In Love with Lori Ch. 07 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers

"Happy baby-day, Mrs. Denham!" he whispered, his fingers gently tightening their grip on me, holding me like he never meant to let me go as he kissed me deeply, soulfully, a sharing, caring kiss, the kind of kiss only a husband and wife truly, deeply in love with each other can share.

*

Dinner that night was an eye-opener, for me if not for Davey. Richard met us at the door and gave me his arm as we walked through the house, a large and pleasant brownstone in a discreet gated community, to the lovely, well-tended garden at the rear, where David's Aunt Sophie awaited us.

When I saw her my heart nearly stopped; in almost every detail, down to the way she held her head and the way her lips quirked when she smiled, she was Mom! Davey was as stunned as I, but he had enough aplomb to hide it and smile, kiss his aunt, and exchange pleasantries. I was having a difficult time saying anything at all. Memories of Mom raced and tumbled through my head, her smile, her blue eyes, her glossy, jet-black hair a mass of soft curls, her quick, gentle repartee, all of it was here again, she was here again, and I was alternating between freaked-out, flabbergasted and heart-wrenched that someone so like Mom was here, being so, so like her in almost every detail.

Richard was talking to me, but I wasn't really hearing him; all I could focus on was this vision of my mom, as beautiful as I remembered from when I was a little girl, and it took a gentle nudge from Davey to bring me back down to Earth with a bump. Richard must have noticed my rapt attention to his wife and offered me his arm, possibly intuiting some of what was racing through me; whatever it was, it gave me a chance to get away gracefully, regain my composure, and try and recover from the 'transfixed idiot' impression I must have given Sophie.

While Davey talked with his aunt, Richard walked me around his garden, proudly showing me his rose bushes, telling me about his struggles to keep them tended with his busy work schedule, his love for this simple, quintessentially English passion apparent in every word he said. As he talked, I calmed down, entranced by his sweet, urbane charm, aware on some level that it wasn't an act put on to put me at my ease; he really was the best kind of 'olde-worlde' English gentleman, and his gentle charm, his mellow calm, and sweet, understated humor gave me much to hope for and look forward to with Davey. If Richard was representative of the older Denham men, then Davey was lucky indeed to have him, and I was blessed indeed to be joining a family that had people like Richard in it.

As we walked and talked, I could feel myself growing more and more attached to Richard; he exuded that calm confidence and charming worldliness that I'd only ever seen in Daddy and now here was Davey's uncle bringing that out in me again. It was with almost a sense of shock that I realized I was falling in love with him, but not like the way I felt about Davey; I was growing to love him like the father I'd lost and missed so very much; it came almost as a shock, but a sad, sweet, wistful one when I realized Uncle Richard would be a fine and fitting man to fill that need inside me.

I think he sensed how my thoughts were leaning; now his hand on mine as I held his arm was more paternal than just the polite steadying of a host for his guest; in some indefinable way, Davey's Uncle Richard knew, or could feel, what was happening inside me, and was already assuming the role my daddy would have taken if he'd been here, and it felt so right it was unquestionable.

Richard piloted me back to where Davey and his aunt chatted; I think he sensed I was calm enough to not make a fool of myself, although I also sensed that he'd never let that happen, and so, with everyone now past their moment of unsettlement, we could at last get to know each other; we were family, after all, but when uncle Richard commented on how utterly pleased and honoured he was that I'd asked him to give me away, I lost it again.

Sophie immediately gathered me in, chiding Richard for making me cry, but it was happy crying. She took me to the Drawing Room and, with almost no fuss or flurry, repaired my ravaged make-up, patted and flicked my hair back into place, and had the two of us making faces in the mirror until I was lost in helpless laughter.

"Please don't be too overawed by Richard," she'd said. "He's always wanted a daughter, but it never happened; instead, we have two strapping sons who show absolutely no signs of ever getting married, no matter how hard I tried to persuade them that it was time they settled down and gave me some grandchildren! The poor dear had just about resigned himself to one day being just a bit-player in some awful, snobbish, society wedding somewhere, and then you and darling David popped-up and voila, he has his chance! Now, at least, he gets to call some of the shots, look all 'father of the bride', give the required 'look after my daughter or I'll bury you under the garden shed, young man' speech, and generally be involved, so please, do accept my thanks for asking him; he's actually brimming with delight, so thank you so very, very much, you darling girl!"

I almost lost it again to hear her call me 'Darling Girl', something Mom used to call me; to hear it once more, from someone who was almost Mom's identical double was unsettling, to say the least. If Sophie noticed, she didn't say anything; instead she once again patted and smoothed me, pinched my cheeks lightly to put some color back in them, and slipped my arm through hers.

"There you go, absolutely devastating once more; David's a very lucky boy!"

*

Dinner wasn't at all the formal affair I had been dreading; it felt more like a family get-together, with Davey and Richard so obviously at ease in each other's company that it felt like they'd known each other for years; Davey seemed to be responding to Richard on an almost 'father-son' level, hardly surprising, really, seeing as he'd been effectively alone for over eight years while he slogged through medical school, while I couldn't help but fall back into the ease and comfort I'd known during family gatherings when Daddy and Mom were still alive. Sophie made it seem so, and when she announced that she would be sitting on the Bride's Side, and organizing the wedding for me, it felt natural; she was so much like Mom it felt completely right that she take Mom's role and do that for me.

Davey and Richard exchanged a quick glance and nod when she said that, almost as if they'd known all along that would happen, and Richard grinned broadly when Davey toasted Sophie 'and all "Ladies Who Organize!", making Sophie smile through her blushes.

Back at the hotel, I watched Davey watching Boston while I slipped out of my dress, leaving just my panties on. That preoccupied, far-away look he gets when he's perfectly happy was on his face, telling me that right there and then, he didn't have a care in the world. He looked so young, sweet, and happy I had to hug him, while making sure his fat cock was awake and ready for action, and he in turn nuzzled me as we stood watching the lights of Boston on that warm summer evening. I could have stayed like that forever, but I had something I wanted to share with him, and he picked-up on that almost immediately

"What is it, kitten?" he asked .

"Do you remember what I said earlier, about babies?" I asked, feeling my way along carefully.

"I do, sweetheart, what about it?" he smiled, so I pulled him around so I could look into his eyes, so he could see I was serious about what I was going to say.

"David, I meant it, I love you so much, I want to make a baby with you, I want to do that so badly..."

"Is that all?" he grinned. "Kitten, all I want to do is make babies with you. I told you; I want to get you pregnant, and watch your tummy grow, and listen to our baby grow inside you, and I wanted to do that from the moment we first made love. I love you."

This was going better than I'd hoped, but I had to be sure he was sure.

"So if I stay off the pill, it's OK with you, Davey? Really?"

Once again I got that lovely, sincere smile of his; with his startlingly blond hair spilling down over his forehead in a tousled cow-lick, and that big, sweet grin of his, he looked like a handsome schoolboy, young and carefree, not a man grown, and a doctor in his mid-twenties. There was, however, nothing young or carefree about the rock-hard cock I was groping and squeezing the whole time; if he was going to stand there and look so damned appealing, what else did he expect...?

"When we get home, I'll throw them down the toilet myself. And now, Miss Keene, we have a baby to make!"

Talking about babies had given him 'that' look, the one that told me it was time to get nekkid, and sure enough, his hands slid into my panties to cup and squeeze my butt as he pulled me against him. It was the work of a few seconds for him to slide my panties off, and I gasped at the hot little 'zing!' as he stroked my puckered little hole before slipping his finger into me, grinning as he told me without words what we were going to be doing very shortly!

We kissed like two hot teenagers, teeth clashing in our haste to get our lips sealed together as tightly as possible, while he lifted and separated my ass-cheeks so he could slide his fingers into my ass, working me open for his lovely, thick cock, if that was what he wanted to do! At this point I should mention that it was definitely what I wanted him to do, which is why I let him back me toward the bed, keeping in step with him so his squirming, sexy finger in my ass stayed where it was and kept doing what he was doing to me! We collapsed on the bed, with him on top of me, so I sort of drifted my legs open in a pretty broad hint to what I wanted to do first. Just in case hints weren't getting through, I grabbed his face to hold him so he could see me clearly.

"Fuck me, Davey, fill me up!" I whispered, and smart boy that he was, he got the hint right away, rose up on his forearms, and thrust forward, meeting and entering me in one long, hot, thrilling invasion that made me see stars. The feel of him in me, stretching my pussy once again, hammering his rigid thickness deep into the heart of me was almost enough to drive me over the edge. Davey slid a pillow under my hips to bring me even closer as I hunched and humped against him, but when he slid his finger into my ass as he rammed that thing of his deep into my pussy, I came like lightning, like molten iron and hot ice, thrilling surges crashing through and through me, blinding in their intensity, soul-wrenching with their power and ultimate pleasure. I think I screamed with the sheer, roaring pleasure of it all, orgasm like I'd never known before ripping through me.

When my climax hit, I was only vaguely aware that Davey had hit his moment too; I heard him groan, and felt his cock swell and jab even further into my depths, wringing more pleasure than should be possible and I knew he was filling me with his hot, rich sperm, hopefully making sure we were making the baby I wanted so much, his baby; at the thought of him putting his baby into me I came again, even more intensely than before; I actually whined and shuddered as once again waves of deeply heartfelt pleasure pulsed and bloomed through me, again and again, only slowly dying away as I came down from that place only my Davey could have taken me.

He was still hard when he withdrew from me, which suited me fine; there was one other thing I wanted, unfinished business, as it were, and he knew what it was.

"Thank you, Darling Boy!" I whispered, before rolling onto my tummy; Davey wanted this, I was hot for it, as far as I was concerned we weren't done until we'd both gone there, because this was our thing, it was how we'd connected in the first place, and I loved doing it with him. He took the hint, and gently rubbed some of the sperm that had trickled out of me to lubricate my tightest hole; from the size of that thing, he was going to need it, because shoving that thing in my ass dry just wasn't going to happen, no matter how much I liked the act itself!

I grinned over my shoulder at him, and pulled my cheeks apart, showing him just what I wanted, just in case the hints hadn't worked; from the way his cock stood up and throbbed, I guess he knew where I was going with this...

"Come on Davey, what are you waiting for? Do it, shove that thing in my ass! Fuck my ass Davey, that's an order!" I smiled at him, pretty much just to see the eager expression and his eyes light up at the thought of more of his favorite naughty treat.

As he slid on top of me, there came that moment of stillness, that pause before he started; his hands slid under my tummy, to cup and tenderly embrace my tits, his fingers caressing my hot nipples, each brush against them sending hot little jags of pleasure deep into the center of me, and then that stretching, slightly painful sensation as he slowly, slowly filled my anus with his thick cock. Even before he began pounding into me, frissons of orgasm began uncurling and flitting through me; I think I was gasping the whole time, and it had nothing to do with that thick cock jammed to the hilt in my ass, and everything to do with who was doing it to me. As I realized this, great crashing chords of pleasure screamed through me; I came like gangbusters, my whole body fluttering and shuddering as wave after wave of pleasure once again stormed through me, until:

"Ohhh fuck!, ohh fuck, Oh Jeezus fuck, ahhh!" I screamed, almost unbearable pleasure lancing through me. Davey stiffened at that, with his cock jammed inside my ass as it pulsed, blasting another hot load of his sperm deep inside me, filling my ass with his creamy tribute; the thought that I could do that to him set me off again, and so we came, me humping and pushing back against him while he shoved his fat cock as deep into my tight little asshole as he could get it, flooding my insides with himself.

We lay together afterwards, semen oozing from my butt-hole and pussy in a double creampie, sated beyond our ability to describe, and too fucked to care; all I needed right then was the feel of Davey's lips on mine, on my nipples, my neck, and between my shoulder blades, and his quick, soft, gentle hands stroking and caressing me, calming and soothing me, until at last we dropped off, warm, and sated, at one with the world.

*

Maybe Baby

The next morning was a special day for me: I was getting my visa, and I'd be going to start my new life in England. One odd incident kind of played on my mind before we ever got around to leaving our suite; Davey had asked me why I kept stealing his shirts, could I please not, he only had a couple left that weren't threadbare, they were his favorites, and he need them back.

When I told him I was keeping them because they smelled like him he looked sceptical, insisting that all he smelled of were surgical soap, Lifebuoy, and horrible cologne, but when I insisted it was none of those, he looked strangely at me, then thoughtful; when I asked him what was up, he just vaguely brushed it off as not being important. By the time we'd left the hotel, I'd forgotten the whole episode, because I had bigger things on my mind.

I was jittering all the way to the British Consulate, even though Davey tried to convince me that it was going to be OK; I believed him, but a small part of me was still worried sick that there would be some kind of stumbling-block, something would go wrong, maybe someone would turn-up the fact Davey and I were half-brother and sister; these were the things that went round and round in my mind. By the time we got to Richard's office, I was a bag of nerves.

When the Consular Assistant ushered us into the office, I was immensely relieved to see Sophie also waiting for us, her face wreathed in smiles; that was when I finally let go of all the worry; if it had been bad news, she would never have been so happy and cheerful. I wanted to rush to her and hug her to bits, my instincts shouting to the high Heavens that she was my mom, even if my head knew she wasn't, but I followed Davey's lead and hung back decorously, my mouth dry, just in case there were more hoops to jump through.

All my fears were unfounded; dear Richard gave me a formal, set-piece speech about the rules and what was expected of me once I got to England, welcomed me on behalf of the Queen (who was no doubt absolutely thrilled at the prospect of having li'l ole me as a new subject...) and finally welcomed me to the family, gave me a big hug and a kiss, and turned me over to Sophie, who promptly herded me out of the office and introduced me to the shopping experience that is Boston.

When Davey and I finally met-up again and returned to the hotel, things happened that I won't go into here since they've been told elsewhere; suffice it to say that much nakedness ensued, and much taking of the Lord's name in vain by yours truly; my Davey knows how to make a girl shout, that's for sure! Once we'd come down from that place and calmed down a little, he got this serious expression and said the one thing a girl doesn't want to hear at the start of what she thinks is her life with 'the one':

"Darling Girl," he began, "there's something I want to tell you, and I don't quite know how to start..."

As soon as he said that, I knew; he had someone else in England, he was involved, he'd realized we'd gone too far here, and he was going to break it all off, that it was all a fantasy I'd created, and now...

"Stop that, now!" he almost barked. "This is nothing bad; it's about us, and what it means to us! I'm not going anywhere, not without you, you minxy little sexpot, we're in this for the long-haul now!"

My heart climbed back down my throat and I stared breathing again; maybe he wasn't leaving, maybe it really it wasn't all just a summer fling, maybe it was real, all of it! My heart sang at the thought.

"Baby-Girl," he smiled, "you remember you said you can smell me on my freshly washed and pressed shirts, when all I can smell is laundry detergent and sickly fabric conditioner?"

I nodded; of course I remembered; I could smell him now: the bed, the bedding, the pillows, every breath I took filled my head with the scent of him, and it was driving me crazy.

He was smiling like a big ole Halloween pumpkin-head.

"Well, baby, I remember reading an article in a medical journal that there is considerable anecdotal evidence that some women can develop extreme olfactory hypersensitivity, for a variety of medical reasons, but one of the most common and well-recorded causes...is pregnancy."

Shit, here it comes, I thought, this is where it ends; this wasn't what he wanted, no matter what he'd just said. Now he was going to get mad, tell me I'd trapped him, and storm out of my life. I couldn't have that, that wasn't what I'd done at all; I'd already told him I'd never wanted to trap him, to hold him down or take him away from the life he'd probably planned for; all I'd ever wanted was his baby, something of him that was part of me, and he wasn't even supposed to know about it, it would be my piece of him when he went back to the other side of the world; that was his out, if he'd wanted to take it, but he hadn't. He'd made all the running after that; even after I'd confessed all, he'd gone helter-skelter into making us a couple. Wasn't this why we were here in Boston? I had to remind him of that, I had to try and head him off before he said the thing that ended it all.

"Oh Davey, I know what I said and did before, but I don't want to trap you into anything, I promise you, I just..." I paused, near to tears, because he wasn't blowing his top, no; he was grinning like an idiot, and then he saved the day completely, because he pulled me close and kissed me, kissing away my fears, my incipient tears, kissing my eyelids, the tip of my nose, and finally, a long, heartfelt, soul-kiss. I was thrilling inside, because I know Davey; he couldn't kiss me like that and not mean every nuance of it!

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers