Impossible Love Ch. 02

Story Info
The day of impossible sex with my lesbian friends continues.
872 words
4.23
2.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we finished we lay on the bed, Candi still in the restraints Eileen had put her in, and I told her how much she meant to me. But one of her other personalities had arrived and she said nothing. In a while, as I was now in soft mode, she sternly told me to clean her up. I went to the powder room and moistened a towel with warm water. Returning, I gently wiped her face, neck, chest, and pussy clean.

As I was still naked, I could not hide my growing arousal. Candi didn't miss it, either. In the same voice, she demanded I lick her asshole. Growing stiffer, I gladly obliged. I reached up to feel her hardening nipples between my fingers. I moved to rise up to bite them and she ordered me to stay where I was and continue. I did as directed.

Soon she started moaning, which graduated to shrieking as she came heavily, wetting the bed all around her lower body. There wasn't much I could do about that without breaking Eileen's restraints. I crawled up and lay next to her in silence, but I still had a raging hard-on. I decided to relieve myself and jerked myself off squirting a healthy cumshot on my stomach and thighs. We both drifted off into a naked nap.

We were awakened by the appearance of Eileen, who was mortified to find me there. "Did he fuck you?" she asked. Candi just lowered her eyes while I searched for some of my clothes. Eileen kept angrily yelling. "How could you cheat on me like this, with a man, no less!"

I was feeling pretty embarrassed, but not ashamed or anything. The odd thing was that Eileen was not freeing Candi from the restraints. They began arguing as I went to the powder room to clean up. I could hear them arguing and decided to hide out there until they finished, then speed on out of there.

It got quiet so I slowly opened the door and saw Eileen naked sitting on Candi's face. Taking this in, I sprouted a new hard-on and just watched. Neither woman acknowledged my presence and after watching and listening for a while, I started to rub my cock.

They were both moaning by this time. I was looking at Eileen, who was nicely built with nice soft tits, great hips, and a mouth-watering ass. I could not see her pussy, of course, since it was essentially in Candi's mouth. I was so aroused watching them. Eileen put her hands on the wall and began humping Candi's mouth. Candi's hips were moving up and down and I could not contain my hard cock any longer.

I undressed again and climbed up on the bed, straddling Candi. I put my arms around Eileen from the back and started caressing her tits while massaging her nipples. She acknowledged me and began humping Candi's face even harder. I put my hands on her hips and slid my cock up her ass as she arched her back and looked to the ceiling. Candi's eating continued unabated as I fucked Eileen.

I could feel Candi's hard little nipples on my ass as I fucked her wife. Soon Eileen came right into Candi's mouth, at which point I exited her and sat on the bed. She got off of her and Candi lay there wet with the cum of her wife and panting. I noticed Candi's hips were still moving up and down so I quick climbed on her and began fucking her vigorously. She moaned, turning her glistening face to the side. I started to lick Eileen's cum from Candi's face, all the while kissing Candi, who seemed unaffected by anything other than the fucking she was now getting.

Eileen, now recovered, stood over me as I fucked her wife and I could feel her wet pussy on the back of my neck. She started moving up and down, arousing herself from the friction. Soon she swung around facing me and sitting on Candi's face again. I continued thrusting into Candi as Eileen humped her face. Getting to my knees, I reached to fondle Eileen's tits, arousing her even more. This got Candi hotter and she was now meeting my thrusts with force, despite remaining in her restraints.

Eileen touched my hands and leaned in to kiss me. I wondered what kind of lesbians these women were, but not for long. There would be time for that later. I could not continue and felt my cum surging, filling Candi's beautiful little pussy with my seed. As I pulled out I continued to cum on her fur. At the sight of this, Eileen again came generously on Candi's face.

As she moaned with release, I cleaned Candi's crotch with my tongue, consuming my own cum mixed with her fluids. I licked hungrily at her pussy, even though I had just cum. I rolled over and Eileen got up and removed the restraints from Candi, while I again retreated to the powder room to clean up and get dressed. When I came out they were asleep, spooning and embracing. I kissed each of them on the cheek and took my leave.