In Katie's Room Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I should thank you, Sarah..." Katie said, when the spanking wound down. "I can't remember the last time I had an excuse to let loose like this. You've got no idea how fun it is..."

Sarah's face was flushed with embarrassment, her teeth were gritted with pain, and her eyes brimmed with tears. But in spite of it all, her face relaxed, and she managed a mischievous smile.

"Oh, I think I might have an inkling..." Sarah whispered, her voice faint.

Katie's eyes went wide, seemingly impressed by her slave's audacity.

"Sarah! Just what the hell are you hinting at?" Katie asked, taken aback.

Sarah smiled through her tears.

"I think you know..." she said.

Katie gave her butt another playful pinch, and Sarah yelped—but her scream gave way to a giddy laugh.

"Did you enjoy it?" Katie asked. "Was it fun, listening to him scream? Did you like watching him struggle? You can be honest with me, girl. Would you do it again?"

Sarah was silent as she chose her words carefully.

"It... It's the most fun I've had in the bedroom since I lost my virginity," Sarah said. "Happy now?"

"Oh, you have no idea..." Katie breathed.

Katie's hands strayed to Sarah's bound wrists, still held tightly in the grip of the handcuffs.

"It doesn't have to end now, you know," Katie said. "There are rules, of course. You follow my lead. You do as I say. And you never touch him without my permission. But if you want to learn how to dominate a man, you might as well learn from the best."

In spite of myself, I tried to cry out, forgetting the ball gag on my mouth.

"UNGH!"

Katie looked up at the sound of my voice. She smiled.

"Sorry, David," she said. "You have to admit... I don't always get a chance like this. Can't pass it up, right?"

Is this what I want? No... It can't be like this. Not like this!

Katie plucked up the little silver key to the handcuffs, which lay right by the leg of the chair. She slid the key into the keyhole of the handcuffs to unlock them, then pulled them off Sarah's wrists. She gave Sarah's butt a little pat of encouragement, and Sarah climbed down from her lap and rose to her feet again, pulling her underwear back up as she went. Katie stood up from the chair.

Together, the two of them approached me—a master Domme and her eager apprentice.

"Hold on..." Katie said. "We'll need something else."

She walked towards the bedside chest, bent down to reach into the lower drawer, and pulled something else out. When I saw what it was, I gulped.

It was a whip—an elegant little cat-o'-nine-tails with a carved wooden handle. She draped the whip's leather tails over her arm as if it were a favorite pet.

She motioned for Sarah to approach.

"Come on girl," Katie said. "We'll take him together. Watch and learn."

12