In and Out

Story Info
Bethany explores hypnosis and D/s with Miranda.
2.8k words
4.58
43k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,703 Followers

"You remember your safeword, don't you?" Miranda asked, her fingers stroking up and down the shaft of the strap-on. She was lubing it up, Bethany knew, but something about the way her hand slowly, sensuously pumped the fake cock made Bethany's whole body feel hot and shivery at the same time. She tried to respond, but her heart kept trying to leap out of her throat every time she opened her mouth and she needed to force her stare away from the dildo and onto the wall behind Miranda before she could talk.

"R-red," she said, hoping that Miranda didn't take her all-over flush for lack of consent. She wanted to try this; she actually wanted it with an intensity that frightened her a little, like Miranda was showing her something inside herself that she wouldn't be able to unsee once she'd seen it. But at the same time, her body was kicking out so much adrenaline between the fear and the excitement that she couldn't stop feeling jittery all over. Her pulse raced, her breath came in shuddering gasps, her stomach churned like she'd just swallowed a whole garden full of butterflies...and to think, Miranda was planning to try to hypnotize her through all this. Bethany almost didn't believe it could happen.

Miranda certainly seemed confident enough, though. She gave the fake cock another dollop of lube, sliding her hand easily up and down the black plastic as she got it good and slippery. "That's right," she said, her voice a husky purr that made Bethany actively shudder. "And you're going to remember that no matter what happens. No matter how deep you go, that word 'red' is always going to be there for you in the back of your head whenever you need to reach out for it, okay, Bethany?"

Miranda fixed her with a smoldering stare. Between that and the long dark hair put up in a tight bun and the strap-on that comprised her entire wardrobe at the moment, she looked like she'd stepped right out of one of the image galleries that she'd shown Miranda back when all this started. Bethany felt practically pinned in place, imagining herself as all the blonde-haired, blue-eyed ingenues who stared demurely at the ground and shyly admitted their need to be taken by a lesbian hypno-dominatrix.

Bethany never really imagined herself in that role; she'd figured out that she was bi sometime in her sophomore year when she saw Kate McKinnon on Saturday Night Live and found herself squirming on the couch, but she had no idea there was a kinky bone in her body until she came home early from a road trip and found her roommate Miranda sprawled out on the couch masturbating to footage of a leather-clad woman growling with excitement as another naked woman nuzzled her crotch with a blank expression on her face.

Bethany thought that would be pretty much the end of their friendship, especially after she let out a shocked yelp and sprinted into her room before Miranda could even get her fingers out of her cunt. But instead of being upset or embarrassed, Miranda had calmly and evenly explained a side of herself that she'd kept from Bethany for years-not out of shame or guilt, she said, but simply because she didn't know if Bethany wanted to share that part of her life and she wanted to respect that.

She talked about how it made her feel to hypnotize and control another woman, and Bethany found herself asking all sorts of questions about it that she never thought she'd hear coming out of her own mouth. Miranda had answered every one of them, and had even given her some reading material and links to some websites and copies of a few audio files that Bethany listened to later that first night. That was when she realized that she had a kinky bone or two in her. Sometimes all the way up to the knuckle, in fact.

"Beth? You in there?" Miranda snapped her fingers rapidly, making Bethany wonder exactly how long she'd spent staring into her friend's eyes and woolgathering. She'd spent a long time working her way up to asking for this, and quite a bit of it had been spent fantasizing about what Miranda could do to her with those deep brown eyes if she decided to. She wondered if she hadn't programmed herself by accident.

"Um, yeah," she said, blinking heavily. "I, um..." Her throat tightened up again as she realized she was repeating an instruction, even if she was wide awake when she heard it. "I will remember 'red' no matter how deep I go." Her cunt practically throbbed in excitement, and her clothes felt like they were about three sizes too small. The only thing that kept her from pulling them off was the constant scene running in the back of her head for the last three days, the one where she waited until Miranda told her to strip and she obeyed.

"Good girl," Miranda said, her face breaking into a warm and tender smile for a moment. It reassured Bethany, reminded her that no matter what happened in the next hour or two, she was still dealing with a close friend who wanted to give her a joyous and safe experience. Whatever might change between them, this could only bring them closer together. Bethany felt a little of her fear dissipating, letting the excitement take center stage. "Are you ready? Remember, there's no wrong answer to that."

Bethany nodded excitedly. "Yes, I..." She paused, feeling like she couldn't quite catch her breath. A wave of heat washed through her, dizzying in its intensity. "I'm ready." At least, she hoped she was. She still didn't know how Miranda could possibly calm her racing thoughts and slow her pounding heart into the lazy peace and calm of trance; they'd talked about it, Miranda had assured her it would be no problem, but now it was really happening and Bethany didn't want to let Miranda down. Then again, she reminded herself, the worst-case scenario here involved her hot friend talking dirty to her while fucking her with a ten-inch strap-on. Maybe she didn't need to worry about it all that much.

Miranda definitely didn't seem worried. "Good," she said, her expression becoming sultry once more. "Then strip for me, pretty girl." Bethany stifled a moan as she began to shimmy out of her cut-off shorts. They were tight-Miranda had told her to wear something slutty, but the best she could really do was an old pair of Daisy Dukes she hadn't gotten around to throwing out yet and a souvenir belly shirt she got while drunk in Cancun. Judging by the way Miranda licked her lips, though, Bethany hadn't picked too badly.

"That's right, sweetie," Miranda cooed, her eyes drinking in the sight of Bethany stepping out of her shorts and pushing her pink panties all the way down in a single swift gesture. "It feels so much nicer to be out of those tight, confining clothes, doesn't it? So much better to listen to me and do as you're told. Isn't that right, pet?" Bethany knew that Miranda already knew the answer; the wet spot on her underwear said more than words ever could. But she still wanted to respond.

"Yes, M-ma'am," she stuttered, suddenly unsure of what to call Miranda. She'd forgotten to ask, and she wasn't sure if Mistress was too formal or if 'Miranda' wasn't respectful enough or if there was a secret title like 'Your Divinity' that Miranda expected her to know. 'Ma'am' wound up slipping out without any real planning. She pulled her shirt over her shoulders, grateful for the opportunity to get out from under Miranda's intense stare for a moment.

When she got the shirt up and over her head, though, the expression of passionate excitement on Miranda's face smoothed away her momentary worries. Miranda looked like she was having trouble keeping herself from grabbing Bethany and yanking her onto the bed right then and there, instead of saying, "That's a good girl. Come here and lie down for me, honey. That's right, just lie there on the bed, no need to speak, just watch and listen and relax."

Bethany did as she was told, her cheeks hot with arousal at Miranda's words. The pet names should have felt silly, but Bethany couldn't stop thinking about how sexy it felt to have some layer of herself stripped away like that. She wasn't 'Bethany' anymore, she was a good girl, a sweet pet, a plaything for Miranda to control. Losing her name felt objectifying, but without the cruelty that implied. It made her feel deliciously passive, wonderfully submissive, and when Miranda parted her legs and crouched over her, Bethany found that she didn't want to move at all anymore.

"I know you want me to fuck you, sugar," Miranda purred, pressing the tip of the dildo to the entrance to Bethany's cunt and rubbing it slowly up and down. Bethany felt the lube mingling with her own arousal. "You can't help it. It's all you can think about, now, the feel of my cock pumping in and out of your pretty little pussy. In and out, pet. In and out." She slid the toy over Bethany's clit in lazy circles. "In and out. The more you imagine it, the less you think of anything else."

Bethany let out a tiny gasp as Miranda shifted just a little so that the tip of the fake cock rubbed between her labia, teasing her but still not quite fucking her. She felt paralyzed by desire, held in place by her own arousal, unable to push herself onto the strap-on no matter how much she ached to be fucked. "It's like the fantasy has its own gravity," Miranda said softly, her face a mask of infinite patience. "All your thoughts pulled down and down and down to that singularity in your mind, the image of my cock pounding your wet, dripping cunt. In...and out. In and out."

Bethany nodded, panting with excitement as Miranda teased her pussy. She didn't feel like she could really speak; all she wanted to do was listen and relax and stare into Miranda's beautiful eyes as the other woman relentlessly coaxed her into deeper submission. She could only imagine how much better it would feel once she was really hypnotized, and her clit throbbed with excitement at the thought of it. She hoped Miranda would hypnotize her soon. She wanted to be hypnotized so badly now. She gazed into Miranda's eyes with magnetic intensity, waiting for the moment when Miranda would entrance her.

"It's like your mind has a cunt too, isn't that right, pet?" Miranda husked out, her cock still relentlessly stroking Bethany's pussy lips. When Bethany nodded again, she said, "Of course it is. And I'm fucking your mind right now with my words, my thoughts pushing in...rubbing that clit in your mind, making you so wet and horny...and pulling out, leaving you so deliciously empty, needing to be filled with my words again. In and out, pet. In and out. It's all you can think about, it's all you want to think about. Your mind is completely focused on my words, my cock. In and out, pet. In and out."

Bethany gave a long, slow, shuddering sigh of excitement. She couldn't remember the last time she'd blinked; her eyes were locked onto Miranda's sensual gaze, but she wasn't really seeing it. In her head, she saw Miranda pumping into her with the strap-on over and over again, fucking her thoughts away with every thrust. She let out a high, keening whimper, her arousal now at a fever pitch. "That's my good girl," Miranda whispered, her voice rubbing the clit in Bethany's mind. "That's my good mindfucked girl. Thrusting in, filling you with my thoughts, my will. Sliding out, emptying that mind just a little bit more. In and out." She smiled tenderly. "It's okay. You can say it."

Bethany's voice sounded strange in her own ears, soft and distant, as she muttered, "...in and out..." Her mind seemed oddly detached, like she was just watching herself respond to Miranda's commands. She could feel all the sensations, but she couldn't really think about anything except Miranda's words. It was almost like she was, was...like she was hypnotized. Oh fuck. She was really hypnotized right now. The moment the realization hit her, she found herself sinking even deeper.

"That's right, sweetie," Miranda said, watching Bethany's body sag ever so slightly further into relaxation. "In and out. In..." She matched the word to the motion, pushing the dildo smoothly and effortlessly into Bethany's cunt. "And out." She swiveled her hips, pulling back out. "In..." She thrust forward again, angling the cock to rub along Bethany's clit. "And out." She slid the cock back along Bethany's clit in the opposite direction, firing off a whole new set of pleasant tingles that fogged Bethany's mind further with bliss.

"...in and out," Bethany heard herself repeat, her voice a vacant monotone. She couldn't stop remembering Miranda's evocative, sensual words, couldn't escape knowing that every thrust in filled her with Miranda's will and every thrust out emptied her mind more for Miranda to fill again. Miranda was fucking her thoughts away, until all that was left was obedience, and it was even hotter than all her fantasies and daydreams made it sound.

"In and out," Miranda said, her hips moving in a slow, steady rhythm as she spoke. Her eyes gleamed with arousal, but somehow she kept it under perfect control. Bethany didn't know how, and she was too deep to think about it. She was just glad that one of them was, because it sure as hell wasn't Bethany.

"...in and out," she responded, the words now coming automatically to her lips even as they began to lose their meaning. It was like the more she said them, the more she focused on them, the less she thought about them. And the less she thought about them, the less she thought about anything else, either. The words echoed in her head like white noise, a mental static that left her wonderfully blank. She was empty. She was aroused. She was mindfucked. Miranda would think for her, and she would obey.

"In and out," Miranda cooed, picking up the pace of her thrusting as though she could tell that Bethany had given up trying to think. She pushed the cock in deep, grinding the little nubs at the base against Bethany's clit for a moment before pulling out again. She was beginning to pant too, a little, and Bethany felt a surge of delight wash over her at the sound. She was pleasing Miranda. She was turning Miranda on. It felt absolutely wonderful, a deeper joy even than the sexual pleasure that was now a constant buzz in her empty head, and she found herself matching Miranda's thrusts in a desperate rush to bring her lover to orgasm.

"...i-in and, and out..." Bethany whispered, struggling to get the words out even as her consciousness narrowed down to the bursts of pleasure radiating from her clit. It didn't even feel like she was about to come; it felt like she was at a place beyond orgasm where the ecstasy simply flowed over her like a waterfall and never ever stopped. She was Miranda's good mindfucked girl, lost in Miranda's power, lost and helpless and blank and obedient and oh fuck it felt so GOOD...

Bethany heard a loud, desperate wail of release, and realized that it was her.

"That's it," Miranda whispered, stroking Bethany's cheek as she came. "That's my good pet, that's my good obedient girl, that's my good mindless toy, come for me, come for me, that's right, good girl..." The soft, gentle caresses on her mind and body only intensified the orgasm, drawing out Bethany's climax until it seemed like she forgot how to stop coming. She was almost sobbing with ecstasy, overwhelmed with a sexual pleasure more intense than anything she could remember. It hit her mind with a shockwave that crumbled her thoughts into fragments of bliss, leaving her open to Miranda's suggestions. Her programming. Her will.

"Good girl," Miranda said tenderly, as Bethany's shudders finally subsided and her vacant stare locked back onto Miranda's eyes. "Good girl. But you can give me more, pretty pet. In and out, now, deeper and deeper." Her hips began to move once more, pumping Bethany's slick pussy at a measured, mechanical pace. "All the way into my power, and all those thoughts out for me now."

"...in and out," Bethany repeated, but she didn't really hear herself. She was deep in a place where nothing but pleasure mattered. If she could think, though...she would already be thinking about doing this again.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,703 Followers