I'm Portland Bound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of long, slow strokes, I pull out and slide my shaft along her backdoor. I rub my cock back and forth along her tight O-ring. The lube assists my movement as I glide along her rear crease.

"Oooh, that feels delicious Rob. Press your thumb into my backdoor as you fuck me. I want both holes to be filled."

I pull away, line up my cock with her cunt lips again and slide back into the deep recess. I use the lubricant to slide my thumb back and forth over her sphincter as my cock saws away at her pussy. Her inner flesh feels even hotter and wetter than before. I replace my thumb with one finger and then two fingers sliding in and out of her anus.

"I love it when you stick your fingers in my ass."

I ease my digits past the second knuckle until my fingers are buried deep in her ass. I feel my hard cock slide back and forth through the thin membrane of skin. I rotate my fingers as I work my cock back and forth.

Denise flexes her ass and traps my fingers. Her fleshy ass cheeks surround my hand. I resume pumping my cock in and out. Between deep breaths, she moans her approval.

The double stimulation drives us both closer to orgasm. Denise's cum lubricates my cock allowing me to easily slide within her tight folds. I keep my fingers buried deep in her backdoor as I increase my thrusts. Denise grips the couch and screams as her second climax sweeps over her body. Her legs shake and her upper torso spasms. I pull my fingers out from her bunghole and hold tight to her hips as she rides out another orgasm bent over.

Denise slumps over the arm of the couch and pulls away from my cock, she tells me her legs feel like jelly. I keep hold of her hips while she catches her breath. My cock remains hard and ready to burst.

"Give me a second and then stick that hard cock back where it belongs."

Denise stands up for a moment and I reach around to cup her breasts in my hands. I massage her huge tits while she breathes deeply. After a few more minutes, she turns her head looking for a kiss and I oblige. Finally, she bends over the couch and urges me to fill her up. I glide shaft between her swollen pussy lips and bottom out with my hips pressed into her ass. I stop and savor the feeling of being surrounded by Denise's tight, wet cunt. She flexes her inner flesh as if to tell me to get busy.

I grab Denise by the hips and piston my cock in and out. She grunts each time I press into her ass. Denise encourages me to go faster. I realize I won't last long, and I tell her so.

"Don't worry baby, I want your spunk now. Cum all over my ass."

I feel my cock throb as my balls tighten; a sure sign my orgasm is close. After a few more thrusts, I pull out and rapidly stroke my shaft, gripping my cock as tight as I can. I love the feeling that engulfs my body just before I release my load.

"Give it to me babe."

Denise's sweet voice triggers my orgasm and I shoot several ropes of thick cum all over her ass cheeks. I move my cock side to side so I can cover both cheeks with as much spunk as I can muster. My legs buckle and I nearly fall on top of Denise, however I maintain my balance just enough to dribble the last remaining cum onto her bum.

"Oh, gawd Rob, that was a huge load. I feel your warm jizz all over my ass. Go ahead and rub it all around my rear. I want my favorite lotion to coat me."

As soon as my head clears, I use both hands to spread my cum all around Denise's skin. I run my fingers up her ass crease and even dip a finger into her tight sphincter. Denise purrs as I massage her 'favorite lotion' into her lovely ass.

With my job completed, I grab a nearby blanket and settle down on the couch with Denise and cuddle. We are both famished and relish this quiet time. Videos continue to play on the television, but we don't pay attention. Our bodies and souls are satisfied.

"That was so good, you made me cum twice. Thank you so much. I certainly wasn't expecting this when I pulled into the driveway. I am so happy you were on your porch."

"I agree, this was unexpected. I was a bit worked up and was going to use my Fleshlight to calm me down. This was a much better idea."

"Oh, you and that Fleshlight! I mean, really! I have told you before that anytime I'm available, I'm much more fun than that sex device."

"You've got that right Denise, but I'm the one who should be thanking you."

"Oh, by the way, I was talking with my mom earlier and she said to say hi to her daughter's favorite neighbor. And yes, she still wants you to move back to Des Moines to be her personal massage therapist. You certainly made an impression on her. I, of course, said no way."

"I don't think I could ever leave the west coast. I know I could never leave the comfort I'm feeling right now. Although, you know she was quite the sexy neighborhood surprise. Maybe a visit?"

Denise grabs my cock as I lay next to her and tells me she doesn't want to risk it.

"If she wants to play with this cock, she'll just have to fly out here."

"Speaking of flying, I got a call tonight from Don and Jen up in Portland. They want me to fly up there for a visit. They are the couple that sold you this house. I don't think you ever met them."

"Yep, when I bought the house, everything was done through the realtors. Are they a nice couple?"

"Yeah, they are. I told you how we use to look out for each other when we were gone on trips, and how we built the pass-through gate so I could use the pool."

"And tell me, was Jen as neighborly as I am?"

Once again, Denise squeezes my cock with her remark. I tell her, unfortunately no, although I had many sexy thoughts about Jen over the years. I said she would wear skimpy bikinis that she filled out rather well and I could swear, she was always trying to get a rise out of me. I don't mention the fact that I would spy on her when she was naked in the backyard.

"Well, I bet that Flashlight got a lot of use."

Denise laughs so hard she almost falls off the couch. I grab her and hold her tight; my hand reaches around to cup her boobs.

"Hey Denise, are you free next Tuesday, would you mind taking me to the airport? I think that's your day off."

"It is, and yes, I'll be happy to take you. Especially, after you took such good care of me tonight. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky with Jen next week. Maybe she'll model that itsy bitsy bikini for you."

"Will you stop it. I may still be worn out from tonight."

With that said, Denise and I continue to cuddle on the couch and doze off.

12