I'm Such A Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert stood and watched his daughter-in-law, wide-eyed with lust. Stephen, from behind the curtains, watched with an equal amount of lust.

PART 3

======

Kevin left for work early the next morning. Aimee kissed him goodbye and felt terribly guilty. Once again she promised herself that what happened with Robert would never happen again. Trying not to think about it, Aimee buried herself in chores. Robert behaved when she drew him a bath, as he seemed tired and didn't proposition her. Probably all the excitement from the previous day wore him out, Aimee assumed, which she felt was a good thing. She didn't know if she'd be able to resist his big cock.

Once Robert was in the bath Aimee set about to gathering up bed sheets for the day's wash. Knocking on Stephen's door there was no answer, so Aimee assumed her brother-in-law hadn't come home the night before. Probably partied all night and stayed at a friend's, she thought, and entered to fetch the bedding.

When Aimee pulled back the quilt from Stephen's bed, she noticed a small quarter-sized pool of sticky looking fluid on his sheet. 'Oh my god.' she thought, freezing in place. She stared for a long time, then noticed other (older) stains on Stephen's sheets. Her brother-in-law had been masturbating quite frequently, by the looks of things, and the fresh pool looked like Stephen had just jerked off that morning. Maybe he had been home, and left already...

Aimee felt her breath catch, and then a familiar feeling between her legs. "Get a hold of yourself... it's just semen." She told herself. But something had been awakened within Aimee the previous day. Something sexual and dirty that was hard for her to deny or switch off. The flutter in her pussy every time she did something taboo made it nearly impossible to control. Aimee licked her lips, then reached out to scoop up a dollop of Stephen's cum off the sheet. She looked at it a moment, as it dripped down her finger, then licked it off. It tasted pungent and naughty, so she scooped up more and sucked it off her fingers, quickly cleaning the sheet of the foul cum. By the time she was finished, Aimee was breathing heavy and her pussy was soaked with arousal. She had to relieve herself.

Lying on Stephen's bed, right on his stained sheets, Aimee pushed down her shorts and began rubbing her clit. "Oh my god I'm such a slut." she said to herself out loud. "I'm a filthy fucking whore... oh god...what's wrong with me..."

In the throes of orgasm, Aimee caught the image of someone standing in the bedroom doorway. It was Stephen, a towel around his waist and fresh out of the shower. He was staring wide-eyed at his sister-in-law as she masturbated on his bed. "Sis...?"

"Stephen!" Aimee sat up sharply, lifting a leg to conceal her soaking pussy. "I thought you were gone... oh my god..."

"I saw you." Stephen said quietly, still just standing and staring.

"What?"

"I saw you last night, with my father, on the balcony."

"Oh god, Stephen. It wasn't what it looked like..."

"It looked like you were sucking his cock."

"I just meant... I didn't mean for that to happen. It was a mistake. Please Stephen, please don't tell Kevin. It's not going to happen anymore."

"I won't tell him, but it's going to cost you."

"How much?" Aimee asked, reaching down to her shorts to pull them back up.

"Don't do that..." Stephen said, stepping forward. "I don't want money."

"No Stephen, please. Your father and I... we were a mistake. Don't make me...oh my god..." Aimee gasped when Stephen let his towel fall to a puddle on the floor, revealing his erection. He appeared even bigger than his father, and less wrinkled with age. It was young and beautiful, she thought, and suddenly her pussy was on fire.

"I think you want it. I heard you last night telling 'daddy' what a whore you are. Now I find you on my bed masturbating and moaning like a bitch in heat."

"We can't, Stephen... your brother, please..."

"Fuck my brother." Stephen said, stepping closer to Aimee and the bed. "He's so busy impressing father he obviously can't even take care of his own wife."

"No, it's not like that. Please Stephen, don't make me. I promised myself I wouldn't cheat on him anymore."

"Look at you Aimee, you can't take your eyes off my cock. I can tell you want it."

Reaching for Aimee's legs, Stephen yanked her shorts away and cast them to the floor. She struggled slightly as he pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, "No Stephen, you can't! Please, I'll give you a handjob or anything else. You can't stick that thing inside me, it's too... no...no!"

Stephen pushed her legs apart, pinning Aimee's thighs apart. His entrance was rough, but his erection slid in due to the fact that Aimee was already soaking wet from her masturbations. He grunted like an animal, "...uhn...you're wet...so fucking hot....so good."

Aimee squirmed on the bed as her brother-in-law invaded her womanhood, "Oh god, your thing...it's so big. Stop, please...oh...oh...oh fuck, oh god..."

"You fucking whore." Stephen spat, thrusting into Aimee with force, "You love my big dick don't you."

Aimee thrashed about, completely filled by Stephens enormous erection. "Uhn! Uhn!" she moaned, grunting and gasping, "Yes, yes Stephen, fuck me, oh god, so good, so big. Fuck me with your big cock..."

Stephen pushed Aimee's shirt up, revealing her flopping breasts. He grabbed handfuls of them, squeezing and kneading as he fucked his cock into her like a piston. "You're so fucking hot, sis, oh shit. I've wanted to do this for so long... is my cock better than your husband's?"

"Yes!"

"Say it, you nasty slut..."

"Yes, Stephen... god yes. Your cock is amazing...!"

"Tell me I'm better than my brother, say it!"

"Unh...! Yes baby, you're so much bigger than Kevin, oh fuck, I'm turning into such a dirty whore... fuck me... fuck me with your massive thing... make me a dirty fucking whore..." Aimee writhed in orgasm, her pussy hot and leaking its sticky arousal around Stephen's cock.

"Can't believe I'm in my sister's cunt...unh...unh... filthy cunt..."

"Don't cum inside me..." Aimee gasped, sensing that her brother was close. "Please... no, Stephen don't...! "

"Uhhhhnnnnnnn......!!!" Stephen groaned, burying himself as deeply as he could within Aimee, his orgasm spilling into her. He collapsed upon her and his hips started to buck with the power of his cum, pumping Aimee full of his sperm. "Oh god..." he gasped, "Oh fuck, that was so good. I'm sorry...shit. I couldn't help myself from cumming, you're so damn sexy Aimee."

Aimee wrapped her arms around Stephen, holding him tightly through his orgasm, letting him empty his pleasure deep into her womanhood. "It's okay baby, I won't get pregnant... I don't think I'll get pregnant. Just don't tell Kevin, you can't tell your brother about this."

"I won't." Stephen promised, peeling his sweaty body off Aimee's. As he unsheathed himself from her pussy, Aimee groaned a little in disappointment. His cock felt so good inside her...

"I didn't know you were so nasty, sis. Damn."

"I didn't either." Aimee replied, sitting up and pushing a hand through her hair, untangling it. "I don't know what has come over me, honestly. You and your father are so big... I just get so crazy."

Stephen sat beside Aimee on the bed, and kissed her hotly. "I want you again, sis."

Aimee didn't mind the kiss. She liked the attention in fact, but "I can't, Stephen. I have to go tend to your father. He'll be done with his bath soon. And I can't keep cheating on Kevin like this, it's not moral."

Stephen took Aimee's hand and moved it to his softening penis. Even in that state it was as big as Kevin when fully erect, "Come on sis." he whispered, kissing Aimee's neck. "You know you want it."

Aimee closed her eyes, trying to fight the inner slut she had discovered. Stephen's cock felt to good in her hand. So big and potent... there was no use fighting it. "Tonight." she replied, "I'll find you."

12