I'm Running on Empty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mister Colton?"

"Yes."

"You can also wash my back."

"Only if you wash mine first."

She was still laughing as she walked into the bathroom.

****

This was one woman who knew how to suck a cock.

I returned from the gift shop in the lobby and Ziba called out to me, asking me through the open door to get undressed and please join her in the tub.

Undressing quickly, I sauntered in holding the disposable razor in one hand and the shaving cream with the other.

I wore nothing but a smile.

She smiled too me but her eyes were glued on my hanging tube steak.

"I like what I see" she laughed as she patted the side of the tub where she wanted me to sit.

I did as she asked, my feet in the water, and without preamble she knelt between my legs, sharing out loud "I've missed this."

And without another word, Ziba went to town on my cock.

She didn't remain silent; Ziba did a running commentary as she blew me.

Between licks, sucks, kisses, and many other uses of her tongue, lips, mouth, teeth and fingers, she shared with me how much she loved to suck cock, how big I was, when the last time she'd been able to suck, that she enjoyed swallowing, the bigger the load the better; that she would blow me whenever I wanted, wherever I was, she would come and suck me.

If I wanted her to suck other men she would do without hesitation. She would fuck other men as well, but only in her pussy and they had to wear condoms. As for other women, she would do whatever I asked her to do, no questions asked.

Her blow job was fantastic and I was on the verge of skull fucking her to climax when she took her mouth off my cock and said to me "You are my Master and Catherine is my Mistress. Whatever you ask shall be done by me. I have only one request, if I may."

I brushed her hair behind her ear and replied "What is it?"

She responded by French kissing my cock for a full minute which brought me to the brink of coming, and then she pulled her mouth off and said "Only you can be in my ass, okay? No other men."

I smiled and said, "Agreed."

With that Ziba took me all the way into her mouth and for the first time, into her throat and she massaged my cock not just with her tongue but she swallowed, each time making sure to maximize my pleasure until I came, shaking and groaning, right down her throat.

I climaxed for what seemed like minutes.

Smiling, Ziba opened her mouth to show me her treasure, a small part of my salty load on her tongue and then she swallowed.

I heard a gulp.

There was no pushback, no retching, and no grimace.

Her eyes sparkling, Ziba ran her tongue around her mouth and swallowed again.

And then she did it a third time, finally getting all of it down.

Then, she leaned up and said "Kiss me. Please Master."

I did, and as our smiles melted into a French kiss, she groaned deeply into my mouth.

I tasted semen, so what.

It was my semen.

Ziba groaned as our kiss deepened and she pulled me into her as our tongues made love.

She was a great kisser with the right combination of tongue, pressure and motion.

My cock was between her ample breasts and somehow she was able to get a little motion going and even though I had just emptied my balls into her, I started to stiffen again.

When our lips parted, Ziba and I stayed close and holding my face she whispered to me "I like to get kissed before I get fucked" and we both burst out laughing.

I did shave her, I did fuck her, and I took her ass just like she wanted, plus I did a lot more with Ziba, the co-pilot of the plane and a few other ladies of a certain age as you shall see in the next chapter of Running on Empty.

****

Jack Colton will return shortly.