Improper Advances Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calm down, John, I told myself. He was only making a joke.

It took less than a minute before I felt his erection pressing against me. He didn't stop me when I shifted forward off his lap onto his legs.

For ten-minutes the guys talked excitedly about the game we saw. Bruce was involved in the conversation and that gave me reason to relax. His hands were on my legs, but not moving.

Someone then asked Doug if he was going to be starting on the football team in the fall and he gave a rambling, and often funny account of life at a big time university.

That was when Bruce slid his hand under the leg hole of my shorts and took hold of my hard-on thru my briefs. My body jumped but he held me in place. He squeezed my prick, stroke it a couple times then abruptly removed his hand.

My head was dizzy and spinning. My balls ached from all the erections I'd had that night.

He took my hand in his and brought it to his crotch. He forced the palm of my hand directly onto his hard cock. The intense heat coming thru his shorts sent sparks of electricity shooting up my spine.

He held my hand to his crotch the rest of the ride home. I could actually feel his cock throbbing and pulsating. I made a couple weak attempts at pulling my hand away to no avail. He was simply too strong for me.

My head was so foggy when Gino parked in front of Bruce's house I didn't even notice.

I heard Bruce thank Gino so I mumbled thanks as well.

One of the guys, I'm not sure who because I wasn't thinking clearly, said, "Have fun, boys...it's a beautiful night for skinny-dipping, isn't it!"

I wondered, What does he mean by that?

Once the car pulled away Bruce said, "Lori want said she wanted to see you when we get home!"

"Oh, okay," I muttered thru the cobwebs in my head.

Instead of going in the front door Bruce led me around to the back. We both looked at the shimmering water in the pool as we strode past it.

In the darkened part of the yard, Bruce suddenly stopped and said, "Darn it, I forgot -- Lori and her friends are going to a late movie tonight!"

Huh? What?

His hand grasped mine and pulled me towards the gazebo. I had no choice but to follow.

We stopped, he took my head in his hands and kissed me full on the lips.

I struggled and tried to protest but he held my face to his. After what seemed like an eternity he ended the kiss. My balls had never been so sore in my life.

"Stop it, Bruce, we can't do this...." I said, almost out of breath.

"Johnny, I've been dreaming of this moment all year," he said.

In the darkness I couldn't see his hand reach between our bodies. He suddenly took possession of my hard prick and wouldn't let go, and just as unexpectedly, he grabbed my hand and pressed it against his erection.

"You don't need to be embarrassed, Johnny...there is no shame in admitting you love the feel of my cock in your hand!" he said.

"Nooooo," I whined. "Please Bruce, this isn't right!"

"Johnny, can you tell me you haven't thought about my cock at all since our last time together? Can you honestly say that stroking my cock and making me cum wasn't the most exciting thing you have ever done in your life?"

I didn't know how to answer him. I simply blurted out, "Nooo, it was wrong!"

My blood began to boil. I had never felt such intense heat as was coming thru his shorts.

"Johnny, let's do it one more time. If you can truthfully tell me you don't like it, I will leave you alone the rest of the summer, okay?" he said, then to emphasize his point, he gave my prick a hard squeeze.

Oh my hell. The confusion in my brain was topped only by the pain in my swollen balls. No words came to mind. I couldn't think of how to respond.

He suddenly removed his hand from my crotch and proceeded to open my shorts. I sighed but made no move to stop him. When he pushed my shorts and briefs down my legs all I could think of was how wonderful his hand had felt on me the last night we were together.

My prick, waving in the air, throbbed when I heard him pull down his zipper and work open the belt. My heart pounded in my chest.

I had no time to react. He simultaneously took hold of my hardness and wrapped my fingers around his.

When he squeezed my prick and slowly began stroking it I did the same for him.

He sighed into my ear and said, "I love your hand on my cock...it feels sooo good -- sooo natural."

He must have known I was close to cumming because he suddenly, and very gently, pushed my balls lower in my scrotum.

I moaned in frustration.

He whispered, "Don't worry, sweetie, when the time is right I'm going to make you shoot like Old Faithful!"

This time I moaned in the heat of the moment.

He took hold of my free hand and pressed it to his scrotum.

"Cup my balls in your hand, sweetie, massage my balls for me," he groaned into my ear.

At this point in my lust-fueled desire, it never occurred to me I didn't have to do it. I simply began rolling his heavy balls in my small hand.

When he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine it never occurred to me I didn't have to kiss him back, but I did.

I tried my best to match his rhythm. When his hand moved faster so did mine. When he squeezed my prick harder, I did the same for him.

When he kissed me again our lips opened and his tongue snaked into my mouth. Instinctively, I licked and sucked at it.

When he broke the kiss he sighed, "Oh sweetie, this is sooo wonderful, isn't it?"

I was surprised to hear myself say, "Yes it is."

His hand moved so fast on my throbbing prick I had difficulty keeping up with him. The heat from his cock sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. We both began moaning and sighing.

I felt his hot breath in my ear. "Yesssss...." he groaned.

Suddenly his tongue lathered my inner ear and I couldn't hold back any longer.

"OH-GOD!!" I cried out as my back arched and the sperm and semen shot from my balls sending spurt after spurt squirting from my cock slit.

"OH-JOHNNY," he shouted as his body convulsed and shook and he emptied his balls directly onto my lower belly.

We were still holding each others pricks went they went limp. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips then released me and backed away and adjusted his clothing.

I was still gasping for air. When I felt a cool breeze on my exposed penis, only then did I bend over and draw my shorts and briefs up into place.

I didn't know what to do or say. For the second time in my life Bruce had given me such an explosive orgasm I was at a loss for words.

Almost instantly, I was awash with the guilt and shame I'd experienced the first time I'd taken his cock in my hand.

In the deep recesses of my mind, I heard a weak and small voice say, "Sorry Lori!"

"I better get going," I said.

"There's no hurry, Johnny, she won't be home for another hour," said Bruce. "Doug was right -- it IS a beautiful night for skinny-dipping!"

I couldn't believe I was actually considering it.

"No-no, I better get home," I said.

"When can I see you again?" he asked. "I'd love to see your new apartment!"

Huh? What? "I thought you said this would be the last time?"

"Johnny, I said it would be the last time if you didn't like it...can you honestly tell me you didn't like it?" he asked. Then quickly added, "We both know better than that, don't we?"

As I walked to my car, I began perspiring; a fear so palpable and strong seized control of my body and mind.

I'm not sure how I made it home safely. My eyes were wide open, but all I saw was myself falling into a deeply troubling abyss.

12