In Between Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...you're telling us that it was good?" Charlotte teases.

"It was fucking amazing!" El replies. "I didn't think I was ever coming back from that."

Charlotte giggles again. "You are awesome." she says, nuzzling El's cheek.

"No. You fuckers are awesome. Jesus christ...I came so hard."

Then, looking up at me: "Did you cum?"

"Nope," I reply.

"I came so much I couldn't even think about what was happening."

"It's okay."

"Oh honey, I don't think I can take anymore! You and Charlotte wore me out. Maybe later, but I really don't think I have the strength to help you cum right now." El says.

"It's okay. You just relax." I say. "There's always tomorrow."

"Oh for fucks sake! I'll do it." Charlotte interjects.

"Really?" El asks.

"Yes. It's fine. Just, leave it to the only lesbian in the room to make the GUY orgasm," she says with a smile. Then, looking up at me: "Lay down."

I lay on my back. El puts her head on my shoulder and presses her body against my side. She runs her fingers across my chest as Charlotte straddles my knees, leaning forward.

Charlotte takes my cock in her hand and strokes it, slowly, before taking it into her mouth. I moan as she works her lips and tongue down my shaft. El kisses my cheek and nobles playfully at my ear.

"Does that feel good?" She asks, her voice low and breathy.

"Oh damn...yes...it does," I mumble.

"Are you going to cum for her," El asks.

"Yes, and soon." I say. El kisses me as Charlotte works my cock with her hand and mouth.

"If you get him there, I'll finish," El says.

Charlotte responds by speeding up. El kisses her way across my chest and down my stomach. I feel the climax building. My breathing is hard and fast.

"I'm almost there," I say.

"That's it, honey, cum for us," El urges. "Let me taste your cum."

Her words, combined with Charlotte's ministrations, are enough to push me over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" I shout. Charlotte pulls back but continues to work my cock with her hand. Elise slips her mouth around my cock and sucks deeply as I orgasm. My body floods with pleasure as I feel the cum rush up my urethra, spilling into Elise's mouth. She moans as she swallows. El barely gets it down before another spurt comes. And another. Soon, her mouth is full and it begins leaking from the seal of her lips around my cock. El, unfazed, continues sucking and swallowing. Charlotte's hand milks every last drop into El's mouth until I am entirely spent.

"Mmmm...yummy!" El says, slipping my cock from her mouth. Her tongue darts out to get one last drop from the head. She kisses my cock and flops back on the bed, nuzzling her face into my chest. Charlotte slides up behind El and pulls us both into an embrace.

"I love you both so much," Charlotte says.

"We love you, too," El and I reply in unison.

"I'm glad I could make you feel good," Charlotte says, squeezing my arm.

"Thank you." I say.

"Mmm hmm!" El says before rolling towards Charlotte. Charlotte wraps her arms around El and kisses her on top of her head. I roll towards my lovers and kiss them both on the cheek before snuggling close behind Elise.

Minutes later the two of them are silent and breathing regularly. I lay there soaking up the peaceful bliss that's overtaken our room. When I am sure they are both deeply sleeping I carefully slide from the bed and put on my robe. I head into the kitchen and grab a beer before sitting on the couch. I turn on the TV with the sound low. A few minutes later I hear laughing outside. Betty and Nick are back. Nick fumbles with the key I gave him before finally opening the door.

"Shhh, shhh!" Betty says as they try to stifle their laughter.

"Hello," I say. "How was your night?"

"Awesome," Nick whispers.

"I gotta say, you're friend here is pretty cool," Betty says.

"There's beer in the fridge if you want," I say. Nick looks at Betty. She shakes her head.

"Nah, I gotta walk home," Betty says.

"You're welcome to stay," I say.

"I have to be up early. And I need a shower. Rain check?"

"Any time," I reply.

"Well, I'm gonna grab one for myself," Nick says, heading to the kitchen.

"So, y'all had a good time?" I ask.

"Oh man, it was great. I got Nick to do Karaoke!" Betty says.

"No shit?" I ask. "Nick? You got Nick to do karaoke? My Nick?"

"Yup. And you know what? He was pretty good." Betty replies. I shake my head in astonishment.

"You're powers are beyond mine. I lived with the guy for years and I never could have got him to do that." I say.

"It's too bad this is only our first time out together. Otherwise I would have given him a blow job." Betty says.

"Gotta have standards," I laugh.

"Next time!" Betty says as Nick come back in the room.

"Next time what?" Nick asks.

"Oh, we were just talking about the next time we all go out together," Betty replies. She stands and hugs Nick and kisses him on the cheek.

"Gotta go. I had fun. Let's do it again," Betty says as she pulls away. She leans down and gives me a peck as well. "Tell the girls I said hello."

"Will do. Be safe out there," I reply.

"Always," Betty says, letting herself out the door.

Nick plops down on the sofa next to me. "She's cool, right?"

"Betty is awesome," I reply. I hold my beer out and Nick clinks his against it.

"Cheers brother. And thank you for having me as your guest."

"You got it," I say. I take a pull from my beer.

"How was your night?" Nick asks.

"Awesome." I reply.

"You got that whole post sex glow thing going on," he says.

"That obvious?" I ask.

"I'm very perceptive," Nick replies. "So, do you think Betty likes me?"

"Yes, you are extremely perceptive," I laugh...

12