I'm a Voyeur, I Like to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't mind." She then pulled the shirt over her head so she was naked head to toe. She sat up, spread her legs and put her feet on the coffee table. She continued playing with her clit as her other hand started pinching her nipple.

She looked at me with half closed eyes and said, "Join me." I started to get up but she stopped me and said, "Join me in masturbating." I took off my shorts and shirt sat back down and started to rub one out watching her play with herself as she watched the movie.

Soon we both were close to coming. She was circling her hips, lifting her butt from the couch. She looked at me and said, "Let us come together." Her fingers became a blur as she started her orgasm. I started to shoot cum all over my chest and stomach. As she calmed down she looked at me, smiled got up and went to her room closing the door without saying a word.

I just sat there for a few minutes thinking what the hell just happened. I eventually got up turned off the TV and went to bed.

The next morning nothing was said about what happened we just went about our regular activities. We also started sharing more about ourselves. The one dark period of her life was her freshman year when she was involved with Damian. She said she met him at a party. He was a gentleman asked her out and she fell head over heels for him. The more she fell for him the more he abused her. He abused emotionally at first and then physically. Her submissive nature caused her to take it until one night when she woke up in his bed naked and no memories of how she got there. She was bruised and sore especially around her pussy and ass. As she was waking Damian and two of his buddies came in all naked and Damian said, "Ready for round two or is it three."

Molly said she jumped up grabbed her dress and ran out the door before they could react. She stopped outside just long enough to put on her dress. She got to a store called her adopted father. He picked her up took her home.

The story from there is he called a couple of his football buddies went to Damian's place and kicked the holy hell out of them. Told them to leave town and he would kill them if he ever saw them again. Nobody had seen them since that night.

I was enraged hearing that story. She said she had never told anyone else not even Sean. We were getting closer and closer as time went by. We even had a couple more masturbation sessions but never touched each other.

It was the end of the first semester right before Christmas break. We had both completed our finals so we went out to our favorite pizza place. As we were eating Molly got very quiet and lost all color in her face. She just whispered, "Damian."

I turned to see two blacks both about 6' maybe 190#. I found out later the guy with Damian was one of his friends who raped Molly. I could feel the hairs on my neck stand up.

They walked up and Damian said, "Hey Molly girl I was hoping I would see you while I was back in town."

"Damian you better hope Frank doesn't find out your in town."

Damian ignored my presence leaned over the table and looked at Molly and said, "Damian, I like it better when you call me Daddy."

Molly just said, "Fuck you."

Damian then said, "That's no way to speak to your lover boy lets go somewhere so we can relive old times."

I stood up and said, "Get lost creep, She is not going anywhere with you."

Damian said, "Oh, the white boy speaks. Dre take care of him."

His partner put his hands on my shoulder trying to set me down but as soon as he touched me I hit him with a right cross that knocked his ass out. Damian was stunned as I grabbed him by his neck and pushed his head against the wall.

He started to fight but I tightened my grip. I have big hands that are especially strong from farm work and basketball. I can easily palm a ball off the dribble. As I tightened my grip I bent down and whispered in his ear. "You move I rip your throat out." He didn't move.

I then said, "You ever come near her again I will finish what I started tonight. Blink twice if you understand." He blinked twice.

His buddy was coming to so I looked at him and said, "Damian will be going to sleep now. When I drop him to the floor just raise his legs up and he will come to."

Molly then said to them, "By the way I called my Dad and he is on his way with a couple of friends. I would be out of here before they get here."

I then squeezed a little tighter stopping the flow to the brain. Damian's eyes fluttered and went limp. I let go as he dropped to the floor in a heap. I took Molly's hand and as we were leaving I reminded his buddy to raise his legs. I looked at our friend Doug the manager and he just waved us out.

Molly was crying almost uncontrollably in the car. She was apologizing to me and I kept telling her there was nothing to apologize for. When we got home she went straight to her room and shut the door. I heard the shower running and then nothing. I figured she went to bed and asleep. I sat there for a bit going over what happened thanking God they didn't have a gun or a knife. I finally went to bed.

I heard my door open and saw Molly's silhouette walk to my bed. She was naked. She lifted the cover and crawled in with her back to my chest. She just said, "Hold me please." I wrapped by arms around her and brought her tight into my body. She was soon asleep in my arms. I soon followed.

When I awoke in the morning I was on my back and Molly was leaning on her elbow looking down at me. She slowly bent down and kissed me softly at first but it soon turned into a passionate kiss and embrace. We were soon touching each other intimately. After some major foreplay Molly lifted her leg over my torso and grabbed my penis rubbing it up and down her pussy lips to wet my crown. Eventually she slowly lowered herself down my shaft until she hit bottom. She stayed there looking down at me gently rocking back and forth. I reached up and tweaked her nipples. As I did this she closed her eyes and tilted her head back while letting out a moan. I moved my hands down to her hips and started lifting her up and down slowly at first gradually building up momentum.

I rolled Molly onto her back with me still inside her and she said, "Make love to me." I did just that. For the next half hour we made love in numerous positions until we climax together. It was a wonderful experience one we replicated three more times that day. From that day forward we were a couple.

Damian was never heard from again. Frank called me and said that Doug told him that I handled the situation well and thanked me for protecting his daughter. Frank then surprised me by telling me her mother and he would be okay if we became something more than roommates. I just told him we were working on it. If he only knew what had happened earlier that day.

We made it known to our friends that we were together. Everyone appeared to be really happy for us. The only other person we needed to tell was Sean. Even though they had opened up their relationship I still felt liked I betrayed my old friend.

We would need not have worried as Sean was happy for us. In fact he was about to call Molly to tell her he had met someone over there. I could tell that upset Molly a little bit. It was okay to tell him but she didn't like being the person told. The feeling was short lived.

The rest of the year went great. We moved into the same room and lived as a couple. When summer came around I took Molly to meet my family. They loved her and she loved them.

The next Christmas we got engaged but were not going to marry until I finished veterinary school and Molly completed her Master's in education.

We only saw Sean once during my three years of Veterinary School. He came over at the end of his second season bringing his new girlfriend with him. She was white and beautiful. Molly and she hit it off great and she was aware of Sean and Molly's past. I still considered him my best friend and wanted him to be my best man. He accepted. I know it is strange to have your fiancé ex-lover be your best man but Molly was cool with it so it was to be.

We planned on getting married right after we both graduated, me with my DVM and Molly with her Masters. We planned it so Sean would be able to attend. Unfortunately Sean and his girlfriend split about two weeks before our wedding so he came solo and depressed. He said he loved her but her family was against her being with a black guy. Racism is found in Europe too.

Sean showed up about five days before the ceremony and stayed with us in our bungalow. He wasn't himself. The breakup hit him hard. The first night there we sat around, talked, had dinner and went to bed. The next day we picked up our tuxedos and ran a few errands. That night the boys were going out together for a small bachelor party nothing wild just drinks and a strip joint. The girls were getting together too. This way we will have a day to recover before the wedding.

Sean and I Uber home around 2:00 AM but no Molly. Sean and I sat around and talked about old times and the video I made came up. I told Sean that Molly and I watch it together. Sean said he also watched it especially since he broke up with his girl. I had burned it to a disc so we could watch it on the TV. I went and put it on and we had just started watching it when Molly came in. She was three sheets to the wind, feeling no pain.

Molly says, "I can't believe you guys were watching this." She didn't say anything about turning it off. We watched for about 10 minutes and Molly was next to me squirming in her seat. Sean and I had changed into our comfy clothes and his hard on was tenting his shorts. I am sure Molly had noticed. Molly was in a short black cocktail dress, no stockings. I started massaging her breasts with one hand and her upper thigh with the other. Molly reaches into my shorts and started stroking my cock. Sean kept glancing from the screen to the couch and back.

I reached Molly's pussy and she was soaked through her black laced panties. I started rubbing her clit and she started moaning but never took her eyes off the screen. I looked over to Sean and said, "Why don't you join us on the couch?" He looked at Molly who was glassy eyed and moaning.

Sean got up and slowly approached. Molly leaning back with her legs spread wide eyes closed. My hand was inside her panties stroking her clit. She was oblivious of him. I looked at him and then glanced down at her pussy. I then tilted her head towards me and we started kissing. He got the idea and dropped to his knees. I removed my hand and stretched the fabric to the side exposing her juicy pussy to Sean. Molly groaned in disappointment when I stopped touching her a groan that soon turned to a moan of passion as Sean leaned in with his tongue out and touched her clit. Soon Molly was quivering in my arms as Sean brought her to her first orgasm of the night.

Molly likes to be fucked right after an orgasm so I told Sean, "Take off her panties and fuck her."

Sean hesitated as Molly said, "No, we shouldn't do this."

I looked at her and said, "I like to watch and I want to share you with him. You know you want to, don't you?" She just nodded her head yes.

Sean saw her nod he gripped her panties and she raised her hips allowing him to slowly slide them down her shapely legs. He then pushed down his shorts exposing his rigid cock. He stroked it a few times before positioning at her entrance before sliding into her love channel. Molly let out a loud groan as he impaled her. She came again as he bottomed out.

This was the first time in three years that Molly had been intimate with anyone but I and the first time in three years that I got to watch Molly get fucked. Sean started to piston in and out of Molly. As he sped up Molly broke away from me wrapping her arms and legs around Sean like a tree frog. Molly pulled his head down initiating a passionate kiss. Sean broke the kiss and said, "I'm close." He then started hammering into Molly. Molly's head was rolling back and forth and grunting with his every stroke. Sean then buried his cock in her and held it while groaning loud. I knew he was filling her up with his cum. His climax initiated Molly's climax as her body went into convulsions.

After a minute or two Sean pulled out his semi-hard shaft coated in their combined juices. Molly's pussy had a steady stream of cum running out as she laid, her legs still wide apart as her body periodically jerked with the aftershocks of their mating.

After watching their love making I was rock solid and needed some relief. As Sean retreated to the chair he had come from I took his place between her legs. I placed her ankles on my shoulders and slid my penis into her vagina and fucked her harder than I normally do. Molly arms and legs were flailing as she was staring right at me saying, "Fuck me, just like that, harder." All of sudden she let out a big gasp of air, almost like she had been hit in the stomach. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she passed out in the middle of her orgasm. I kept on stroking in and out until I added my spunk with Sean's.

I looked at Sean and he was hard again. I looked at Molly who was still out but breathing deeply. Her eyes started fluttering and then they shot open with a bewildered look and she said, "What the fuck was that?"

Sean and I laughed and I said, "I think that was the mother of all orgasms." I then said, "Let's go to bed. Sean care to join us?" I got up and extended my hand to Molly. She stood on shaky legs. I decided to pick her up and carry her to our California king bed. I laid her in the middle as Sean crawled next to her on her right me on her left. She was asleep in minutes. Sean and I soon joined her in dreamland.

I awoke to the sounds of Molly giving Sean a morning blow job. She was on her side with her head on his stomach. He was slowly rocking his hips as she sucked. I lifted her leg and her pussy was still a juicy mess from last night. I slowly inserted my morning wood into her. Molly lifted her head and said, "Easy big boy I'm a little sore down there. Go soft and slow." Sean climaxed first Molly letting it run out of mouth onto his stomach. She then reached down and manipulated her clit and gave herself a mini orgasm as I added my load to her already filled pussy.

Molly jumped up and claimed the shower. Sean exited to his room to do the same. I just laid there for moment thinking about the last 24 hours. I smiled to myself and went to join Molly.

While showering together she asked me if I was okay with what happened. I told her no regrets she said the same. After we showered Molly took her overnight bag to meet up with the bridal party who were staying at the hotel together. They needed to be there in the morning for hair and makeup. Sean and I had a suite with my groomsmen at the same hotel so we packed up and headed over. We had strict instructions to stay away from the ladies.

The wedding went off without a hitch. The reception was great. Everyone was having a great time. It looked like Sean and Abby might hookup. We took our limo back to the hotel and consummated our vows in the bridal suite. The next morning we flew to Hawaii for our honeymoon.

The next few years were sexually uneventful. On a personal note I bought into a veterinarian practice and Molly started a teaching job with a local high school. She is also the girls soccer coach. Life was great. For our second year anniversary we decided to go to Europe and visit Sean and Abby while there. Yes, Sean and Abby hooked up at our wedding. She went to Europe to visit him and decided to stay.

We spent a week in Italy sightseeing and then we made plans for a week in France. We were going to meet Sean and Abby in Paris for three days. We were excited about meeting up with them mainly due to our history. Sean was with Molly and I had been with Abby. This will be the first time we have all been together since the wedding.

We rented a very nice two bedroom suite in Downtown Paris in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower. The first night in town we went out for a great dinner had a couple bottles of wine. We ended back at the suite and just sat around for a couple of hours shooting the shit as old friends do. We finally called it a night and off we went to our rooms. When Molly and I were in bed I asked her, "When you see Sean do you ever think about your past with him?"

"Of course I do it's hard not to. Do you ever look at Abby and think about your past?"

I responded as I reached between her legs and started to rub her clit. "A little but I like to remember watching you fuck Sean more. You know the voyeur in me takes over when we are all together."

"Shut up and fuck me." I did and I swear I could hear Abby in Sean doing the same thing in the next room.

The next day the girls wanted to do some shopping so Sean and I did a little sightseeing and we met back up later to clean up and go to another nice restaurant. After dinner we hit a couple of downtown clubs had a few drinks and returned to our suite late. The girls had been whispering off and on all night so when we got in they both told us to sit and headed to the bedrooms. Sean and I just looked at each other wondering what was going on.

The girls soon came out wearing the French National team soccer jerseys. One was blue and one was white. Abby spoke first, "You know we are best friends and were road roommates in college and as roommates we told each other everything and I mean everything."

Molly chimed in, "We talked about our sex lives and we would get so hot we would end up touching each other." They then started roaming their hands of each other's bodies. "Sometimes we couldn't stop until we got each other off."

Abby then said, "Do the two of you want to watch us relive that experience?"

We both shook our heads in the affirmative. Molly then said, "If you want to see it we need to hear you ask for it."

I didn't hesitate and said, "Yes, please I want to watch."

Sean just said, "Me too."

The girls then started kissing and rubbing each other's boobs through their jerseys. They were really getting into each other. Sean and I just stared open mouth. Molly dropped to her knees and placed her head under Abby's jersey and based on Abby's reaction Molly was licking her clit. Abby bowed her knees out of her long legs giving Molly greater access to her womanly treasure. Abby soon came on Molly's face. Abby had a hold of Molly's head moved her hands down to her shoulders and pushed her back so Molly was flat on the floor. Abby then went to her hands and knees, butt high in the air and started eating out Molly. Abby stopped lifted her head up and said, "I need a cock in me now."

Sean looked at me and gestured towards Abby's ass. I looked at Molly she just nodded her head. I stripped in an instance and was soon pile driving into Abby's super wet pussy. Molly looked at Sean and used a crooked finger to summon him to her. She was soon sucking on his big black dick. I was in a voyeurs' heaven fucking Abby as she ate out Molly as Molly was sucking Sean. I couldn't take the stimulation and shot a big load into Abby. Molly came soon thereafter at which time Sean switched with Abby and started fucking Molly. Abby squatted on Molly's face, facing Sean as they kissed. I was in a chair watching and I was okay with that. Soon they all climax and lay on the floor in a heap.

After a brief period of recuperation Molly said the girls decided today to spice up the vacation and that I was to go with Abby and she would be spending the night with Sean. She asked if any objections. I said, "Only if we leave the doors open." Everyone agreed and off we went. I guess we are officially swingers now.

I awoke the next morning expecting to see Abby but to my surprised pleasure Molly was staring at me with her big brown eyes. She just said, "Abby and I thought it would be good to wake up with our guys." I just kissed her and we snuggled and went back to sleep for another hour or so.