I'm an Exhibitionist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't cum just yet and definitely not inside me, I want to swallow all of this!"

Ben removed his cock from inside me and said.

"I'll need to see that on video!" He smiled.

"And I'll need to see that ass tonguing!" I begged.

"We're at my house" Kris said as he pulled into his drive.

Kris got out of the car and opened the rear passenger door for me.

I got out of the wearing the Basque, stockings and high heels.

My tits were scooped out of the bra cups showing my piercings to great effect as the night chill and recent fucking had hardened my nipples dramatically.

The cool breeze wafted over my hairless mound as Kris sunk two fingers in my drenched pussy.

"Fucking soaking but still tight as fuck!" Kris stated.

"Let's get inside so you guys can get inside!" I teased.

Walking up the driveway we all held each other as the guys fingered my pussy and ass.

If his neighbours had looked outside they'd have seen a delight sight.

Kris opened his door, turned on the lights and we all headed inside as he closed the door behind us. We somehow made into the very spacious lounge with hands and fingers all over my body as I returned the compliment grabbing and rubbing as much cock as possible.

I was almost thrown on to the opulent black leather corner suite.

This thing must seat at least ten, it was immense. I was glad it was leather so I wouldn't need to worry about body fluids staining anywhere as the leather would wipe easy.

"Are you serious about us being able to film you?" Kris asked

"You can film and photo!" I replied "Do you have a video camera? Or do you want to use your iPhones?"

"I'll be back in a flash" Kris enthused.

With Kris out of the room Ben began to remove his clothes displaying a very impressive torso.

A six pack was clearly evident and he like Ben was totally hairless.

We kissed and felt each other's sexual areas.

My Basque had been tightened at the back without my even noticing.

My waist looked tiny in shiny black garment.

My tits were scooped out of the bra cups resting on the lower cup displaying my pierced erect nipples. I opened my legs and drew my knees toward my chest, placing my fingers inside my pussylips;

I pulled my cunt open for Ben's amusement.

Kris walked back into the lounge with a tripod, two digital cameras and a Sony Video camera.

He hooked all of the gear up and turned on his TV which displayed the lounge with all of us in it.

I turned my pussy directly to the camera as the lens zoomed in on my pussy.

"Both guys are going fuck this and fuck my ass. Then I'm going to swallow their loads and lick them back to full hardness!"

I pushed my fingers deep in my pussy and placed one long taloned nail inside my asshole.

Ben knelt between my legs and removed my fingers, replacing them with his enormous tongue.

His tongue slithered around my pussy-lips then snaked inside my cunt.

A few minutes of this ecstatic treatment then he repeated his party trick he did in the car, darting his tongue in and out of my ass and pussy.

I was coming and panting as I watched this event on the TV screen as his tongue owned me.

Kris feeling somewhat left out, knelt on the sofa with his crotch inches away from my face.

I turned to the camera and said.

"One guy is tonguing my cunt so I'll suck this guy's cock till we're ready to fuck! Pity there isn't more cocks to enjoy!"

Still looking at the camera I slowly placed the head of the cock in my mouth,

Licking the engorged bell end and stroking the length.

"It's good to suck and ex boyfriends cock now and again!" I whored.

All of this was for the benefit of the camera and obviously hubby when he gets to see it.

I sucked Kris' cock for a good 10 minutes while Ben turned my pussy and ass inside out with his delectable tongue.

At least every two minutes I had to remove Kris' cock as Ben sent me over the line repeatedly with his anaconda of a tongue.

I had lost count of the number of orgasms I had endured and I thought I would have been satisfied, but my pussy and ass were hungry for more, in fact they were downright greedy for more!

Ben leant up from licking my holes as I removed Kris' cock from my mouth.

"Who's fucking me first or shall we just go straight for Double penetration!" I said as I smiled wickedly at the camera.

Kris had the bigger of the two cocks so it seemed right that he should fuck my pussy and that Ben should take my ass.

Kris sat on the sofa as I straddled his thighs, lowering my pussy over his cock and shrouding it with my velvet cunt.

As his cock filled me to the brim he held my butt cheeks wide exposing my puckered ring to the camera.

Ben spat on his fingers and lubed my ass with his saliva.

I looked directly into the camera lens with Kris cock impaling me and said.

"What a gentleman lubing my ass before he fucks it!"

Ben positioned himself direct at my butt hole and slid his cock straight into my lubed ass.

Kris had a small remote in his hand and directed the lens into a close up of the actual double penetration.

My pussy and ass were on the TV screen being stretched wonderfully by two magnificent cocks.

The visual display brought me to orgasm as I rode both cocks like some filthy whore, screaming out loud for both cocks to fuck me and give me their spunk!

Kris pushed his cock as deep as it would go and rested the beast inside me as Ben continued to thrust in and out of my stretched asshole.

I kissed Kris slowly softly biting his lips as Ben ploughed my ass.

I turned my head slightly and Ben kissed my open mouth, exploring my inner depths with his enormous tongue.

Again another orgasm burst through me sending electric impulses all over my entire body. Ben said he was about to cum and Kris said he was on the verge also.

I instructed both guys to take out their cocks and sank over my tits and face.

Both cocks unplugged, I spread out on the sofa as both guys held their purple cocks in front of my face and began to masturbate furiously.

I would flick out my tongue on one of the cocks every now and then as the camera zoomed into face the first spurts from Kris' cock spewed onto my face.

I quickly opened my mouth for the rest of the forceful spurts to flow into my open mouth.

Licking his flagging erection Kris moved back onto the sofa just as Ben unleashed a steady stream of creamy white spunk.

Every single drop made it into my mouth as I performed and ass mouth blow job and swallowed every drip of Ben's thick spunk.

Looking directly into the camera I licked the semi erect cock and with my other hand I began to stroke Kris' semi.

"One thing is for sure, I will have to fuck and suck these cocks again as they feel divine and taste delicious!" as I ran my tongue up the entire length of Ben's cock.

Moving over toward Kris' cock I placed both semi erect cocks into my mouth and swirled my tongue around the ever growing glans.

"I need to get these hard as I'm desperate to be fucked in all holes again!" I delivered

Kris eased off the sofa and stood directly behind me.

My gaping ass and pussy on full display he eased his now erect cock deep into my stinging ass.

The palm of his right hand smacked my right butt cheek quite forcefully leaving my butt stinging and tingling.

"You're such a dirty slut. You're not leaving here until you're stinking of spunk!"

He smacked my ass once more and then proceeded to ride the ass off me.

Ben placed his cock in my screaming mouth and the guys spit roasted me for about twenty minutes.

I came twice during this onslaught and they were deep belly busting orgasms.

I was incredibly vocal during this session.

At first it was for the camera and my husband's benefit, but I got more and more into the role of dirty slut, that it just flowed out of me naturally.

"When you guys cum take some photos of us and then I'll change into another stripper outfit for you!"

"Do a striptease and we'll film you!" said Kris

Kris stopped fucking my ass long enough to let Ben get into position on the sofa and slide his cock into my vacant pussy.

I nestled onto Ben's cock as Kris fucked my ass with wild abandon.

Ben began to kiss me and his snake slid into my mouth.

I began to suck on his tongue as though it were a cock.

Ben's hands began to pay great attention to my pierced nipples as a huge orgasm swept through me. Kris said he was coming and was giving to empty his seed in my ass.

Ben indicated that he also was about to let fly.

I pushed my ass and pussy down on both cocks as their hot seed emptied inside me in complete unison.

Lifting my head back to allow me to breathe through this sexual frenzy I throatily begged them to empty their cocks deep inside me.

Both cocks kept emptying spunk into my holes for what seemed an eternity.

I continuously rode both cocks till they slid out of my cream-pied holes.

The smell of spunk filled the room as both guys, now out of me, lay back and watched me play with the cum in both of my holes.

Slipping my long nailed fingers in and out of both holes playing with the delightful cream pies,

I looked over at the guys and said.

"I'll freshen up and you two decide what outfit I do my striptease in and then fuck me in afterwards!"

Kris showed me where his bathroom was.

I removed my Basque, stockings and high heels and took a long luxurious shower.

As I stepped out of the shower, Kris handed me a soft towel and wrapped it around me.

"We've selected an outfit for which is laid out on my bed. Ben and I will wait in the Lounge for you. Do you want some music on?"

"Yeah a little sexy R&B music will be splendid!"

I walked into Kris' bedroom.

One wall was ceiling to floor mirrors facing the four poster bed which was the main focal point in the Bedroom.

Looks like Kris is still a serious player in the fucking stakes.

My outfit was indeed laid out on the bed. The guys had chosen a PVC Waspie with matching quarter cup PVC Bra.

My spiked high heel stroppy shoes I'd worn earlier were there also along with a shiny back pair of seamed stockings with elbow length soft black leather opera gloves.

The boys had chosen well.

I placed the PVC lingerie on my freshly douched body attaching the seamed stockings to the garter straps on the Waspie.

Slipping my stockinged toes into the stroppy slut shoes, I then pulled the opera gloves over my arms. I noticed the guys had never placed a thong or g string on the bed, but then after what we'd just done it did seem an exercise in futility.

I opened my handbag and applied my makeup, ensuring it was dark eye lids and rouged cheeks, looking as slutty as I possibly could.

I applied a large amount of lip gloss, tousled my hair and took one long look at my reflection.

My tits were jutting forward and my tan looked magnificent, outlined by the shiny black PVC I looked a total slut.

Very much like a whore ready to fuck her clients.

My pussy was still tingling from our earlier antics and the look I'd just engineered wasn't damping my libido in the slightest. I moved out of the bedroom and walked toward the lounge.

I gave a light knock on the door and told the guys to turn the music on and get the camera ready.

The music filled the room as I opened the lounge door and stepped inside in all my PVC glory.

The guys had a camera each and were taking snaps of me.

I played to the camera, taking up various posing positions, displaying my breasts in some shots, a brief glimpse of my shaved pussy in others.

I sat on a swivel chair and opened my legs revealing my slit and hole to the cameras.

The guys clicked away as I continued to play up to the cameras.

Kris still had the video remote control and ensured that the video lens followed me around the room, as I gyrated and twirled my private dance for my fuck friends.

My dance continued for about ten more minutes as I made sure both guys and all cameras got a good look at my open pussy and my spread ass.

The guys put the cameras down and we resumed our fuck fest. I lay on my back as Kris crawled between my legs and slid his magnificent cock deep inside my pussy. I looked directly into the camera as he fucked my cunt ferociously and said.

"His cock is brilliant and I'm going to take his spunk deep in my pussy. Watch as he stretches my cunt-lips to the max. He really knows how to use this cock and bring me to orgasm. I feel like a real dirty slut lying underneath him while he tears my pussy up! This guy loves my shaved pussy and my tight asshole. I'm going to give it to him and his friend regularly from now on. I think I'm in love with their cocks!"

This was said for my husband's benefit but it also did the trick on Kris.

He kissed me deeply then emptied the entire contents of his balls deep inside my pussy.

I could feel my cervix opening to receive all of his hot seed.

Kris climbed off me and Ben slid right inside instantly.

Ben kissed me with those gorgeous lips and his fantastic tongue snaking its way around my mouth. Ben fucked me slowly, giving me his entire length, in and out, in and out, fucking me, and devouring my cunt.

I placed my seamed stockinged legs around his waist and met every thrust he delivered.

My panting and breathing became more intense as Ben fucked me with wild abandon.

Looking into the camera I moaned softly as Ben fucked my pussy.

"This cock is divine and must be enjoyed regularly. I will fuck him and his friend together sometimes and other times just the two of us. His tongue is long and he knows how to lick my pussy and rim my ass. I'll be taking his two incredible lengths quite often so get ready for my cunt licked to an inch of its life. I'll also be sucking his cock when he comes to get his and his friends spunk in my mouth, just where it should be!"

Ben hinted that his balls were about to empty when I moved from beneath him, holding his almost erupting cock in my black leather opera gloves, slowly guiding his meat into my mouth as the spurts of fresh spunk flowed into my open and willing mouth.

Tonguing his exploding cock, I made sure the camera caught every spurt as I gulped his entire load hungrily.

I looked into the camera one last time and said

"It's now time for me and the guys to have some private time while we have a nice slow fuck and end the evening with a nice double penetration. I hope you enjoy this show!"

The camera was switched off and I and the guys did have a little slow fucking with both guys leaving cream pies in my ass and pussy.

I took another shower to clean myself off and put my Basque and stockings back on, placing my feet back into the spiked heel slut shoes and finally pulled the shiny black thong onto my well fucked pussy.

The guys had packed my bags and handed me a DVD of our fuck with all of the photographs they took of me.

A long lingering Kiss from each guy as I put on my Bolero jacket.

The guys gave me their numbers and email addresses, one last sexy kiss and feel, then I made my way into my car for the short journey home.

I gave hubby a text saying I would be home in about ten minutes with a nice surprise.

The drive home ended almost as quickly as it had begun and I pulled into my driveway.

As I got out of the car wearing my Basque and stockings, hubby opened the door.

"This looks interesting!" Hubby smiled looking at my stockinged legs walking up our drive.

Handing him the DVD I said.

"Oh it's very interesting!"

12