In a World of Black and White

Story Info
A college friend helps fulfill a husband's biggest fantasy.
16k words
4.58
73.1k
114
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,796 Followers

No one saw the company commander as he quietly stepped into the rec tent where his Marines were unwinding from the heavy fighting that afternoon. As he looked around the room, he didn't see black, white, or brown. He only saw green and he'd gladly give his life for any one of them, and he knew they felt the same way about him.

Officers were afforded a certain level of respect on the basis of rank alone, but anything above that had to be earned. And Captain Brad Embler had earned their respect in spades. He'd cut his teeth in combat in Iraq during an eight-month deployment where he'd been awarded the Bronze Star with "V" for valor under fire. He'd risked his life to save his radioman, LCpl Hector Gonzalez, who'd been hit as his platoon was crossing a street during a firefight in Ramadi. Without hesitation, Embler ran from his covered position and under fire, grabbed Gonzalez by his LBE (load-bearing equipment) and drug him to safety with rounds kicking up all around his feet.

Just hours earlier that afternoon in Afghanistan, his company was traveling by vehicle from a small village called Parmekhan back to Firebase Thomas where they were billeted. As they passed through the tiny town of Shewan, he noticed the streets were completely empty. He gave a heads up to the rest of his Marines and the Army soldiers who were part of the Joint Task Force to which they were all assigned.

Moments later, Embler saw numerous small, brown figures armed with RPGs pop out from virtually every corner of every building. He called out via radio, "Troops in contact!" as the lead vehicle was hit with an RPG. Time seemed to slow down as an RPG round literally flew right past his window. The convoy went into its emergency reaction drill which it had rehearsed numerous times back at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.

His men quickly dispatched over a dozen Taliban fighters after dismounting and going house to house. The main battle died down as quickly as it had begun. The primary remaining danger was from sniper fire. Embler watched as the Humvee that had been hit drifted off the dirt road which led through the village. He could see the man in the back was in trouble as flames were licking up all around him. Inexpicably, the driver and assistant driver abandoned the vehicle and ran for cover. He ordered his driver to close the distance then stop when going any further would expose the vehicle to sniper fire. He opened the door and ran toward the burning Humvee as AK-47 rounds began throwing up sand all around him.

When he reached the vehicle, the Army soldier in back was softly crying out, "Get me outta here!" Embler reached up and into the flames, trying to find something to grab onto and pull this very large man out. Embler himself was just over six feet tall and weighed nearly 200 pounds and he was in very good shape. Yet o matter how hard he pulled, the man wouldn't budge. He had to find out what was preventing him from moving. He pulled his goggles down over his eyes, stepped on what was left of the bumper, and looked into the burning mess. The man's legs had been nearly severed by the RPG and he was hopelessly entangled in a mess of twisted steel. Making matters worse, the man was now also on fire. His forehead blistered by the heat and his hands severely burned, Embler nevertheless tried one more time to extricate this mortally wounded man from the wreckage. He put his hands under his armpits then pushed against the back of the vehicle using both legs and pulling with all his strength. Even then, this Sergeant First Class could not even be budged. That's when the sound of M-16 rounds began cracking near his head as ammunition in the vehicle started cooking off. Embler knew there was also an AT-4 antitank round in the Humvee's back seat. If it went off, he would die along with his fellow American and brother in arms.

By then, another Marine had ran the gauntlet of sniper fire to join him. He hollered out over the noise of the burning vehicle, "Sir, you gotta let him go! There's nothing more we can do, here." It made him sick then and it still did now when he thought about that moment when he realized there really was nothing more to be done. Mercifully, the soldier had passed out or possibly even died from the loss of blood as both Marines had no choice but to again expose themselves to enemy fire to get back to the relative safety of their vehicle. Just moments later, the vehicle exploded in a massive fireball sending shrapnel flying several hundred meters in all directions.

For his actions, Captain Embler was being recommended for the Silver Star, one level above the Bronze Star he'd earned in Iraq. The recommendation meant nothing to him. The man had died. He didn't feel like a hero. He'd failed and no piece of colored ribbon would change that. His Marines assumed he just being modest when he shrugged off the Silver Star recommendation, but Brad Embler didn't give a shit about anything but not be able to get the guy out; a man who had a wife and two girls he would never see again who were waiting for him to return home. Nor did he care about the serious burns to both hands or the blistering on his forehead. Like he did with every other loss, he'd brood for a while then compartmentalize it and keep in a place he'd rarely visit. Doing so was just too painful.

The guys were all whooping and hollering about the latest DVD one his Marines had gotten from his wife back home. She was hot as hell and she often sent him videos of herself in lingerie while she masturbated or played with toys telling him what she wished he was doing to her right then. Embler didn't know why this Marine let everyone else watch his wife, but that was his call. Each new video became a much-anticipated event in the company.

He'd seen two of them himself. The first time he'd walked in inadvertently when everyone was cheering like hell. The second time, the company first sergeant told him the Marines had invited him to come watch with them. This wasn't the kind of things officers typically did with their men and the men generally didn't want officers around. But Embler was the exception to the rule. He'd initially said, "No thanks." However, when the company 1stSgt told the captain how much it meant to be asked, he'd reluctantly agreed.

As he watched that second video, he was glad he had because she definitely put on quite a show. She was a sexy blonde who was maybe 20 years old. She had a gorgeous face, perfect teeth, beautiful blue eyes, a tight, hard body, and a great set of knockers. She started out showing only her face telling her husband what she wanted from him when he got home. Then she moved back and climbed onto their bed and starting moaning and playing with her ample tits. They'd all been in-country for six months and no one had been close to a real women since they left home. He watched as she then unsnapped the crotch of her red body suit exposing her moist, pink pussy. She moaned as she fingered herself and said, "I have to settle for my fingers because I don't have your cock here to fuck me, baby." The other men went crazy and slapped their buddy on the back and told him how much they loved his wife, too. She slid them in deep and moaned loudly. "Mmmm. I want your cock inside me SO bad right now!" she said. She kept this up for quite some time, playing to the camera and to her husband. After cumming hard, she licked her lips and said, "I wish I was licking your cum off my face. Can't wait to see you...and your cock. Kisses and love you, baby. Bye!"

Embler hadn't jerked off since they arrived. At home, he never needed to. His wife, Alicia, was in the mood as often as he was. He couldn't remember the last time they'd gone more than three days without sex and more often than not, one of them would initiate their love-making every other day or so. There were more than a few 3-day spurts where they fucked every day at least once.

That night, when he finally got to bed around 1am, he'd laid on the thin little mattress that sat on top of his cot and thought about his gorgeous wife as he pleasured himself. Every one of his Marines had met her and without exception, they thought she was the best-looking wife in the company. And they were right. The wife in the videos was hot, but Alicia was a freakin' babe. She had thick, dark hair, hazel eyes, high cheek bones, soft, full lips, and a killer smile made perfect by the braces she'd worn in junior high school. Like him, she was a fitness freak and they'd met at a gym when he was a senior in college. She was an aerobics instructor and both of them had caught the other's eye the first time they'd seen one another. He asked her out, she said yes, and when he graduated, they were married at her parent's home just outside of Denver, Colorado. When she learned he'd already been to Marine Corps OCS (Officer Candidates School) and planned to accept a commission upon graduation, she'd had reservations about marrying him. But none of them had anything to do with whether or not she loved him. They were all based in fear. Fear of the knock on her door. Fear of a funeral. Fear of death. She'd never let fear fun her life before and she wasn't about to start. She put those fears behind her and married the man she loved. A smart, handsome, athletic, caring man who put her needs ahead of his at all times. She loved this Marine with all her heart.

He imagined her doing all of those things that young, pretty, blonde wife had done for her husband. Just the thought of watching Alicia pleasure herself sent him into overdrive. There was only one fantasy that pushed him ever further into the world of ecstasy, but he'd never shared it with her. Some things seemed better left unspoken, and Embler considered this one of them. Even so, he gave himself permission to imagine her telling him about her own secret fantasy only to learn that it was the same one he had. The thought of her...doing that...pushed him over the edge. He shot months worth of built-up semen into the wad of Kleenex laying on his stomach as he pictured her enjoying everything he'd ever fantasized her doing while he watched.

As he stood there this night waiting for the latest installment, he found himself anxious to see the pretty blonde in some skimpy new outfit. Anything to get his mind off of having watched a man die right in front of him while he was helpless to do anything. His hands were both wrapped after having been debrided and disinfected and he was getting some relief from the two oxycodone the company corpsman had given him. The residual pain was a kind of blessing as it forced him to appreciate that he was alive and that he'd at least done everything humanly possible. Still...

He pulled up a chair in the back and hoped no one would notice he was there as the DVD player came to life.

As he'd hoped, there she was. Smiling and wearing a tight-fitting, light-blue teddy that barely covered the nipples on her beautiful boobs. "Hey, baby. It's me again. So...as you can imagine, it's gets very lonely around here being all by myself all day, every day." The camera panned out and she slid onto the bed. "I have to say I was really surprised by your fantasy request when we Skyped last week, but I was also really excited about it." She smiled, bit her lip and said, "I hope you were serious because I haven't been able to think about anything else since you told me—three times—how badly you wanted to watch me do that." She smile again then said, "So...I had to do some looking to find exactly what you...and I...wanted, but I have very good news for you!" She stopped talking and started massaging her breasts again. She moaned and said, "I'm so excited about doing this for you." She blew him a kiss then said, "I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I'm going to enjoy doing it for you. I love you, baby. Can't wait for you and your cock to get home to me next month. Until you both do, this is the best I can do for you." She blew one more kiss then reached out her hand.

A hand and then an arm appeared in the camera frame followed by a man's naked body. A naked...black man's body. He looked into the camera and said, "Hey there, Marine. First of all, I gotta say thanks for your service. Then I gotta say thanks for lettin' me um...service your girl. I'm gonna take good care of her. That's fo' damn sure." He smiled then took the man's wife in his arms and kissed her.

There had already been a lot of loud yelling and hollering, but when everyone saw the guy who was going to be fucking his hot, young wife was black, the entire place went ape shit! "Oh, damn! You gotta be fuckin' shittin' me! You ASKED your wife to let some black dude fuck her? God-DAMN, man!"

Embler laughed when one of his dark-green Marines made a comment about the size of black men's dicks. "Ain't no wonder she want herself a black man. Who wants some tiny little white dick when she can git herself some o' 'dis?" He reached down and grabbed his crotch and pulled on his package. Everyone roared as the guy in the video slid her teddy down her body and started sucking on her nipples.

Embler had watched enough porn (and seen enough in real life in locker rooms, at OCS, and other places) to know it wasn't a myth. No, not every black man had a 12-inch dong, but the a LOT of black dudes really were hung like a horse. The guy in this video was no exception. He had to be at least a foot long and he was as thick as anything Embler had every seen on any porn video. He watched along with everyone else until the guy pumped a truckload of his seed into this Marine's wife, pulled out, and a ton of his cum dribbled out of her pussy into the crack of her ass. The place re-erupted into a free-for-all of salacious comments about the show she'd just put on. "Play it again!" became a chant as Embler quietly slipped out and went back to his tiny little room.

Brad Embler had just witnessed a beautiful wife fulfilling his own deepest, darkest, most closely-held fantasy for her husband. He didn't know if he could ever bring himself to share it with Alicia, but he knew if she ever so much as hinted at it that would be an in-road to drop a hint. He also he knew he'd be chokin' his own rather large chicken that night again unless, of course, the oxy made that impossible.

This video was a home-freakin'-run and he'd had to be very careful just standing up when he left. As he sat there in the privacy of his 6x8 room, he tried to figure out where this fantasy came from as he'd done so many times before. As always, he had no earthly idea and for that matter, he didn't care any longer. He just knew it was his biggest turn on and having seen someone else's wife fulfill it for her husband made him wonder if maybe, just maybe, Alicia might not be open to the idea. Then again, she was a college graduate and a much more sophisticated woman than the cute blonde featured in tonight's video who had likely barely finished high school. He'd never share those kinds of thoughts with anyone, but education did make a difference when it came to many things. Not all of them, of course, but it did make one more reflective of potential consequences. Getting his own beautiful, well-educated wife to do something that risque seemed unlikely in the extreme. It was just too much of a stretch but then again, who knew. If he didn't find a way to tell her about it would most definitely never happen. That he knew for sure.

With just two weeks remaining on their deployment, it was time to start getting all of their equipment ready for embarkation back to the states. Some vehicles were staying for their relief but there were a lot of preparations needed to get ready to rotate back home.

A couple of days before they flew out from Bagram Air Base, Embler had several hours of free time and took advantage of it by Skyping with his wife at a time when he knew she'd be home.

"Hi, honey!" she said when she saw his face. "It's so good to see you!" she told him.

"You too, baby. Wow! You look so good to me right now!" he told her.

"You too, but look like you've lost more weight," she said. "Looks like I'm gonna have to fatten you up a little." Both of them ate very healthy diets and she had no intention of putting any fat on him, but truth be told, he had lost about ten pounds on this deployment. Sleeping less than four hours a night and not having time to eat right could do that do you.

"I do love your cooking, Leece," he told her.

She smiled and said, "You're alone, right?"

He told her he was. "Good, because I just have to tell you I am so horny I'm about to come out of my skin! Do you know exactly when you're getting home yet?"

He smiled and told her, "As you well know, everything is subject to change. However, IF things stay as planned, we'll leave here on the day I previously said (he couldn't say days or times on anything that wasn't secure), then get to Germany the next day, spend a day there, then fly back to the states. That's as close as I can get to accuracy at this point, baby."

Alicia made a pouty looking face and said, "That's okay. As long as I know you'll be home soon. Otherwise, I'm going to have to get a new vibrator. I think I've burned that little fingertip job up while you were gone." She smiled seductively and said, "I can't wait until I can have the real thing again." After another pause she said, "Speaking of sex... Have you had any um...relief...from this kind of stress during this deployment, honey?"

Embler laughed and said, "To be honest, I'm busy pretty much every hour of every day. I've really only had a couple of such opportunities. I gotta tell you though, one of them was particularly, well, let's call it...helpful."

"Hmmm. Sounds interesting. Care to tell me about it? I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours," she teased.

Shit! She was SO beautiful and he was SO horny. He knew he shouldn't say anything, but he decided to tell her about the video. He just wouldn't mention the part about it being his number one, all-time biggest fantasy.

When he finished she said, "Oh, my God! Are they getting divorced now?"

Embler laughed and said, "No! Not at all. He asked her to do that for him. Yeah. Can you believe that?"

Alicia's eyes opened wide with disbelief as did her mouth. "No way! Seriously? He asked her to let a black guy do her knowing all the other guys would be watching? Oh...my...God, Brad. I'm...speechless. Seriously. What does one even say in response to something like that?"

He wanted to tell her, "She says that would be really hot and I'd love to do that very thing for you, honey," but he let that sleeping dog lie. There was no way he was going to let his disappointment in her less-than-enthusiastic-sounding reaction show any more than he was going to tell her that's exactly what he wanted, less the public viewing, of course. He just said, "Yeah, letting the other guys watch was a little much. But you gotta admit, she must really love her husband to agree to doing something like that for him."

He wasn't sure, but it seemed like Alicia suspected there was something more behind his last comment other than the words themselves. She wasn't just well-educated, she was smart. She was savvy. She was insightful. Very little got past this beautiful girl from an affluent suburb just outside of Denver. All she said was, "Yeah, I guess. What I do know, is most women will do a lot of things to make their husbands happy. You know, within reason, of course. I mean, doing it can't make the woman unhappy so I'm guessing she must have really enjoyed it herself, huh?"

"Yeah. That's what I thought anyway. Something like that would have to mutually agreeable, right?"

Alicia didn't respond to his leading question. She just smiled and said, "Well, whenever you know something more about your exact return time, let me know, okay? And just to keep you interested, I bought a new outfit I'll think you'll really like. You know, when I come to pick you up in a FEW MORE DAYS!!" She squealed with excitement as she let him know she was counting the hours right along with him.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,796 Followers