I'm Loving It Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments of silence pass, and I just keep caressing both men, feeling the different texture of their muscles, letting my mind ponder the strangeness of this moment and how I got here. Thinking about how turned on I feel, and wondering if I should let them both fuck me right now. Is that what would make this moment feel better?

"Listen... Steve is my man, Miko. Whatever he wants to see me do, I will pretty much do. At least, I think so. I'm not going to cheat on him again, no matter what. I just feel like it's okay with him and me if I..." I trail off, not sure what I think is okay. I think about it and come to a conclusion. "I just think it's okay with him sometimes when he wants to see me be sexy with someone else. And I like that too. But if he never wants me to do that again, then I won't. So I can't say I feel the same way you feel, but I know that I love you, ya know? I care about you. I don't want to feel like our friendship has to end or anything. But I also can't be your woman, because I belong to Steve."

Steve squeezes my shoulder, where his hand is resting, and then his fingers rub along it in a loving, caressing way. And I know that he is somehow thanking me for saying that.

"Baby, I really love you," Steve says. "I really utterly love you. And I almost lost you by being a jackass. And if you really love me back, then everything feels okay to me." He stops talking, and his words hang in the air and I think about how much he just admitted. I have something to say, but he talks again before I get the nerve up. "I really liked watching you and Miko. I could see your love for him and it was so hot. When you decided to fuck him, I could've stopped it, but I was lost in it. I felt like I was almost a part of it, you know? I was more turned on by your love and appreciation for him during sex than I was by the blowjob. So I guess, in the end, I'm just hoping you really want to stay with me." Another pause.

"I do," I tell him, squeezing him close and leaning up to kiss him. "I love you so much Steve. You are such a beautiful man, and I'm thankful for everything you showed me tonight." And we kiss passionately, tonguing, grabbing each other's flesh, happy to belong to each other.

"You know what," Miko says, while we are kissing, and we don't stop. "I think you guys are so hot together. I love seeing your love. I don't know, it's crazy man. I want your woman to be mine, but really I want what y'all have with each other. And I just gotta say thank you for giving me what you did. It's fuckin crazy, man. I mean... you just sat in there, right?" He points at the closet and I can see his arm in my periphery. "You were just in there watching us, and that shit was not just okay—it was turning you on? Right?"

Steve breaks the kiss. "Hell yeah it turned me on!" He grins and Miko and Miko grins back.

"I don't know what to say," Miko says. "It was cool. I could definitely hang out with y'all as friends I think. It might be weird because I'd still want to bang your girl."

"Okay, well that's where we are now," Steve says. "Either we just fucking say 'hey nice meeting you', or else we actually go somewhere deeper with it, for her sake, and my sake, and yours. I think I'd like to see that."

Miko sits there, considering the whole idea. And then he reaches out a hand to Steve. "Okay, man," he says. "I really appreciate you sharing your woman with me for as long as you guys are into it."

And Steve shakes Miko's hand in his own and thanks him for enjoying me and pleasing me. And I'm in the middle of this, not really knowing how to act, but happy that something deep and human just transpired, and feeling like I have a part in it all that I still don't comprehend.

"Listen," Miko says. "I don't mean to weird you guys out, but if y'all are interested, there's a party I heard about on the base in two weeks. It's not your normal kind of party at all. There's no single guys allowed. It's just couples who are...." He trails off. "...into kinky sex," he finishes. Then he laughs. "Look, I've never been to one. I was hoping to take Rorie to it, because it sounds like a fun time, and I don't have a woman. But if y'all want to go—she's allowed to bring us both, cuz these people are freaky like that."

I look at Steve, because it's an odd request, and Miko never mentioned it to me, and this whole encounter is ridiculous. I'm not really interested in the idea, but I want to know Steve's thoughts.

Steve looks at me, and because I know him I know he's seriously considering the idea. Then a callous shit-eating grin slides onto his face. "I think it sounds fun," he says. "Let's all go together."

And I blurt out something that I'm not sure of, "I think my friend Tamara will be your date!"

To be continued

12