Immersion Therapy

Story Info
Shy virgin guy is subjected to unorthodoxed therapy.
3k words
4.32
41.8k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers

This is my first story on here. Let me know what you think. I was kind of working through some of my own issues with this story.

***

"Patient Sean Jones presents with several issues. Firstly, he clings to old fashioned ideas of sex and gentlemanliness. He is 24, exceptionally handsome, and has never had sex. He believes in waiting till marriage. Which is a quaint idea, but it is holding him back with relationships. Part of this old fashioned type of behavior also keeps him from even approaching women he is attracted to. He was taught from an early age that most guys are neanderthals that constantly harass women for sex. He tries to be the perfect gentlemen that doesn't act like all of the other guys. Lastly, he has major body issues. Up until 3 years ago, he had been 50 pounds overweight and in bad health. He has reversed all of that, but he still focuses on the little bit of fat that still clings to his love handles. He struggles with the idea of women finding him attractive.

The treatment plan won't be easy. But I have a radical idea that will be a massive conspiracy of many individuals to accomplish. And Sean can't know for a second that it is all fake. This should be interesting."

-Dr. Jane Stuart Ph.D/Psy.D

It's going to be a good day, I can feel it. It was saturday morning and I was getting ready to go to the gym. I had a 10 A.M. Yoga Class Followed by an hour of lifting. Then I had to go to the mall, followed by the park where I was going kayaking, and then I was invited to a board game night by someone that I met in my therapist's office.

It would be nice to have someone to do this with, but that's why I keep busy. To drown out the loneliness. But first stop for the day, the smoothie shop.

The place is a nice locally owned smoothie, tea, and coffee place called "Mr. Marvels Marvelous Elixirs". Obviously from the name, it had an old timey general store theme. Or, at least it did. Somehow, overnight it would seem, the sign had changed. It was now called Ms. Marvels Marvels.

"That's weird." I thought, but went in anyways.

That's when I found out what Ms Marvels Marvels were. There was a very attractive butt in a thong pointed straight at me. Attached to that gorgeous butt was a woman, about my age, bent over stocking some things in the cold shelving.

When she heard the door chime, she turned and looked over her shoulder and said, "Good Morning Tom!"

I couldn't answer at first. I was trying desperately to keep my eyes locked on hers. Finally, I managed to say, "I'm sorry, what? My name's Sean."

She stood and turned to face me, which surprisingly made it even more difficult to look her in the eyes. She was wearing a white triangle bikini, her nipples were rock hard and leaving clear imprints. Her breasts themselves were about the size of grapefruits.

She smiled and said, "I'm just kidding with you. You look alot like a young Tom Cruise."

I smiled and blushed even more, then I remembered what was standing in front of me. Another waitress in a bikini walked by between us back behind the counter. "I'm sorry, did I miss something?"

She smiled and looked down, "Sorry, you must of not heard, the owner is trying something new. Hot girls serving hot coffee in hot bikinis." The last part she said in mock fanfare of what I'm guessing the owner said. "It's not really anything knew, but new to this area."

Suddenly, she appeared to notice her erect nipples. "Oh, sorry, I guess they got a little cold in the freezer." She then shoved her hands under her bikini and rubbed her nipples to warm them up.

I felt like my neck was about to snap trying to keep my eyes on her face. She pulled her hands out, and then pulled the left triangle about an inch away from her body and blew down onto her nipple. I didn't see anything, but I was most definitely hard as a rock.

She looked up at me and smiled as she released her bikini back into place. "It's ok, you can look, that's what they are there for."

"I... Um... I..." Was all I could say.

She walked up to me and gently patted me on the right cheek and said, "Your cute. What do you want to drink?" With that she walked back behind the counter. I couldn't keep my eyes from jumping up and down between her butt and side boob as she walked behind the counter.

I stepped up and looked at the menu on the wall. I knew what I wanted, but that felt like the only safe place to look.

"Strawberry protein smoothie, please."

"Excellent choice. You about to go workout?"

"Yea, I go every saturday morning.

The barista looked me up and down and smiled. "I can tell."

Yet again I blushed and instinctively looked down meaning to simply avert my eyes. The direction I accidently chose was down, at her breasts. I immediately looked back of at her eyes and she smiles kindly at me. "I'll have this right up for you."

"Thanks." I move off to the side to let the next person in line order.

The next person in line is an attractive blonde in her early thirties. She's wearing black yoga pants and a light contoured jacket. Her first words instantly grab my attention. "You have a great butt, do you squat?" She's talking to the barista who was just bending over to get something out of the cabinet.

"Yes, I do, thanks for noticing." She poses and flexes her butt a couple times. I don't realise that I'm staring as well. "It's super tight, do you want to feel it?"

"Absolutely, would you mind?"

"Not at all. I like showing it off." The barista walks around the counter and turns and faces her butt to the patron and myself. I'm transfixed at this point.

The patron immediately grabs the woman's butt and, for lack of a better term, molests it. My breath is coming in short spurts at this sight.

"I think he likes it too." The barista says, looking at me.

"I'm... umm... No, I mean yes, I mean, I should probably go."

"No, come here and feel it. I want another fitness buff to give me their honest opinion about it."

I hem and haw for several seconds before the barista begins to act offended, "What, do you think my but is gross or something?"

"No! Not at all. It's a very... pretty butt." I cringe at my awkward choice of words.

"Then come over here and touch it and tell me what you think."

Feeling trapped between two awkward places, I inch towards her. I stick a single finger out and gently poke it a few times. "Yea, feels great."

"I hope you don't poke your girlfriend with that much timidity." The two woman laugh.

"I... I don't have a girlfriend." I admit.

"Then you have nothing to worry about." Says the patron, as she grabs both my hands and makes me grobe the barista's butt.

At first the patron was doing all of the work making my hands work into the supple flesh. But at some point, that I didn't notice, the patron's hands left and I was left groping her of my own accord. I'm not sure how much time passed before I realised what I was doing and removed my hands.

"Yes, very... very nice." I say in as professional of a tone as I can muster.

"Thanks." She says with a coy smile as she turns to face me.

I instantly notice her nipples are erect again, and there is a small wet spot on the crotch of her bikini bottoms. For the first time all morning, she seems just as flustered as I am.

She quickly finished my drink and handed it to me. "Have a good workout."

I say thanks but don't notice that she wrote her phone number and name on my cup until I get back to my car. "Amber." I decide that is something I will have to figure out later. Maybe all of this testosterone will help me lift more.

I pull up to my gym about 10 minutes later, and wait another minute to make sure I don't embarrass myself by simply standing up.

I walk inside, scan my key fob, and say goodmorning to the lady behind the desk.

"Goodmorning. Oh, Mr. Jones, "There is something you should know." I pause and give her my attention. "We've made a few changes. We consolidated down to one locker room because of construction for the new pool. So, I need you to sign a form saying you are ok with sharing a locker room with women."

"I'm sorry, what?" I blink in surprise.

"Don't worry, we've installed stalls with locks so that you don't have to put on a show." She smiles at her little joke.

I think about that for a second, feel uncomfortable about it, but in the end decide to sign. Partially because I figure the stalls will give enough privacy, but also because I'm afraid of confrontation.

I get to the locker room and am instantly surprised by the fact that there are only women in there for some reason. I see the lockers to the left, changing rooms to the right of those, and a long hallway where I remember the bathrooms and showers are.

Most of the women are either in their workout gear, or a towel. I feel like I'm sneaking around where I don't belong, but no one acts any differently. I walk with my gym bag to the stalls and start checking the handles. Locked, locked locked locked, all of them but the last one in line are locked.

So I pull it open and am instantly face to face with a naked redhead. I'm so stunned that I just stand there staring at her holding the door open. To her credit she doesn't scream or cuss me out. She just smiles and says, "In or out."

For some reason I step in and close the door behind me. "I'm so sorry, it wasn't locked so I thought it was empty."

"It's ok, the lock is broken. You're not the first to walk in on me. You are the first to actually come in though."

"I'm sorry, I'll leave.

"No, don't I'm almost done, plus I need a little tit for tat." As she says tit she flicks her left nipple and then points at my engorged member under my shorts when she says tat.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand."

She rolls her eyes and says, "You saw me naked, so now I want to see you naked." As she says this, she pulls on a sports bra.

"I... I can't do that. No one's seen me naked since I was a baby."

She frowns and looks over my body. "That's a shame, but good for me, because that wasn't a request."

"I think I should go." I say as I reach for the door knob.

"You walk out that door and I'll scream rape."

"I'm sorry what?"

"You heard me, who do you think they will believe. You, or the girl whose half naked."

I know she's right, but I just can't do it. "Please, don't make me do this."

"You have until the count of three to get undressed."

I'm about to say something else but she is already on two. I immediately rip my shirt off.

"That's more like it." She says appreciatively, as her hand gently runs over my chest and stomach.

My breathing becomes labored again, and I nearly cum in my underwear when she lick's my nipple. "Alright, now the rest."

I don't want to test her patience again, so I begin slowly pulling off my shorts and underwear. My erection springs upward, and a drop of precum flings out and lands on her cheek. I'm about to apologize, when she places a finger to my lips to silence me. With her other finger she dabs the cum and tastes it.

"MMM, That's really good." She says. "I'd be happy to finish that off for you."

"No, thank you. I'm good."

"Ok." She says as she walks out the door still bottomless. "Just save me some if you will?" She closes the door and I quickly put on my workout shorts.

I briefly consider going home and just calling it a day, but I decide to press on. I throw my bag in the locker and head to class. It's already nearly full by the time I get there, and I have to find a spot in the back.

Yet again, oddly enough, there are only women in this class. And from my vantage point I see every single tight butt. There are some yoga pants, but most of the women are wearing really short and tight shorts. Throughout the entire class, I'm struggling to keep my boner hidden.

The hardest position was what was typically the easiest, Downward Dog. Partially, because the very busty teacher Anna, had a very low cut shirt on. I could nearly see her nipples every time I looked up. This position also was the hardest to hide myself with because gravity was working against me.

Anna kept calling out corrections on me, that I couldn't do without exposing myself. Finally she got up and came back to me. She began manhandling my hips to get them aligned. When I resisted her correction there, she place a hand directly on my pelvis to adjust me. Which meant she had her hand right on my erection.

She didn't seem to notice though. She did get irritated that that didn't even correct my posture. Her final idea was insane. She actually climbed underneath me and did the pose herself.

So, now I was basically laying on her back with her supporting me in the downward dog pose. My erection was resting between the cheeks of her very skimpy shorts.

"Now, everyone back to plank, now back to down dog." She did this maneuver several times underneath me. Every time she did, my shorts moved lower and lower. Until my shorts and underwear were below my butt, and the only thing between my throbbing erection and her butt, were her shorts.

I would have jumped up, but that would have drawn even more attention to myself.

"Standing forward fold." We went up into the toe touch position. "Back to plank."

When we went back to plank position my penis slipped below her shorts and was cradle between her cheeks. I wasn't penetrating her, it was more like a hot dog in between the best buns in the world.

And yet she still said nothing. She took us through down dog and plank several more times, until I was about to cum, and then she stopped. She climbed out from underneath me and walked to the front of the class.

I immediately pulled my pants back up and got back into position. The class finished ten minutes later. But Anna stopped me before I could leave.

"Your pelvis is really tight. I'm a licensed massage therapist. Do you mind if I help you loosen that up?"

I may be inexperienced and naive, but I'm not that naive. I tried to make an excuse to leave but she wouldn't have it. "Just lay down on the floor and I'll lock the door."

When she turned around I was still standing there. "What are you doing, strip down."

"Is it alright if I leave my clothes on?" I asked timidly.

"I can see that that shirt is soaked with sweat so that absolutely has to go." She pulled my shirt off and eyed my torso lovingly. "I need to see if the shorts are soaked too." Without warning, Anna grabbed my butt. "Nope, too wet." And she pulled my shorts down. I immediately covered my erection.

"Look, nudity is nothing to be afraid of, you have a great body. Ok, if it will make you feel better, I'll pull off my sports bra too." Before I could say anything, she pulled her sports bra over her head and her huge tit's bounced into view. They were a little bigger than soft balls and had barbells between each nipple.

My resolve was melting fast as I just stared at the gorgeous melons. She reached out and took my hands. She placed my hands on her breasts, and I instinctively started fondling them. I gently pinched the nipples and she directed my face to the left one. Without thought I started sucking.

I tongued the nipple and attempted to squeeze as much of the breast into my mouth as possible. I'm not sure how much time past, but Anna's voice brought me back to the moment. At some point she must have pulled my underwear off, because I was now completely nude.

She backed me up to a chair and had me sit down. She knelt in front of me and started giving me a slow hand job. She seemed to know just how far she could push me without spooking me. She spit on my penis several times and got it thoroughly wet before putting it between her boobs. She pressed her breasts together and began to bounce.

This was all so overwhelming that I came very quickly. I must have been saving up from all of the excitement today, because I came, a lot. About four or five large lines landed on her face and hair. Five more landed on her neck and chest. And the final five landed on her breasts and stomach as she pulled back to give me more targets.

She was covered in cum, but she smiled. "Does your pelvis feel better now?" I just nodded dumbly. Knowing she couldn't walk out like that, she begin licking the cum off her lips and nipples. She commented about how good it tasted, and used her fingers to scoop up and eat the rest. Finally, we both dressed and parted ways without a word between us.

To be continued.

sthsth
sthsth
584 Followers