Immortal Darkness

Story Info
An immortal girl recounts her black cock awakening.
4.9k words
4.26
27.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immortal Darkness
(Worshipping the Black Cocked Gods)

My name is Monroe. If you were to judge by looking at me, you might guess I was no more than a day or two past my eighteenth birthday, and in a sense you would be right. In truth I stopped keeping track of my age somewhere in the hundreds, but my body, and in some ways my mind are the same as they were the first time my Daddy took me. He's not my real father of course, but an immortal, and an absolute god of deep dark ebony flesh. He's not a vampire, or some mystical being. He's simply eternal, as though some force of nature beyond our understanding saw what a perfect specimen of power and virility that he was, and decided that age would have no hold on him. I'm young because he wills it so, and because I am one of his beloved white daughters; blessed with the pleasure of being allowed to drink from the fountain of youth contained in his enormous black cock. So long as I worship him, and nurse on occasion from the thick cum of his beautiful dick, I will never age.

I can still remember the first time my black God took me. As I said, I had just become a woman, and was living in my birth fathers home; a young lady in the Spanish court and my father a rich businessman who had holdings in several shipping companies throughout England and Spain. He was being approached by a king who sought to invest a sizable fortune in his company, and much to his shock and surprise, when the king arrived at our mansion, he was black.

My birth father had never been in the presence of a black man of power, and was unsure of how to act. He was beside himself, and the African God whom had come calling could sense immediately that he was unwelcomed in our home. As for myself, I hadn't been able to stop looking at him since he'd arrived. He was several inches taller than my father who stood at six foot. Our guest was broad of chest and back beyond description, and the tone of his voice was so deep and commanding that it shook me whenever he would speak. I was dressed in a very expensive dress and corset, and my creamy white breasts were heaving and moist with perspiration as he looked at me.

I sat quietly throughout dinner, being the sweet chaste young woman I had been raised to be, and though I couldn't keep my eyes from stealing glances at the black Adonis in our midst, I can't say I was following he and my fathers conversation. Talk of ships and investments never interested me. I did notice however when the discussion began to become more heated.

"I'm sorry fellow? What was that?" My father asked, shocked by some remark the living God among us had just said. "I don't know who you think you are, but I'll thank you to leave my home at once, and take your rancid stench with you!" He roared, standing from his seat and slapping his hand down on the table. The dark monster across from him was unshaken though, and merely smiled back at him in contempt.

"I was saying kind sir..." The dark man spoke with such a deep soulful tone that it shook me to my core. I have no regret or shame in saying so, but my young pussy was drenched with arousal, and as for the stench my father had spoken of, while the scent of our guest may have been offensive to him, the heavy male musk he had brought into our home was having a far different effect on me. As innocent and virginal as I was, I could feel what can only be described as a bestial lust growing inside of me. "As much as I would like to invest in your company, it will not be possible, as I have just today purchased all of your holdings and seized your assets for my own. I did not want you to have to learn of this from your bank. I thought it would come as less of a shock coming from me. I confess however, that when I heard you had a young daughter, I was curious to see her as well; to decide if I would fuck her."

"Get out of my home! NOW!" My father spat, roaring as though he was about to lose himself to rage. I'm certain he would have with any other man, but our guest was twice his size and the image of strength and power. He had brought along with him two huge black guards as well, who had stood silently in the corners of the room watching over his and my fathers conversation, and they too seemed unphased by my fathers outburst.

For my part in this, I too was shocked, and sat frozen in my seat as I stared across the table at this man who had so boldly come into our home and said such filthy things. It was the first time in my life I can ever remember feeling such insult and rage. I felt something else too. Despite myself, I felt excitement. God help me I wanted him to do exactly as he said. He'd said he had come to see me; to see if he wanted to fuck me. God in heaven all I wanted at that very moment was to know that I was pleasing to him, and that he would follow through with what I prayed he intended.

What happened next was a blur. My father; man of honor that he was, began to move for his sword, and for the first time the two guards that escorted our guest moved to stop him. They had no trouble in pinning his arms beside him and forcing him back into his seat. As they did that, our guest rose from his own chair and rounded the table. He was no longer concerned with my father, and as he set his eyes on me I felt as though I may melt under his gaze. All the while my father was screaming for me to run, and fighting against his captors. He was writhing against their strength and all but crying as they ignored his protests and their master came right up to me, towering over me with a wicked smile on his thick suckable lips.

"Your father may not have told you sweet one, but a great deal of his success has been made in the dealing of slaves in the west indies." The man spoke, reaching out and tenderly stroking his finger along my jaw, lifting my chin to look upon him as he stole my breath away with his gaze. "I have no doubt you weren't aware of this, and so when I decided to take all that which he holds dear from him, and I heard that he had a daughter of some beauty, I made arrangements to come here and see for myself. Had I known you were so lovely, I would have come to defile you much sooner."

I was a doe caught in the stare of a lion, and unable to move as he loomed over me. He was even closer now, and his scent was intoxicating. I could hear his every word and I listened intently, but I found myself unable to respond. I truly could not recall how to speak in his presence and as I felt his thumb brush across my lower lip and slip into my mouth. Without a second thought I closed my lips around it and began to nurse.

"Monroe! No!" My fathers final words before they gagged him rang in my ears, but as I tasted my new God's flesh on my tongue I couldn't have cared less, and with my eyes still looking up into his own, I gave him suck as he smiled warmly over me. Then he took out his cock.

I hadn't even seen him undoing his belt, and as the material fell open and his enormous flesh was allowed to fall into view I felt a shudder rush through my entire body. I began to whine and whimper as I suckled his thumb, and for the first time in my life I felt a massive orgasm wash over me. He hadn't even touched me yet, and just the sight of his monstrous dick was enough to bring me to ecstasy. I came so hard, stirring my pussy in my seat as I sucked his thumb, and as he removed his hand from my face and slid it around behind my head I followed his guide as though it was my place in this world to suck his beautiful black cock.

He was as long as my arm from elbow to fist, and thicker around than my wrist. As I brought my lace gloves up and took hold of his African meat in both hands I felt the weight of it for the first time, and I swear it was almost to much for me to handle. In order to fully control his amazing dick I opened my lips around it, and without a moments hesitation I forced my jaw wide to accept his apple sized knob on my tongue. This was the flavor of a man, and I knew at that moment that this was the man who would claim my innocence. It had been his the moment he stepped into the house, and he would have his way.

I could hear my fathers whimpers and sobs from nearby as I worked my mouth on my new lover, drooling all over his massive cock as I slid my lacy hands up and down his shaft. I was a natural for pleasing him, and seemed to know on instinct how to twist and caress his shaft as I pushed as much of his massive tip into my mouth as I could handle. He was fully smashed against the back of my throat by now, and pinning my helpless little tongue down to the bottom of my mouth. His cock knob was openly drooling with thick streams of his precum as well, and every now and then I was forced to swallow it down, trembling as the warmth of his cream in my throat sent me closer to another orgasm.

My cocksucking training would be revisited much in the near future, and eventually I would learn that my mouth and throat were simply another pussy to be given to my master at his whim, but this first coupling between us was about far more than simply pleasing his titan cock. As he pulled his thick black prick from my mouth I whimpered at it's loss, but he was far from done with me, and taking my hand like a gentleman he lifted me to my feet and covered his mouth with my own.

The kiss seemed to last for days, and I was lost in it as he fed me his tongue and slid his hands around my body, easing them beneath my lacy petticoats and bloomers and finding my naked ass. His palm was so huge he could have allowed me to sit in it with little difficulty, and I felt his big strong fingers digging into my creamy bottom as he pulled me in close. When I felt his finger ease between my cheeks and press against my tiny puckered hole I gasped out loud in terror. Still I couldn't deny him.

His finger alone was easily as big as any average man's cock, and he pushed it into my ass without so much as a nod to his intent. Both my holes were already sopping wet with desire as he penetrated me, and the pain was intense the first time he did, but almost instantly I felt the pain subside, and just like that I was almost laughing with joy as he lifted me right up off the ground, holding me against his rock hard body as he finger fucked my ass-hole.

He only needed one hand to hold me aloft, and never missed a stroke as he used his free arm to toss aside the dishes and clear the table like the god-like brute he was. With nothing but the hard wood left behind he laid me back right before my father, and I giggled with glee as he tore away my dress and bloomers, tearing them to shreads until I was all but bare from the waist down. He did the same with my lacy top, but left the remnant of my corset in tact, along with my white stockings and garters. He bore my breasts, and let my pussy free; the thin little tuft of peach fuzz on my mound the only thing keeping me from being smooth and naked to his gaze, and as he took my body in with his eyes I could tell he was impressed.

My whole body was already covered with a thin sheen of sweat, and my pussy was absolutely drooling with anticipation as our guest moved between my legs and laid his enormous black dick across my belly. Fully hard and shiny with my spit and his own dripping pre-cum his cock was at least a foot and a half long. It was so heavy I could feel his heart beating through the huge cum vein on the underside of his shaft as he laid it against my skin. When he took my legs in his hands and opened me up to him I arched my back, pushing myself as close to the edge of the dining room table as I could to allow him entry into my virgin body. I know most girls are frightened, or anxious, but by now I was nothing more than a wanton whore under his spell. With every breath I took inhaling his scent, and each time he would touch me with those incredibly strong hands of his I felt as though I would erupt once again in orgasm.

Tenderly he began to press his bulbous knob against my tiny little virgin opening, and I began to shudder in an intense orgasm. My whole body was shaking, and I went into seizures as he worked his fat bulb against my tiny peach. Between the weight of his gorgeous cock and the twisting and wriggling of my lower half, when he finally found his place seated just inside me, my hungry little sex just seemed to swallow him up. I don't even consider that it was he who took my virginity if I'm being honest. It was my doing. I was the one shoving my little pussy up and onto his enormous cock, and as I found his hips with my stocking clad feet and pulled him into me, it was me who took what was mine, bringing my ass up off the table as I gripped it's edges with my hands and worked my cunt onto the weapon battering at my gates.

My fuck God laughed out loud as I rose up and thrust myself onto him, then began to groan to himself as my impossible tightness enveloped his huge dick. My pussy slurped and sucked at him so deep inside me as my upper body writhed from side to side, mouth agape in a kind of whorish howl as I devoured his big black monster with my needy little quim. As tiny as I was compared to him, and as small and petite as my little white pussy was compared to his African spear, I began to swallow up more and more of his flesh inside me, squealing with delight at every new inch I could get into my teenage womb. There was so much of him that my taught little tummy began to bulge, and I fantasized that he was making a black baby inside me already, overpowering my little opening and impregnating me with his potent seed.

I can't even count the number of orgasms I had as I wildly humped my pussy up and down the length of my black Daddy's giant cock. In truth, I don't know that I had ever stopped cumming from the moment he first slipped inside, and as he took my toes in his mouth and my hips in his hands and began to work his body against my own I was in for a whole new world of pleasure. My ass was by now fully dangling off the table, held aloft by his mite as he hammered his cudgel in and out of my insides, claiming his prize. I must have been dripping juices all over the floor beneath us as he fucked me, because the wet noises of our union were almost deafening, mixed with our mutual moans and groans of wild passion. I never wanted him to stop. I begged for him to fuck me in two.

Finally he slowed, and I realized at once why. As I pressed up against him and felt my pubic mound crushed against his belly I knew he was as deep as he could go inside me. I could feel his big hairless balls; each as big as a grapefruit and filled with potent seed smashed tenderly up against my asshole, and my tiny little bottom felt so warm and content as I wriggled my hips and ground my sex against him.

"You don't live here anymore." My black God spoke, and my eyes went to his piercing stare as he ran his hands up and down along my sides, moving his hips in order to stir his enormous weapon inside my belly. I could tell he wanted me to answer by the way he was smiling, and I knew in my heart the words weren't for him, or even for me. We both already knew them to be the truth already. Instead I turned my gaze to my former father, and with the look of a kitten who'd become drunk on to much milk I set him in my gaze and spoke.

"I don't live here anymore." I told my former father, and saw his entire body shudder with sadness.

"He's not your father anymore." My Ebony God spoke again, and it brought a smile to my face when I heard him.

"You aren't my father anymore." I repeated, licking my lips as I felt my pussy frothing around the blungeon inside me. "He is. He's my Black Daddy." I purred. "He's my Black Nigger Daddy, and I'm his willing whore."

"Show him." My black Daddy demanded, and my eyes went back to him, anxious for him to show me how I might do just that.

I felt like sobbing with loss as my lover withdrew from inside me, and was only consoled as I came up on my elbows and looked down at the beautiful black enormity of his cock once again on display. He was absolutely dripping with my cum, and his dick looked even larger after having been seated inside my vice-like little pussy for so long. It looked impossible for such a monster to have been so deep inside me, but I knew it had been, and I already longed for its return.

Smiling, My black Daddy climbed onto the table alongside me, the sturdy oak legs of it straining and creaking as his weight was placed upon them. I moved aside and let him situate himself, and as he laid back, rising up on his elbows he allowed his gigantic cock to arch up between his thighs on display.

"I said show him." My Black Daddy growled. "Show him with your virgin ass!" He demanded.

I felt my breath catch in my throat, and though I had taken everything my lover had given me thus far with little resistance, I felt a wave of terror wash over me at the idea of his monstrous weapon being planted in my butt. Still, I was his, and there was no denying it. Since I'd first laid eyes on him I had been slowly falling into a state of enthrallment by him, and it was all but complete. What he had demanded of me made since, and as I crawled toward him I knew that there was only way our first coupling could end. He needed to have my ass. He deserved it, and I wanted to give it to him. More than that, my former father had to see the absolute of my surrender to my new master. The sodomy of my last bastion of virginity had to be given freely so he would understand.

My former father began to writhe in his chair, desperate to stop what was happening as I climbed atop my massive Black lover, climbing up over his frame and straddling him so I could look down past his feet and see my former father before me. I rose up, and leaned back, bringing my stocking clad feet up onto my Black Daddy's knees, and as I lay back against his chest I felt his heat beneath me, so firm and strong.

Even as I reached down to guide my Daddy's big black cock to my pink ass I could feel his heated breath at my ear, and as I pressed the pussy-slick knob of his monster against my tiniest hole I heard his voice in a hushed whisper meant just for me.

"Don't be frightened my pet." His voice was like honey to my soul, and I closed my eyes and just listened to him even as I felt his leaking tip beginning to bully open my tiny little hole. "The first time is always the hardest." He told me. "Once we leave here, I will train your holes to please my cock for years to come, and your ass-hole will become like a silk glove to my cock. I will take pleasure for years to come in fucking your ass, and you will learn to beg for my cock between your cheeks. Go on my pet. Show him. Show him what your little fucking ass was born for."

"Oh Daddy!!" I whimpered, and as I pushed down against him I felt his enormous head slip past my ring and seat itself inside me. The pain was intense, but I laughed out of absolute joy. I had done it, but I was far from finished. I loved my new Daddy beyond belief, and this was what he deserved. After just a moment to catch my breath, I began to push down against the invader inside me, and when I saw the look on my former fathers face, I couldn't help but giggle despite the sweet agony.

"Fuck... Fuck me!! Fuck me!! Oh Daddy FUCK ME!!" I panted, all the while easing my tiny opening up and down the length of my Black Daddy's gigantic dick. At first I could only handle a few inches of his monstrous shaft inside my butt, but the sound of him groaning with pleasure in my ear as I took his dick was more than enough to encourage me to give me more. Slowly, and through gritted teeth and filthy curses of my own twisted joy I took more and more of his cock in my ass, and the pain began to subside as I stretched to fit the ebony God inside me.

I could feel the way his monster cock was oozing precum into my butt, and wished more than anything that I could have seen how beautiful my tiny hole looked blowing wet white bubbles of his cream as I slid my anal chute up and down his glistening black shank. I began to gain momentum as I imagined how beautiful we must look down there together, rising up so that just his knob was trapped inside me and then easing down again, then up, and down even further until the impossible finally happened and I felt my bottom come to rest upon his base. I couldn't' believe what I'd done, and as I felt his dick twitching and throbbing inside me I began to stir my hips and moan with pride.

12