In a Family Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That works for me." She was all business as we went about doing the deed.

"Thanks," she said afterward, "I'll let you know if we need to do this again. This was a bit faster and less fun than I had anticipated.

Later, I went to the beach to see Samantha. As I was walking along the beach, I saw a few pregnant women, at various stages of their pregnancy. I was amused because soon I'd have my own library of women at various stages of pregnancy. I did the math. In two months, I'd have one woman at twenty­four weeks, one at sixteen weeks, and one at eleven weeks. That would make for an interesting collection. I only hoped that I wouldn't drown in their hormones!

Chapter 7

It was a cold Saturday evening in September when I arrived at the house. I brought two half­gallons of ice cream for the girls. Cassandra had called two weeks ago with news that she too was with child. Wow, I now had three pregnant women to take care of. It was hard to get used to the idea. I let myself in. "Hello!"

"Hi!" chimed three women from the kitchen. I went in, where they were sitting around the table with Cassandra comparing notes. On the table was a tape measure.

"So how are things measuring up?"

Samantha got up from the table with a little effort. Her belly was beginning to impede her mobility! She was wearing a white stretch top with black maternity pants. She wasn't wearing a bra! Her boobs looked fabulous, neatly wrapped by the shirt. Her nipples were big, and her aureole were clearly visible even through the tight shirt. "Hey, your belly button popped!"

"Ya, it does that sometimes now! As a matter of fact, it's like that most of the time, isn't is Deidre?"

"Ya, I think so." Deidre got up. "Hey, check this out!" She pulled up her t­shirt, and showed me the top of her jeans, which didn't stand much of a chance of buttoning, and her zipper was only half­way up.

"Wow, you're coming along too!" I put my hand on her belly, then a little but down her unzipped jeans. She giggled a little and squirmed away some.

"And you," I said to Sam, you're getting really big!" I went up to her, and put my right hand on her back, and my left hand on her belly. "How big around are you now?"

"Let's see," she said as she went for the measuring tape. She put it around her belly. "Umm, looks like forty­two inches!"

"Wow." I put my arms around her from the back to feel what forty­two inches of pregnancy felt like. I took the tape over to Deidre. "Let's see where you are!" I wrapped the tape around. "Looks like thirty-­four inches. Not bad! You're, what,twelve weeks now?"

"Ya, twelve weeks. It's fun to look at Samantha to see what two months will do for me!"

"Everyone's differentthough,you'llprobably end up looking bigger!"

Cassandra said, "I've got a belly now too, let's measure mine."

"No you don't, you can't, you're only seven weeks pregnant," said Deidre.

"I do. I started at a twenty­-seven inch waist, and I know I've gotten bigger. Give me that measuring tape." She pulled up her blouse to her boobs (she wasn't wearing a bra, so the view was great) and put the tape around her waist. As soon as she pulled up her blouse, I knew that she had a tummy. It looked even bigger than Deidre's!

She had hidden it for a while now. None of us thought much of it when she complained about her wetsuit not fitting anymore, but wow, she had really blossomed. "Thirty-­eight inches. So there. I do have a belly. It's bigger than Deidre's! What are you, thirty­-four?"

"Umm, ya, and I'm five weeks ahead of you," said Deidre.

"Do you think that you're going to have twins?" asked Samantha.

"I don't know, do you think?"

"Well, you're bigger than anyone else was at this point," I said. There was a moment of awe as the idea sank in.

I'm feeling like crap, so I'll see you guys later." I went over gave her slightly over sized belly a little rub, and said, let me know if you want anything." She sighed, and went upstairs to bed.

After a nice dinner of lentils (yecch), we went into the living room to chat for a while. "Mind if I take some pictures," I asked.

"No, we think it's been a little too long," Samantha said, pushing her belly toward me as a hint.

The two girls stood in front of the fireplace to start. They had hands on each others bellies. Deidre went behind Samantha and put her arms around her, pulling her shirt up and putting her hands on the sides of her belly. They swapped positions, and Samantha got as close as her belly would let her to Deidre, and we did the same shot. I got a few close­ups of the profile of Samantha's pregnant swollen boobs through her tight white shirt. Deidre kept interfering by playing with Samantha's nipples, which would triple in size! I eventually gave up.

"I may be going out on a limb here, but could we, you know, um, have a threesome?" I asked.

"We've talked about that, and we thought it'd be fun, we just didn't know if you'd be into it," Deidre answered.

"Uhh, I've never done it before, but heck, I'm into it. Making love to pregnant women is what I do best!"

The girls came up to me. Samantha pressed her belly against my side while she blew into my ear, nibbled my earlobe, and then started licking my neck. Deidre unzipped my jeans, put her hands down my pants, then pulled the jeans right off. She rubbed her belly against mine. I lost track of who took the rest of my clothes off, but before I knew it, Samantha was on top of me rubbing her breasts while I rubbed her belly. Deidre was at my head with her breasts dangling in my face while she was trying to kiss Samantha. It was nearly more than I could handle. That was a night that I won't forget.

Chapter 8

When I went into the house on that morning, Cassandra was coming down the stairs wearing a bathrobe. "Hi, how's my third mom doing?"

"I'm fine, and so are BOTH babies." I was awestruck.

"You're kidding."

"Nope, I went to the doctor yesterday, and she did an ultrasound. There are two little tykes in here," she said, pulling the robe away from her belly and holding it like a basketball.

I went up to her and held her belly. "So how big it it now?"

"I just measured, it's up to thirty-­seven inches." "Wow, that's huge. How are the other girls?"

"They're fine, they're both getting round too, but not as fast as I am!"

"I'll bet. You going for a shower or something?"

"Ya, I just got back from windsurfing. Want to join me?"

"Sure." I followed her into the bathroom. I pulled her robe off to size her up. Her ten weeks of pregnancy was starting to show not only in her belly, but in her boobs too. Her nipples were getting larger and darker. Her breasts were full and round, and I had the urge to suckle a little. Of course, there was nothing there to drink, but it was another way to enjoy her changing body. We jumped into the shower. I watched as the water dripped from her excited nipples. She soaped up my dick, rubbing it nearly to the point of cumming, but stopped before I did.

"I'll leave this for someone else," she giggled. We finished the shower and got dressed. She put on jeans that were too tight to button, and a sweatshirt. She skipped the bra.

I went knocked on Samantha's door. "Come in."

"Hi, want some company?"

"Sure." She pulled the sheets back, exposing her 23 week belly. She wasn't wearing anything but some slight black panties. I quickly undressed again and jumped in with her. I was more than a little surprised to find that Deidre was sharing a little bed space with Samantha too!

"Well, hey girls, how are you feeling? Oh wait, I can feel you myself!" They laughed as Deidre rubbed Samantha's belly from behind. I put my hand on Samantha's breasts to feel them. They were only a little larger, having reached their full pregnancy size. Her veins were showing under the skin a little, which made them seem even a little bigger. Her belly was quite a bit bigger than before, and her linea nigra, the dark line down her belly, was beginning to show. I rolled her onto her back and got on top of her. Making love to her was a challenge! Her belly was beginning to get in the way, but we made it work. It just meant that I couldn't lean over her so much. Afterward we measured her belly at 45 inches!

Chapter 9

It was Thanksgiving day, and I showed up early with a couple of cans of cranberry sauce to go with my frozen turkey dinner. I went into the kitchen to say hi and to check out the girls. Samantha and Deidre were in hysterics, and at first I didn't know why, but there in the corner was Cassandra, trying to fit into her wetsuit. She could get the bottom on OK, it was the abdomen that was having a hard time getting over her 15 week twin belly! She could put it all on, but couldn't zip it up. She tried a few more times, and finally did it, but the stress on the suit was obvious! Her belly was plain to see, and the zipper was straining to keep things together! She took it off, right there in the kitchen and kicked it under the table as she straightened her grey cotton panties. "I guess that's it for windsurfing."

"Couldn't you just use a swimsuit," I asked.

"It'd be too cold, and I don't think that I'd fit into my speedo anymore either. These twins have me busting out of all my clothes!!

"Let's see," Samantha said. "Let's have him judge a preggo swimsuit contest! I'll get mine."

"Hah, that'll be a laugh," said Deidre. "I'll get mine too."

My dick was as hard as a rock at this prospect. My three girls cavorting around in their swimsuits at 28, 20 and 15 weeks. I got my camera. Deidre was first, in a yellow bikini. Her belly pushed the bikini down below where it should be, but she insisted on pulling it up. As soon as she'd pull it up, stretching it along the way, it'd fall back down, until she resigned herself to the fact that she was just too big for it now. Her slender body now looked like she had a basketball in her stomach! Her belly was distinctly round. Halfway through her pregnancy, it looked as though her belly would only go out and up! Deidre rotated once or twice, put her hands under her newly enhanced boobs, then to her belly, and then she put her hands to her crotch, and pulled them up around her belly.

Cassandra was next in her blue speedo. She fit into that a lot better than the wetsuit. It outlined her large 15 week belly nicely. She still looked slim, but her belly was a feature of her figure. Her breasts were still growing, but were losing the battle with the belly for which extended from her body more. I figured that her belly must be up to at least 43 inches, maybe more. Her athletic build was now definitely lost to a more rounded, maternal look.

Samantha came down last, wearing a zippered speedo one­ piece. The zipper was half­way zipped, showing all her substantial cleavage. Her nipples and aureole were prominent, but her belly was the most striking feature. Her belly button was right out there in front, following by a large hemisphere of pregnant belly. The spandex of the suit was strained around her belly.

"That suit's done for," Cassandra remarked.

"And you were complaining about a wetsuit??" Deidre remarked.

"Hey now, I've got twins to blame for that!" Cassandra retorted.

"Do you like my new look?" Samantha asked. "Yes, I do indeed," I replied.

"So who wins the contest?"

"Well, you definitely win for biggest belly. Deidre, you win for the most rounded belly, Cassandra, you win for the best pregnant breasts. How's that?"

"Hey, what's wrong with my boobs?", questioned Samantha.

"And what's wrong with my belly?" asked Cassandra, wagging her prematurely large belly around.

"Nothing, I think that you're all beautiful. How could I choose sides?"

"You're just copping out," said Cassandra.

"OK, ok. I'll need a closer examination of the facts..." With that, they all stripped, and tried to show me (and one another) their best assets.

We measured: Samantha did have the biggest belly at 27 weeks and 46 inches, followed by Cassandra, at 14 weeks and 41 inches, and finally Deidre at 19 weeks and 38 inches.

Chapter 10

It was Christmas eve, and all three girls had visits with the obstetrician. I went with them. Samantha went first. It was her 32­week visit. From here on out, she'd be seen every other week. Her belly didn't look as though it could get a lot bigger! She laid down on the table, and the doctor examined her. He measured her fundal height. I asked "How big around is she?"

"Are you the father?" he asked.

"Yes, I am."

"Well, it isn't something that we measure, but why not?" He measured the same way that we do. "Hmm, looks like 48 inches. Well, I'd say that things are coming along fine. Your dates still look good, so I'd expect to see you delivering in about eight weeks. Stay healthy." With that he left the room. Samantha got dressed quickly, as I went to the next door down to Deidre's room.

Deidre had just gotten up onto the table, and pulled the top of her maternity jeans down a little for the impending exam. At 24 weeks, she was getting used to the whole thing. I closed the door behind me, and pulled the curtain closed. "I just saw how he does the exam, it's something like this." I slid my hand slowly down her panties and pleased her a little. She giggled. "Stop that, he'll be in any minute."

"It'll be a little while, he just got done with Samantha! Don't doctors get coffee between patients or something?" I continued, moving Deidre a little closer to the stratosphere. She squirmed as she tried to be quiet so as not to draw attention to us. As she squirmed close to ecstasy, her belly wiggled in a way that by itself would have given me a stiffy. I'm sure that the baby liked the gentle ride. I stopped just in time as the door opened. I sat down to hide my excited appendage.

The doctor's face showed it all. "Weren't you just..."

"Yes, I was, this is my second child in this belly." The stunned look on his face was indescribable.

"Well, umm, let's see, this is your 24th week. You haven't been gaining as much weight as we'd like, but the baby appears to be doing fine. I'm going to recommend that you try eating more regularly. Try more healthy snacks. And you..." He looked at me. "... try to take better care of her." He left the room slowly and deliberately, as though something were left unsaid.

"Take care of me?" said Deidre.

"Ya, I guess... maybe he means like this," I said as my hand went back down her panties. She did that wiggle thing again, her newly protruding bellybutton waving back and forth like a small flag on a round mountain. I used his measuring tape to keep score: 45 inches. She was enjoying all this, but I had another appointment...

I went into Cassandra's room, where she, like Deidre, was nearly undressed on the table. Her huge twin belly, at 48 inches, matched that of Samantha, who was a full trimester ahead of her! "The doctor's going to love this, I said".

"I'll bet," said Cassandra. "Anything that I should know about?"

"Ya, you're as big around as a third­trimester pregnant woman!"

"You're kidding! I won't be able to walk in my third trimester!"

The doctor came in, then turned around and left. He came back a few seconds later, with a newly professional look on his face. "Well let's see, we're at 19 weeks with twins. How've you been feeling?"

"Heavy. I feel heavy."

"Well, you are, but only because of your children. This is normal. Many women carrying multiples don't make it to their 40th week, so you're likely more than half­way there already." He used the doppler to listen to both heartbeats. "Very good, the babies are doing fine, and there seems to be enough fluid. Fortunately, your body frame is well suited to twins. You may indeed make it until 40 weeks." With that he left the room. I helped her to her feet.

We went home to a warm, very pregnant, Christmas.

Chapter 11

"Oooh!" she said, as Sam was experiencing strong Braxton­Hicks contractions.

"Don't worry, they're practice contractions. They'll go away soon," I said. I'd been doing my reading. "Most women will have them in the last trimester. Samantha's at 36 weeks by my calculations, so this is normal. If they get too painful though, we should see a doctor."

"Will we all get those?" Cassandra asked.

"Probably. They get things in order for delivery," I said. I went back to reading my book on pregnancy and birth. I had to be ready. It was only four weeks away. I figured that after all of this, I'd be a pro. Perhaps it was time for a career change.

Cassandra, who in her 23rd week, was just a little bigger around than Samantha, came up to my chair and sat in my lap. She nearly crushed me, but I wasn't going to complain too much. I put my hand under her blouse, followed the contour of her belly up to her breasts, and caressed them. They were well on their way to being able to feed two hungry children.

"We were wondering, would you be willing to sleep with all of us tonight?"

"Ya, sure, that'd be a lot of fun!" I didn't hesitate.

"We'll make a bed out of the living room, you can put a fire in the fireplace, and we'll have a fun time together."

It's not every day that you can have three pregnant women in the same bed with you.

I built a fire in the fireplace, and as Cassandra had said, the girls made a bed of the entire room. Every pillow and blanket in the house was there. I felt as though I was in a harem ­­ and I suppose that to a certain extent, I was. Samantha came over to me, guided me to a soft spot on the floor, and undressed me. She was wearing a pair of pajamas that were clearly too small to cover her boobs, much less her belly. It was purely erotic.

Deidre came into the room, lit a couple of candles, and turned out the lights. The warm glow of the fireplace with the candles accentuated her curves, which were covered with a stretch cotton body stocking. The stocking outlined every nuance of her body, but hid her skin from view. Her body was still skinny, but her breasts had grown to be nearly perfect, like perfectly rounded, but over­sized peaches. I knew exactly how they were going to feel in my hands, but couldn't touch just yet. This was just the kind of tease that got me going. She sat down next to me and started rubbing my cock.

Down the stairs came Cassandra, her belly leading the way. She was wearing a fishnet body stocking that was clearly straining under the pressure exerted by her belly. The openings in the net were like a lines on a contour map, showing how the curves of her breasts and belly went from flat to round. The stocking was open at her crotch ­­ a clear sign that she was expecting one of the rest of us to do something ­­ I was dearly hoping that she wanted a piece of me.

The three of us didn't spend too much time dressed. I think that we all eventually made love in some way to each of the rest of us.

Chapter 12

She called early in the morning and told me that it was coming soon. I drove all the way thinking about Samantha. She was almost a week overdue now, and measuring in at a full 50 inches ­­ just plain huge. When I got there, she was on the couch surrounded by two women who were more than just helpers ­­ they were students.

Her skin was almost translucent from all the stretching. What had once been a nice, normal belly, was distended into a huge sphere containing a human being. The changes that her body had undergone were mind boggling, and it was coming to an end.

As I came in, Deidre and Cassandra left the room to afford us some privacy. "It's going to be just fine honey," I told here. "People do this every day, remember?"

"Not me, I don't do this every day!"

"You will today. It's going to be fine." "Do you know what I want?"

"What's that," I asked.

"I want to make love one more time before my belly goes away. Making love with a huge belly is challenging, but a lot of fun. I'm going to miss that more than anything."