In Good Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six months later

Faith unlocked the front door of the house she called home as a child. She often dropped by to visit her mother there although she had not done so for a while. Since Maddie's car was in the driveway Faith expected her mother to be home.

"Mom!" she shouted, standing in the trashed living room. "Mom, are you here?! A shouted reply of "Wait a fucking minute!" came from behind Maddie's closed bedroom door.

Faith started to mosey through the house. There had obviously been a lot of partying going on. Ashtrays, overflowing with cigarette butts, were on the coffee table and the kitchen counter. Faith wondered who had been smoking. Likewise, she wondered who had been drinking as she grabbed an empty fifth of Captain Morgan Rum off the floor and tossed it into an already-full trash can. It made a crashing sound when it collided with the beer cans. There was one can of ginger ale in the fridge. Faith popped it open and took a long swig while surveying the state of her once tidy childhood home.

"Where'd you find that fucking soda pop?" Maddie asked as she wrapped a tattered bathrobe around herself and stepped out of her room. "We're out of beer and we got nothing else to drink."

"It's just as well," Faith lectured. "You're not supposed to be drinking in your condition."

Maddie smiled and opened her robe to fully expose her protruding belly. Faith and Maddie's eyes connected as Faith smiled and shook her head in amusement.

"Don't act so fucking high and mighty, Baby Girl," Maddie told her daughter. Your fucking belly is about as big as mine!"

Faith smiled as she smoothed out her top and made her own bulbous baby bump quite obvious. "I am getting pretty fucking big, aren't I?"

Maddie asked Faith whether she could possibly be carrying her husband Roger's baby. The answer was no. "Roger never could fuck me worth a shit, and he hasn't been in my pussy since I don't know when. He's turned into an ass-fucking sissy for every black cock I drag home. Well, I guess I can't blame him for that!"

Maddie was feeling happy and content as she and Faith admired each other. Maddie said, "here we are. Both knocked up. Both of us black cock sluts with black babies in our bellies!"

"Mom," Faith began, "you started all this shit when you started fucking black guys, beginning with Luther! If you and the rest of our little family hadn't convinced me to fuck Luther too I'd still be taking Roger's puny white dick twice a month, never having a fucking orgasm!"

Both women laughed again when Maddie said, "you know Faith, you really should thank me for saving you!"

"Hallelujah!" Faith sarcastically shouted while mockingly waving her arms in the air. "We should probably not invite the pastor from church to drop by today, judging by the state of this fucking pig pen!"

Maddie laughed. "Funny you should mention that. The Pastor did drop by yesterday when your new fuck buddy, Jamal, was here. He sure as shit didn't stay long!"

Faith turned serious and pointedly asked her mother, "Did you fuck Jamal?"

Maddie shrugged and answered, "Yeah, we fucked for a while. Don't get all pissed off, Missy, but we didn't know where you were and Jamal was horny as hell. He's got a nice cock, doesn't he?"

Faith couldn't help but smile and nod her head. "Yeah, it's nice. Nice and big and black! I'll bet it felt good in your pussy."

Maddie nodded a yes.

Faith, who was once repulsed by her husband's Blacks on Blondes video, became a connoisseur of interracial porno flicks. On one stay-at-home night, she and Roger curled up naked on the couch, each blatantly diddling themselves while watching one of their favorite films.

"This is my favorite fucking part!" Faith declared breathlessly as her fingers brushed at her clit at a rapid pace, just waiting for the white woman on-screen to get a pussy full of Negro sperm. Faith was very familiar with the on-screen action because the fucking black man in the homemade porno film was Luther. The blonde getting her pussy plowed was Faith.

People noticing the drastic change in Faith's demeanor, coupled with her tattoos and swelling belly, would sometimes ask "what in Heaven's name has gotten into you?" Depending on the person asking, her answer would likely be "a big black cock".

And whenever people queried Faith about her 180-degree change in behavior, converting from a righteous believer to a wanton black cock slut, she would invariably grin, rub her bloated baby bump, and justify her actions with the same indifferent comeback.

"The devil made me do it."

The End.