In Laws In Charge

Story Info
Sister is her Sister-In-Law's bitch.
4k words
4.46
225.3k
79

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers

I've always been very close to my big sister, Kelly. There's been a special bond between us since an early age, I was five years younger than her and I think she liked the responsibility of looking out for me when I was a kid. That only increased when our father died in a car crash when I was ten so as we grew older I always came to think of her as my best friend and someone I could always turn to and rely on. We were very similar in nature too. Very laid back and easy going, unless we were really annoyed, or our family threatened or criticised, at which point we would become very prickly and defensive in attitude. Looking back now I can see it but I always just took what Kelly did and said as being the right thing and could see little fault with her or what she did.

Physically too, there was a fair resemblance between us: we were both blessed with very dark hair, took a very good tan, were slightly over weight (though where that manifested itself in me in a paunch to my stomach in her it showed in her bounteous breasts!), had rounded features and intense, dark eyes.

Although that special bond existed I never felt it held us back, certainly not Kelly, who left for University, came back with a Degree then held down a couple of jobs before settling down with her husband, Billy, and having a couple of sons. I was pleased for her, really I was, she seemed happy, Billy was a nice bloke and he and I got on well too and I was named as their first sons Godfather, which I was made up about. Up until I was 29 I never really had a 'proper' girlfriend myself, yes, I had had one night stands and flings with girls but never anything serious or likely to become that. Which, I guess, maybe made me look at my sister as the voice of feminine reason and very rarely in the wrong.

But a month before I hit the big 30 I met the girl that was destined to change my life completely. Denise was a good looking blonde (which in itself was a surprise as I had always seemed to go for brunettes in the past), very slightly built, almost too slim, short at a mere 5'2". She wore glasses too but that was always a thing I liked in a woman. Really, her looks weren't that important but she was pretty in a old style but it was her personality and charisma that seemed to capture my heart from the start. But one thing that I found out pretty quick was that she knew what she wanted and usually got it! Bossy, demanding, domineering, all described her but I didn't care, I was falling in love and would put up with anything to be with her and did so. Maybe I was too good natured about it, but, in retrospect, I didn't half put up with some grief from her – life had been so much simpler as a singleton – but not half as much fun!

Anyway, I don't want to bore you with my whole life story any further, but what I have told you is relevant to what happened, but maybe more relevant than all that is that from the first moment I introduced the two ladies in my life there was ill disguised animosity. I had never really known my sister to get bitchy before but that first meeting at her house was like seeing a different person. It was pretty uncomfortable for me really, as both stared daggers at each other and were extremely cool in their responses. Thankfully there was no outright hostility at the time but as I left with Denise she left me in no doubt what she thought of Kelly and next time I was round babysitting at Kelly's she told me that me and Denise weren't suited, she was a golddigger, would cheat on me and pretty much everything to try and get me to dump her. It was pretty intense; I loved them both but was stuck between them. I didn't leave Denise, indeed we fell further in love but I still tried to keep in as much contact with Kelly as possible.

I married Denise two years later and although the ceremony was quite fraught as neither family particularly cared for each other (by now it wasn't just my sister that disliked Denise and vice versa!) we got through it and settled into, what I thought was pretty happy, married life. Yes, Denise was domineering but I could handle that and really once she had got her way she was very sweet and caring to me. So we made do with our domestic bliss in our newly built two storey house on the edge of town. She worked from home on a number of ventures, while my daily routine saw me head off at 7.15am and not return until 6pm. And it was on one such day that my eyes were unmistakably opened to what was really going on.

*

it was a dull September's morning and within an hour of arriving at my desk I knew that I was not feeling at all well. Maybe it was just a bug or maybe it was something I had eaten, I don't know but I had been on three trips to the bathroom by then and each time been horribly sick. Sweating, feeling shivery and in danger of worse I decided the best course was to head home, I called Denise to tell her but she was engaged and feeling so rough I didn't hesitate further in getting out of work and heading home A funny thing happened on my journey home though, my stomach started to calm down and I began to feel half human again, actually I was getting pretty embarrassed at having left work like that but decided to stay home for the day and make sure I was really OK. But a surprise awaited me as I pulled into our road, my front drive was occupied and as I cruised past I was astounded to find that the car occupying it was my big sisters!

I parked on the street and walked up to my front door trying to figure out why Kelly would be here, especially with me out. I mean she had barely been when I was in and I couldn't imagine she would want to be there with just Denise home. Maybe there was a problem with the boys? But surely not, both were just at school and both Grandmothers would have helped out long before us. I just couldn't think. But as I opened the door I got some sixth sense to be quiet and as I entered the house I did not announce my presence. I half expected to walk into a blazing row, with me not around to keep the peace I couldn't imagine these two strong willed women keeping calm for long. But downstairs and out the back were deserted, a cursory glance into the living room, kitchen and out the kitchen window revealed that. Then I heard movement upstairs and mumbled voices, they must be up there.

Still some strange instinct told me not to announce my presence yet and as I rounded the top of the stairwell I became aware that both were in the main bedroom. As I moved over to it and decided that I had better let them know I was here now that I knew where they were my wife's voice cracked out with a vehemence and strictness that I had never heard before. I mean, yes, she was a hard woman used to getting what she wanted but this was something else altogether.

"Well, what are you waiting for slut? Get your fucking rags off you cunt!"

I was almost frozen by the ferocity of her words, but my shock at that was quickly overtaken by my amazement as I clearly heard Kelly's voice answer timidly.

"Yes, sorry Denise."

What the fuck was going on?

I found my feet swiftly enough though to cross over the hallway to stay at the half closed door to our bedroom. I placed my eye to the crack at the hinge and was rewarded with actually a terrific view of the scene as it unfolded in there. Denise was standing on the far side of the room, at the bottom of the king sized bed, with the low morning sun shining bright behind her. She was wearing a thin white blouse with buttons undone at top and bottom and just the tightest pair of skin tight denims that you could imagine. With one hand bent on her hip and her head to one side she actually reminded me of a harsh school teacher I used to have. She stared ferociously with her ice blue eyes through her glasses at the older, bigger woman standing about six feet across from her. I moved slightly to allow me full vision of Kelly and was amazed to se her already starting to undress. And contrary to Denise's harsh claims she was by no means wearing 'rags'. Indeed, Kelly took great care over her clothes and was rarely less than impeccably turned out. Which made her taking that jibe all the more unbelievable. Still, I had no time to digest that as I stood there and watched my sister obediently begin to haul off her outfit. She had on calf length black leather boots, black stockings and a knee length black shirt with a smart black blouse above that.

"God look at you, you're dressed like a whore! Is that what you are? Don't shake your head, you are, go on, tell me, tell me what you are!"

If I couldn't believe me ears earlier, then it was now my eyes turn to be dumbfounded as Kelly paused with only the middle button on her blouse left to undo to look at Denise for a moment, then at the carpet and say quietly.

"I'm a whore"

A sneer curled itself on my wife's lips as she cocked her head and admonished her.

"I can't hear you dear sister-in-law, speak up, make sure it's nice and loud this time."

I held my breath, surely Kelly would put a halt to this madness now. But no, not a bit of it.

"I AM A WHORE!"

"Very good whore, and don't you ever forget it, now get a fucking move on, I should be looking at your fat ass and saggy tits by now!"

My god! She was like a little girl, hurrying to please an angered parent as she obeyed Denise and continue her impromptu striptease. I couldn't tear my eyes from her as she finished taking off her blouse and dropped it, revealing her massive tits covered by a lacy black bra, that looked a size too small.

"Take that off next whore, lets see your money makers!"

Goaded Denise, obviously enjoying her position of power, whatever it was based on. So I watched as my big sister, the person who I had been closest to for so long reached behind her humiliatingly and unclipped her bra and let it drop to her feet. My goodness I don't think I had ever realised what a magnificent rack Kelly had. They looked to be fleshy, round and perfect and her large nipples appeared to be erect. But she wasn't finished and as I squinted for a better angle I watch Kelly finish off by pulling off her skirt, her boots, her stockings and her black lacy panties until she stood across from her sister-in-law stark naked. Just as I was taking that sight in she turned ever so slightly and I was able to clearly see that her crotch was completely clean shaven, it was certainly an eye opening morning!

I couldn't tear my eyes from it and as ashamed as I should be (and am!) to say it I was by now sporting a major league erection.! I watched as Denise sauntered over to Kelly and circled her very clearly appraising her, tutting and chuckling at something, then lashing her palm down flat on Kelly's ass cheeks. The sound upon connection a wicked crack that rang through the house. Kelly gave an involuntary squeal and was told to shut up for her troubles.

"God look at the fat on you're ass wobbling. You really should cut down on all that food you stuff in your face fatty! You really are gross!"

I couldn't believe this, Kelly may have been a slight bit overweight but looking at her now she was in no way gross, in fact with her fulsome boobs and rounded figure she was actually bloody sexy!

Denise walked slowly back to her position of before, in front of our large bedroom window and stared hard at Kelly. When she spoke she had such confidence and certainty to her voice that it was difficult not to be overtaken by her powerful personality.

"Well what are you waiting for? You know what you want to do, do it! You can't have forgotten already! Get on your hands and knees, crawl over here and beg to lick my pussy!"

There was a lot in that statement for me to digest, not least that this apparently was not the first time this had occurred. As I pondered that my big sister was dropping to her knees obediently and started to crawl towards Denise, halting just before her feet, dipping her head (her long dark hair obscured what she was doing but it could only have been kissing my wife's feet) and speaking in her unusually timid and quiet voice, so unlike her normal one.

"Please Denise, please, allow me to try to satisfy you. Please I beg you let me lick your beautiful pussy."

Good grief she sounded pathetic begging like that but I could not help but feel in some bizarre way turned on, certainly my stiff cock had only gotten harder as she spoke. And what did she mean 'beautiful pussy'? My wife may have a lot of things that I loved but the one thing I really did not like was her hairy, unkempt pussy. Unlike Kelly, obviously, Denise despised keeping her pussy hair in trim down there and I always found oral sex with her to be a real chore, the taste and feel of a hairy minge a real turn off to me. Still, it sounded like Kelly knew what she wanted and as Denise had her fingers on the remaining fastened buttons of her blouse it looked like she was about to get it.

I really didn't know what to think or what to do. Really, I should have announced myself, but it was too late for that now. And really I should have been aghast at what my sister and my wife were doing but rather I was intrigued and no little aroused. Especially, as by this time Denise was topless and had her hands at her belt. In no time at all she was naked and in that position towering over her older sister-in-law. Seen like that she really did look impressive. She reached down to take Kelly's chin in her hand, give her a knowing look and point to her hairy bush.

"Go on whore, lick it!"

I guess I should not have been surprised at anything given all that I had witnessed that morning but I still could not bring myself to believe that Kelly would do this. But she did. She raised her head and her body and shifted position onto her knees and wouldn't you know it her mouth was at the perfect level to extend her tongue and begin to lap gently at my wife's cunt.

I wish I could give a far more graphic and detailed description of the head that Kelly gave to her younger sister-in-law but I could not move much for fear of giving away my presence. I didn't want that, I was entranced with what they were doing and anxious to find out more, why they were doing this, what it meant for my marriage and how much further this would go. What I could see though, was Kelly's long, elegantly coiffured hair slowly bobbing backwards and forwards as she obviously licked at Denise's hairy pussy. For her part, Denise was now with one hand fondling her small, but perfectly formed breasts and with the other hand on the back of Kelly's head pushing her face deeper between her legs.

"Mmmm. That's it bitch, I'm getting wetter now, you are good at licking pussy if little else!"

With that 'compliment' Denise moved herself so that she was sat on the bottom of our bed but somehow managed to keep Kelly's face glued to her crotch. They were closer to me but my view was again somewhat impaired but I could see enough to view that Denise was leaning back and wrapping her thin legs around my sisters head and holding her in there with both thighs.

"That's it, make me cum! You are not getting out of there until you do!"

Her voice held a threat and menace and more than that, a certainty that would not be denied. That was borne out as , despite surely having some difficulty getting her breath held so tightly into Denise's cut, Kelly continued to orally pleasure her. It was not long before my wife began to shake and buck uncontrollably, she was nearing climax. As her squeals and shrieks came louder and faster and her arms and legs tightened and loosened and tightened around Kelly's head she urged Kelly to greater efforts.

"Come on cunt! Lick me. Lick me slut!"

Then with a visible easing of her whole body, Denise shuddered and held tight to Kelly for a moment before finally releasing my sister from between her sweat covered thighs. For a moment Kelly kept her head there then she slowly raised it up and I had an unobstructed view of her normally tidy face with hair all over the place and her nose and lips liberally coated in clear pussy juice. She stayed on her knees between Denise's legs awaiting my wife's recovery.

That did not take long, from my own experience I knew she had a voracious sexual appetite (as well as having a wicked, kinky side) and would not take long to be wanting to get back into things. It wasn't and she dismissively shoved Kelly's head and shoulders from her naked lap and got to her feet to address my big sister.

"Not bad slut. Not bad at all. Now get up on the bed and make sure you're wet enough to take me. Here, use this as well as your fingers."

Denise pulled open her underwear drawer and tossed Kelly her vibrator. I didn't mind her having it as we had used it in our love making before and was well aware of its existence. As Denise moved out of my eye line towards our large wardrobe and started rustling in there I could not take my eyes off my older sister hauling herself onto the bed where Denise had lain, her legs wide apart and as instructed digging the silver dildo in between her legs and grunt as she began to pleasure herself.

"That's it you pig but you'd better not fucking cum, remember, you can only do that with my permission!"

Kelly gave no response to this command and continued to jam the phallic object into her shaved pussy. Then I got a real surprise as Denise walked back into my sight and there was something very different about her! That something? A great big black cock strapped around her crotch! I never knew she owned a strap-on dildo, perhaps just as well because it was fucking intimidating from where I was! It had to be at least twelve inches long and maybe three thick. The shiny black plastic contrasted vividly with my wife's pale skin and it hardly moved as she walked in front of Kelly.

"Right stop that now! Hang on, don't get rid of it yet, you'd better lick it clean. I don't want your whores juices on it do I?"

Obediently, Kelly pulled the vibrator from her pussy and inserted it in her mouth and sucked and licked it clean before dropping it on the top of the bedcover next to her.

"Good. Now get turned over I don't want to have to look at your fat, ugly face as I fuck you! Seeing as you're nothing but a fucking dog I'm going to fuck you like a dog!"

Again my sister said nothing and did exactly as she was told, pulling her self further up the bed and rolling over to face the top of the bed (and unknowingly me) , proffering her ample ass to her dominant sister-in-law. Denise explored Kelly's crotch with her fingers for a few seconds, satisfied herself that it was wet enough and got onto the bed herself and eased herself forward. It was easily apparent the moment the big plastic cock entered Kelly's pussy as she gave a loud moan and her head popped up with a look of surprised intrusion on her face.

Denise rammed her thin frame forward with power I doubted she possessed and shoved Kelly's whole body forward with it. Once she was totally buried inside Kelly she reached forward and grabbed her long, dark hair and hauled back on it to lever herself deeper inside.

"Yeah, bitch I'm gonna fuck you hard!"

And she did just that. Spanking occasionally at Kelly's ass cheeks as she went she forcefully fucked her doggy style for a few minutes as ( a few minutes that saw my still rock hard erection stay as hard as ever but now start to seep pre-cum) before she picked up the discarded vibrator and slide it firmly into Kelly's exposed ass hole so that she was firmly double penetrated from behind.

As Kelly started to moan and whimper it came clear that she was coming desperately close to climaxing herself. As Denise continued to pound away at her from behind my sister desperately tried to speak through the thrusts.

"P-Please. Please, Denise may I-I cum?"

With one final slap to Kelly's ass Denise disengaged herself.

"We'll see. You need to clean these two first though!"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,513 Followers
12