Imprisoned Son's Last Wishes, Ch. 01

Story Info
Son's last wish is to have sex with his MILF of a mother.
6.1k words
4.39
44.7k
86
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imprisoned Son's Last Wish, Ch. 01

Son's last wish before being jailed is to have sex with his mother.

# # #

Author's Note:

This is a true story written for Anthony about what happened to him, his mother Emma, and his sister, Sophia.

# # #

Tony walked in the living room and sat heavily in his father's recliner that was position across from the couch where his mother was sitting. Something she had never done before, she sat with her short skirt raised high enough and her knees parted wide enough to flash him a triangular view of her bright, white panties. Catching by surprise, he stared at what he could see of his mother's panties as if he was staring at her naked pussy.

He sat quietly while enjoying the exhibitionistic show that his mother was giving him between her shapely legs. Not thinking that she was deliberately flashing him, clearly, she didn't know that she was exposing her panties to him. Yet, every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs, she flashed him her panties. Then, every time she leaned forward to retrieve another magazine from the coffee table, she gave him down blouse view of her long, line of sexy cleavage and the top of her low-cut bra.

"I've lost all of my appeals," said Tony to his mother with sad dejection.

Suddenly, what he agreed to do wore heavily on his shoulders. Still knowing that he did the right thing but he feared going to jail. Having no regrets for what he did but now the reality of his confession would put him behind bars. Emma put her magazine down to look up at her son.

"I'm going to jail," he said. "Hopefully freed early for good behavior, I'll have to serve at least six-years of my ten-year sentence for illegal gun possession. Then, I'll be released on parole."

Helpless to do anything to help her 24-year-old son, 48-year-old Emma looked at Tony with tears in her eyes. So that his mother and his 26-year-old sister, Sofia, wouldn't go to jail for their gun violation offences, before being searched and arrested, he took possession of their unlicensed and unregistered handguns and pocketed them. Instead of telling the truth and blaming the gun offences on his mother and sister, he told the police detectives that the guns were his.

"I'm sorry, Anthony," said his mother with empathy.

Not wanting them to be arrested and go to jail, Anthony shouldered all of the blame. Knowing full well that he could do the time for the crime, he knew that they couldn't. A good son and an honorable brother, he burdened the responsibility of their illegal gun charges. Now that he was going to jail, the reality of spending years behind bars hit him hard.

Feeling that there was nothing that she could do to help him, with her grateful for her son's unselfish sacrifice, his mother would do anything, virtually anything, to help her son now. She hired a good, criminal, defense attorney to defend him. In the meantime, with her a typical Italian, she'd make him anything that he wanted to eat until he was jailed. Giving him all of her loving attention, she'd fatten him up with his favorite foods and sweets before he had to turn himself in.

# # #

"What I can do to make you feel better, Anthony," she asked while leaning forward to give her son a continual, unconscious, down blouse view of the top of her bra clad breasts? "Whatever it is, I'll do it. Whatever I can do, consider it done," said his mother, Emma.

Always speaking with her hands, a habit that she never broke, she waved her hands as if she was a magician preforming magic.

"You saved me and your sister from going in the system and from going to jail. I'm willing to do anything to make you feel better for the time you have left with us as a free man."

Emma stood, walk over to her son and leaned down to wrap her motherly hand around her son's neck. She pulled him toward her breasts and hugged him. When telling him that she'd do anything to make him feel better, no doubt, the furthest thing from her mind, she never thought that her son would want this mother to give him sex.

When they never had sex before why would she think that the one thing that her son would want before being jailed was to fuck his mother? She had no idea that her son was sexually attracted to her enough to want her to give him incestuous sex. She had no idea that her son continually masturbated himself over imagining making out with her while stripping her naked and having incestuous sex with her.

"I want to make your last days home the best days of your life. I want to give you memories that you'll have to sustain you for the next six-years," she said. "Whatever you want to eat, I'll cook. Just tell me what you want me to make. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do. Just tell me what you want me to do," she said not realizing that she had just opened the door for them to have sex.

Not hungry for food but hungry to have sex with his mother, for the first time in his life, Anthony looked at her with unprecedented, sexual lust. He looked at her in the way that he had never looked at her before. With his mother feeling guilty for putting him in harm's way, the least that she could do, this was his chance to do whatever he sexually wanted to her sexy and shapely, naked body.

Enjoying the moment, a dozen sexual thoughts ran helter-skelter through his mind. This was his chance to make out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. This was his chance to finally have incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother. This was his chance to do every forbidden, sexual thing that he imagined doing while masturbating himself to the imagined image of his mother's naked body.

Only, when she said that she'd do anything to make him feel better, he didn't think that she meant sex. He knew that his modestly, moral mother would never give him sex. With her not emotionally twisted in the way that he was sexually perverted, she wasn't sexually attracted to him in the way that he was sexually attracted to her. Nonetheless, giving him plenty to masturbate over later, the one thing that he wanted in exchange for taking the rap and going to jail was to have the imbedded memories of having incestuous sex with his mother.

# # #

With her long, blue-black, lush hair and her big, brown eyes, Emma was so beautiful. With her big D cup breasts, small waist, shapely hips, and long legs, she was so sexy. At 5'9" tall and 6' tall with heels, she was better looking than all of the short and fat mothers of his friends. All of his friends sexually lusted over his mother in the way that he sexually lusted over her. All of his friends wished that they could have sex with his mother in the way that he wanted to have sex with her.

While his mother stared at him in the way that a mother helplessly stared at her son before he was sentenced to prison, he stared at what he could see of his mother's cleavage playing peek-a-boo over her low-cut blouse. As if trying to memorized them to masturbate over them later, he stared at the size and at the shape that her big breasts made in her tight, powder, blue blouse.

He stared at the impressions that her partially erect nipples made through her blouse and bra. He loved tits, especially his mother's big tits. Masturbating every morning and every night over imagining her naked and her having incestuous sex with him, he literally lost count over how many times that he masturbated over imagining seeing, touching, and feeling his mother's naked breasts.

Not being discreet about what he wanted from his mother and what he wanted her to sexually do, he stared at his mother in the way that he had never sexually stared at her before. Undressing her with his eyes, he didn't care if she caught him looking. He wanted her to catch him looking.

Imagining her topless and naked, he didn't care if she caught him staring. He wanted her to catch him staring. He didn't care if his mother knew that he sexually wanted her because he surely did want to have forbidden sex with her. He wanted his mother to know that he wanted to have sex with her. He wanted his mother to know that he wanted to strip her naked and make love to her while making out with her before fucking her.

Then, daring himself to do so, he continued staring at his mother's big tits before he reached out his horny hand and cupped his mother's D cup breast through her blouse and bra. Not expecting him to be so sexually bold, he surprised himself as much as he surprised his mother by feeling her breast. The first time making an inappropriate, sexual advance on his mother, she stared down at his hand cupping her blouse and bra clad breast.

Yet, with her not stopping him from touching her breast by slapping his hand away, he reached out his other hand to cup his mother's other big breast. Indeed, with her feeling guilty for her son taking the criminal blame, she'd do anything to make him feel better, surprisingly, even to give him sex. While she stared that at his hands shocked that he was groping her, he stared up at her to see her reaction to him sexually touching her. He felt, squeezed, and fondled his mother's big tits through her clothes.

Then, as soon as her nipples made their appearance known by erecting themselves through her clothes, he slid slow hands over her erect nipples while squeezing and fondling her breasts. As soon as her nipples fully erected, he pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples through her blouse and bra. As if she was being groped by a stranger on the subway, Emma continued staring down at her son's hands while he had his wicked sexual way with her fully clothed breasts.

Sexually aroused when he fingered her nipples through her clothes, she breathed through her mouth. As if he was undressing her in his sexual fantasy while masturbating himself, he unbuttoned the top button of her low-cut blouse. Then, not stopping there, he pulled open the top of her blouse with his index finger, and looked to see what that unbuttoned button revealed before continuing to unbutton the rest of her blouse.

# # #

"Tony," said Emma looking up at her son with sexual arousal. "Is this what you want?" She looked down at her blouse and bra clad breasts before looking up at her son. "Is this the memory that you want to help sustain you in prison? You want to see mommy's naked breasts," she asked with a pause? "Will seeing my naked tits help you to survive prison? Is this what you want," she asked again? "Is this what you really want? You want to masturbate over seeing my naked breasts?"

Tony nodded his head while unbuttoning the next button of his mother's blouse that revealed her long, sexy, line of cleavage. As if he was skiing down an Alpine slope, while staring up at his mother to watch her reaction to being sexually groped, he slowly slid his index finger down her cleavage and in between her ample breasts. Then, not nearly done there, he quickly unbuttoned the next three buttons of her blouse to expose his mother's big, white, brassiere.

"I'll show you my naked tits," she said with determined conviction. "If that will help sustain you from not having sex while you're incarcerated, I'll show my naked breasts to you," she paused while waiting for him to answer. "Is that what you want," she asked yet again? "You want to see mommy's tits?"

She gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile. He returned her sexy smile with his big wide smile. Then, he answered her questions with a nod of his head.

"As your special reward for sparing me, I'll show you my naked breasts," she said. "I don't mind. I want to show you my naked breasts. The least that I can do for your unselfish act is to show you my tits," she said.

She paused again as if rethinking what more she was going to say. Then, upping the sexual ante, she made her sexual offer of showing her son her naked breasts even more appealing by giving her son her permission to touch and feel her naked breasts.

"Also, in addition to you seeing my naked breasts, you may touch my naked breasts, feel my naked breasts, squeeze my naked breasts, fondle my naked breasts, and suck my erect nipples if that's what you want to do," she said. "That's the least that I can do for you for saving me and your sister from going to jail."

# # #

As if she was a stripper on stage about to dance around a pole, she stood and slowly removed her unbuttoned blouse, folded it, and placed it beside her on the couch. Then, as if she was fully dressed, she sat back down on the couch again and remained sitting across from her son in her white, sexy, low-cut brassiere and her short blue skirt. She looked down at herself as if to see what her son could see of her bra clad breasts. Then, she looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm glad you like mommy's tits. With you unable to have sex, I don't mind giving you a few sexual liberties with my topless body. Really, I don't. Allowing you to have your wicked, sexual way with my naked breasts is the very least that I can do to help you endure what you must endure over the next several years. I really don't mind giving you a sexual memory to masturbate yourself over while you're in jail. It's sexually arousing for me to know that you'll be masturbating yourself over my seeing, touching, and feeling my naked breasts."

She gave her son another sexy look and another naughty smile. Then, letting him know that she knew that he was sexually attracted to her, she confessed all that she saw. She confessed what she thought about him staring at her and sexually lusting over her.

"Whether I'm fully dressed or in my nightgown, I've always noticed you staring at my blouse and bra clad breasts. Undressing me with your eyes, I've always watched you staring at what you can see of my naked breasts through my sheer and low-cut nightgowns. Knowing full well that you sexually wanted me, a two-way street, I'm unembarrassed to confess and unashamed to admit that your looks and stares sexually aroused me."

Deliberately sexually teasing her son, she put her shoulders back and stuck out her chest and invited Anthony to touch and feel her breasts through her bra.

"Go ahead and touch my tits, feel my tits, and fondle my tits through my bra. The least that I can do is to allow you to have your fun with mommy's breasts," she said lifting her bra cups in her hand as if she was offering her breasts to him.

He stood and walked over to his mother. With sexual trepidation, as if he was reaching out to touch something breakable and something that was pricelessly valuable, Tony reached down his horny hand again and felt and fondled his mother's big tits through her bra. Again, as soon as her nipples erected and were visible through her brassiere, he pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples through her low-cut brassiere. Not all one way, with her as sexually aroused as her son was sexually excited, Emma closed her eyes while breathing through her mouth.

With her husband, Carmen, Anthony's father, dead and buried, it had been a long while since she had been touched by a man. Clearly, her son was making her sexually aroused. Yet, instead of feeling sexually violated, she seemed to sexually enjoy her son feeling her bra clad breasts as much as he enjoyed feeling his mother's bra clad breasts. Seemingly, unbeknownst to Anthony, Emma had sexually fantasized having sex with her son when masturbating herself as much as her son wanted to have sex with his mother when masturbating himself.

"Tony, you're making me wet," said his mother confessing that her son was sexually getting to her by fondling her bra clad breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her brassiere.

Giving him an upskirt view of her bright, white panties, she parted her knees and cupped her pussy through her panties with her hand. As if masturbating herself, she rubbed her clit through her panties while he continued fingering her nipples through her bra. As if she was flashing a shoe store salesman, she lifted her short skirt higher while spreading her legs wider.

# # #

Totally surprised, he never expected his mother to give him incestuous sex. Yet, with her willingly allowing him to sexually do anything that he wanted to sexually do to her sexy and shapely body, this was his chance to have his wicked, sexual way with his mother. A dozen sexual thoughts flooded his horny mind.

Unless she chickened out, this was his chance to slowly strip his mother naked, make love to her, and fuck her. Unless she refused to have incestuous sex with him, this was his chance to masturbate her while licking her pussy. Again, unless she suddenly changed her mind and refused to give him incestuous sex, this was his chance to stick his erect prick in his mother's mouth and have her blow him.

Sexually excited with the thought of having sex with his mother, temporarily forgetting about going to prison, this was his chance to cum in his mother's mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts. This was his chance to give his MILF of a mother a cum bath. With him saving his mother and his sister from going to jail, while hoping that his sister would feel the same, sexual way, this was his chance to do anything that he sexually wanted to do to not only his MILF of a mother but also to his sexy, older sister, too.

Now that they both owed him for their freedom, he didn't think that either his mother and/nor his sister would refuse him from having sex with their beautiful, naked bodies. He nearly wanted to have sex with his sister as much as he wanted to have sex with his mother. Yet, his MILF of a mother was the woman that he really wanted. He had been sexually lusting over her and masturbating over the imagined thoughts of imagining her naked and imagining having sex with her ever since he turned 18-years-old.

Nevertheless, his sexual, dream come true was to have sex with the both his mother and his sister together. His sexual, fantasy come true was to watch them having sex with one another. He'd love to watch his sister eating their mother's pussy as much as he'd love to watch his mother eating his sister's pussy. Then, he'd love to eat both of their pussies before fucking them both. Finally, he'd love to watch them taking turns blowing him. He'd love to watch not only his mother but also, his sister suck his cock. He'd love to watch them both swallow his cum.

As soon as Emma said that Anthony was making her wet, he moved his hand beneath her short skirt and in between her shapely thighs to cup her damp pussy though her white panties. In the way that his mother cupped her own pussy through her panties, Anthony cupped his mother's pussy through her panties. Something that he thought he'd never do; he couldn't believe that he was cupping his mother's cunt through her panties.

Then, while continuing to finger her erect nipples through her bra with one hand, he slowly rubbed her clit through her panties with the index finger of his other hand. He couldn't believe that his mother was allowing him to have his wicked, sexual way with her fully dressed body. He couldn't believe that he was masturbating his mother's pussy through her panties.

While wondering what she'd do if he did, expecting her to slap his hand away and admonish him, he stuck his horny hand inside of her panties before pulling down her panties to expose her naked, black trimmed pussy. He rubbed her swollen clit and fingerfucked his mother's wet pussy. Masturbating his mother, he rubbed her clit faster and harder while fingerfucking her deeper. With her visually showing that she loved the sexual attention that he was giving her and that she was receiving from her son, he continued masturbating his mother until she had a sexual orgasm.

"Tony. Oh, my God, Tony. Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop fingerfucking my pussy. You're going to make me cum," she said. "You're going to make me cum."

As soon as she said that her son was going to make her cum, she stiffened her legs, arched her back, and closed her eyes. She had her sexual orgasm. Her son gave his mother a sexual orgasm with his fingers by masturbating her. Something so unexpected, never did either one think that Tony would masturbate his mother. Something out of the blue, never did either one think that Tony would make her cum.

12