In Hawaii Where It All Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both finally started to calm down and our breathing began to return to normal. Terry was still holding me close, but his grip had loosened a little and he was gently caressing my breasts and stomach. I was reaching behind me and gently playing with his wonderful ass. We were basically coming down from that wonderful high you get from great sex when you feel all lovey dovey with the person that made you feel that way and still craving to touch them and feel their touch on your body. I don't know about you, but to me that feels almost as good as actually having sex. Almost, but not quite.

It was then I realized that we were a lot closer to the boat and that the boat had anchored in a secluded cove with no one around. Apparently, while Terry and I were fucking our brains out and coming down from our orgasmic bliss, Drew had taken the boat to this spot and Jim had begun to reel us in. It was then that my senses began to come back to me.

"Oh my god, they saw the whole thing. I can't believe it."

Terry laughed. "What's the big deal? Not like they haven't seen people fucking before. Although seeing someone as amazing looking as you doing it is pretty special."

Despite my embarrassment, I began to flush from his compliment. I also realized that there was no way to hide what happened from Drew and Jim and decided that I had no choice but to live with the embarrassment once we got back on the boat. I still thought the current situation was a bit weird.

"But what are we doing here? I don't see any other boats or anyone else around."

"Well, before we went up, I told Drew to take the boat to this spot if they noticed some, let's just say, interesting activities happening up in the sky. We have half an hour before we need to head back to the dock for the afternoon sessions and I figured we could continue our activities on the boat until then away from other priding eyes."

It dawned on me what he was saying. "Wait a minute. Are you telling me you were so sure you could seduce me up there that you told your bodies to take us to this secluded spot before we even went up?"

"Well yeah." You could hear the satisfaction in his voice. I wasn't sure if I should be angry or impressed by his arrogance.

I guess I settled on impressed since he was proven correct. I realized that I was not angry at all. In fact, I was getting that tingling all over, especially between my legs, that told me that maybe round two would not be a bad idea after all. Before my brain told my mouth to shut up, I blurted out,

"What about your friends on the boat? Are we just supposed to let them watch?" In retrospect, I shouldn't have been surprised by his answer. I mean why wouldn't he think that a woman who just fucked a total stranger would not also want to fuck his friends?

"I was actually thinking they could participate. I have seen the effect multiple men have on a woman before. Trust me when I say that you won't be disappointed."

"What if I say No?"

"Then, we take the boat back to the dock early and send you on your way. Are you sure that's what you want?" So, he was basically saying that I fuck everyone or go home. My god, he was confident.

It was then that I realized that Terry's cock was still in me and that he was gently sawing it in and out of me and getting harder. He was also still caressing my body and his left hand had moved down to my pubic bone and he had once again begun to stimulate my clit with his fingers.

All this activity was having his desired effect on me, and my brain essentially froze up. I didn't say anything other than lean back into his body and moan "mmmm" as he gently brought me back up to a sexual frenzy. I guess my silence was all the consent Terry needed. I saw him give a thumbs up to the guys on the boat with his right hand and heard a "Yess!" from the guys.

Before I really realized what was happening, we were pulled back to the platform in the rear of the boat. Terry pulled out of me, and I let out a disappointed moan, "oooh." I was then surrounded by Jim and Drew who were "helping" me get out of the harness. They seemed to be helping themselves more to my body as I could feel multiple hands on my tits, ass, legs, pretty much everywhere. I am pretty sure both of them stuck at least a finger inside my pussy as they were loosening the harness in my upper thighs.

And then I was led to an area near the middle of the boat by Terry where the guys had put down a towel. Terry was standing in front of me and finally kissed me on the lips, which we could not do up in the parasail. Our tongues began to wrestle in earnest, and I reached down between us and began to play with his cock, making sure it remained hard for me. At the same time, I could feel another body hugging me from behind and could feel another hard cack wedged between my ass cheeks. I looked back and saw that it was Drew. At this point I was pretty much in a sexual daze and just wanted Terry's or, to be frank, anyone else's cock in me.

Terry then put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down. I knew what he wanted and was excited to comply. I love giving blowjobs. Just ask my husband Tom. And if I say so, myself, I think I am pretty good at it. I have no hang ups about going down on a guy after he has been in me or about swallowing his cum. Two things all guys love. I wanted to make sure Terry experienced all of my talents in full.

I went down on my knees and gently caressed Terry's balls. I then put the tip of his cock in my mouth and began to gently lick the head like it was the world's best ice cream. I could taste my own juices on him, which was an added turn on. Terry started moaning "oh yeah, I knew you would be good at sucking cock, keep going."

I was happy to comply and figured I would soon be getting a mouthful of cum. Maybe two if I switched back and forth between Terry and Drew. But things then took an interesting turn. Drew who had been behind me began to pull at my hips. At the same time, Terry began to kneel down and push down on my shoulders. Before I knew it, I was down on my hands and knees on the towel with Terry's cock still in my mouth. I was about the take it out and ask what was going on when I felt Drew's cock rubbing against my pussy lips from behind.

I had never been with two guys at the same time before, but after the events of the last half an hour, I was pretty much down with anything. Without any warning, Drew grunted loudly and pushed inside me all the way. His cock seemed a bit more curvier than Terry's but felt just as wonderful. I opened my mouth wide to moan loudly, but my "oh gooood" was interrupted by Terry sticking his cock all the way down my throat. I think it was partly him pushing in and partly Drew pushing me from behind, but that was the first time I fully deepthroated a cock. It felt a little strange at first, but I was soon getting the hang of breathing out of my nose and started to really get into having a cock inside of me from both ends.

The guys were obviously loving it and soon got into a rhythm where one would push in and the other would push out. Every time Terry would pull out of my throat, I would make sure to lick the tip of his cock with my tongue and make sure to create a nice suction with my lips. I also was able to balance on my right elbow and was reaching back and playing with my clit and caressing Drew's cock as it was going in and out of me with my left hand. Before too long I felt that familiar feeling began to take over me. I began to moan loader around Terry's cock and was practically massaging it with my throat. He was also pretty close as his breathing was getting faster and he started moaning "oh yes, yes" louder and louder. Drew was now grabbing the sides of my ass more tightly and also speeding up his activities.

I don't know who won the race to orgasm first, but it was pretty close. I think Terry came first because I remember tasting his cum, which was yummy by the way, and beginning to swallow just before my own orgasm hit and my entire body tightened up. I arched my back and was having difficulty focusing on Terry's cock in my mouth. It was lucky that Terry had come earlier so that there a bit less in my mouth and I did not choke. Almost at the same time, Drew also began to grunt loudly "oh god, oh fuck" and slammed into me hard about 6 or 7 times.

Once I calmed down a little, I made sure to swallow all the cum in my mouth and started licking Terry's dick and making sure to clean up all the cum. I know Tom loves it when I do this for him and make a show of it. From the looks of things, Terry was just as impressed. Drew then pulled out of me and sat down behind me on the towel, obviously exhausted and satiated. I then did something that even surprised me, I turned around, giving Terry a wonderful view of my ass and gaping pussy lips and put Drew's cock in my mouth, making sure to clean up both of our juices from it. Recognizing that I had no problems with tasting cum or my own juices, Terry stuck a couple of fingers inside me and pulled them out with a considerable amount of Drew's cum on them. He then put them in my mouth where I proceeded to lick them clean as well. He did this several times and I made sure to give the guys a show they would not soon forget.

Part of me could not believe what I was doing while another part of me was relishing the experience. I felt like a sex goddess and did not care that I was a married woman cheating on my husband. I realize now that I have a slutty devil living inside of me and when it comes out, anything and everything is possible.

Finally, everyone was clean and both Drew and Terry thanked me for an amazing time. I told them the pleasure was all mine. That's when we all realized that Jim had not been involved at all. Terry spoke up.

"Jim, why didn't you join? We have to head back now, and you didn't get to play with Judy" He was talking like I was a toy for their pleasure. And I guess I was.

Jim, who was obviously the youngest of the three and very shy, he might have even been a virgin, said "That's ok Terry. I am sure Judy is fine with just you too. Anyway, I took some good pictures for posterity. I promise Judy, I won't show them to anyone or put it on the net or anything like that."

I figured he would use the photos to jack-off and nothing else, told him it was fine for him to keep them. I felt bad for him and wanted him to have more than just pictures to look at. I smiled at him and asked Terry "Do you need Jim to do anything while we had back?"

"He usually takes care of cleaning up the harnesses and putting things away." By this time, Drew had put on his trunks, pulled anchor and was starting up the boat.

"Can you take care of it?"

"Sure. No problem." He realized what I was thinking and smiled.

"Great." With that I crawled on my hands and knees to Jim and placed my body between his legs. "While you take care of the harnesses, I need to take care of something else that is a bit more urgent."

I then began to pull down Jim's trunks. He quickly figured out what was going on and lifted his hips off the seat to help me along. Once I had his trunks all the way down, I threw then behind me, grabbed his fully hard cock in my right hand, slid the tip inside my lips, and looked up at him with his cock in my mouth.

"Do you mind if I give you a quick blow job while we had back? I don't think we have time to fuck but I have been told I am very good at sucking cock."

"Yes, she is," chimed in Terry. "She is the best cock sucker I have ever experienced. And it's not close." He had also put on his trunks and was watching us while cleaning up the boat for the next group. I should have been insulted by his words, but perversely, I took them as a compliment and felt proud.

Jim just nodded silently without saying a thing. I then proceeded to give him the best blowjob of his life. I slowly licked up and down his cock, I gently licked the head before putting him in my mouth. Kept repeating this for a few minutes when Terry said "hurry up" we only have a couple of minutes. Haring this, I attacked his cock with gusto. I put all of it in my mouth and deep throated him to the root. This elicited a "ugh, oh my god" from Jim and he started breathing heavily. I could feel his balls against my chin and started massaging his cock with my throat. Before another 30 seconds, he began to convulse and scream "oh god!" He came for almost a minute and halfway through tried to pull out of my mouth because he could no longer take it. I wanted to torture him and would have none of it. I kept him in my mouth the entire time and made sure to swallow all of his cum before pulling off of him.

When I was done, Terry clapped. "Amazing. You are simply amazing Judy." Jim was incoherent. Terry then threw my bikini at me and told me that I had less than a minute to get dressed. I don't know how I did it, but I managed to look presentable by the time the boat docked.

Jim was still obviously in a daze, but he managed to tie the boat to the dock and began checking in the new group of people waiting there. It was a bit weird acting like nothing had happened in front of the people waiting to get on, but we managed. If they wondered why there was only one person in the prior group of parasailers, no one said anything.

I did notice that a couple of the dads waiting to parasail with their families were checking me out without having their wives notice. Not too surprising since I was wearing a pretty skimpy bikini that left very little to the imagination. Still on a sexual high from earlier, I was still feeling naughty and decided to give them a show. I made sure to bend over and take my time putting my towel and wallet away into my bag, giving them ample time to look at my ass. I also put an exaggerated wiggle into my steps as I got out of the boat and began walking away on the dock. If any of the moms were pissed at my not so obvious display, so be it.

As I was halfway down the dock, Terry came up running with my phone.

"Miss, miss, you forgot your phone." He was playing up that I was just another customer very well.

"Thanks, I didn't realize that I dropped it."

He came close to me as he handed me my phone. "You didn't drop it. I took it out of your bag so I could have an excuse to talk to you in private. I wanted to give you my phone number in case you wanted to get together again before you left."

"I don't think that would be a good idea. This was a one-time thing and I need to return to my marriage." I had no intention of seeing Terry or repeating today's events again.

"Ok. I get it. But take my number and text me so I can send you some of the photos Jim took. We promise not to share them with anyone, but I am sure you will want to look at them and maybe use them when you feel lonely."

This gave me pause. Even though I felt guilty about it, what happened today was also insanely hot. It would be nice to have some photos to help me relive it. I don't masturbate too often, but I could definitely see myself looking at pictures of me fucking and sucking three young studs in Hawaii while enjoying the jets in our hot tub. I nodded my head, unlocked my phone and handed it to him.

"Here. Put your number under Parasailing. I don't want Tom asking why I have a guy name Terry's number in my contacts in case he ever sees it."

"Here you go. Make sure to text me so I have your number and I will text you all the good photos from Jim's phone."

"Ok. Will do." Leaving the docs after that felt a bit awkward. I had just fucked him and wanted to at least give him a hug or a kiss goodbye, but we both realized that would look weird in front of all the new customers. So, I just walked away and yelled, "thank you for the information, I am sure my husband will want to parasail during the weekend, so we will definitely see you again."

I quickly made it back to our room, texted Terry so that he would have my number, and took a shower to wash off the smell of sex and a bit of dried cum off my body. There wasn't much since I had ended up swallowing almost all of it. And I kept telling myself that this was just a one-time thing, and it would never happen again. I made a promise to myself that I would rock Tom's world tonight to make up for cheating on him. Even though he would never know why, I was sure that he would appreciate the gesture.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, things did not turn out as planned. Tom came to the room around 11 p.m. as usual. It was the last night of the event, and they had another night of drinking. I wanted to attack him, but he was really tired and not in any shape for the all-night fuck session that I had planned. I was obviously not happy about this. And, to top it off, he told me that a big client had invited Tom and his boss, the senior VP, to play golf tomorrow morning before everyone flew off to go home. Tom told me that he could not get out of it and that we would have to start our alone vacation in the afternoon when he was done with golf. He promised me that he would make it up to me and that starting tomorrow night it would be just the two of us. He had even made reservations for us at a very fancy beachfront restaurant for tomorrow evening. I was obviously pissed. But I soon calmed down and told him that I understood. He said I was the best, kissed me good night and promptly fell asleep.

As luck would have it, my phone dinged almost immediately after Tom fell asleep. I looked at it and saw that it was a text from Parasailing.

"Hey sexy. How are things going. Here are some pics from today for your viewing pleasure. It's a link to a private cloud file where we uploaded them."

Instantly my heart started beating faster just seeing the text from Terry. I clicked on the link and got to a folder with about 30 photos. Jim was busy. I started browsing through the photos. They were incredible. Jim could have been a professional photographer.

There were several zoomed shots of Terry and I up on the parasail. One where you could see him playing with my breasts and could also clearly see that he had his fingers in my pussy. There was another one where he was fucking me from behind and you could see his cock halfway up my cunt. It was very arousing to see yourself having sex. There were also pictures of me having sex with Terry and Drew on the boat, several where I had one cock in my pussy and one in my mouth. There were also a number of photos showing me licking their cocks clean with cum on my lips and tongue. And not to be left out, there were also a couple of photos of me licking and sucking Jim's cock. I guess Terry must have taken those. I was too preoccupied to notice.

As I was looking through to photos, sitting up in bed next to my sleeping husband, my left hand made its way between my legs without me even consciously thinking about it. Not surprisingly I was already wet before I even touched myself. I started to circle my clit gently at first, but then more vigorously with my index finger. I then stuck three fingers inside me and started to move them in an out rapidly. I was reliving everything that had happened while looking at the photos. Before I was done looking at the last photo, I had given myself a pretty intense orgasm imagining being with Terry, Drew and Jim again. Tom slept through the whole thing.

Once I came down from my orgasm, I decided to text Terry back.

"Oh my god! These are amazing. They turned me on so much that I just gave myself a huge orgasm looking at them." I couldn't believe I was sharing this with Terry. Why was I basically sexting with him if I did not want to see him again?

"Was it as good as the ones on the boat or in the air?"

"Not quite, but close. The real thing is always better than my hands. And your thing was extremely good. (eggplant emoji)." All right, I was now out of control. But where was the harm in a little, flirty texting. I mean I had already fucked him and his friends.