In His Mother's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lowered himself down and rubbed the keel of his cock over his mother's sex, the shaft moving over her clit.

"Oh, fuck, mum," groaned Gareth, his stare fixed on her breasts. He watched his mother's boobs shiver and roll, his focus going down to where his dick moved over illicit flesh, her pubic bush a brittle scratch at the underside of his dick. "You're lovely. I think you've got a sensational body."

"I'm forty-five," his mother replied. "It isn't like it used to be, Gareth."

"You're still gorgeous," he told her. "My friends all want to fuck you."

"Gareth," his mother admonished. "Don't say that to me. It's not the sort of thing you should be telling me. Just come and get out. I'm cold and I want to go to sleep. It's late. And this is just so wrong. We shouldn't ... I mean, you shouldn't ... I mean, I shouldn't..."

Gareth moved his hips, working his pelvis back-and-forth so his cock slid through the slick folds. Neither mother nor son had hold of the cock. It was just slipping and sliding while Gareth held himself over his mother on two straight arms. She was beneath him, breasts shivering, her legs folded at the knees, thighs spread, an inarticulate gurgling sound coming up from her throat. Gareth gulped and gasped and dared to ease the end of his cock lower than he probably should, the head of it nudging his mother's body at a very intimate and very illicit place.

It was where he had no right to be. It was a trespass of Olympic proportions, bold and daring and wrong.

He felt her shifting beneath him, the wriggling causing the dome to press up against his mother's opening, the big bulb somehow slipping inside.

Gareth let out an, "Oh," of surprise when he felt the molten embrace tight around his shaft. He was halfway inside his mother, her heat all around him when he gawked down at their sudden conjunction.

"Gareth," she mumbled, eyes wide. "I didn't say you could put it in. We can't do that. It's incest. It's wrong. Gareth, we can't possibly fuck."

But the sensations were just to sublime to ignore. Gareth couldn't say how he'd managed to slide into his mother's body, he was sure he hadn't intended to do it, although he couldn't actually swear to that fact. But he was in there now and he wasn't about to pull out.

"Just a couple of strokes," he managed to croak, his cock going in up to his nuts. "Just let me do it for a minute, mum. Then I'll pull it out and wank it 'til I come.

"God, I don't believe you're inside me," his mother replied on a gasp. "What are you doing? How did it happen? You were only supposed to rub it over me, not put it in."

Gareth moaned and grunted and eased almost all the way out. Then he was going back in, his mother's pussy taking his length in one easy glide.

"I don't know how it happened," Gareth said through teeth gritted with pleasure. "But it's in now, mum. I'll just keep going for a few seconds."

"But you're not wearing a condom," his mother said, her stare fixed on his face. "That's bad, Gareth. You can't do this without a condom."

"Just a few strokes, that's all. I'll take it out."

"Oh, God, go on then. But make sure you don't squirt your muck inside me. I don't want all that sticky goo. You're only nineteen, your stuff will be teeming with sperm."

Gareth watched as he fucked into his mother. He saw his shaft on the outstroke, his length smeared with buttery goo.

"Mum," he sighed when he saw it. "Why are you so wet?"

"Because it feels so bloody good to have you inside me," his mother replied. Her hips moved as she worked up to meet Gareth on his slide into her body. "This is incest, Gareth. I'm your mother and you have no right to be where you are. You shouldn't be fucking that cunny. It's wrong. It's where you came from. But it feels so lovely to have your cock moving like it is. I can't help it. I know we shouldn't be doing this together, and I know I should make you take it out. But I can't. it feels so good. You just have to fuck me. Just this once. We can't ever do it again, of course. But for now, just love me."

***

So Marion let it all go. She succumbed to her body's demands, part of her mind revelling in the depravity of taking her own son's cock – and it was a gorgeous cock. Thick and long, the big dome stretching her further. She was appalled at what she'd allowed to happen, mortified by the dark urges she felt. Yet the thrill of such a taboo fuck only making her hotter and wetter. The sheer filthiness of taking her wn son's cock got her all revved up and horny for more.

It was her son, her very own Gareth moving inside her. Marion couldn't quite believe she was taking him at all, let alone bareback, his naked shaft slick with her lust as her pussy squelched around his dick.

"We can't ever do this again," Marion moaned. "This is the end. Just this once."

"Whatever you say," her son replied. "Once is enough."

Marion experienced a curious mix of guilt and horror and absolute delight at having her son using his cock against her pussy. She moaned and gasped and shifted up to rest on her elbows. She grabbed at her breasts to stop the big pillows from rolling and swaying, her forefingers teasing her nipples while she gazed down in awe at where her body was accepting the length.

"Oh, no, we're fucking," Marion gasped. She gaped into her son's face, the truth of it too much to process. "That's your cock inside me," she added, like it was a surprise.

Marion stared at her son as he gasped, "I love you, mum. I love being with you like this." Gareth told her before he ducked in to kiss her mouth. "And yes, we're fucking," he said, gasping it out. "I'm fucking you, mum. I'm fucking you and it feels so fucking sweet."

"Don't come inside me," Marion mumbled. She gazed into Gareth's eyes, face going slack. "You can't come in there, darling. Your sperm..."

She said it but didn't mean it. Marion really wanted her son to flood her insides with his lust. It was just part of the nasty, filthy, sordid game. Just like she'd known how it would end. When she'd first heard his tread outside her door she'd known she'd end up with his big dick inside her, that she'd sleep with her own son's jizm seeping out of her body. She'd denied it to herself for as long a she could, but when his dick had slid over her clit, Marion had let it go and moved so his cock-head slipped into her pussy.

Gareth was close. Marion could tell he was barely holding it in, that her son was about to let loose with the deluge. And she knew what he was capable of, had seen the huge rush of cum when she'd milked his cock that time before. And Marion wanted the rush to flood her insides, she wanted her own son's semen bathing her cervix, his moans loud in her ears as she drained him of all his desire and his love poured into her body.

"Mum, I'm sorry," she heard Gareth mumble. "I'm going to..."

"Then do it," Marion snarled, her hips working faster. "If you have to come, just let it go. You can do it inside me. I want you to do it. Flood mummy's pussy with cum. Love me, darling. Love me like a son should love his mother. Give it to me. Show me how much you love me."

She kissed him as he juddered and groaned and pumped desire into her pussy. Marion gasped into her son's open mouth, his seed rushing inside her, his cock working like a piston until he was drained.

"Oh, mum," Gareth gasped as he slid out. He slumped at her side, chest heaving with effort, his dick all slick with his mother's arousal and his own semen. "Oh, mum, I don't believe it's happened. Oh, God. It's incredible."

"It isn't a one-off either, Gareth," Marion said. "It's going to happen again. I want us to do it again."

"Mum, what? But you said..." Gareth was looking at her, staring, his eyes wide with the shock.

"I want us to be together every night," Marion told him. "Like this. You in my bed. We can love every night when we close out the world. We can fuck, my darling. We can do it all. Anything you want. I'll suck you ... You can lick me. We can kiss and do it and nobody will know."

Marion kissed her son's mouth, her tongue searching for his.

The kiss rolled on, seemingly endless as the impact of his mother's words hit Gareth, hard.

"You mean it?" he gasped.

Marion smiled and nodded and replied softly.

"I do," she said. "Now, turn of the light and cuddle in close. Let's try to get a little sleep before we make love again."

12