to deflate. We remain motionless like that for maybe two minutes.

I slowly slide my cock out. The both of us collapse into the damp sheets. We stare at each other lovingly.

"Oh, mom," Raymond groans reminding us that we weren't the only ones fucking in this bed. "You're the finest piece o' ass I've ever gotten!"

We look over to see him pounding Janet unmercifully. My wife was taking our son's cock fully and completely. She is a picture of a magnificent bitch. It was a reminder why I loved her so.

"Omigod, baby," the prideful mother moans moving a set of curvy legs higher, "You're makin' me so happy!'

With each stroke Raymond attempts to bury fully length inside his mother. She is returning an excellent fuck. My lust-controlled son pushes harder. I can plainly see he is affected the ripples of a rising powerful climax.

Janet humps back against the plunging cock. With each incestuous downward thrust, a hot virginal cavern pushes back. My wife wants every inch of that forbidden dick inside as much as possible.