Image of Perfection Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand that had struck her now enclosed around her throat, tight enough to frighten her but not so clenching as to cut off her air supply. His face was next to hers again, beside her ear but not in the sensual way as before. His voice did come out breathy though, as he said angrily, "This is not for you. You are not to enjoy this."

His words hurt more than his hands could. Aeriel had always known that it was vain of her to expect any more than physical satisfaction from her Master, but to have the truth laid so terribly bare before her made her stomach churn.

She felt him moving again, pulling back at his same slow pace, and stalling for just a moment when he had withdrawn as much as he could. Rather than the steady return however, he jammed back into her pussy forcefully, giving her cause to grimace and grunt. His hand remained around her throat as some sort of perverse reminder that none of this was her idea, and he pulled his hips away for another go.

The enthusiasm he had for their union didn't seem at all hindered by the brief pause Aeriel's moan has caused. In fact he appeared to have even more fervor, his grip on her neck tightening every few strokes, but relaxing as she gasped for air. His assaults came with such force that Aeriel could feel a stinging, tingling sensation in her inner thighs, where his pelvis slapped against her repeatedly.

She was somewhat thankful that the momentum could not go on indefinitely as he began to slow to a speed closer to his previous timing. The familiar rocking came back, but this time now accented by a little pelvic jab at the end of each stroke, satisfying some primal need in her Master for dominance. Aeriel couldn't mind this, as it forced him just that much deeper, stimulating her in a new and unexpected way each time.

His rasping breath came labored once more, and as his muscles grew more tired he rested more of his weight on Aeriel's body. Soon, his head was beside hers again, and she felt the return of heat with each exhalation. Whether he was unaware or unmoved by what this did to her, Aeriel was simply content to take pleasure in the sensations it brought to mind.

Their bodies, both slick with sweat, dried wax long since forgotten, rubbed against one another. Aeriel did her best to remain still, but knew that her body was not heeding the commands. Her Master's tempo became steadily more chaotic as his climax approached. He began to buck and jerk at irregular intervals, tensing and flexing his muscles errantly.

Aeriel noticed when his thrusts simply became a hungry grinding. He stopped pulling out of her and began to just roll his hips back and forth against her pelvis. This new tactic caused a constant pressure against her clit, and hastened the speed at which she could feel his shaft sliding against her moist inner walls. Coupled with the hot panting against her neck, now coarsely arduous, Aeriel's breath too became short and shallow.

In one way or another her orgasm had been building since the moment her Master stepped into her chambers, and now being so close to it she could hardly contain herself. Her arms struggled against the ropes as she tried to embrace him, unsuccessfully. Her legs and hips forcefully pressed back into his thrusts, but were entirely pinned under his unyielding weight. She battled with her surrounding to have some influence over her oncoming climax, but there was no way. Out of frustration, arousal, and satisfaction, she began to moan again.

Her Master's entire body clenched all at once. His hips slammed downward into her, his chin buried into her shoulder, and his hand tightened around her throat, silencing the screaming moan that was just beginning. As Aeriel felt her own orgasm wash through every fiber of her being, she also could feel his cock inside of her spasm, and hot semen flood into her. It was like an explosion within an explosion, each fueling the other and causing her entire body to be alight with release from the agony of desire.

She gasped for breath against the hand that restricted her, struggling for consciousness as she did not wish to miss a moment of this pleasure. Her vaginal walls tensed and writhed against the unrelenting shaft inside, even as it continued to spew jet after jet of cum. She felt as if her pussy were hungrily swallowing the sperm, pulling it toward her womb. She even tried to push against him once more, as if she could somehow take an even greater volume of cock into her.

Aeriel shuddered repeatedly as satisfaction ebbed over her body again and again. She squeezed her knees together as best she could, hugging her Master's flank between her thighs, and bent her elbows as she again impulsively attempted to enfold him within her arms.

Meanwhile his thrusts had slowed, and on the final plunge he stopped with his dick as deep as it would go. His arms relaxed and he slumped forward, releasing Aeriel's throat as his weight fell entirely upon her. He simply lay there, gasping for breath.

She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. In her mind she could envision what they looked like from another perspective; she was lying on her back, arms and legs splayed out on the soft bedding, head tilted to the side without a pillow and curly brown hair fanned out above her. He was pressing down and into her, his chest crushing hers as they both huffed in great swallows of air. His knees and elbows were slightly bent, and his arms had somewhat casually slipped under hers, entwining their bodies.

It was impossible for Aeriel to ignore the feelings that coursed through her as she thought of how they looked together. She took a deep breath, straining to fill her lungs as her expanding chest lifted her Master just a little. Exhaling she released a soft, blissful purr, at the same time feeling her Master's breath against her shoulder.

There were several precious moments that followed just like this one, and Aeriel would have been content to remain here. She could feel his softening member inside of her being gently massaged by her pussy as was given a few moments to relax. Deep remorse filled her as it all ended, her Master abruptly lifting himself on his arms and casually stepping to the ground. She didn't open her eyes.

He moved to the door and spat an order in his own language. Aeriel recognized it, having heard this in the past. He was announcing that he was finished. The door swung open, and closed as he walked through it. Now, there was only silence.

Aeriel breathed a little easier. She languidly stretched her legs, which were sore from being restricted for so long, wiggling her toes. The routine from this point on was well known to her. In a moment or so a nursemaid would show up to clean her and take away the sheets. It had been humiliating at first, but she had been through so much in these past years that it hardly mattered to her now.

As she reflected on her past, she closed her eyes and yawned. Allowing her limbs to become dead weight, she breathed deeply and relished in the more recent memory of her Master's quivering muscles and uneven respiration as he was atop of her. She knew that it was just her imagination, but she felt as if there had been a deeper connection somehow.

With these strange, sweet thoughts, she drifted to sleep, her legs still spread wide. A small trickle of semen escaped her slit and ran down the crack of her ass, the majority of it still being held within her. No attendant came to clean or release her.

12